carmichael.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
giggle-laugh.gif
tempFileForShare_20240418-181612 (resized).jpg
dirtbag-sees-all (resized).jpg
brimstone-gotbrim.gif
200w.gif

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,710 posts in this topic. You are on page 630 of 1,515.
#31451 2 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Frank Clark caught w an uzi in his vehicle..what was he fn thinking? And wonder what charges will be brought forward..and how it affects his contract/the Chiefs?

He was charged with felony firearm possession, I’d imagine it will draw some sort of suspension

#31452 2 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Frank Clark caught w an uzi in his vehicle..what was he fn thinking? And wonder what charges will be brought forward..and how it affects his contract/the Chiefs?

You would think the chiefs wouldn’t have much tolerance for guns after that incident a few years back.

#31453 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You would think the chiefs wouldn’t have much tolerance for guns after that incident a few years back.

Good point. What happened w Jevon Belcher was a sad tragic event. That said, when contracts are handed out for crazy $, there’s clearly gotta be stipulations stating what the player can/can’t do during the year. Guess having a good agent is all part of this.

#31454 2 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

when contracts are handed out for crazy $, there’s clearly gotta be stipulations stating what the player can/can’t do during the year. Guess having a good agent is all part of this.

Think Clark got an Uzi carve-out? A good agent that knows his clients is priceless.

#31455 2 years ago

any big Bills tailgaters here? If the border is open i am bringing my son down on his birthday for a game Sept 26. I would love to meet someone and tailgate.

#31456 2 years ago

I dont get the Uzi issue. Is it any different than other semi-auto pistols sold in America? Did he violate a California law or not have a carry permit? Was it modified to full auto? At current ammo prices even pro football players can't afford 30 rounds in 4 secs.

#31457 2 years ago
Quoted from boscokid:

I dont get the Uzi issue. Is it any different than other semi-auto pistols sold in America? Did he violate a California law or not have a carry permit? Was it modified to full auto? At current ammo prices even pro football players can't afford 30 rounds in 4 secs.

https://www.kmbc.com/article/kansas-city-chiefs-frank-clark-arrested-in-los-angeles-on-firearm-charge/36793465

Concealed firearm. Note you can get a concealed firearm permit quite easily in California, he's an idiot for driving around with a gun and not having one.

California Penal Code 25400:
“A person is guilty of carrying a concealed firearm when the person does any of the following: (1) Carries concealed within any vehicle that is under the person’s control or direction any pistol, revolver, or other firearm capable of being concealed upon the person. (2) Carries concealed upon the person any pistol, revolver, or other firearm capable of being concealed upon the person. (3) Causes to be carried concealed within any vehicle in which the person is an occupant any pistol, revolver, or other firearm capable of being concealed upon the person.”

As a misdemeanor, the charge carries a penalty of up to 1 year in jail. If charged as a felony, the sentence is up to 3 years in jail.

#31458 2 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:https://www.kmbc.com/article/kansas-city-chiefs-frank-clark-arrested-in-los-angeles-on-firearm-charge/36793465
Concealed firearm. Note you can get a concealed firearm permit quite easily in California, he's an idiot for driving around with a gun and not having one.
California Penal Code 25400:
“A person is guilty of carrying a concealed firearm when the person does any of the following: (1) Carries concealed within any vehicle that is under the person’s control or direction any pistol, revolver, or other firearm capable of being concealed upon the person. (2) Carries concealed upon the person any pistol, revolver, or other firearm capable of being concealed upon the person. (3) Causes to be carried concealed within any vehicle in which the person is an occupant any pistol, revolver, or other firearm capable of being concealed upon the person.”
As a misdemeanor, the charge carries a penalty of up to 1 year in jail. If charged as a felony, the sentence is up to 3 years in jail.

In other words it will be pled down to Driving a Car; $500 fine, suspended 90 days and he will have 2 sacks on Sept 12th.

Does the NFL normally over reach on gun charges if they are dismissed or pled down? Nearly 100% the Chiefs ain't doing nuttin unless NFL makes them.

#31459 2 years ago
Quoted from boscokid:

Nearly 100% the Chiefs ain't doing nuttin unless NFL makes them.

For sure, Frank Clark is a great player and he did something dumb, but he did it to himself and no one else. He didn't beat his girlfriend, shoot someone in a drug deal, say something totally racist or all the awful things other football players have done. This will go away quickly.

#31460 2 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

He didn't beat his girlfriend, shoot someone in a drug deal, say something totally racist or all the awful things other football players have done.

I am not into new country, but this almost sounds like a song that my girlfriend would listen to.

#31461 2 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

https://www.kmbc.com/article/kansas-city-chiefs-frank-clark-arrested-in-los-angeles-on-firearm-charge/36793465
Concealed firearm.... As a misdemeanor, the charge carries a penalty of up to 1 year in jail. If charged as a felony, the sentence is up to 3 years in jail.

Not to worry, based on that article sounds like his bodyguard is taking the fall. Anyone know what the going rate per month of time served is these days?

#31462 2 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Not to worry, based on that article sounds like his bodyguard is taking the fall. Anyone know what the going rate per month of time served is these days?

$250,000 lol

#31463 2 years ago

So Rodgers can take a 2021 Covid excused absence, while keeping his 2021 bonus money and roster bonuses. 18.3M in free monies and put the Packers right back into the same situation next year? Yes please

#31464 2 years ago
Quoted from boscokid:

So Rodgers can take a 2021 Covid excused absence, while keeping his 2021 bonus money and roster bonuses. 18.3M in free monies and put the Packers right back into the same situation next year? Yes please

We'll find out within a week supposedly.I do believe you are right though.Beautiful mystery solved.

#31465 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

I am not into new country, but this almost sounds like a song that my girlfriend would listen to.

Ha ha ha ha!

#31466 2 years ago
Quoted from boscokid:

So Rodgers can take a 2021 Covid excused absence, while keeping his 2021 bonus money and roster bonuses. 18.3M

This is hilarious. Still hoping it forces a favorable trade to the Broncos, but either way a nice turn of events for A-aron. He’ll just have to avoid the inevitable DWI or gun charge during his year off.

#31467 2 years ago

Snyder better be careful or people may form a negative opinion of his leadership!

#31468 2 years ago

Soon, soon

cinti skyline (resized).jpgcinti skyline (resized).jpg
#31469 2 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Snyder better be careful or people may form a negative opinion of his leadership!

Slap on the wrist as usual, what a joke.

No other owners wanted to kick Snyder to the curb. Well no shit, you don't kick put the celler dweller out of your fantasy league!

#31470 2 years ago

It's ok guys Snyder is "stepping back" from ownership duties.

In completely unrelated news, he made his wife the CEO a couple days ago.

#31471 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It's ok guys Snyder is "stepping back" from ownership duties.
In completely unrelated news, he made his wife the CEO a couple days ago.

"It can't be nepotism since she isn't blood."
-Snyder (probably)

#31472 2 years ago

Have fun, don't JPP yourselves

563bbe0fbd86ef20008c7b90 (resized).jpeg563bbe0fbd86ef20008c7b90 (resized).jpeg
#31473 2 years ago

At least I get to watch Josh Allen ...Please call your radio stations and ask why no Toronto Franchise? ?? We have tons of money to throw around. Doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

#31474 2 years ago

The Toronto Argos. Perfect.

#31475 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:At least I get to watch Josh Allen ...Please call your radio stations and ask why no Toronto Franchise? ?? We have tons of money to throw around. Doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

I called the radio station..they have no idea wtf you are talking about. Then they said "leafs suck" and hung up the phone!

#31476 2 years ago

Richard Sherman in a bit of a pickle here...hmmm

#31477 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Richard Sherman in a bit of a pickle here...hmmm

Yeah he is done in the NFL.Was a liability the last 2-3 years without this issue.

#31478 2 years ago

3 weeks 'til the Hall of Fame game.Cowboys/Steelers.

#31479 2 years ago

LBell is not playing for Andy Reid anymore I’m sure big red is crying to hear that.

#31480 2 years ago

It takes folks getting arrested to get the conversation going... Frank Clark is in a felony charge situation now over his two gun possession incidents as well.

#31481 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

It takes folks getting arrested to get the conversation going... Frank Clark is in a felony charge situation now over his two gun possession incidents as well.

I read Frank Clark was on a bad contract, meaning he’s overpaid. Maybe this’ll be a get out of a bad contract situation for the team.

I know if I was getting paid tens of millions of dollars I wouldn’t do anything to jeopardize that contract full stop.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2925485-every-nfl-teams-worst-contract-heading-into-the-offseason.amp.html

‘ …Clark isn't a bad player by any stretch—the six-year veteran was second on the team in sacks in 2020 and has been named to the Pro Bowl following both of his seasons in Kansas City. But only three defensive ends in the NFL (Joey Bosa of the Chargers, DeMarcus Lawrence of the Cowboys and Myles Garrett of the Browns) have a higher average annual salary than Clark.

That's a lot of cash for a player who has amassed just 14 sacks over his two years with the Chiefs.

#31483 2 years ago

That’s great. I’ve never heard of him but nice to see him getting the recognition he’s due.

#31484 2 years ago

I know this will be hard to believe but the Lions pretty much sucked during the Bubba Baker years.

No surprise casual NFL fans never heard of him but he was a stud on otherwise dismal defense and won Defensive Rookie of the Year in 1978.

#31485 2 years ago

Also you can't talk about late 70s Detroit Lions without a shout out to the only NFL QB to have his own segment on America's Most Wanted

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Komlo

#31486 2 years ago

Homie is going to jail, hopefully we’ll see some video of this arrest. How can they not have checked his blood for alcohol that would have been very interesting. However since he crashed his car maybe they couldn’t prove he was driving it for a DUI charge.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tmz.com/2021/07/14/nfl-star-richard-sherman-arrested-for-burglary-domestic-violence-in-county-jail/

#31487 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Homie is going to jail, hopefully we’ll see some video of this arrest. How can they not have checked his blood for alcohol that would have been very interesting. However since he crashed his car maybe they couldn’t prove he was driving it for a DUI charge.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tmz.com/2021/07/14/nfl-star-richard-sherman-arrested-for-burglary-domestic-violence-in-county-jail/

CTE strikes again.

Starting to think NFL needs a mandatory retirement age of 31.

#31488 2 years ago

Thinking the same thing Levi..hockey’s bad for CTE as well.

#31491 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

CTE strikes again.
Starting to think NFL needs a mandatory retirement age of 31.

Nah, He's just a thug...or maybe just a slug

#31492 2 years ago

Torn MCL...most impressive

#31493 2 years ago

4 people shot at a Washington Nationals game, WTF? People have simply lost their damn minds anymore, stupid shit is happening all over the place.

#31494 2 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

4 people shot at a Washington Nationals game, WTF? ...

Well I think it was outside the stadium?

#31495 2 years ago

Prime suspect number fifty eight

7EF2A8D5-51F4-42E6-A3F7-6E9402BDE8B6.gif7EF2A8D5-51F4-42E6-A3F7-6E9402BDE8B6.gif
#31496 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Well I think it was outside the stadium?

Yeah they said it happened just outside the park. Same type of BS going on all over it seems, makes me worry over my kids and grandkids anywhere they go anymore.

#31497 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Torn MCL...most impressive

Tom is a lot tougher guy than I thought he was to have played with an injury that serious, my hats off to him.

#31498 2 years ago

Aw shit...it's the Pinside Who Dey Memorial Preseason Grudge Match!!!

whod (resized).jpgwhod (resized).jpg
#31499 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Aw shit...it's the Pinside Who Dey Memorial Preseason Grudge Match!!![quoted image]

“Pseudo Revenge Game” sounds about right. But who knows, maybe this’ll be Cincinnati’s year.

#31500 2 years ago

Packers don't quite get it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 18.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

There are 75,710 posts in this topic. You are on page 630 of 1,515.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/630 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.