dirtbag-sees-all (resized).jpg
brimstone-gotbrim.gif
200w.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
436537586_10224867727456020_9063380137916814163_n (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240418-055421.png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,671 posts in this topic. You are on page 700 of 1,514.
#34951 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Nam Cewton is back though. Love it. Win or lose, love watching him play.

He did look pretty good most of the game. Selling some jerseys for Carolina I’m sure.

#34952 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

He did look pretty good most of the game. Selling some jerseys for Carolina I’m sure.

Everyone probably has them already. Haha. I do think he’s one of the best sellers ever.

#34953 2 years ago
Quoted from pinpin8990:

Oof. Thanks for nothing, Bears.

Is it go Packers? Or go Browns? Or is it who ever wins this week?

#34954 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Nam Cewton is back though. Love it. Win or lose, love watching him play.

Cam is talented and a good player but his obnoxious celebrations are a turn off for me. He celebrates WAY too much. Just play the game….celebrate later IF you win. You look like a JACKASS when you celebrate and don’t even win. He is healthy now but just wait until he get his dick knocked in the dirt a few times…..

#34955 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Is it go Packers? Or go Browns? Or is it who ever wins this week?

Rent.
Free.

#34956 2 years ago
Quoted from Pickle:

Cam is talented and a good player but his obnoxious celebrations are a turn off for me. He celebrates WAY too much. Just play the game….celebrate later IF you win. You look like a JACKASS when you celebrate and don’t even win. He is healthy now but just wait until he get his dick knocked in the dirt a few times…..

Not a Cam Newton fan by any means, but maybe he's just happy to get a second chance? New England was a fail and most NFL fans counted him out.

He's back and playing well. Can't argue with that.

#34957 2 years ago
Quoted from Pickle:

Cam is talented and a good player but his obnoxious celebrations are a turn off for me. He celebrates WAY too much.

He makes the game more exciting. Give me all the celebrations. All of them.

#34958 2 years ago
Quoted from pinpin8990:

Not a Cam Newton fan by any means, but maybe he's just happy to get a second chance? New England was a fail and most NFL fans counted him out.
He's back and playing well. Can't argue with that.

I am sure he is happy as hell to be playing. New England was a fail but I think he may be fairly healthy at the moment. Cam when healthy is dangerous.

#34959 2 years ago

Did someone put a Gypsy Curse on the Bills?

#34960 2 years ago
Screenshot_20211121-164402-962 (resized).pngScreenshot_20211121-164402-962 (resized).png
#34961 2 years ago

The Raider's field is tackling Mixon better than the Raiders are.

#34962 2 years ago

Blows my mind teams use real grass still.

#34963 2 years ago

Bengals should get this one. Good road win after the bye.

#34964 2 years ago

Everything coming up Cincy!!!

Dallas losing and Washington wins, good Sunday here.

#34966 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Everything coming up Cincy!!!

Other than Ravens squeeking their game out.

#34967 2 years ago

….and Tua wins again.

#34969 2 years ago

Dallas doesn't like the AFC west this year.

Did the Colt McCoy era Cardinals just beat Russel Wilson?

#34971 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It’s a team game Dan!!

65 yard Tua TD was fun to see. Happy for the shrimp.

#34972 2 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Well that was painful to watch!
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"19398c02d19c76e3e1d2255f7f6bd86830b793e6-1637541956-1800"};
//]]>

Not for a chiefs fan! Make that 4 wins in a row…

#34973 2 years ago

TN stinker takes me back to the dark ages a few years ago when the offense was reliant upon replacement level players and the defense would get burned with predictable blitzes.

#34974 2 years ago

Pretty much sums it up.Without Wilson the Seahawks are the Texans.Jamal Adams is a liability.Seattle needs a reboot but it would be a tough sell with no money or draft picks.First time I have heard boos in Seattle.After you pay the franchise QB you need to hit your draft picks or be diligent with the cap and spending.Seattle did neither.

#34975 2 years ago
Quoted from Slugmeister:

Pretty much sums it up.Without Wilson the Seahawks are the Texans.Jamal Adams is a liability.Seattle needs a reboot but it would be a tough sell with no money or draft picks.First time I have heard boos in Seattle.After you pay the franchise QB you need to hit your draft picks or be diligent with the cap and spending.Seattle did neither.

The Adams trade has to be frustrating. Two first round picks and a big contract for a box safety! The least important defensive position.

#34976 2 years ago

Let's go Chiefs! Held the Dallas offense to three field goals even with the turnovers. KC defense is playing significantly better than early in the year for sure.

#34977 2 years ago
Quoted from Slugmeister:

Nailed it. Different scenario, but man, it's starting to feel like the 80's again. Wonder what Dave Krieg is up to? Actually, the Hawks looked like the Texans WITH Wilson today. Need to blow it up and retool, but I don't see it happening. We can hope.

#34978 2 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

The Adams trade has to be frustrating. Two first round picks and a big contract for a box safety! The least important defensive position.

Well, at least with the suckfest this year, we'll have a high 1st rounder for the first time in awhile.... Ah shit, no we won't, the Jets will...

#34979 2 years ago
Quoted from Slugmeister:

You see franchises at this kind of crossroads often.

Probably time to trade Wilson for some draft capital.

#34980 2 years ago

Probably time to trade Wilson for some draft capital.

Wasn’t possible in 2021.Next year it could happen with a sizeable dead money hit but…unless you have a replacement for a HOF signal caller it would likely go from bad to worse.

#34981 2 years ago

On a bizarre note all six teams playing on Thanksgiving lost today.

#34982 2 years ago

Who Dey! Just got home from work and am watching the game now. I know the outcome but just want to watch the plays. Never thought KC would dominate Dallas but they did. Damn Ravens and Browns won but not all is lost Pitt is in trouble

#34983 2 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Who Dey! Just got home from wor and am watching the game now. I now the outcome but just want to watch the plays. Never thought KC would dominate Dallas but they did. Damn Ravens and Browns won but not all is lost Pitt is in trouble

Seems like Dallas does this almost every year. Wins a few games early on and suddenly it’s 1978 or 1995 again. Then it’s late season collapse or first round playoff exit.

The cowboys suck. And are finally playing decent teams and losing to them.

Why does it seem like everybody always desperately wants the Cowboys to be good? Is it like, just good for the general health of the NFL or something?

#34984 2 years ago

Wow glad Cincy won cause watching the start of this game they were terrible!.

#34985 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Why does it seem like everybody always desperately wants the Cowboys to be good? Is it like, just good for the general health of the NFL or something?

Most valuable franchise and up there with most popular. So no matter what we always gotta hear aboot them all fucking year.

#34986 2 years ago

Chargers on pace for 500 yards of offense.

50 to go with 10 minutes on the clock...

#34987 2 years ago
Quoted from mof:

Chargers on pace for 500 yards of offense.
50 to go with 10 minutes on the clock...

This game has been fun to watch. I'm surprised the Steelers haven't run a bit more though.

#34988 2 years ago

The Steelers are making a game out of this!

#34989 2 years ago

Red Zone skills are strong for these ones.

#34990 2 years ago

POP goes 536 yds

2 minute warning.

#34991 2 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I'm surprised the Steelers haven't run a bit more though.

This is their fuckign problem, over and over. 4 minutes left on the clock? Pass 3 times. Embarrassing as usual

#34992 2 years ago

27 fourth qtr points and still not enough.. damn, almost feel bad for them.. almost.

#34993 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

This is their fuckign problem, over and over. 4 minutes left on the clock? Pass 3 times. Embarrassing as usual

The Chargers rank DEAD LAST in stopping the run too.

I mean... don't get me wrong; I'm a lifelong Cowboys fan, so watching the Steelers lose is no sweat off my brow. I also really like this kid Herbert, and I enjoy a high scoring game.
For me...it just comes down to the principle of the matter.

#34994 2 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

27 fourth qtr points and still not enough.. damn, almost feel bad for them.. almost.

I was getting bored with the game so turned off at 27-10 score. Woke up this morning looked at 37-41 score what happened!?!?

Look on YouTube they have a caption ‘Game of the year!’ Was able to watch the final 10 minutes on YouTube. Crazy.

#34995 2 years ago

Idea.

Proposed NFL rule for 2022:

"After the 2:00 warning at the end of the game, the touchback line of scrimmage becomes the 20."

This will help reduce the last second wins that require a timeout or two, and :37 seconds to kick a field goal.

-mof

#34996 2 years ago

Why on earth would you want to limit last second wins?

#34997 2 years ago

Packers roughed up again - Elgton Jenkins out with an ACL. He almost never got to play at his drafted position of Guard, he filled every single position on the OL, and played every one of those spots at a pro bowl level. Huge loss.

#34998 2 years ago

Oh really?

Just how many game winning drives would you like to see, that start in the final 2 minutes?

My answer is and always will be... 1

Not 2
Not 3

I regret to hear that you actually like to see this new trend of people FLOPPING to the ground in bounds out of FEAR of scoring too quickly (on drives that start <2:00) -- hey, more power to ya -- I hate seeing those plays.

Back in my day, people didn't flop to the ground to burn clock on 2 minute game winning drives. They scored the touchdown, celebrated, and they knew they had just won the game...

They didn't score in fear.
-mof

#34999 2 years ago
Quoted from mof:

Just how many game winning drives would you like to see, that start in the final 2 minutes?

All of them.

But you’re right. Let’s get more victory formations!! So exciting.

#35000 2 years ago

Enjoy your man flopping plays. Nothing more exciting in all of sports.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
There are 75,671 posts in this topic. You are on page 700 of 1,514.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/700?hl=eightball88 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.