spongebob-done.gif
24ae2301d4aa96956b7002b622b63a1e.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240411-182346_Brave (resized).jpg
IMG_3029 (resized).png
20240411_133523 (resized).jpg
960db372-3937-4740-898d-de1cf01c5689_text (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,629 posts in this topic. You are on page 682 of 1,513.
#34051 2 years ago
Quoted from boscokid:

Lions should be on the phone right now trying to move Jamaal Williams to the Titans

Bears should be doing the same with Damien Williams or David Montgomery

#34052 2 years ago

Von Miller traded to Rams for 2nd & 3rd rd pick

#34053 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

That’s no way for Denver to celebrate climbing back to .500!!

#34054 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Ugh. Truly the end of an era in Denver. Broncos clearly aren't going anywhere this year, and I hope Von can get another ring with the Rams. But I'm still sorry to see him go.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

That’s no way for Denver to celebrate climbing back to .500!!

Congrats on the loss Levi, one step closer to your dream of a decent draft position! Though be wary, the Eagles could still sandbag you at the end of the season.

#34055 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Rams gave up on drafting for the next few years. Not exactly a new strategy but wow. All in with Stafford this year for sure.

#34056 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Rams gave up on drafting for the next few years. Not exactly a new strategy but wow. All in with Stafford this year for sure.

Really shows what a great team can make a QB look good, Goff had a lot of wins with the Rams.

#34057 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:Rams gave up on drafting for the next few years. Not exactly a new strategy but wow. All in with Stafford this year for sure.

SB windows are so short in the NFL. You need to go all in when you can.

#34058 2 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Ugh. Truly the end of an era in Denver. Broncos clearly aren't going anywhere this year, and I hope Von can get another ring with the Rams. But I'm still sorry to see him go.

Congrats on the loss Levi, one step closer to your dream of a decent draft position! Though be wary, the Eagles could still sandbag you at the end of the season.

Thanks for the support! I am also worried about the dirty birds but they showed some serious life yesterday, proving they have what it takes to beat the awful teams.

#34059 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Really shows what a great team can make a QB look good, Goff had a lot of wins with the Rams. Also shows how good Stafford was with that crappy Detroit Lions team.

I always liked Stafford. Isn't he due for an injury soon? Seems like he gets busted up every year.

#34060 2 years ago
Quoted from DanMarino:

I always liked Stafford. Isn't he due for an injury soon? Seems like he gets busted up every year.

As long as he isn;t taking sacks his broken back should hold up fine.

#34061 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

As long as he isn;t taking sacks his broken back should hold up fine.

Yeah, he’s always played through injuries, since 2011 he’s played in all 16 games except 1 season, 2019 where he played in 8.

#34063 2 years ago

Outside of having no draft picks left this trade sets up nicely for the Rams.Von should be revitalized with Aaron Donald taking on the double and triple team blockers.With the amount of points the Rams put up the opponents will have to pass.Could very well have another "home team" play on their field for the Super Bowl.

#34064 2 years ago
Quoted from Slugmeister:

Outside of having no draft picks left this trade sets up nicely for the Rams.Von should be revitalized with Aaron Donald taking on the double and triple team blockers.With the amount of points the Rams put up the opponents will have to pass.Could very well have another "home team" play on their field for the Super Bowl.

Agree, the bucks look medium good without AB true but they don’t look like world beaters at the moment. Dallas looks very good tho.

#34065 2 years ago

They gave him 26 carries after he broke his foot and was clearly hobbled

#34067 2 years ago

Did anybody watch the Bills-Dolphins game yesterday? What the hell happened? I thought the Bills were gonna stomp them and they barely pulled out the win.

#34068 2 years ago
Quoted from DadofTwins:

Did anybody watch the Bills-Dolphins game yesterday? What the hell happened? I thought the Bills were gonna stomp them and they barely pulled out the win.

I figured they must have partied hard in Miami the night before, but it was a Bills home game.

#34069 2 years ago
Quoted from DadofTwins:

?What the hell happened? .

Parity; same reason I think 8 underdog teams won this week or some wacky amount

#34070 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Parity; same reason I think 8 underdog teams won this week or some wacky amount

Yep. I was reading Colts are in 12th place out of 16 teams in the AFC and they still have a 35% chance to make the playoffs. Only 4 teams lower than the 3 win colts in the AFC but two of them Jags and Texans are in the Colts division.

#34071 2 years ago

Lets go Chiefs! Need to get back to winning.

#34072 2 years ago

Mahomes turning into Jameis…..

#34073 2 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Mahomes turning into Jameis…..

Production always drops after you have kids.

#34074 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Lets go Chiefs! Need to get back to winning.

Tied with the Giants in the fourth quarter … who’d have predicted that at the beginning of this season? Are you still holding out hope Chiefs will turn it around and snag a wildcard spot?

#34075 2 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Tied with the Giants in the fourth quarter … who’d have predicted that at the beginning of this season? Are you still holding out hope Chiefs will turn it around and snag a wildcard spot?

It’s shocking, the Chiefs just are not a good football team right now.

#34076 2 years ago

That was a hell of a two minute drive by the giants

#34077 2 years ago

There are only a handful of teams that could lose that game.

#34078 2 years ago

Big assist to the refs in this one.

#34079 2 years ago

Happy the chiefs won, but still way to many penalties & turnovers. Gore running the ball was a nice change, and Tyreek was very involved. Surprised that Kelce had just a few catches, but the D stepped up when they had to. Call it an ugly w, and it was..this team isn’t running on all cylinders right now…

#34080 2 years ago

Snap I thought u meant Frank Gore there for a second

#34081 2 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Right now the Chiefs are not playing great. The D-line is soft, despite having a ton of money and fresh high draft picks on it. Secondary is bad. O-line is not performing as well as it should after all the early hype and huge money they outlaid on it. Then add that to constant turnovers.... ugh.

'
The biggest positive from last night was short plays and running the ball. Do that more and force teams to come up and play tougher defense. You have to prove you can do it.

#34082 2 years ago

Why do these stupid assholes drink and drive? In a city where Uber and taxis exist on every street corner.

Career over

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32534609/las-vegas-raiders-wr-henry-ruggs-charged-dui-resulting-death

#34083 2 years ago

Money only makes you more of what you already are. In this guys case, he went from being an idiot, to an idiot with lots of money.

#34085 2 years ago

Man, that's awful..

I think this landed Donte Stallworth with 30 days of jail time, so I wouldn't say this is necessarily a career ender.

#34086 2 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

I think this landed Donte Stallworth with 30 days of jail time, so I wouldn't say this is necessarily a career ender.

Well we'll see. Stallworth's was a really weird case were the guy he killed was like also drunk and basically he got all the blame....?

#34087 2 years ago

That was an extremely uneventful trade deadline.

#34088 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

That was an extremely uneventful trade deadline.

Yeah like fans of every shitty team I was hoping Washington would unload some expensive scrubs for draft picks and/or bring in an exciting new QB but bupkiss.

#34089 2 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Why do these stupid assholes drink and drive? In a city where Uber and taxis exist on every street corner.
Career over
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32534609/las-vegas-raiders-wr-henry-ruggs-charged-dui-resulting-death

He can also afford a full time personal driver

#34090 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Money only makes you more of what you already are. In this guys case, he went from being an idiot, to an idiot with lots of money.

Litigation will cure him of being an idiot with lots of money!

#34091 2 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Litigation will cure him of being an idiot with lots of money!

How you holding up? I still think the Titans make the playoffs.

#34092 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

How you holding up? I still think the Titans make the playoffs.

Bummed but it was inevitable. I never thought anyone could hold up to that workload, even Henry.

Almost every offensive play ends with at least 6 guys on the ground. It's self-defeating nonsense and disregards everything the past 20 years of rule changes have encouraged.

Now's time for coaches to earn their checks!

#34093 2 years ago

Horrible story in Vegas. Raiders immediately released the player and removed all traces of him from the stadium signage, locker room, etc.

#34094 2 years ago

Not only did my fantasy team lose to a far inferior team, but I had derrick Henry (likely out for the season) and Henry Ruggs (dui/manslaughter...will likely never play another snap in the NFL). It's just insane!

I certainly don't want to compare my woes to these gentleman's lives. It is absolutely TRAGIC with what happened to him. My heart goes out to him and the victim. It just goes to remind you, the NFL really stands for "Not For Long"

#34095 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Horrible story in Vegas. Raiders immediately released the player and removed all traces of him from the stadium signage, locker room, etc.

It’s sad but there were a dozen things that would have prevented this. Raiders and the NFLPA provides free car service for crying out loud. Not to mention what in gods name is he doing out at 3am? Dude should be in bed and or training. Well it’s all fun and games until someone looses an eye.

Now we don’t know for sure he was drinking or drugged until the toxicology report.

#34096 2 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Not only did my fantasy team lose to a far inferior team

If you lose, doesn't that by definition make you the inferior team?

#34097 2 years ago

More weird Miami-Watson info:
https://twitter.com/markbermanfox26/status/1455627635585953792?s=21

Basically the attorney for the 22 women and their suits against Watson is implying that the Dolphins and Watson's reps were trying to figure out some sort of magic number of settlements which could get a deal done. The victims and lawyer are having none of it.

So Miami goes out in public trying extra, super hard to get this guy and somehow get as much of it swept under the rug in the process. Really confusing approach. Now they don't get him and they have Tua still with rapidly deteriorating locker room confidence...

#34098 2 years ago

Add this to the long list of bad decision making by the Dolphins. Ongoing poor decision making from the top to the bottom of the organization. The rebuild is a total failure. The team is worse than they were 3 years ago under Adam Gase and with Ryan Tannehill at QB. The rebuild is a failure. The GM, coach, and new players are failing.

#34099 2 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

My heart goes out to him

You are a better person than me. 100 percent avoidable tragedy.

I know there was much more to your post , just pisses me off seeing people do this stuff.

#34100 2 years ago

Aaron Rodgers out vs Chiefs, tested positive for Covid. He must not be vaccinated?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 18.95
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

There are 75,629 posts in this topic. You are on page 682 of 1,513.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/682?hl=duderegular and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.