pasted_image (resized).png
nose-swipe.gif
5CD8BE91-06DC-4095-8B61-F18E6DC7BB6E.gif
carmichael.gif

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,773 posts in this topic. You are on page 724 of 1,516.
#36151 2 years ago

And the last second field goal Ice is back!!!

Can’t wait till A guy misses his first kick and makes it after some idiot gives him a second chance. That’s why everybody stopped doing it last time around!

Regardless, was fun watching the Browns lose twice.

#36152 2 years ago

Great week to watch NFL, Sunday, Monday,Tuesday,Thrusday, and Saturday. Man great week.

#36153 2 years ago

The Bengals thank you Raider nation

#36154 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Regardless, was fun watching the Browns lose twice.

Yeah…the Raiders should feel great for barely beating our completely depleted team.

#36155 2 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

Yeah…the Raiders should feel great for barely beating our completely depleted team.

Nobody cares. A win is a win.

If the Eagles defeat Washington’s severely depleted team tomorrow, they aren’t going to feel anything but great about it.

#36156 2 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

The Raiders lost a racist coach and a first round draft pick because he murdered an innocent woman and her dog, I am sure they are willing to take any win they can get.

#36157 2 years ago

Go eagles!

#36158 2 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

The Raiders lost a racist coach and a first round draft pick because he murdered an innocent woman and her dog, I am sure they are willing to take any win they can get.

WTF dude?

#36159 2 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

Wins a win. Gotta take em anyway they can. Especially this year.

#36160 2 years ago

Jaybird815

If the Bears lose tonight, I think I clinch our Bengals/Bears season record bet.

#36161 2 years ago

Any team with Nagy as a coach loses.

#36163 2 years ago

Announcers: fields has really been hot down the stretch.

20211220_215348 (resized).jpg20211220_215348 (resized).jpg
#36164 2 years ago

Johnny Depp playing guitar to sell perfume is one of the most cringe things I've seen in a while, and I'm watching the bears game!

#36165 2 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Johnny Depp playing guitar to sell perfume is one of the most cringe things I've seen in a while, and I'm watching the bears game!

That’s all the work he can get now…

#36166 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

This is a terrible game

Agree, but I didn't have big hopes going into it. I am greatly looking for to tomorrow's game however.

#36168 2 years ago
Screenshot_20211220-224542-993 (resized).pngScreenshot_20211220-224542-993 (resized).png
#36169 2 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Yeah they laid that commercial low for a year but it's been creeping back in.
"Suuuu-Vagggge"

#36170 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Jaybird815
If the Bears lose tonight, I think I clinch our Bengals/Bears season record bet.

He’s sending 2 Christmas cards to good ole Independence KY this year !

#36171 2 years ago

Nah. I’ll take another donation to humane society of Warren county if it’s all the same to him.

#36172 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Nah. I’ll take another donation to humane society of Warren county if it’s all the same to him.

I liked that idea when he did it earlier this year and was going to do the same. Doesn’t mean I can’t harass him for it

#36173 2 years ago

Darrel Bevell handing over playcalling; smart move.

#36174 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Jaybird815

I need the Colts to choke away an easy upcoming win or he'll be besting me on their record.

#36175 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Darrel Bevell handing over playcalling; smart move.

Darrel was the dude who called a passing play instead of handing off to Marshawn Lynch

#36176 2 years ago

Wish the games tonite were staggered start times

#36177 2 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Darrel was the dude who called a passing play instead of handing off to Marshawn Lynch

Not often you can be singled put as architect for the unanimous worst play in NFL history.

#36178 2 years ago
Quoted from boscokid:

Wish the games tonite were staggered start times

Yes. Very frustrating.

#36179 2 years ago

Dang, I wanted Minshew to play. Hurts bites.

#36180 2 years ago

As a Cowboy fan, it's hard to root for either of these teams, so I will hope for a tie.

#36181 2 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

As a Cowboy fan, it's hard to root for either of these teams, so I will hope for a tie.

Order of teams I hate:

Cowboys
Eagles
Giants

#36182 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Order of teams I hate:
Cowboys
Eagles
Giants

Order of teams I hate:
Everyone else other than the Cowboys

#36183 2 years ago

Cooper Kupp is so clutch. He's gone so far from Eastern Washington, which is a joke college in this state.

#36184 2 years ago

Heeyyyy

FB_IMG_1640055557740 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1640055557740 (resized).jpg
#36185 2 years ago

JT jerseys sold out everywhere. Damn kids better have got one.

#36186 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

JT jerseys sold out everywhere. Damn kids better have got one.

Well, there goes the neighborhood. Welcome back ya filthy animal.

#36187 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Well, there goes the neighborhood. Welcome back ya filthy animal.

DO YOU HAVE A JONATHAN TAYLOR JERSEY FOR SALE OR NOT

#36188 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

DO YOU HAVE A JONATHAN TAYLOR JERSEY FOR SALE OR NOT

I bought them all and used them for fire wood sorry. My dogs like to piss on them too.

#36189 2 years ago

We will also accept Darius Leanord.
Who's the bigger b'dass must be the ongoing locker room fight.

#36190 2 years ago

No Levi has it right, it's your division, otherwise you just don't get it... >.< Fix your hate algorithm please.

If you can't qualify the hate, gimme a break.

Obviously. The hate order goes in the order of the teams that knocked you out of super bowls: (at least that I can remember)

broncos: superbowl XII
chiefs: superbowl IV
san diego: <null>

1. Broncos -- I'll never forgive/forget 1977. Refs gave it to you with 2 horrible and controversial call / non-calls. And then you sent Craig Morton to super bowl XII up against the great Roger Staubach. What a disgrace.

2. Chiefs -- knocked the 12-1-1 raiders out of seeing Super Bowl IV in 1970 and then got the crushing win against the Vikings -- when the GREAT Joe Kapp should have had his day instead...

3. San Diego (hard to hate them) We beat them in the playoffs when we need to. Some great games of Stabler or Plunkett vs. Fouts.

In a tie-breaker, you just decide which fan base is more annoying. Chiefs and Broncos -- don't ask me to decide that one that's impossible to answer...

Again. Charger fans? Never annoying.

/shrug

#36191 2 years ago

Wentz likes to listen to "worship music" for his pre game lol

#36193 2 years ago

Seattle is going to win this game.

#36194 2 years ago
Quoted from mof:

Metal Church has a few classic albums.

Bellevue metalheads. They were local kids for me, but they weren't heavy enough for my tastes at the time, but I appreciate them now. Coven, Bitter End and the Accused were bringing it for local metal and thrash in Seattle.

#36195 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:Wentz likes to listen to "worship music" for his pre game lol

He's from North Dakota. It was probably the only radio station he had growing up.

#36196 2 years ago

He clearly should have listened to more Metal Church. All tied up again over in this Seahawks - Rams game that none of you East Coasters care about.

#36197 2 years ago
Quoted from mof:

No Levi has it right, it's your division, otherwise you just don't get it... >.< Fix your hate algorithm please.
If you can't qualify the hate, gimme a break.
Obviously. The hate order goes in the order of the teams that knocked you out of super bowls: (at least that I can remember)
broncos: superbowl XII
chiefs: superbowl IV
san diego: <null>
1. Broncos -- I'll never forgive/forget 1977. Refs gave it to you with 2 horrible and controversial call / non-calls. And then you sent Craig Morton to super bowl XII up against the great Roger Staubach. What a disgrace.
2. Chiefs -- knocked the 12-1-1 raiders out of seeing Super Bowl IV in 1970 and then got the crushing win against the Vikings -- when the GREAT Joe Kapp should have had his day instead...
3. San Diego (hard to hate them) We beat them in the playoffs when we need to. Some great games of Stabler or Plunkett vs. Fouts.
In a tie-breaker, you just decide which fan base is more annoying. Chiefs and Broncos -- don't ask me to decide that one that's impossible to answer...
Again. Charger fans? Never annoying.
/shrug

I was being "tongue-in-cheek"

Of course I hate some teams more than others. As a Cowboys fan, we have tons of rivals.

#36198 2 years ago

Refs loving the Rams tonight.

#36200 2 years ago

Wait Stafford, you did it wrong -- after you look at the MS tablet -- you are supposed to throw it at a bench. I mean...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 18.95
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 75,773 posts in this topic. You are on page 724 of 1,516.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/724?hl=danmarino and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.