spongebob-done.gif
24ae2301d4aa96956b7002b622b63a1e.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240411-182346_Brave (resized).jpg
IMG_3029 (resized).png
20240411_133523 (resized).jpg
960db372-3937-4740-898d-de1cf01c5689_text (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,620 posts in this topic. You are on page 678 of 1,513.
#33852 2 years ago

I'm happy to see the Titans offense starting to mesh. Knocking off the Bills and Ch9efs in back to back weeks is not what I was expecting but it seems they have found their stride..even with all of the injured players they have right now

#33853 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

We’ll take Rodgers in a trade!!

Would you take Ryan?

(I would love to see you get Tua, and trade him to Atlanta for Ryan).

#33854 2 years ago

Thursday night puts Green Bay up against Arizona, nice!

#33855 2 years ago

Jaybird815 are you going to be spared Nagy for a week?

#33856 2 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Jaybird815 are you going to be spared Nagy for a week?

I could use more than a week

#33857 2 years ago

Fun fact - the Packers have as many wins as the rest of the NFC North combined.

#33858 2 years ago

See how they do without Adsms this week; Corvis IR
Edit: possibly could play. You know how complicated it is

#33859 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

See how they do without Adsms this week; Corvis IR
Edit: possibly could play. You know how complicated it is

Yeah all kinds of variables, he is vaccinated, so if he is asymptomatic he would need 2 negative tests 24 hours apart. But it sounds like Vegas doesn’t expect him to play. The line went up 2.5 pts in the last hour.

#33860 2 years ago

The bigger blow for the Packers is that they’ll be without their DC Joe Berry

#33861 2 years ago

It's early of course but there seems to be at least 5 legitimate contenders for the Lombardi this year who have never won 1 before.The Cards,Bills,Chargers,Titans and Bengals.Should be fun to watch with new blood in the playoff mix at the least.

#33862 2 years ago

Lattimore “slipped”. DK yanked his ass down…

#33863 2 years ago

Super Bowl MVP Flacco to Jets -- poor guy...

#33864 2 years ago
Quoted from mof:

Super Bowl MVP Flacco to Jets -- poor guy...

Bengals get to see their old friend next week.

#33865 2 years ago

In case you were wondering

8348ac4e-b186-404a-802e-3c85bf61156d (resized).jpg8348ac4e-b186-404a-802e-3c85bf61156d (resized).jpg
#33866 2 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

[quoted image]

Sounds good to me.

Hope the guy is a Bucs fan!

#33867 2 years ago

I heard he counter offered $8 credit at the beer stand and they can keep the Evans stuff

#33868 2 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

I heard he counter offered $8 credit at the beer stand and they can keep the Evans stuff

Shoulda thrown in a $50k donation to some charity in lucky fan’s name and called it a day.

#33869 2 years ago

[quoted image]

Should’ve been season tickets for life.

#33870 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Should’ve been season tickets for life.

Sounds about right. Nearest comparison I know of is the Bonds record breaking ball. I think that went for 700k.

In any case, probably life changing money for most people in those stands.

#33871 2 years ago

I want more DK Metcalf in this game!

#33872 2 years ago

Sounds about right. Nearest comparison I know of is the Bonds record breaking ball. I think that went for 700k.
In any case, probably life changing money for most people in those stands.

It wasn't record breaking though. It's just a nice round number. He already owned the record and is going to throw many more.

I don't know memorabilia like this but just feels like the flavor of the minute. I guess I could see it if he always kept his TD balls like Emmit Smith?

#33873 2 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

It wasn't record breaking though. It's just a nice round number. He already owned the record and is going to throw many more.
I don't know memorabilia like this but just feels like the flavor of the minute. I guess I could see it if he always kept his TD balls like Emmit Smith?

Yeah, not a perfect comparison, but people love round numbers.

It seems it meant something to Tom or he wouldn't have sent over his equipment guy.

I would have liked to see it hit the free market just for fun. I'm guessing it would have gotten into some legal stuff (probably some fine print on the ticket), but I like to root for a little redistribution of wealth when cases like this arise.

It's funny to me that guys with that kind of wealth get to hand out proverbial bankrub coupons to get what they want. A helmet and a couple jerseys is worth like 1k. Throw some blowhard's auto on it and boom, value goes through the roof. I'd like to see them dish out the real cold hard cash for something they want. Then, if the dude can't help but buy himself 2 TB12 jerseys, so be it.

#33874 2 years ago

Apparently Tommy sweetened the pot with 1BTC. Not the free market, but not nothing.

OK, I'm done.

#33875 2 years ago

OK looks like i was dead wrong aboot Jamis...I was (the one person) expecting a lot more this season.

#33876 2 years ago

I’m going to go out on a limb and say the Lions will get their first win of the year this week.

#33877 2 years ago

Yeah, not a perfect comparison, but people love round numbers.
It seems it meant something to Tom or he wouldn't have sent over his equipment guy.
I would have liked to see it hit the free market just for fun. I'm guessing it would have gotten into some legal stuff (probably some fine print on the ticket), but I like to root for a little redistribution of wealth when cases like this arise.
It's funny to me that guys with that kind of wealth get to hand out proverbial bankrub coupons to get what they want. A helmet and a couple jerseys is worth like 1k. Throw some blowhard's auto on it and boom, value goes through the roof. I'd like to see them dish out the real cold hard cash for something they want. Then, if the dude can't help but buy himself 2 TB12 jerseys, so be it.

Not sure why people care so much about this...the dude gave up the ball of his own free will. It's not like there was even a huge pressure campaign! The equipment guy came over and he gave it up.

Good for him. He got tons of great schwag and party story to tell for a lifetime. And it seems like he's a Bucs fan too. And if he really wants to cash in all of that signed Brady schwag is worth money too.

Also, last night's game was terrible. Are we finally running out of prime time game luck?!?!

#33878 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Not sure why people care so much about this...the dude gave up the ball of his own free will. It's not like there was even a huge pressure campaign! The equipment guy came over and he gave it up.

"Byron lost all his leverage when he gave up the ball," Brady joked with the Manning brothers. "He should've held it. ... (But) I'm also giving him a Bitcoin, so at the end of the day, I think he's making out pretty well."

Tom thinks he should have kept it and made a better deal...

#33879 2 years ago

That Saints/Seahawks game was terrible. Smith was afraid to throw the ball until the fourth quarter. Winston was no better, but at least he tried to throw passes. The best part was Metcalfe owning Lattimore.
I suppose both teams will be playing in London next year.

#33880 2 years ago

I wouldn't say Metcalf owned Lattimore. He had 2 receptions for 96 yards and one of them was an 84 yarder when the defender fell down.

The Saints offense if very hit or miss this year. Thank heavens for the defense.

#33881 2 years ago

No Lazard for the Pack either, are they going to give Jordy a call?

#33882 2 years ago

Not great. Lazard opted out of the vaccine, so he's out at least 10 days.

I'd be kind of surprised if 17 doesn't get OK'd to play. Also sounds like MVS has a good shot at returning, just in case we want someone to bat the ball down deep in the AZ secondary.

Otherwise I'm guessing we see some more Amari Rodgers this week, and even more attention for Bobby Tonyan (already saw a boost with some returns to our OL last week).

No idea what happens with Joe Barry. He seems to have been real solid outside of the first 6 quarters.... and all of his previous work experience.. I'd guess a good amount of game prep can be installed remotely, obviously game day is a different story. I say put him in a bubble, or wheel him around like one of those factory robots!

Not exactly the short week we needed facing off against the top of the NFC.

#33883 2 years ago

Not great. Lazard opted out of the vaccine, so he's out at least 10 days.

Is there a public list somewhere of the opt-outers, or do we only find out when they go on the 10 day covid list? Or go all Cole Beasley!

#33884 2 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Is there a public list somewhere of the opt-outers, or do we only find out when they go on the 10 day covid list? Or go all Cole Beasley!

I don't think there's a public list. This one was known by the beat writers. I think the Packers only have 3 players that are unvaxxed - Lazard, Z (on IR), and Campbell.

#33885 2 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

You know because he’s a high risk close contact, which is only for unvaccinated players. Even if he had a negative test, he has to isolate for 5 days. But no, there is no list that states who is or isn’t vaccinated.

#33886 2 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

You can watch your team on the sidelines. If the dude is wearing a mask, even incorrectly, they aren’t vaxxed.

#33887 2 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

You can watch your team on the sidelines. If the dude is wearing a mask, even incorrectly, they aren’t vaxxed.

Not really. All unvaxxed must wear masks. All mask wearers are not necessarily unvaxxed.

#33888 2 years ago

Not really. All unvaxxed must wear masks. All mask wearers are not necessarily unvaxxed.

Sorry, should have put "probably" in there.

#33889 2 years ago

Adams didn’t travel to Arizona, MVS did. Is Jones going to have 40 touches tomorrow night?

#33890 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

. Is Jones going to have 40 touches tomorrow night?

He and Dillon are going to have 25 combined receptions.

#33891 2 years ago

JJ Watt is out with a shoulder. He's been playing crazy well this year, so that helps to even things out at least a little.

We're also still down our top 2(meh) CBs, our C, and our all pro LT, and a couple pass rushers (though we brought in some help there).

I really don't expect a win, but we were able to manage pretty well without 17 last year. Obviously lazard out hurts that gameplan, and a backup DC makes me real nervous. You have to be able to contain Murray, and we have a real shit track record of managing dual threat QBs.

#33892 2 years ago

JJ Watt is out with a shoulder. He's been playing crazy well this year, so that helps to even things out at least a little.
We're also still down our top 2(meh) CBs, our C, and our all pro LT, and a couple pass rushers (though we brought in some help there).
I really don't expect a win, but we were able to manage pretty well without 17 last year. Obviously lazard out hurts that gameplan, and a backup DC makes me real nervous. You have to be able to contain Murray, and we have a real shit track record of managing dual threat QBs.

And just like that, JJ done for the year. Needs surgery.

#33893 2 years ago

I believe I heard Rodgers is 6-0 without Adams?

Sucks but was inevitable

#33894 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Adams didn’t travel to Arizona, MVS did. Is Jones going to have 40 touches tomorrow night?

How many catchable balls will MVS drop tonight?

#33895 2 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

How many catchable balls will MVS drop tonight?

Over/Under is 4.5

#33896 2 years ago

I added him to my flex spot tonight, so give me the over.

#33897 2 years ago

I like Jonathan Taylor over 67.5 rushing yards this week

#33898 2 years ago

Damn…hate to hear that. I am glad he went to a better team that has a chance but this sucks. Arizona is looking pretty good so far and was hoping JJ would make it to a SB before he hangs it up.

#33899 2 years ago

Welp, MVS out.

#33900 2 years ago

Schefter is reporting that Greg Jennings just landed in Arizona.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Scranton, PA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 75,620 posts in this topic. You are on page 678 of 1,513.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/678 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.