Topic Stats

• 29,241 posts
  • 412 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 37 minutes ago by vicjw66
  • Topic is favorited by 36 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,250 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pasted_image (resized).png
139662653_10158836169855659_1189152156721552495_o (resized).jpg
1CF6A61C-E20F-420C-B406-EC67C6D046B8.gif
DA53C98E-4BF5-4315-A2F4-CA3BA091540E.gif
5F83367B-3B4A-4DEB-B5F3-62AF02A8A405 (resized).png
Screenshot_20210120-010312~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20210117-181303~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20210118-231825~3 (resized).png
IMG_4538 (resized).jpg
download (resized).jpeg
6e8902d7-7b2e-4a6e-a4a2-c4166cdf277f (resized).png

There are 29241 posts in this topic. You are on page 71 of 585.
#3501 6 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Lets play the wild card prediction game…..Winner gets to nut punch Whysnow.
Cowboys 52 lions 0
Cardinals 13 Panthers 6
Colts 34 Bengals 28
Steelers 21 Ravens 20

Can we use the glory hole box?

Cowgirls, Cardinals, Bengals, Steelers FTW.

I think the Cowgirls/Lions game will be the most fun to watch.

#3502 6 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

The New England Patriots win the Superbowl......

And

Brady MVP once again .....

image-710.jpg

#3503 6 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Asshole! I laughed so hard I spit out my coffee

Cowboys 33 Lions 17
Panthers 20 Cardinals 10
Bengals 30 Colts 27
Ravens 20 Steelers 17

#3504 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Hopefully cutler gets picked up by someone where he can go shine.

LOL!

Same old song and dance that we've heard before. Cutler sucks.

#3505 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Hopefully cutler gets picked up by someone where he can go shine.

Cutler shines.jpg
#3506 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

100% serious. That was normal football.

Yup normal.....Suh suspended

#3507 6 years ago

Now I get to sit back, relax, and watch everybody else's teams get eliminated one at a time. Same as it ever was. There can be only one.

#3508 6 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Yup normal.....Suh suspended

Yeat another example of what a pantsy sport it has become. Bunch of whiners and highly paid actors that have become false idols.

I could have told you he would be suspended. Nobody is allowed to even fart near the QB, let alone Arodg.

Cowgirls are likely stoked with the suspension.

#3509 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Now I get to sit back, relax, and watch everybody else's teams get eliminated one at a time. Same as it ever was. There can be only one.

Odin, give me your true assessment on Rivers. Ive never been impressed with him, he can shoot up some gaudy stats versus the subpar comp in your division the last decade. He is just not a winner.

I was arguing with some Charger fans on yahoo a few weeks ago, they were so certain Rivers was elite, I think he is garbage.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/cardiac-chargers-somehow-keep-in-playoff-derby-with-wild-win-060656085.html?bcmt=comments-postbox

#3510 6 years ago

"Cardiac Chargers"...lol... that title is Carolina's, and has been for YEARS.

Mostly because us fans have a coronary any time they do something good.

#3511 6 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Odin, give me your true assessment on Rivers.

I think he is great QB and a winner. Not many try harder. He gets injured and plays anyway. The Chargers had a good shot early on, but way too many injuries and other things took them out of contention. Surrounded by a great supporting cast, Rivers has shown he can play with the best of them. As usual there is always next year...

#3512 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Yeat another example of what a pantsy sport it has become. Bunch of whiners and highly paid actors that have become false idols.

Cool man, Ill stop out your next pin tourney/madison on ball league night with my metal rugby spikes and dig into your ankle when your game is on the line and see how you feel about it…. or you gonna try to pull a mulligan and try to pretend you didn't play that evening?

#3513 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I think he is great QB and a winner.

Id say yesterday proved different. His only success was a boss defense and LT running wild.

#3514 6 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Cool man, Ill stop out your next pin tourney/madison on ball league night with my metal rugby spikes and dig into your ankle when your game is on the line and see how you feel about it…. or you gonna try to pull a mulligan and try to pretend you didn't play that evening?

LOL Flanker. You are cracking me up.

Pinball, full contact sport, could be another olympic event.

#3515 6 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Id say yesterday proved different.

One game does not define a QB. The O line has been pretty beat up. Especially the center position. He has done the best with what he has to deal with. Earlier in the season some were claiming he was having an MVP type year. I'd rather keep him around than get someone else. But he is getting late in his career.

#3516 6 years ago

I agree with Odin. Rivers is a beast. For the guy to play through a torn ACL in a playoff game says a lot. And he played what, the last 4 weeks this season injured? The Chargers O-Line was extremely beat up this year not to mention their best player under center, Harwick, was out pretty much the entire season.

He would have had a superbowl ring way back when if it weren't for that dunce CB (forgot who it was at the time, was it cromarte?) who, after intercepting brady in AFC championship game, decided to try and run it instead of taking a knee which would have ended the game. Typical Charger lol

#3517 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

One game does not define a QB.

Quoted from Eskaybee:

I agree with Odin. Rivers is a beast

Great QB's deliver in the clutch, Rivers=Fail.

How did your Lions do yesterday Eskay???????

#3518 6 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Great QB's deliver in the clutch,

Every dog has his day.

#3519 6 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Great QB's deliver in the clutch, Rivers=Fail.
How did your Lions do yesterday Eskay???????

hah! my lions..thats funny. I was just going for them cause they're so epically cursed like the chargers so I can relate. Well, that and the packers fudge factory is in such a coasting division; would like to see some real competitive play out of that division so gotta go for the underdog.

#3520 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Every dog has his day.

Yet, that dude has 2 super bowl rings. How many has Rivers delivered?

#3521 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Well, that and the packers fudge factory is in such a coasting division; would like to see some real competitive play out of that division so gotta go for the underdog.

To be fair, Chicago was the 1seed the year the Pack won the Super Bowl and we went on their turf and delivered the ultimate Bitchslap. Carebears have never recovered from that.

#3522 6 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Yet, that dude has 2 super bowl rings. How many has Rivers delivered?

Plenty of great QBs never won the big one. Other average ones have. Rivers does have the talent and play to do it. The stars just have to align for the whole team at the right time. Unfortunately that has never happened. As great as Dan Fouts was on that great Charger team of the 80s, they never made the show.

#3523 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Plenty of great QBs never won the big one. Other average ones have. Rivers does have the talent and play to do it. The stars just have to align for the whole team at the right time. Unfortunately that has never happened. As great as Dan Fouts was on that great Charger team of the 80s, they never made the show.

I thought you were going to go on a Marino rant….how is his illegitimate child doing?

#3524 6 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

To be fair, Chicago was the 1seed the year the Pack won the Super Bowl and we went on their turf and delivered the ultimate Bitchslap. Carebears have never recovered from that.

To be fair, I hate the bears and think Kutler is way overrated...then, and now

But honestly, being an AFC guy. I like the pack. Just wanted to see an upset yesterday is all. If Seattle doesn't represent the NFC again this year, I hope the Pack does. I don't see the lions upsetting DAL or SEA for that matter. Panthers? heck yea, would love to see a 7-8-1 team win the NFC - I see them beating AZ; but that's about it.

Final prediction. NE will be this years SB winner
Go AFC! We got the better QB's afterall

#3525 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I like the pack. Just wanted to see an upset yesterday is all

Stern Spiderman Pinball is the best!

#3526 6 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Stern spiderman Pinball is the best!

HAH! are you still high from yesterdays packers win?

#3527 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Panthers? heck yea, would love to see a 7-8-1 team win the NFC - I see them beating AZ; but that's about it.

I really would have a coronary if they made it to the super bowl somehow, though frankly, getting there would not be nearly as satisfying as watching Seattle lose to them, if hell was going to freeze over.

*edit* Okay, I lie. A Panthers/Patriots super bowl rematch is like every Carolina fan's wet dream...but other than that...I'll take Seattle in flames.

#3528 6 years ago

I liked Rivers when he had the Cutler feud going then Denver ruined my fun

rivers.jpeg

#3530 6 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Odin, give me your true assessment on Rivers. Ive never been impressed with him, he can shoot up some gaudy stats versus the subpar comp in your division the last decade. He is just not a winner.
I was arguing with some Charger fans on yahoo a few weeks ago, they were so certain Rivers was elite, I think he is garbage.
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/cardiac-chargers-somehow-keep-in-playoff-derby-with-wild-win-060656085.html?bcmt=comments-postbox

I could not disagree with you more.

Rivers is far from garbage. He has the stats to back that fact up. He is as competitive as any QB in the league. Chargers wouldn't be nearly as good without him. He didn't play well yesterday for sure, but he has a ton of talent. Sadly his coaching and surrounding talent hasn't been that good overall.

I'd definitely put him in the Top 7-8 QB's in the NFL.

#3531 6 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I could not disagree with you more.
Rivers is far from garbage. He has the stats to back that fact up. He is as competitive as any QB in the league. Chargers wouldn't be nearly as good without him. He didn't play well yesterday for sure, but he has a ton of talent. Sadly his coaching and surrounding talent hasn't been that good overall.

Bullshit, what has he done since LT left? Even Jay Cuntler has decent looking stats yardage wise. Rivers is a fail like Romo.

#3532 6 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Bullshit, what has he done since LT left? Even Jay Cuntler has decent looking stats yardage wise. Rivers is a fail like Romo.

GFY!

#3533 6 years ago

Are you caught up envisioning the GFY in your head? Disgusting, you must have seen this post. I bet you already have a large wall poster up next to your computer.

Screen Shot 2014-12-29 at 10.03.16 AM.png

#3534 6 years ago

homo, cuntler and rivers all belong in the dumpster without a ring . don't confuse a journeyman with a champion, one is rare, the other is garbage. maybe homo has it in him this year but he usually blows up in epic failure.

CB26_GARBAGE_BIN_1310623f.jpg
#3535 6 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Ill list my top 8 QB's in non specific order, who would you replace with Philippe "cry me a" Rivers….all have a significantly better QB rating.

1)AR12
2)Brady
3)Peyton Manning
4)Russel Wilson
5)Andrew Luck
6)Drew Brees
7)Ben Raplistberger
8)Tony Romo

#3536 6 years ago

Rivers career playoff stats…. you decide.

Screen Shot 2014-12-29 at 6.04.47 PM.png

#3537 6 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

A 115.8 and 118.7 rating in last years games doesn't look too shabby. Don't know what you've got against the guy, but he does the job better than most, most of the time.

#3538 6 years ago

If he wants to move to Nashville I'm sure he'd be welcomed I think Rivers is pretty good, but I don't think I would bump anyone on CF's top 8 for him. Probably around that Ryan/Flacco/Palmer level to me.

#3539 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

A 115.8 and 118.7 rating in last years games doesn't look too shabby. Don't know what you've got against the guy, but he does the job better than most, most of the time.

I don't mind Rivers but he is kinda a derp.

derprivers.jpg

#3540 6 years ago

Suh deserved that suspension, but I'd rather the Lions beat the Cowboys so we play either the Cards or the Panthers.

Now, edge goes to the Cowboys (even moreso than before). That would be a more entertaining matchup, particularly in Lambeau.

#3541 6 years ago

Suh's appeal was successful and he can play on Sunday. $70,000 fine instead.

#3542 6 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Screen Shot 2014-12-29 at 6.04.4... 234 KB

That's actually not that bad.

#3543 6 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

That's actually not that bad.

1 postseason trip the past 5 years…….4-5 record in the playoffs……average at best.

#3544 6 years ago

Centerflank you must be furious that the NFL let that repeat offender Suh get off with just a fine!
I believe Suh has done this 10 times already!
The league is a joke when it comes to suspensions for repeat offenders.

#3545 6 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Centerflank you must be furious that the NFL let that repeat offender Suh get off with just a fine!
I believe Suh has done this 10 times already!
The league is a joke when it comes to suspensions for repeat offenders.

Im not overly upset as we won't play them again in the playoffs. It is a major fail by the League to send a message about dirty cheap shots with intent to injure a co-worker.

#3546 6 years ago

All part of the fun storyline they weave. Speaking of, why is Stern not making a new NFL themed game?

#3547 6 years ago

YxO2R1J-1.gif

#3548 6 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

4-5 record in the playoffs……average at best

Rodgers is 5-4. I guess that makes him a little above average at best. Compared to a guy like Trent Dilfer who was 5-1.

#3549 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Rodgers is 5-4.

Plus a Lombardi Trophy + a Superbowl MVP award.

Aaron+Rodgers+Super+Bowl+XLV+MVP+Winning+Head+Msr6W9QzemOl.jpg

Lets check out Dilfers impressive playoffs stats, cmon O-din, that might have been one of the stupidest posts you've ever typed out.

Screen Shot 2014-12-31 at 8.03.24 AM.png

#3550 6 years ago

Lets have some phillip rivers fun!

cutler-fail-meme-generator-philip-rivers-turns-it-over-6-times-who-does-he-think-he-is-me-3a1b62.jpgphillip-rivers-funny-poster.jpgtumblr_inline_mx8ym8Vhws1s9g8j1.jpgimages.jpegphilip-rivers2.jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Macomb, IL
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Boards
PinSound
Machine - For Sale
New York, NY
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 21.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Summerville, SC
Machine - For Sale
Bellmore, NY
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
There are 29241 posts in this topic. You are on page 71 of 585.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside