pasted_image (resized).png
nose-swipe.gif
5CD8BE91-06DC-4095-8B61-F18E6DC7BB6E.gif
carmichael.gif

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,777 posts in this topic. You are on page 645 of 1,516.
#32201 2 years ago

I love how the Randy Dalton movement was met with zero resistance in this thread. Haha

#32202 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Randy hasn’t won in Chicago, the fans are going to be all over that poor guy.

Yeah, I want him to do well, just not this week.

#32203 2 years ago

The insistence on starting the Red Rocket just seems weird.

It’s not 1996 anymore, there’s no rule about benching young QBs to “learn” for a couple seasons. Throw him to the wolves !!!

#32204 2 years ago

I would play Fields too. He is a very talented dude. Dalton hasn't even been decent in years.

#32205 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The insistence on starting the Red Rocket just seems weird.
It’s not 1996 anymore, there’s no rule about benching young QBs to “learn” for a couple seasons. Throw him to the wolves !!!

It won’t be long, if they lose to Cincinnati at home, it’s Fields week 3, if they win it buys Dalton another week. I don’t see Dalton lasting until week 5 regardless.

#32206 2 years ago

Sitting fields and putting him in high percentage of success situations is definitely the right move. So I hope they abandon that plan.

#32207 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The insistence on starting the Red Rocket just seems weird. It’s not 1996 anymore, there’s no rule about benching young QBs to “learn” for a couple seasons. Throw him to the wolves !!!

WFT has been a true innovator in rookie QB development over the past few decades, so definitely take advice from this guy ...

#32208 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

It won’t be long, if they lose to Cincinnati at home, it’s Fields week 3, if they win it buys Dalton another week. I don’t see Dalton lasting until week 5 regardless.

I’m sure it’s what the fans want, but deep down people know he’s just another OSU qb who played in a super friendly system for mobile qbs.

He could have lots of NFL talent, but a team like OSU isn’t exactly prepping qbs for the nfl. I like the patience on this one.

Especially since mobile qbs have a tendency to destroy the Bengals.

#32209 2 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

WFT has been a true innovator in rookie QB development over the past few decades, so definitely take advice from this guy ...

Hey the quicker you start them the faster you learn that they suck!

#32210 2 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

I’m sure it’s what the fans want, but deep down people know he’s just another OSU qb who played in a super friendly system for mobile qbs.
He could have lots of NFL talent, but a team like OSU isn’t exactly prepping qbs for the nfl. I like the patience on this one.
Especially since mobile qbs have a tendency to destroy the Bengals.

I’m forever a Bears QB skeptic, but Fields looks good.

#32212 2 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Rams new stadium is so much nicer than Vegas. They nailed it.
Vegas is almost ok. Like Indy with functional lightbulbs

Looking at their new digs made me wonder if they sell hot dogs and beer or sushi and wine?Serously I watch a documentary on the building and it’s pretty impressive.They spent close to 1 billion just to earthquake proof it!
Lucas Oil in Indy is a nice venue

#32213 2 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Looking at their new digs made me wonder if they sell hot dogs and beer or sushi and wine?Serously I watch a documentary on the building and it’s pretty impressive.They spent close to 1 billion just to earthquake proof it!

Most arenas I've been to lately sell sushi and wine. I mean it's bad and expensive but they do it!

#32214 2 years ago

I'm sitting here wishing we had Tuesday night football...

#32216 2 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Damn Baltimore dropping the ball on postponing games.

#32217 2 years ago

Another score for the superior team.

Yellow spicy vinegar sauce: 1
Red high fructose corn syrup sauce: 0

-mof

#32218 2 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Lol I looked at saw 34 unread posts in this thread and thought I was missing a game

#32219 2 years ago
#32220 2 years ago

MNF - Derek Carr moving the ball into field goal range with 37 seconds left and no time outs left was unbelievable. He looked crappy in the first half but his second half performance was quite impressive. Derek Carr is perpetually underrated because the Raiders haven't had a decent defense in decades, so they usually lose close games.

Can anyone stop Darren Waller? Steelers will have to try next week - we'll see.

The MNF game between the Ravens and Raiders was one of the best games I've seen in a while.

#32221 2 years ago

All bets should be settled with the loser getting the Mark Davis haircut!

0517b1a50d9141db3fc7b96e1e935dde-original (resized).jpg0517b1a50d9141db3fc7b96e1e935dde-original (resized).jpg
#32222 2 years ago

Haha - amazing that a man of his means can't pay someone to fix his hair. Truly one of the great mysteries of the NFL.

#32223 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Most arenas I've been to lately sell sushi and wine. I mean it's bad and expensive but they do it!

Quoted from Dee-Bow:

All bets should be settled with the loser getting the Mark Davis haircut!
[quoted image]

Hair shaming!lol

#32224 2 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

the Mark Davis haircut!

One of many, many articles on the subject, but here's a recent one:
https://defector.com/mark-davis-celebrates-raiders-victory-while-looking-like-thanos-in-miami/

The BossThe Boss

When looking at any photo of Mark Davis, some might think that a person at his tier of wealth should not be dressing like he does. They are completely wrong. Every person with Mark Davis’s wealth should be forced to dress like he does. There needs to be a mandate for the NFL owners—Dan Snyder, Virginia Halas McCaskey, everyone. If any of them don’t don this incredible all-white getup, as well as the accompanying haircut, they should lose control of their team.

This dude watched the whole game while dressed like Thanos took a break from his goal of universal domination to take a long weekend in Miami.... Someone appears to have acid-washed his clothes with him still in them. He might have assembled this outfit by walking into Men’s Wearhouse with a strip of eggshell paint swatches and saying, “Turn me into this.” He still would’ve been in the top half of the best-dressed men at the Met Gala last night; this is far more inspired than a black tux. That’s a man who has all eyes on him when he walks through the doors of Joe’s Stone Crab, and he knows it. "A plate of your signature chicken tenders, my man, and keep them comin’."

#32225 2 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:One of many, many articles on the subject, but here's a recent one:

He really needs to be accompanied by a mini-him at all times, preferably someone small enough to carry.

#32226 2 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

He really needs to be accompanied by a mini-him at all times, preferably someone small enough to carry.

A creepy, American Girl style doll with matching hair and outfit would also do nicely.

#32227 2 years ago

Demarcus Lawrence breaks his foot in practice, big blow for Cowboys D.

#32228 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

how long ?

#32229 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

As a Cowboys fan...this hurts. As a fantasy football player...I now wish I had Dak on my team. He is going to have to throw TONS of passes to keep up with other teams from running over the defense.

#32231 2 years ago

I would have expected that to be his season.

#32233 2 years ago
47736B81405149F98DAF39BD642D8F8D (resized).jpg47736B81405149F98DAF39BD642D8F8D (resized).jpg
#32234 2 years ago

RDT_20210916_0005473314690421603689282 (resized).jpgRDT_20210916_0005473314690421603689282 (resized).jpg

#32235 2 years ago

He’s got a bun party in the back!

#32236 2 years ago

Mariota injured after one play and out for weeks. Sounds about right.

#32237 2 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

As a Cowboys fan...this hurts. As a fantasy football player...I now wish I had Dak on my team. He is going to have to throw TONS of passes to keep up with other teams from running over the defense.

I can't believe how quick they bailed on the run! The shelf life for a rb in the nfl sure isn't long! (If Elliott is washed up already)

#32238 2 years ago

Vegas is expecting a shoot out tonight, O/U is 40.5.

#32239 2 years ago

Eager to see how Heinicke does tonight.

I honestly believe he’ll Rain terror upon the hapless G-Men!!

If Washington can’t beat the Giants (again) it may be time to start thinking draft position.

#32240 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Eager to see how Heinicke does tonight.
I honestly believe he’ll Rain terror upon the hapless G-Men!!
If Washington can’t beat the Giants (again) it may be time to start thinking draft position.

I love the gigantic swings in week 2 outlooks!

#32241 2 years ago

Either we beat this inept team, or it's time to tank the remaining 15 games.. lol.

#32242 2 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Either we beat this inept team, or it's time to tank the remaining 15 games.. lol.

You know I don’t run the team right?

Just vacillating wild fan moods here !!

#32243 2 years ago

Is this 1 of those games only on the NFL network ? Way to get a smaller audience to a game many will not care to see anyway.I will watch just about any game including a giants game.I may sound bitter but the NFL network is not offered on my cable so I would have to change that to get Nfl net and sunday ticket.

#32244 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

NFL network is not offered on my cable so I would have to change that to get Nfl net and sunday ticket.

That's the idea, unfortunately.

#32245 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Is this 1 of those games only on the NFL network ? Way to get a smaller audience to a game many will not care to see anyway.I will watch just about any game including a giants game.I may sound bitter but the NFL network is not offered on my cable so I would have to change that to get Nfl net and sunday ticket.

Just come visit the NY or DC area tonight and you can watch it in your hotel room!

#32246 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

AmazonTV only games are coming soon as well.

#32247 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Sadly Levi's right on this one, the logical play for every team in the NFC East is probably to just tank starting Week 1. But we carry on. And yes the Giants looked terrible against the mediocre Broncos, but I have to assume WFT stands ready to play down to their level, so it could still be a fun watch (if I can even figure out how to stream the game).

#32248 2 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Sadly Levi's right on this one, the logical play for every team in the NFC East is probably to just tank starting Week 1. But we carry on. And yes the Giants looked terrible against the mediocre Broncos, but I have to assume WFT stands ready to play down to their level, so it could still be a fun watch (if I can even figure out how to stream the game).

oh I will see the game too if I cant find it I will just go to a bar and buy 100 dollars worth of Beer

#32249 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

oh I will see the game too if I cant find it I will just go to a bar and buy 100 dollars worth of Beer

Suddenly NFL Network begins to look reasonably priced ...

#32250 2 years ago

(Back in the day) he looks like he could some Bennies

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 18.95
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 75,777 posts in this topic. You are on page 645 of 1,516.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/645 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.