spongebob-done.gif
24ae2301d4aa96956b7002b622b63a1e.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240411-182346_Brave (resized).jpg
IMG_3029 (resized).png
20240411_133523 (resized).jpg
960db372-3937-4740-898d-de1cf01c5689_text (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,629 posts in this topic. You are on page 721 of 1,513.
#36001 2 years ago

Maybe the League will certify Antonio Brown to conduct Covid confirmation testing. Something tells me he would get everyone cleared by game day …

#36002 2 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Maybe the League will certify Antonio Brown to conduct Covid confirmation testing. Something tells me he would get everyone cleared by game day …

It would almost be as ironic as the last job I had, where I had to administer piss tests to the new hires.

#36003 2 years ago

Asterisk on champs for all,sports this year? Cmon man...

#36004 2 years ago

Looks like Washington game postponed till tuesday...Browns till monday.

#36005 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Looks like Washington game postponed till tuesday...Browns till monday.

Rams Seahawks Tuesday as well

#36006 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Rams Seahawks Tuesday as well

Sounds good to me. I love me some Tuesday Night Football.

Eagles fans are flooding twitterverse with their tears. Felt they were somehow entitled to playing a team with half it's roster on COVID list and little time to prepare.

#36007 2 years ago

This week is getting crazy

#36008 2 years ago

The idea that these teams should forefeit because the COVID outbreaks are somehow "their fault" is absolutely ridiculous.

COVID protocol in NFL is insanely lax. They need to be testing every day regardless of vax status, among a ton of other things they weren't doing.

#36009 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The idea that these teams should forefeit because the COVID outbreaks are somehow "their fault" is absolutely ridiculous.
COVID protocol in NFL is insanely lax. They need to be testing every day regardless of vax status, among a ton of other things they weren't doing.

There’s rumors of allowing positive players who are vaccinated and asymptomatic to be allowed to play.

#36010 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

There’s rumors of allowing positive players who are vaccinated and asymptotic to be allowed to play.

That should help stop the spread.

Maybe they should just take a week off. 16 games sounds fine to me.

#36011 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

They need to be testing every day regardless of vax status...

Not working out well for rhe NBA.

Whole set of rules to protect the under 8% of heyseeds that aren't vaxxed. Stupid, let them play if they're vaxxed

#36012 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

This actually isn't a bad idea, except that the league backs up so many critical divisional games to the end of the season. Killing a week now would mess with so many playoff possibilities, you'd never hear the end of the wailing...

#36013 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Sounds good to me. I love me some Tuesday Night Football.
Eagles fans are flooding twitterverse with their tears. Felt they were somehow entitled to playing a team with half it's roster on COVID list and little time to prepare.

This is getting scary. I find myself in sync with a lot of CraziLevi's football thoughts.

#36014 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

That should help stop the spread.

Back in my day you didn’t need 17 games to prove you were a playoff team.

#36015 2 years ago
Quoted from DanMarino:

This is getting scary. I find myself in sync with a lot of CraziLevi's football thoughts.

Better tighten up your ship or you will be jumping into threads talking about carguements, bubbles, and who knows what else.

#36016 2 years ago

New policy:

E57C2F6C-7BFA-44A5-94AC-1CC546B1F306 (resized).jpegE57C2F6C-7BFA-44A5-94AC-1CC546B1F306 (resized).jpeg
#36018 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

New policy:[quoted image]

Don't ask. Don't tell. For Covid...

#36019 2 years ago

I think everything is so fragile right now. And that includes coaching staffs. When I got into coaching, coaches weren't making this kind of money and they didn't have agents. Everything is so fragile where it used to be team, team, team.

Urban thinks everyone but himself is soft.

#36020 2 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

Urban thinks everyone but himself is soft.

I implore you to lookup the roster for the 2008 Florida gators of whom he was coaching. Tell me managing that group wouldn’t have turned your bones to steel.

#36021 2 years ago

Let’s go Colt’s!!!!!! Run the damn ball!!!

#36022 2 years ago

We can't be this dumb, right? No way are we actually putting both games on the same network at the same time for no good reason... right?

Screenshot_20211219-012959_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20211219-012959_Chrome (resized).jpg
#36023 2 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

We can't be this dumb, right? No way are we actually putting both games on the same network at the same time for no good reason... right?[quoted image]

TV contracts are TV contracts. That’s the most likely reason. If you were Fox, would you give a competitor a game you had already paid for?

#36024 2 years ago

I look at it as Fox mercifully sparing most of us that WFT/Philly game

#36025 2 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

I look at it as Fox mercifully sparing most of us that WFT/Philly game

Not according to the coverage map.
https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2021&wk=15

#36027 2 years ago

had family over last night, and have the Pats/Colts game recorded for viewing this morning ... but a friend leaked the score to me, so know somewhat of what to expect.

still, watching a game I know the results of will still be better than suffering thru a SeaHens game that's irrelevant. Maybe I'll watch some curling on Tue night instead

#36028 2 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

TV contracts are TV contracts. That’s the most likely reason. If you were Fox, would you give a competitor a game you had already paid for?

Absolutely. For a price. Im mostly just discouraged by our lack of imagination as a species. There's nothing we can do, because we made rules about this 4 months ago.

#36029 2 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Absolutely. For a price. Im mostly just discouraged by our lack of imagination as a species. There's nothing we can do, because we made rules about this 4 months ago.

Go grab a 30 dollar firestick and throw one of the several 100 percent "legit" iptv services on it. Never worry about a blackout again.

#36030 2 years ago

Yeah, it's not so much my personal inability to watch one of these games.. it's that we're slotting America's most popular programming in the same slot.. on the same channel. I'm just here to complain.

#36031 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Not working out well for rhe NBA.
Whole set of rules to protect the under 8% of heyseeds that aren't vaxxed. Stupid, let them play if they're vaxxed

Hayseeds?I resemble that remark buddy!

#36032 2 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Hayseeds?I resemble that remark buddy!

Oh I know

#36033 2 years ago

Go Bills 7-6

#36034 2 years ago
Quoted from guss:

Go Bills 7-6

As if the Panthers didnt have enough to deal with now they dont even have a kicker, haha. Just had to go for it on 4th and 9 from the 24, this game will be a mess.

#36035 2 years ago

Saquon with one of the best 1 yard catches ever.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1472635063393304578

#36036 2 years ago

Lions actually up 10-0 over Cards early in 2nd quarter.

#36037 2 years ago
Quoted from wolverinetuner:

Let’s go Lions!!!!

#36038 2 years ago

You should be proud of all those potato farmers in your state!

#36039 2 years ago

What could possibly go wrong!

#36040 2 years ago

Dak Prescott the 75 million dollar man!Dallas has 4 FG’S
Put Cooper Rush in

#36041 2 years ago

Allow me to Don my sun glasses and trucker hat and point out that cam Newton sucks.

#36042 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

What could possibly go wrong!

Not much so far. Lions D is playing well. They just got a stop and 4th and goal and kept the Cardinals off the board.

#36043 2 years ago

Not much so far. Lions D is playing well. They just got a stop and 4th and goal and kept the Cardinals off the board.

Spoke too soon. Jared Goff just went down with an apparent knee injury. Backup QB is a huge step down.

Update: Goff is back in.

#36044 2 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Dak Prescott the 75 million dollar man!Dallas has 4 FG’S
Put Cooper Rush in

3, Zeke scored and missed XP

#36045 2 years ago

Those lions! Wow!

I just always feel like they are going to fall off when they have a lead like this. I'm just wondering "when."

#36046 2 years ago

What team put on Lions uniforms today? They’re up 17-0 at the half!

#36047 2 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Those lions! Wow!
I just always feel like they are going to fall off when they have a lead like this. I'm just wondering "when."

Definitely a possibility. First half Jekyll, second half Hyde.

#36048 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

3, Zeke scored and missed XP

That’s right but you get my point

#36049 2 years ago

Definitely a possibility. First half Jekyll, second half Hyde.

Well...I hope they pull it off. We will see. The cards look out of sync. Big-time.

#36050 2 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Well...I hope they pull it off. We will see. The cards look out of sync. Big-time.

Unpopular opinion - the Cards have been over performing all season and will lose out their remaining 3 games.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 75,629 posts in this topic. You are on page 721 of 1,513.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/721?hl=danmarino and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.