Topic Stats

• 21,461 posts
  • 364 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by RWH
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,722 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

graters (resized).jpg
giphy (3).gif
1A3C8A58-F3F9-461A-9901-44E9A0E0DB9A (resized).jpeg
B99B5C2F-5BB8-4C44-9F42-24666E9C47B8 (resized).jpeg
here's Johnny (resized).jpg
DDE0535E-F5B1-4FBA-BD7C-E3EBD07494E4 (resized).jpeg
D3A6F375-D0E0-46BC-A17D-BDA5530F9107 (resized).png
download_20200207_213253 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
kansas (resized).png
C162AA67-8E8F-4244-9A05-A49E057B29CE (resized).jpeg
shut up (resized).jpg
vlcsnap-2019-07-18-22h31m42s331 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
950DA363-9FA5-4C96-BCA1-F4072EE96853 (resized).jpeg
0ap3000000795730 (resized).jpg

There are 21461 posts in this topic. You are on page 70 of 430.
#3451 5 years ago

What a sickening game last night. Needed 8 point from Payton to win my Fantasy FB league and it was in the bag, until...................... 2 interceptions with the pick 6 in the 4th quarter. I was up by 10 points before that all happen. Lets just say I woke up the kids and the wife was concerned I was going to have a heartattack. A 9-3 season when starting off 0-2 isn't bad tho.

#3452 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

If you would care to place a friendly wager on that

To what end? To line the pockets of someone that already has far more money than I do?

In the words of a four year old: Not think so.

I'm just saying that when they do faceplant, as all winning teams must eventually do, I'll be there enjoying my moments of karma and schadenfreude. And it will be that much sweeter if they were talking trash a few days beforehand.

#3453 5 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

To what end? To line the pockets of someone that already has far more money than I do?

Absolutely.

Put up or shut up!

#3454 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I take that back; my wishlist superbowl is SD vs DET

That would be my dream match up as well. A dream is probably all it will be but it would be amazing. My son is a huge Chargers fan (which makes me a bit of one myself by default) but I'm (sadly) a life long Lions fan. I've been watching them since the days of Monte Clark and actually watched the 0-16 season.

#3455 5 years ago

image.jpgWell I would like to wish all my fellow NFL football fans a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

#3456 5 years ago

^^^^^^^^^That's the only fantasy football ill play ....... ^^^^^^^

#3458 5 years ago

A few meaningful games today, get to see Garapollo today. Go Rams, go Pack!

#3459 5 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

Go Cowboys~!!!!

I'm still trying to figure out how important the Cowboys game is. Can they get a first week playoff bye if they win and someone (Packers?) else loses?

Edit: Cowboys need a win combined with both Seattle and Arizona losing to get a first round bye.

#3460 5 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

A few meaningful games today, get to see Garapollo today. Go Rams, go Pack!

This is one of the least meaningful last weeks in the NFL in quite a few years. I think there are only two playoff spots actually up for grabs? Chargers are in if they win.

#3462 5 years ago

Thanks for the link.

The very first sentence confirms what I said:

"Two playoff bids remain unclaimed heading into Week 17".

Cowboys need to win and have both Seattle and Arizona lose. Not very likely.

#3463 5 years ago

So I was still in the money in Fox survivor football. Figured I was safe with Saints over Bucs

#3464 5 years ago

The one time I would ever pull for the Saints to win is to give my Bucs the first pick in the draft. Right now it looks like the Bucs are going to blow it. What a disaster this season has been.

#3465 5 years ago

Looks like you're safe! In hindsight it was clear Tampa would commit to the first pick after that "oops! 12 men on the field" during the game winning FG a few weeks ago. I think they call that the Mariota formation

#3466 5 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Looks like you're safe! In hindsight it was clear Tampa would commit to the first pick after that "oops! 12 men on the field" during the game winning FG a few weeks ago. I think they call that the Mariota formation

Yeah the Bucs were able to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory one last time. It was close though.

#3467 5 years ago

Suh is a cheap piece of garbage, I'm tired of his sh!t

#3468 5 years ago

first one was maybe an accident . Second was intentional for sure . What a piece of shit .

#3469 5 years ago

I think you are giving him too much credit. Unlikey that big dummy even knew where he was. He is dirty, but did not look to me like he was aware of the fact that he was stepping on Rodgers. If he knew he likely would have been a bit heavier with his step.

#3470 5 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Suh is a cheap piece of garbage, I'm tired of his sh!t

Quoted from trilogybeer:

first one was maybe an accident . Second was intentional for sure . What a piece of shit .

He needs to be suspended next week. Lions are the biggest douchebags in the league, Raiders rejoice!

#3471 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I think you are giving him too much credit. Unlikey that big dummy even knew where he was. He is dirty, but did not look to me like he was aware of the fact that he was stepping on Rodgers. If he knew he likely would have been a bit heavier with his step.

Did you ever play football? You sure as hell know when you are stepping on someones leg.

#3472 5 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

He needs to be suspended next week. Lions are the biggest douchebags in the league, Raiders rejoice!

There's a team named the Raiders?

I was not a Falcons believer, but I'm still stunned at how bad they stunk it up against the Panthers

#3473 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

If he knew he likely would have been a bit heavier with his step.

He knew ,that's why he put all his weight on the foot that was on Rodger's leg .He's trying to be a little less obvious with his dirty plays .

#3474 5 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Did you ever play football? You sure as hell know when you are stepping on someones leg.

Yeah, he knew he was stepping on SOMEONE, but it was in his normal motion of backpedal. It was not like he was actually aware enough to say to himself "hey I am gonna step on Rodgers calf and try to hurt him more"

He is just a dirty player in general but unlikely he knew who he was stepping on. He just isn't going to try to not step on someone. Of course it will likely result in his suspension for next game because the NFL feeds on drama and always sways to the allstar QBs.

#3475 5 years ago
Quoted from vex:

seattle is going to run the table and repeat as champions this year.

i still stand by this.

#3476 5 years ago

Cowboys are *averaging* over 40 points in all four games in December. They are 4-0 in December. That is a huge turnaround for them.

Finished the year 12-4, tied for best record in Football.

Sadly things didn't go well in terms of seeding. Will probably have to win two games in the two most difficult places to win: Green Bay and Seattle.

Cowboys are a perfect 8-0 on the road this year, but that is still a very tough road to the SB.

#3477 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Cowboys are *averaging* over 40 points in all four games in December. They are 4-0 in December. That is a huge turnaround for them.
Sadly things didn't go well in terms of seeding. Will probably have to win two games in the two most difficult places to win: Green Bay and Seattle.
Cowboys are a perfect 8-0 on the road this year, but that is still a very tough road to the SB.

Ironically the Cowboys were scrapping to get anyone to play defense at the beginning of the year yet they seem 'built' to match up with most anybody, a very well balanced team

#3478 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Dallas won't have any problems beating Green Bay

#3479 5 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Dallas won't have any problems beating Green Bay

I wouldn't go that far. That's a good match up.

#3480 5 years ago

Seahawks will be hard to beat at home during the playoffs, what an accomplishment after the first 5-6 games of the season

#3481 5 years ago

From 3 - 3
to 12 - 4 Unbelievable accomplishment!
Go Hawks!

#3482 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Yeah, he knew he was stepping on SOMEONE, but it was in his normal motion of backpedal. It was not like he was actually aware enough to say to himself "hey I am gonna step on Rodgers calf and try to hurt him more"

I put up with the idiocy you spew on pin side and don't give you crap but keep your nonsense out of this thread.

#3483 5 years ago

University of Nebraska + Detroit Lions = horrible human being

#3484 5 years ago

Not a lot of love from NFL fans on Dirty Suh

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000451231/article/mike-mccarthy-no-place-for-suhs-step-on-rodgers

Screen Shot 2014-12-29 at 7.49.15 AM.png

#3485 5 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I hope Suh is taken out for an entire season. Sad to say it will be just another $10,000-$100,000 fine when the guy makes over a million a year. The guy is going to hurt someone one of these times and it will be on the commish.

#3486 5 years ago

MVP!!!!!!!!!!

images-2.jpegimages-1.jpeg2011-10-31-RodgersBelt.jpgpackers-falcons-aaron-rodgers21.jpgimages.jpegnfl_g_rodgers11_576.jpg

#3487 5 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I put up with the idiocy you spew on pin side and don't give you crap but keep your nonsense out of this thread.

Your packer fandom is blinding you. If Suh has gotten that good at being dirty then I am impressed. He just isn't going to get off of someone quickly when he steps on them and I don't think he purposefully tried to step on Rodgers.

side note: Weren't you in favor of his WWF move on cutler last year and said that was normal play?

http://www.totalprosports.com/2013/09/16/dirtiest-plays-of-ndamukong-suh-gif/#7

He is a dirty player but not getting off of someone quickly when backpedaling is far from even the top of his scale of dirty.

#3488 5 years ago

Rex, see you later! You gave the Pats headaches over the years and you got a lot out of your players. If Pennington never got hurt, you might have a bit more to show for your efforts. Be glad you are finally out of the circus.

Rex will find another job pretty fast.

#3489 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Your packer fandom is blinding you.

You can't be serious.

#3490 5 years ago

Being a pretty casual observer of the NFL, I had no idea what all the fuss was earlier in the year when Cam Newton kept calling him "Donkey Kong Suh"....now I guess I know why, and it's even more funny now than it was before.

#3491 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Your packer fandom is blinding you. If Suh has gotten that good at being dirty then I am impressed. He just isn't going to get off of someone quickly when he steps on them and I don't think he purposefully tried to step on Rodgers.

Go watch the vid again, he steps on him once and that foot slips off, he then steps back with his left foot and puts all his weight on it as his right foot leaves the ground.

Now go plan who the bears get to draft after their 5-11 season and wait by the door for your Predator.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24920442/ndamukong-suh-steps-on-aaron-rodgers-ankle-after-play

#3492 5 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

You can't be serious.

100% serious. That was normal football. People get stepped on. It is not like he stompped on Rodgers, like he has done to others.

He is a rough player and often dirty, but that was not a dirty move and if Rodgers had not hammed it up so much then this would not be getting such a big reaction.

The NFL is all about protecting the players they can make storylines for. This is no different than that whimpy "hit to the head of the passer" on Stafford earlier in the game. Basically part of normal play yet they threw a flag.

#3493 5 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Go watch the vid again, he steps on him once and that foot slips off, he then steps back with his left foot and puts all his weight on it as his right foot leaves the ground.
Now go plan who the bears get to draft after their 5-11 season and wait by the door for your Predator.
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24920442/ndamukong-suh-steps-on-aaron-rodgers-ankle-after-play

Lang was to blame for holding his jersey and then letting go and sending him off balance. Looks to me like he slipped and started to fall off balance and then stepped back. Pretty clear to me.

Could he have tried to not step as hard, sure, but nothing flagrant about it.

Big top heavy guy and his momentum was going backwards.

#3494 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Lang was to blame for holding his jersey and then letting go and sending him off balance. Looks to me like he slipped and started to fall off balance and then stepped back. Pretty clear to me.

Please see above post.

Quoted from centerflank:

#3496 5 years ago

Glad to see.

Hopefully cutler gets picked up by someone where he can go shine. His time is done in Chicago and I don't think he will get an offense to protect him if he stays.

#3497 5 years ago

As long as Cuntler stays, people above him will keep getting fired.

Keep the Chicago circus rolling

#3498 5 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

As long as Cuntler stays, people above him will keep getting fired.
Keep the Chicago circus rolling

Ive always said Cutler is my 2nd fav QB in the league!

http://host.madison.com/sports/football/professional/packers-green-bay-fans-rejoice-as-the-bears-lock-up/article_c78e5d24-73cf-11e3-a0d1-0019bb2963f4.html

The Faux John Madden comment is priceless.

Screen Shot 2014-12-29 at 9.18.41 AM.png

#3499 5 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Agreed^^^^

#3500 5 years ago

Lets play the wild card prediction game…..Winner gets to nut punch Whysnow.

Cowboys 52 lions 0
Cardinals 13 Panthers 6
Colts 34 Bengals 28
Steelers 21 Ravens 20

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pasadena, MD
Boards
PinSound
$ 21.00
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 34.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
€ 8.40
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
There are 21461 posts in this topic. You are on page 70 of 430.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside