dirtbag-sees-all (resized).jpg
brimstone-gotbrim.gif
200w.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
436537586_10224867727456020_9063380137916814163_n (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240418-055421.png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,674 posts in this topic. You are on page 65 of 1,514.
#3201 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I overheard that the Bears won a game this past weekend?
I will never understand for something that is supposed to be a business why a team with no hope of making playoffs would do anything besides lose every game for the remainder of the season. I guess butts in seats and consession sales for this year are more important than better draft picks for future year?

Anyone ever see Hiltons senior year high school photo?

tumblr_manzsoQBOR1rge9rdo1_400.jpgtumblr_manzsoQBOR1rge9rdo1_400.jpg

#3202 9 years ago

LOL, that is the best one yet!

#3203 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Anyone ever see Hiltons senior year high school photo?

tumblr_manzsoQBOR1rge9rdo1_400.j... 24 KB

image-706.jpgimage-706.jpg
#3205 9 years ago

Good. I like the "no-pouting" policy.

#3206 9 years ago

Hey Vikings fans here's your chance to win a LIONMAN shirt from me .

#3207 9 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Hey Vikings fans here's your chance to win a LIONMAN shirt from me

Hey Vikings fans........................Sorry in advance for your a$$ whooping

#3208 9 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Hey Vikings fans......................

Are there any left?

#3209 9 years ago

Big road game today, I know the Vikings haven't played too well this year but they are going to play hard today. GO PACK GO!

299_1r6_1st_rodgers_td_3_6_11bcs.jpg299_1r6_1st_rodgers_td_3_6_11bcs.jpg

#3210 9 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Hey Vikings fans........................Sorry in advance for your a$$ whooping

This is the kind of behavior that makes people hate packer fans. They did a good job of grinding one out. If they had a middle of the road qb today, i think they would have beat us. Lots of missed throws to open receivers.

If GB beats New England, I will upgrade my hopes to "cautiously optimistic" with this team. The defense still scares me.

#3211 9 years ago

I feel bad for all you cheese heads .....you're facing the badass patriots .....

#3212 9 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

I feel bad for all you cheese heads .....you're facing the badass patriots .....

No need to feel bad for us . We'll be ok .

#3213 9 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

Don't feel bad for us. "Our" team won the only game in the history of the series that mattered.

#3214 9 years ago

Hey Monarca want bet on the packers vs patriots game ? I've got a LIONMAN shirt that says the packers win .

#3215 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Don't feel bad for us. "Our" team won the only game in the history of the series that mattered.

I remember that quite well. NE can suck it,they are in for some NFC home cookin, bring it on.

#3216 9 years ago

That was the best catch I have ever seen. And I saw both David Tyree's helmet catch and Mario Manningham's line skirter both in the superbowl.

I know the giants aren't going to win shit this year but they are beating the boys and thats all that matters

#3218 9 years ago

Raiola is a complete piece of garbage. The league should be suspending players for intent to injure.

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/11926639/vince-wilfork-new-england-patriots-calls-dominic-raiola-cut-block-boneheaded-play

#3219 9 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Hey Monarca want bet on the packers vs patriots game ? I've got a LIONMAN shirt that says the packers win .

What's a lionman shirt ? And a bet on the pats over packs sure ...

#3220 9 years ago

Pats vs Pack.....Super Bowl preview game this weekend, it's gonna be a classic! O/U will be what, 75 pts?

#3221 9 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Pats vs Pack.....Super Bowl preview game this weekend, it's gonna be a classic! O/U will be what, 75 pts?

that's funny bc "they" were talking about the likelihood of Tom Brady getting traded to Houston back in week 3 and that his backup might start getting some snaps. I also seem to remember some static about Rodgers being washed up, too. That's parity for ya.

#3222 9 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

What's a lionman shirt ?

This !

lionmanshirt.jpglionmanshirt.jpg lionmanshirtinside.jpglionmanshirtinside.jpg
#3223 9 years ago

If you want to make the bet , put up something around the same value . I sell those shirts for $20 shipped in the US .

#3224 9 years ago

Good to see the Jets really coming together this season. Rex Ryan is by far the most annoying coach in the NFL.

Screen Shot 2014-11-24 at 10.12.10 PM.pngScreen Shot 2014-11-24 at 10.12.10 PM.png

#3225 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Rex Ryan is by far the most annoying coach in the NFL.

Screen Shot 2014-11-24 at 10.12.... 271 KB

Totally agree with you on this one .....

#3226 9 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

This !

lionmanshirt.jpg 45 KB

lionmanshirtinside.jpg 43 KB

Sure ill bet 20 dls it will be fun .....ill wear the house of lannisters t-shirt if I win .....but if I lose I will send you 20 thru paypal .....deal ?

image-176.jpgimage-176.jpg
#3227 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Good to see the Jets really coming together this season. Rex Ryan is by far the most annoying coach in the NFL.

Screen Shot 2014-11-24 at 10.12.... 271 KB

Nope. Bill Belichick is. Zero personality and basically just an out and out asshole. Followed closely by the haurbaugh brothers.

#3228 9 years ago

Hey,

Anyone else going to the Patriots-Packers game this weekend?

Luke

#3229 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Nope. Bill Belichick is. Zero personality and basically just an out and out asshole. Followed closely by the haurbaugh brothers.

Yup, a response like this deserves a lot of credibility

#3230 9 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Yup, a response like this deserves a lot of credibility

Says a guy from New England. Bill is the most hated of the coaches as far as personality goes. The media hates him as does most of the rest of NFL fans outside his core fan base. He's a damn good (cheating) coach but certainly isn't winning any popularity contests.

Check the top 2 items. Bill and John.

http://www.rantsports.com/clubhouse/2013/11/08/most-hated-coaches-top-10-in-professional-sports

#3231 9 years ago

Post your hate in the Go Patriots thread if you want to crap on the Patriots. Actual football fans post here....have a nice day

#3232 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Nope. Bill Belichick is. Zero personality

Alex! How can you say this?! Come on man, Bill is personality PLUS!

I present proof! The Christmas spirit flows

#3233 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Alex! How can you say this?! Come on man, Bill is personality PLUS!
I present proof! The Christmas spirit flows
» YouTube video

BWAHAHA Thanks Rob. I needed that.

#3234 9 years ago

Belichick signed a contract to coach the Jets then one day later signs with the Pats. Who can blame him for ditching the Jets but that was classless.

Rex Ryan and Mike Smith should both be fired. Smith lost two games because of poor clock management at the end of the game. Rob Ryan is the most overrated defensive coach. Look how much better the Cowboys are without him and how bad the Saints defense is.

#3235 9 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

Sure ill bet 20 dls it will be fun .....ill wear the house of lannisters t-shirt if I win .....but if I lose I will send you 20 thru paypal .....deal ?

image-176.jpg 55 KB

I would like to stay away from gambling for money . Do have something around the same value as the LIONMAN shirt you could bet ?

#3236 9 years ago

lionman shirt = value inestimable

#3237 9 years ago

Sunday cannot get here quick enough!

Screen Shot 2014-11-25 at 1.13.10 PM.pngScreen Shot 2014-11-25 at 1.13.10 PM.png

#3238 9 years ago

I'll settle for Thursday, there's nothing like rooting against the Lions and Cowboys on Thanksgiving. It's tradition.

I've started taking off the Monday after Thanksgiving. I've dubbed that Sunday "Thanksgiving part 2". We make a duck, drink lots of beer, and watch football. It's my favorite holiday.

#3239 9 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

We make a duck, drink lots of beer, and watch football.

The perfect trio

#3240 9 years ago

Found "Madden's Take" in the San Jose Mercury this morning interesting. Happy Thanksgiving and GO NINERS!IMG_1090-675.JPGIMG_1090-675.JPGIMG_1094-473.JPGIMG_1094-473.JPG

#3241 9 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

I would like to stay away from gambling for money . Do have something around the same value as the LIONMAN shirt you could bet ?

Ill buy you and ship you a t-shirt of your tv favorite show or a marvel super heroes tshirt ....

#3242 9 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

Ill buy you and ship you a t-shirt of your tv favorite show or a marvel super heroes tshirt ....

I think he is an Aquaman fan.

#3243 9 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

Ill buy you and ship you a t-shirt of your tv favorite show or a marvel super heroes than rt ....

Awesome , I accept that wager . Packers vs patriots .My LIONMAN shirt vs a superhero shirt .And yes if I win Aquaman shirt would be cool.

#3244 9 years ago

Flanker,
we can't have the Pats and Packers play each other without a little wager, how about it? Fantasy football keeper bet. If the Pats win, I can block one of your players from being kept next year, Packers win, you can block one of my players. We wouldn't lose a keeper, just the eligibility of a player on one of our rosters. Are you in?

#3245 9 years ago

Don't count the Seahawks out just yet.
Big win over the Niners in Ninersville!
Go Hawks!
image.jpgimage.jpg

#3246 9 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Don't count the Seahawks out just yet.
Big win over the Niners in Ninersville!
Go Hawks!

image.jpg 21 KB

Who would be dumb enough to count out an 8-4 super bowl champ? I still consider them the favorites right now.

#3247 9 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Flanker,
we can't have the Pats and Packers play each other without a little wager, how about it? Fantasy football keeper bet. If the Pats win, I can block one of your players from being kept next year, Packers win, you can block one of my players. We wouldn't lose a keeper, just the eligibility of a player on one of our rosters. Are you in?

Nope

#3248 9 years ago
#3249 9 years ago

Hey tilt-master , I'll make a bet on this game with you also for a LIONMAN shirt if you would like .

#3250 9 years ago

Just a few thoughts from yesterdays games….

1)Cowboys got embarrassed at home by a solid Eagle team. Id say Cowboys are no where near a Super Bowl contender, Dez Bryant and Murray seem great but the defense looks rough at this point. Mark Sanchez took it to them! LOL! Romo looked terrible. Cowboys may still squeak into the playoffs and play the NFC south division winner so they could advance to the 2nd round though, Crazy!

2)Bears are truly pathetic. To make Jay Cutler the highest paid QB in the league just goes to show how far the brass has their heads up their own ass.

3)Seahawks D is as tough as nails, I just really hope the Pack can hold onto a high seed as we match up poorly against them and I don't think we could beat them in the playoffs in Seattle. I do enjoy watching Russel Wilson, smooth/calm athletic QB. They need to get him some quality WR's...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 18.95
1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 75,674 posts in this topic. You are on page 65 of 1,514.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/65 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.