nose-swipe.gif
5CD8BE91-06DC-4095-8B61-F18E6DC7BB6E.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
carmichael.gif
giggle-laugh.gif

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,763 posts in this topic. You are on page 723 of 1,516.
#36102 2 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I'm surprised the saints are holding the bucs down like this. Still...it's very close. It feels like 1 big play by either team could seal it.

Saints are always tough against the Bucs….

#36103 2 years ago

Saint's defense has played a hell of a game no easy feat to shut Brady out.

#36104 2 years ago

I wish we got to see Tom lose more often. It's so much fun. I wondered aloud who he was going to yell at after throwing that pick. Oh, Dennis Allen? OK.

#36105 2 years ago

Saints need a star running back ? its like ok Kamaras in let hill run it.DOH

#36106 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I can’t be the only one getting sick of these fake 4th down plays.

Only because they are doing it wrong. Don't huddle just rush to the line super quick and do it. Def burn more T.O.s that way.

#36107 2 years ago

AFC north is crazy. Fourteen weeks in and just one game separates first from last. If CLE wins tomorrow, it'll be one-half game.

#36108 2 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

I wish we got to see Tom lose more often. It's so much fun. I wondered aloud who he was going to yell at after throwing that pick. Oh, Dennis Allen? OK.

Funny to hear a Packers fan whine about a whiny QB.

#36109 2 years ago

AFC north is crazy. Fourteen weeks in and just one game separates first from last. If CLE wins tomorrow, it'll be one-half game.

I've been saying that since the beginning of the season. I mean how crazy is it the Bengals have been at the top of the AFC North twice, at the bottom, and at one time on top of the division and the AFC #1 seed as well.

#36110 2 years ago

Taunting, clear as day. But, big name QB's don't get flags thrown for that.

#36111 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Funny to hear a Packers fan whine about a whiny QB.

I'd consider it to be more 'reveling'.

#36112 2 years ago

Go Bills 8-6

#36113 2 years ago
Quoted from guss:Go Bills 8-6

They definitely needed that win. A loss to the Panthers and you could've stuck a fork in the Bills.

#36114 2 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Taunting, clear as day. But, big name QB's don't get flags thrown for that.

Was a little strange that the Saints defender got in Tom’s face after sacking him and didn’t get a flag also, no?

#36115 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Was a little strange that the Saints defender got in Tom’s face after sacking him and didn’t get a flag also, no?

The Saints player was just standing his ground. Tom walked up to him. That was my favorite part of the game...

#36116 2 years ago

I gotta say... taunting penalty is overused and highly subjective. I don't like it at all and I like it even less when fan's are arguing it should have been called. Get rid of it...

#36117 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

I gotta say... taunting penalty is overused and highly subjective. I don't like it at all and I like it even less when fan's are arguing it should have been called. Get rid of it...

I'm with you. I don't like it.

#36118 2 years ago

Yup, it's bad when the fans are starting to look for it like it's a horse collar tackle or something. gtfo with that rule.

#36119 2 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

The Saints player was just standing his ground. Tom walked up to him. That was my favorite part of the game...

It was hard to tell they only played a couple seconds of it.

Was kind of weird watching that entire game without any of the commentators mentioning that Washington beat the Bucs a month ago, with a similar ball control run game plan. It’s like…not the first time a sub .500 team has upset them this year gang!

Also what’s up with Dennis Allen’s moobs?! Somebody get that guy a mansierre! C cup moobs on an otherwise skinny guy is not a good look.

#36120 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

I'm 100% with you, but when they throw a flag on a guy for staring down the opposing bench after a play, then you have to call all this other shit.

#36121 2 years ago

I'm 100% with you, but when they throw a flag on a guy for staring down the opposing bench after a play, then you have to call all this other shit.

Bingo. The rule is the rule this season and they are calling it on everybody for every little infraction. Except for Tom Brady I guess.

#36122 2 years ago

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Bingo. The rule is the rule this season and they are calling it on everybody for every little infraction. Except for Tom Brady I guess.

No better time to change it that right now in my opinion. Just because it was used badly before is all the more reason to stop using it badly now.

#36123 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

No better time to change it that right now in my opinion. Just because it was used badly before is all the more reason to stop using it badly now.

Ok I'll get right on that...when's the next league meeting? I'm ready to vote!

#36124 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

we discussed the moobs too.

#36125 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

we discussed the moobs too.

Yeah I think that's far more pressing business than the taunting calls. Shit like those moobs could have a serious impact on TV ratings!

#36126 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Don't be part of the problem bro! Be part of the solution! Down with subjective game changing garbage calls!

#36127 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Don't be part of the problem bro! Be part of the solution! Down with subjective game changing garbage calls!

I guess I just don't see it as that big of a deal. How hard is it to not approach the opposing team's bench and grimace menacingly? Or to not get in a guy's face after you sack him?

Remember when everybody was saying it was impossible to sack QBs now that you can't drive them into the ground? "You can't even touch the QB anymore!!! What are you supposed to do?!" Turns out it's not that hard to avoid driving a QB's shoulder into the turf; You just had to get a few 15 yard penalties to get the hang of it.

Just learn the rules and move on. You can pretty much celebrate any way you want these days as long as you don't direct it toward the opposing players.

#36128 2 years ago

Godwin out for the year, shockingly AB is sticking around.

#36129 2 years ago

GO BILLS!!

#36130 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Yeah I guess the double secret probation thing was bullshit.

#36131 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Wow. I thought maybe he would be OK after he was running some cuts on the sidelines.

#36132 2 years ago

Wow. I thought maybe he would be OK after he was running some cuts on the sidelines.

Sprained MCL, probably be back in time for playoffs, more serious than initially thought

#36133 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Sprained MCL, probably be back in time for playoffs, more serious than initially thought

Shit thsts what it looked like to me; thing had a lot of stress on it.

#36134 2 years ago

Happy to hear the Browns are starting the great Nick Mullens tonight.

#36135 2 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Happy to hear the Browns are starting the great Nick Mullens tonight.

"Likely Browns starter Nick Mullens has 16 career starts to his name.

In those 16 games, he's thrown for a total of 4,405 yards, the second most by any QB in his first 16 career starts in NFL History behind only Patrick Mahomes."

Edit: if I were a Browns fan, after killing myself of course, I would be in favor of any Baker exit strategy

#36136 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

"Likely Browns starter Nick Mullens has 16 career starts to his name.
In those 16 games, he's thrown for a total of 4,405 yards, the second most by any QB in his first 16 career starts in NFL History behind only Patrick Mahomes."
Edit: if I were a Browns fan, after killing myself of course, I would be in favor of any Baker exit strategy

Mullens is a decent QB (backup) He did pretty fair in SF with no front line .Is Thielen playing ?

#36137 2 years ago

Theilin officially out

#36138 2 years ago

Is it me, or did it seem like more guys got carted off the field than normal this NFL week? Saw some bad looking concussions in what seems like 4 or 5 games.

Wonder if Harbaugh is having to explain his 2 point conversion decisions to ownership and the general manager yet? Ravens fans are not happy with Harbaugh's decision making. Lamar better sign his new contract quick, before they decide to ride with Huntley.

I think the Tua train rolls to New Orleans next Monday night.

#36139 2 years ago
Quoted from DanMarino:

carted off the field

I have no idea what the stats are, it's probably just me aging and noticing it more than when I was a yout -- but seems like the last few years have had way more clock stoppages and injuries overall.

-mof

#36140 2 years ago
Quoted from mof:

I have no idea what the stats are, it's probably just me aging and noticing it more than when I was a yout -- but seems like the last few years have had way more clock stoppages and injuries overall.
-mof

I would also say it has a lot to do with current protocol. In the old days, you could get knocked out cold, but as long as they could get you awake and walking you’d be in a play or two later.

Now it’s a long stoppage and a possible stretcher. I know, I know, the game has gone total snowflake!!

#36141 2 years ago

Bigger, stronger, faster=more injuries

#36143 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Bigger, stronger, faster=more injuries

Let the roids back in, it kept our heroes safe, and put them on the fast track to recovery.

#36144 2 years ago

Levi, your favorite play just actually worked. The old iced kicker.

#36145 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Levi, your favorite play just actually worked. The old iced kicker.

Ha it sure did.

If the pathetic browns weren’t the victims I’d be annoyed!

#36146 2 years ago

Someone woke Chubb up.Game on.

#36147 2 years ago

Can the Raiders dig deep and find a way to lose to a 3rd string QB?

Nail biter.

#36148 2 years ago
Quoted from mof:

Can the Raiders dig deep and find a way to lose to a 3rd string QB?
Nail biter.

Yes

Edit: I forgot for a second that it’s the Browns

#36149 2 years ago

haha here we go again, another icing... will it work? First kick good...

..and so is the second. No harm trying!

#36150 2 years ago

Pinside analytics at it's best! BOOOM

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 75,763 posts in this topic. You are on page 723 of 1,516.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/723?hl=danmarino and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.