nose-swipe.gif
5CD8BE91-06DC-4095-8B61-F18E6DC7BB6E.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
carmichael.gif
giggle-laugh.gif

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,763 posts in this topic. You are on page 634 of 1,516.
#31651 2 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Pretty boring. McCarthy made me cringe even more than I thought he would.

The Salted McGriddle was kinda interesting.

#31652 2 years ago

McCarthy sucks and is the poster boy for the Rooney Rule.

What a joke.

#31653 2 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Pretty boring. McCarthy made me cringe even more than I thought he would.

I thought it was alright, but McCarthy was pretty much the douche I imagined.
I mean fuck, Jerry Jones looked like grim death though...which is only a so many salted McGriddles away

#31654 2 years ago

Anybody else watching some sweet, sweet preseason football tonight?!

I know...it’s kinda sad...but it’s football! Kind of.

Washington QBs looking pretty good. Most these players I don’t recognize and won’t make the team. Enduring Homer New England broadcast but you gotta do what you gotta do...

C95641FF-B49E-4714-9A5A-061DC14EAC29 (resized).jpegC95641FF-B49E-4714-9A5A-061DC14EAC29 (resized).jpeg
#31655 2 years ago

When did The Patriots hire Joe Dirt as a defensive coach.

#31656 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Anybody else watching some sweet, sweet preseason football tonight?!
I know...it’s kinda sad...but it’s football! Kind of.
Washington QBs looking pretty good. Most these players I don’t recognize and won’t make the team. Enduring Homer New England broadcast but you gotta do what you gotta do...[quoted image]

I totally recognize that setup. Laptop not much good for anything else. Picture that doesn't quite fill the screen. Cables everywhere.....

#31657 2 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

I totally recognize that setup. Laptop not much good for anything else. Picture that doesn't quite fill the screen. Cables everywhere.....

Hahah yeah that laptop is 15 years old and spends the offseason in a cabinet.

For the record I would actually pay for Sunday ticket but it’s not available. In nyc. Yeah I’m surprised too.

#31658 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

For the record I would actually pay for Sunday ticket but it’s not available. In nyc. Yeah I’m surprised too.

Sunday Ticket experience is very platform dependent. I'm gonna try vpn + locast vs finding a stream, but honestly locast sucks on a good day. I hear youtube tv + vpn works well for bypassing blackouts, but can't really justify $60+ per month.

#31659 2 years ago

Way to go Bengals fans! What’s up with the Titans fans Erik?

https://apple.news/A2sQb3lliTSC8A0o69J8CEA

#31660 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

This needs to be weighted somehow. Lions fan are strong @ 10, and the first dome team, that's gotta be worth something.

#31661 2 years ago

I haven’t been interested in a preseason game in a long time, but tonight’s a first quick peek at the new Lions regime against the Bills, and I’m at least gonna watch the starters play in the first qtr.

#31662 2 years ago

First possession: 3 and out, -11 yds. Maybe I should start touching up that backglass …

#31663 2 years ago

So does the entire Dallas team have McD catered for breakfast every day? That could explain a few things...

#31664 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

My mom always told me that everyone has a talent!

#31665 2 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Shocked to see Levi still streaming Old School with HDMI. I use my laptop every Sunday during football season to stream the Lions using Chromecast to the TV with no issues

Quoted from mcluvin:

Sunday Ticket experience is very platform dependent. I'm gonna try vpn + locast vs finding a stream, but honestly locast sucks on a good day. I hear youtube tv + vpn works well for bypassing blackouts, but can't really justify $60+ per month.

Surprised you think Locast sucks. I have been using it for about 9 months with absolutely zero issues, it may be the best $5 I spend monthly and I don't really watch TV other than morning news. Curious how you plan to VPN into other markets as the app makes me set location on my phone before starting a stream (to prove I am in Philly market and deliver me local channels I guess) then you can disable location after the stream starts.

#31666 2 years ago
Quoted from wolverinetuner:

I haven’t been interested in a preseason game in a long time, but tonight’s a first quick peek at the new Lions regime against the Bills, and I’m at least gonna watch the starters play in the first qtr.

I did find this story amusing. Apparently a new running back was signed so soon before the game he didn't know any teammates

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32018702/detroit-lions-rb-craig-reynolds-scores-first-career-td-day-tryout-introduced-huddle

#31667 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

oh I can tell you exactly what's up. They dont hire enough beer guys so you might be lucky to see one a game. So you gotta go out to the mezzanine area and stand in shitty long lines craning your head to follow the tv with other pissed off fans wondering what kind of business model passes up the opportunity to print money by offering people what they want.

#31668 2 years ago
Quoted from boscokid:

I did find this story amusing. Apparently a new running back was signed so soon before the game he didn't know any teammates
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32018702/detroit-lions-rb-craig-reynolds-scores-first-career-td-day-tryout-introduced-huddle

I hadn’t heard that. Headline says he introduced himself in the huddle. Lions are certainly exploring a lot of options! I didn’t see the TD he scored because I was actually touching up that backglass.

#31669 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

It’s nice to win one sometimes ya know?

294D5AB1-15D5-4240-9B63-7BEA0EC17470.gif294D5AB1-15D5-4240-9B63-7BEA0EC17470.gif
#31670 2 years ago
Quoted from wolverinetuner:

I hadn’t heard that. Headline says he introduced himself in the huddle. Lions are certainly exploring a lot of options! I didn’t see the TD he scored because I was actually touching up that backglass.

I only watched highlights on YouTube but he looked like Lions best runner albeit vs Buffalo 3rd string defense. Hey if an undrafted Arian Foster can carve out a decent career why not Craig Reynolds?

#31671 2 years ago

I can’t believe the bills let Bobby Hart play on their offensive line. Even it it was their 4th string. He’s gonna get their back up QB hurt.

#31672 2 years ago
Quoted from boscokid:

Shocked to see Levi still streaming Old School with HDMI. I use my laptop every Sunday during football season to stream the Lions using Chromecast to the TV with no issues

Surprised you think Locast sucks. I have been using it for about 9 months with absolutely zero issues, it may be the best $5 I spend monthly and I don't really watch TV other than morning news. Curious how you plan to VPN into other markets as the app makes me set location on my phone before starting a stream (to prove I am in Philly market and deliver me local channels I guess) then you can disable location after the stream starts.

I've had sound sync issues on a channel. A channel flat out streaming a blank screen. Constantly having to re-verify my location. Sometimes having to exit the app because it will not give me the "live tv" button. I'm sure some of this is platform related (Android TV on a 2017 Sony A1E), but not all of it.

There's a Chrome extension called Location Guard that is reported to fool Locast. I haven't messed with any of it yet, but I also have a VPN.

Edit - I just tried location guard and it does fool locast into working for a different location. I believe you must use a desktop/laptop to stream though.

#31673 2 years ago

Bunch of preseason games happened. I am disappointed at the lack of overreactions. Come on folks!

How about something like.... Mahomes won't get sacked once all year with the amazing new oline in KC!

#31674 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Bunch of preseason games happened. I am disappointed at the lack of overreactions. Come on folks!
How about something like.... Mahomes won't get sacked once all year with the amazing new oline in KC!

ok he we are Garapalo for M thomas will add a backup player.

#31675 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

How about, after yesterday's showing, the class of 2021 QB's looks to be the best ever.

#31676 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Love is better than Rodgers

#31677 2 years ago

I don't even need our ST to be good, just like, top 20. Please.

#31678 2 years ago

I really wish the NFL could spread the games out more, so that we have games on every night of the week.

I am not into baseball or any other sport other than NFL and college football, and when channel surfing any night of the week there is a baseball game or basketball game or whatever on.

I like football the most when I am having beer, and while I have a few beers, I normally have my first one at 7pm, so I would love if every night of the week during NFL season I could watch a game at 7 or 8pm.

I do like college football on Saturdays, but I wish the NFL had games on the other 6 nights of the week.

And yeah, I get the penalties that could get someone hurt, but taunting?

They need to let that slide unless way too extreme.

I love football and I hope it never gets to the point that everyone that plays a game gets a participation trophy.

And hell no, I never want to see anyone get injured from a hit, but if they messed up on a play and was taunted and got their feelings hurt, well no penalty for that, PLAY BETTER!

#31679 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

I really wish the NFL could spread the games out more, so that we have games on every night of the week.

the player's union will never allow it. They already hate the thurs nite games as it gives them less time to prepare for the game and less time to rest/recover from the damage of the previous game. The product on the field would suffer as well. I can't watch college football either. Too many teams and divisions to follow!

#31680 2 years ago

Last year I'm pretty sure Wednesday was the only night of the week we didn't see any football.

#31681 2 years ago

God less nights of the week please; but of course I'm married.

#31682 2 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

There's a Chrome extension called Location Guard that is reported to fool Locast. I haven't messed with any of it yet, but I also have a VPN.

Edit - I just tried location guard and it does fool locast into working for a different location. I believe you must use a desktop/laptop to stream though.

Shout Out to @mcluvin! I downloaded the Location Guard app on my Android phone, opened developer options and then set my phone to allow location spoofing. Easy Peasy - now with a click I can set my location to Royal Oak, MI and use my Locast app to get local Detroit stations.

If that seems like a lot of work to get Lions games, well I really have no defense.......

#31683 2 years ago
Quoted from boscokid:

If that seems like a lot of work to get Lions games.......

Well it beats waiting for companies to buy out the remaining Silverdome seats!

#31684 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Well it beats waiting for companies to buy out the remaining Silverdome seats!

Haha the best was when the Pistons played in Silverdome. The Free Press would give all the delivery people free tickets, in the 3rd level of a football stadium, to watch basketball. You could hardly tell what team the players were on, let alone see any actual action

#31685 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Last year I'm pretty sure Wednesday was the only night of the week we didn't see any football.

Pretty sure only Thursday and Mondays are the only other nites. And Christmas day.

#31686 2 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Pretty sure only Thursday and Mondays are the only other nites. And Christmas day.

COVID helped give us some saturdays and Tuesdays, and maybe a Friday? And that will surely happen again.

#31687 2 years ago

The only thing I care about is the Bears finally have a QB.How good ?Who knows but it’s going to be fun .

#31688 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

COVID helped give us some saturdays and Tuesdays, and maybe a Friday? And that will surely happen again.

Nope, teams have mandatory vaccination rules this year.. or they forfeit the game if their team has a covod outbreak and low vax rates

#31689 2 years ago

Atlanta became the first team 100% vaccinated. 14 teams are over 85%. The NFL is doing pretty good getting the message through. I loved Rivera going off as well.

#31690 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Atlanta became the first team 100% vaccinated. 14 teams are over 85%. The NFL is doing pretty good getting the message through. I loved Rivera going off as well.

Me too. Go get ‘em coach!!!!

#31691 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

The NFL won't get all teams to 100%. The Minnesota Vikings will make sure of that (and it ain't just Kirk.)

#31692 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Atlanta became the first team 100% vaccinated.

They know they better vax up with Tennessee coming to town

#31693 2 years ago

OH NO Tim Tebow released

#31694 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

OH NO Tim Tebow released

Video clips of his "blocking" were a source of amusement for the world over the weekend.

#31695 2 years ago

Dude has been hitting the gym HARD. glad it didn’t work out for him.

#31696 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

OH NO Tim Tebow released

More career playoff wins than Matthew Stafford, just sayin

#31697 2 years ago

Stafford currently tied with TheLaw, CrazyLevi, and chuckwurt for career playoff wins.

#31698 2 years ago

You give me a whistling Nerf Vortex and I could get a W baby!

#31699 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

You give me a whistling Nerf Vortex and I could get a W baby!

7D7EBA19-1218-4836-B092-E35BCF11D4E8 (resized).jpeg7D7EBA19-1218-4836-B092-E35BCF11D4E8 (resized).jpeg
#31700 2 years ago

Is Vic still on pinside? If so, they really should bring him back to this thread already.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 18.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
There are 75,763 posts in this topic. You are on page 634 of 1,516.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/634?hl=guss and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.