nose-swipe.gif
5CD8BE91-06DC-4095-8B61-F18E6DC7BB6E.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
carmichael.gif
giggle-laugh.gif

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,762 posts in this topic. You are on page 685 of 1,516.
#34201 2 years ago

Karen Rodgers. "I did my own research".
He even plugged Ivermectin today. Fuck that guy.

#34202 2 years ago

I mean think about it. He's a wealthy, popular, multi-millionaire who presumably has access to some of the smartest, best doctors in the world. But instead he goes with Joe Rogan. The Fear Factor dude and now podcaster. What a tool.

#34203 2 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

I mean think about it. He's a wealthy, popular, multi-millionaire who presumably has access to some of the smartest, best doctors in the world. But instead he goes with Joe Rogan. The Fear Factor dude and now podcaster. What a tool.

Meh, he’s had access to countless brilliant people, he’s forming his own conclusions. Anti vaxxers make questionable decisions don’t get me wrong, but let’s not pretend Joe Rogan is some random dummy.

#34204 2 years ago

Noted critical thinker Aaron Rodgers: “I will do what is best for my body”. Also, plays nfl football…

I always thought he was very thoughtful and intelligent, but a tad douchy….looks like I had it reversed.

The nfl must have been aware of, and implicitly tolerating, ongoing and repeated transgressions of its own policy….while handing out fines to other (non-mvp) players. Overall, not a great week for the shield.

That said, there have been some fantastic games already this year and I’m gonna keep watching

#34205 2 years ago

So he claims he is allergic to an ingredient in the vaccines….I haven’t researched it but looks like others have and guess he previously said he was vaccinated. If so he lied. No different than any other person that has lied about it and there are plenty of fake vaccination cards. I am not really sure how employers are validating it anyway. It all comes down to what the NFL/Packers decide as punishment if any. If they are allowing unvaccinated people to play then it looks bad that he lied and if they care to do anything because he lied. Aaron Rodgers is a little odd and has always come across a little douchy to me….good QB but I don’t get the infatuation some people have with him.

#34206 2 years ago
Quoted from Pickle:

So he claims he is allergic to an ingredient in the vaccines….I haven’t researched it but looks like others have and guess he previously said he was vaccinated. If so he lied. No different than any other person that has lied about it and there are plenty of fake vaccination cards. I am not really sure how employers are validating it anyway. It all comes down to what the NFL/Packers decide as punishment if any. If they are allowing unvaccinated people to play then it looks bad that he lied and if they care to do anything because he lied. Aaron Rodgers is a little odd and has always come across a little douchy to me….good QB but I don’t get the infatuation some people have with him.

I agree , Rodgers is a POS who needs a less obvious hair gel.

#34207 2 years ago

On the positive side, we shouldn't have to watch 20 Rodger's rate ads during this weekend's games. I doubt that State farm wants to be associated with a Covidiot. Rodgers is morphing into my crazy aunt.

#34208 2 years ago

Ah, yes. I see this thread has completely derailed.

*Paging moderators*
*Paging moderators*

#34209 2 years ago

Is this topic more or less derailed than Cleveland's season?

#34210 2 years ago

So many teams have been derailed this year -- it's getting old.

Is there a single healthy zero-drama team left standing at this point?

-mof

#34211 2 years ago

#firechrisgrier

#34212 2 years ago
Quoted from mof:

So many teams have been derailed this year -- it's getting old.
Is there a single healthy zero-drama team left standing at this point?
-mof

Rams?

#34213 2 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Im sure someone understands better than I, but why cut him instead of trading him for peanuts last week?
Or is it as simple as no one was willing to give up peanuts for him?

Someone offered a ham and cheese earlier

#34214 2 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Is this topic more or less derailed than Cleveland's season?

And I still bet the beat my Bengal Cats tomorrow. Haha

#34215 2 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

but let’s not pretend Joe Rogan is some random dummy.

Joe Rogan is Gwyneth Paltrow for men.

#34216 2 years ago

UntidyDefiantGraysquirrel-size_restricted.gifUntidyDefiantGraysquirrel-size_restricted.gif
#34217 2 years ago

Not until he makes a penis scented candle.

#34218 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Nice to hear he’s dating Joe Rogan now, while also using him as his doctor. Match made in heaven.

You have an allergy and a team of doctors that advised you against the Vax? That's fine.

You got sick, forgot about your team of doctors, and called Joe Rogan to see what you should do?

Cmon man.

#34219 2 years ago

The only problem I have with Aaron was he lied about his status. He has a right to make a decision for himself, I personally am vaxxed and have also had covid too. I made the decision to vax, not for me but for my wife whom has emphysema so I couldn't take the chance with her life. Mant people decide not to get the shot and are not ant-vax. I had it and really felt I was protected by my own immune system but as stated the risk was just not to myself so I got the vax. I don't know his reason but I respect his decision for himself

#34220 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Not until he makes a penis scented candle.

Patent pending

#34221 2 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

...I don't know his reason but I respect his decision for himself

Obviously his new hippie dippy Sheman Woodly lifestyle.

#34222 2 years ago

I beg your pardon sir, but A-a-ron is no David Woodley. While both have appeared in ONE and only one super bowl, the similarities end there.

Woodley famously went 0-8 in the second half of the '82 strike season super bowl against the Redskins.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Woodley

#34224 2 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

The only problem I have with Aaron was he lied about his status. He has a right to make a decision for himself, I personally am vaxxed and have also had covid too. I made the decision to vax, not for me but for my wife whom has emphysema so I couldn't take the chance with her life. Mant people decide not to get the shot and are not ant-vax. I had it and really felt I was protected by my own immune system but as stated the risk was just not to myself so I got the vax. I don't know his reason but I respect his decision for himself

I agree that he has a right to make a decision for himself and his own health, and my main issue is that he lied about his status but as a fan of the Packers it's disappointing to see unvaccinated players put themselves above the health of their team and the people around them. Having unvaccinated players puts the team at a competitive disadvantage. Just being a close contact can keep you out of a game. Can you imagine if this didn't happen and the Packers go on to win the NFC Championship this year and in the festivities leading up to the Super Bowl one of the backup QB's gets Covid and Rodgers has to sit out because he was a close contact. And I question anyone that values their own research above thousands of scientists that actually do this research and testing for a living. There's some serious Dunning Kruger shit going on in this Country. Don't pretend to know more than the experts and don't take medical advice from podcast hosts. This is common sense people.

#34225 2 years ago
Quoted from mof:

I beg your pardon sir, but A-a-ron is no David Woodley. While both have appeared in ONE and only one super bowl, the similarities end there.
Woodley famously went 0-8 in the second half of the '82 strike season super bowl against the Redskins.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Woodley

Wrong Woodly

#34226 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

And I still bet the beat my Bengal Cats tomorrow. Haha

The Bengal trauma is strong with you. I feel it too

#34227 2 years ago

Alex Smith (on anxiety)

(He gives ample warning near the end to look away if you don't like to see leg surgery stuff -- I peeked over the edge of my hand and was like - #$%^#$% hell - Why did I peek at that?)

How is he possibly walking after that? That was some damn good doctoring and PT work.

#34228 2 years ago
Quoted from mof:

Alex Smith (on anxiety)
(He gives ample warning near the end to look away if you don't like to see leg surgery stuff -- I peeked over the edge of my hand and was like - #$%^#$% hell - Why did I peek at that?)
How is he possibly walking after that? That was some damn good doctoring and PT work.

Just skip to 12:15 for the good stuff. Holy crap that's a medical marvel!

#34229 2 years ago

Worth the trip

20211106_201608 (resized).jpg20211106_201608 (resized).jpg
#34230 2 years ago

OBJ better not come to 49ers

#34231 2 years ago

Fries look excellent -- but it all seems unfinished somehow...

1. untoasted bread?
2. no mayo or aioli for the fries?
3. no mustard for the meat?

Did you piss them off or something?

#34232 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

OBJ better not come to 49ers

I really, really hope he goes to the Falcons, he would be a perfect fit there.

#34234 2 years ago

Labatt’s on sale again?

#34239 2 years ago
Quoted from mof:

1. untoasted bread?

There were 3 bbq sauces on the table. All of them excellent. I had 12 bottles shipped to my house.

The sweet heat type sauce was great with the fries.

Checking out the tailgate scene and planning on some different bbq tomorrow.

#34240 2 years ago
Quoted from mof:. no mustard for the meat?

Mustard on brisket?
throw-up-gag.gifthrow-up-gag.gif

#34241 2 years ago
Quoted from mof:

1. untoasted bread?

Bro.. its a BBQ joint... What kind of nonsense are you expecting here???

There are plenty of non-football threads to bother Levi in. At least make fun of the WFT if you are gonna be in this one.

#34242 2 years ago

Go Bills 5-2

#34243 2 years ago
Quoted from mof:

He's in KC, not Toronto.

#34244 2 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

3 bbq sauces on the table

I should hope so, showing us all that naked food had me worried!

-mof

#34245 2 years ago

Truly good bbq…like the great stuff…doesn’t really need any sauce, does it?

Speaking of sauced, someone needs to do a wellness check on Lamberger. Hope he’s ok.

#34246 2 years ago

Raiders are gonna find a way to cough this one up. 5-3. Post tragedy game against a weaker opponent.

Hope I'm wrong. Putting my seatbelt and helmet on either way.
-mof

#34247 2 years ago

The Warden!!!

#34248 2 years ago

Bengals clearly should have declined that offside penalty and kicked the field goal.

#34249 2 years ago

OBJ, who?

Baker is gonna be just fine without him.

#34250 2 years ago

Go Pack Go, Watching with your future QB. Come on Jordan Love.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 18.95
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 75,762 posts in this topic. You are on page 685 of 1,516.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/685 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.