5CD8BE91-06DC-4095-8B61-F18E6DC7BB6E.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
carmichael.gif
giggle-laugh.gif
tempFileForShare_20240418-181612 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,739 posts in this topic. You are on page 633 of 1,515.
#31601 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Wentz is out 5-12 weeks.

Quoted from Jaybird815:

Hurt yourself putting your foot on your pin? $50?

Well we may have to amend the bet since they'll be better without Wentz!

#31602 2 years ago

I’m wondering if Rivers wants to come out of retirement.

#31603 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I’m wondering if Rivers wants to come out of retirement.

Gotta feed all those kids!

#31604 2 years ago

Love the timeframe on Wentz basically not miss any games or miss almost half the season.

I don’t like him as a player because he got paid but then wanted to get traded and played so badly. I mean get paid like a top10 QB and then turn around play like the worst QB in the league get everyone fired and have the largest dead money of all time and yet Philly was glad to get rid of him and his hick attitudes.

However I don’t want to see him injured and I know he’s tough and all just fragile. Can’t help it, some guy like Farve or Brady plays 200+ games, plays injured and then you have guys like Wentz or Bradford who get injured all the time.

However with this being a foot injury I’d not want to rush back at all so likely I’d bet on the longer recovery period.

#31605 2 years ago

Fear not Colts fans I propose SF send Garopalo to Colts just give us back a beefy lineman or a safety.

#31606 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Fear not Colts fans I propose SF send Garopalo to Colts just give us back a beefy lineman or a safety.

Trade for an oft-injured QB to jump in for your newly acquired oft-injured QB. I like it!

#31607 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Trade for an oft-injured QB to jump in for your newly acquired oft-injured QB. I like it!

maybe he can stay healthy until Wentz gets back and then they can trade back n forth as each re injures

#31608 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

maybe he can stay healthy until Wentz gets back and then they can trade back n forth as each re injures

I am getting tired of watching Jimmy throw behind receivers and waiting to long to throw.

#31609 2 years ago

Maybe get Nick Foles he can tell Wentz what it’s like to win a playoff game or five.

4907DCCD-9362-4473-91C4-6262D20DB82B (resized).jpeg4907DCCD-9362-4473-91C4-6262D20DB82B (resized).jpeg

#31610 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Maybe get Nick Fowles he can tell Wentz what it’s like to win a playoff game or five.
[quoted image]

Yes and Foles says he doesnt want to go to a team where he knows no one.Solved He has a buddy there already.

#31611 2 years ago

Foles would be a good place holder until they can put in their bid on Rodgers.

#31612 2 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Foles would be a good place holder until they can put in their bid on Rodgers.
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"e0414ace6af87683eb15410fd810bbdd163faeab-1627942030-1800"};
//]]>

ugh that would be the worst. Cmon Elway!

#31613 2 years ago

Colts just lost their best O-lineman to surgery.

#31614 2 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Saw that Quenton Nelson same injury as Wentz same surgery 5-12 weeks.

#31615 2 years ago

Colts first 5 games against last years playoff teams or 10 win Dolphins didn’t make the playoffs.

#31616 2 years ago

Not sure if it’s valid but there is talk that Wentz would be mortified if Foles was brought in to take over for him again.

#31617 2 years ago

Foles last night at presser couldn’t have been more obvious or desperate.

More or less:

“Well, obviously I love coach reich and it would b A natural move and it would be perfect for everybody. Everybody saw what we did in 2017. But I’m a Chicago bear right now.”

#31618 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

In his defense, everyone is Chicago is just as desperate to get him out of town so....no harm, no foul?

#31619 2 years ago

Foles' contract is something like 10 mil a year this year and next. That might be the limitation in trading him. A lot to pay for a backup. If they do make the deal, its probably more telling about how long wentz will be out.

#31620 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

More or less:
“Well, obviously I love coach reich and it would b A natural move and it would be perfect for everybody. Everybody saw what we did in 2017. But I’m a Chicago bear right now.”

He knows with Dalton at the helm he has ZERO chance of starting.

#31621 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Foles' contract is something like 10 mil a year this year and next. That might be the limitation in trading him....

I think I'm seeing 6.6 this season (?) And then 10isj next, so they could worry aboot it then.
Orrrrr....

Quoted from jandrea95:

He knows with Dalton at the helm he has ZERO chance of starting.

Red Rocket is only a 1 year 10mill deal.

#31622 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I think I'm seeing 6.6 this season (?) And then 10isj next, so they could worry aboot it then.
Orrrrr....

Red Rocket is only a 1 year 10mill deal.

i heard something about it on the sports talking heads today. Could have been talking different things though.

#31623 2 years ago

Yeah contracts are so damn confusing it could be anything

#31624 2 years ago

It is 6.6 this year and 10 next season, 4 of that being a roster bonus

#31625 2 years ago

It's not much but hey, if you're a Lions fan this is practically playoff talk.....for those that may not remember, DT Alim McNeill was drafted at pick 72 after the Eagles decided to trade back from 70 to 73. Eagles senior football advisor Tom Donohue was visibly upset after the Lions pick and sulked and basically refused to share Howie Roseman's excitement for Philadelphia's selection of DT Milton Williams at 73

https://www.prideofdetroit.com/2021/8/3/22607812/8-standouts-detroit-lions-first-padded-practice-training-camp

Tuesday was Alim McNeill day. Head coach Dan Campbell kicked the day off by trying to hold back his obvious admiration for McNeill in the opening presser, but couldn’t help it.

“I think this kid’s going to be able to do more than just play a nose (tackle),” Campbell said. “I think there’s going to be more to this kid than just that.”

Then McNeill took the field and immediately showed why they call him “twinkle toes.” No 330-pound player should move that quick. On his very first rep during 3-on-3s with the offensive, he immediately sent two offensive linemen two the ground as everyone tripped over each other. Then, poor newbie Evan Boehm got tossed by McNeill on back-to-back plays.

54 was just all over my notebook today, and defensive coordinator Aaron Glenn couldn’t help but give the young man praise, too.

“I tell you what, man, he’s unbelievable,” Glenn said after practice. “Strong, agile, everything that we expected when we got him.”

#31626 2 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

you just hate to see it!

#31628 2 years ago

Hall of Fame game is TOMORROW! Everything else starts rolling in from there... Hard knocks starting Tuesday, and the rest of the preseason starting next Thursday.

Packers have a televised practice (dubbed "family night") on Saturday. Any other teams do anything similar?

#31629 2 years ago

My sources tell me the Colts have reached out to Lyman Sheats.

#31630 2 years ago

Hi everyone. A friend of mine is looking for an NFL pin, preferably with the Steelers translite. I think team translites are available though. Must be in good working order as it's going to a non-pin-tech.

Please PM me if you would sell one or have a lead.

Thanks!

#31631 2 years ago

Packers have a televised practice (dubbed "family night") on Saturday. Any other teams do anything similar?

Is that so Aaron's family can actually see him??

#31632 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Is that so Aaron's family can actually see him??

They're not invited.

#31633 2 years ago

Lions have a "Family Night" practice that is specifically NOT televised so families can have a happy night.

#31634 2 years ago

Josh Allen got paid.6 yrs 258 million/150 million guaranteed.

#31635 2 years ago
Quoted from Slugmeister:

Josh Allen got paid.6 yrs 258 million/150 million guaranteed.

Good job, he seems like the next great QB the TV money is going through the roof with Amazon getting in on the action.

#31636 2 years ago

Go Pack Go!

I always wonder how Larry gets his shirts on.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#31637 2 years ago

Saw this one today. Pretty crazy to think how long it's been since Pittsburgh fielded a bad team.

232587388_2525907914211323_8993141362064514716_n.thumb.jpg.822a4bab83f9c4cbc439942a513c5479.jpg232587388_2525907914211323_8993141362064514716_n.thumb.jpg.822a4bab83f9c4cbc439942a513c5479.jpg
#31638 2 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Saw this one today. Pretty crazy to think how long it's been since Pittsburgh fielded a bad team.
[quoted image]

Lot of that has to be drafting and coaching..see how they do once Rapelistberger retires, or regresses..

#31639 2 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Lot of that has to be drafting and coaching..see how they do once Rapelistberger retires, or regresses..

With future HOF QB Dwayne Haskins on deck the Steelers are clearly poised for another decade of success!!

#31640 2 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Saw this one today. Pretty crazy to think how long it's been since Pittsburgh fielded a bad team

Who are the Bils?
Chicago surprises me with a 2017 date. Maybe Trubisky wasn't so bad after all.

#31641 2 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Tough to replace a HOF QB that's for sure.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

With future HOF QB Dwayne Haskins on deck the Steelers are clearly poised for another decade of success!!

Funny but Dwayne is 3 on the chart. Mason Rudolph will be jus....arrggghhh motherFUCKer!!!!!

#31642 2 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Chicago surprises me...

Washington surprises me probably becasue they've had 3 losing seasons since the year listed

#31643 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Washington surprises me probably becasue they've had 3 losing seasons since the year listed

They’re 1 good healthy starting qb away from doing something..that division could be theirs..

#31644 2 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

They’re 1 good healthy starting qb away from doing something..that division could be theirs..

Well that doesn't change the 3 losing seasons

#31645 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

lol good catch

#31646 2 years ago

Hard knocks with the Cowboys was a tough watch.

#31647 2 years ago

Oh crap did it start? I actually got back into it last year

#31648 2 years ago

Year of the Tua! Let's go!

#31649 2 years ago

Boring or obnoxious individuals?

#31650 2 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Boring or obnoxious individuals?

Pretty boring. McCarthy made me cringe even more than I thought he would.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 75,739 posts in this topic. You are on page 633 of 1,515.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/633 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.