pasted_image (resized).png
Unknown (resized).jpeg
tenor.gif
C59A0FC7-B657-4BA7-8FC8-E82F6A715156 (resized).png
95B0470D-DB95-4C4A-B68A-021F043ADCE0 (resized).jpeg
pick (resized).png
245 (resized).png
83C30CC6-6B29-4F34-9CFB-CC23B02B6957 (resized).jpeg

There are 31446 posts in this topic. You are on page 629 of 629.
#31401 9 days ago
20210610_223646.jpg
#31402 9 days ago

He’s adorable.

Hope he doesn’t suck this season !

#31403 9 days ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

No posts bout Julio Jones going to the Titans?

A local news station had a story about this a few days ago and I laughed my ass off.

The story said "Jones was just ready to play for another team, and ANOTHER QUARTERBACK".

I told my girlfriend, "yeah, I figured eventually he would get tired of jumping 10 feet in the air to try to catch all those balls Ryan overthrows".

I am NOT a Falcon fan, but sometimes it is the only game on, and I love to watch the NFL.

It is so funny, watch some old footage with what local announcers would be saying, they are so biased because they are local and doing the local thing.

They would say stuff like Ryan put the ball in a perfect place that only Jones could catch it.

While what actually happened, was Ryan overthrew again, and Jones wanted that catch so bad he jumped as high as he could to get it.

I have no clue if the Falcons have anyone else that can jump as high as Jones, but if they do not, then I see them going 1-15, 16, 17?

However many weeks the season is this year I see them winning one game, beating some team that is really trying to tank for draft position.

I do not follow, or even have a clue, I am playing with the one win deal.

However, I would bet that they have a .500 or worse season, and the Broncos have a better season record.

The Broncos have just always been my favorite team, while I like a lot of teams, and I also hate a lot of teams.

Anytime I see a Bronco game will be on tv here, I for sure am watching that game.

I confess, I am not a die hard fan of any team, I just like a lot of them, and hate a lot of them, but I prefer to watch Bronco games anytime I can.

Oh shit, I just realized I was not in "the confessional". Sorry for the long rant. (yeah, a few too many Natties).

#31404 8 days ago

I confess I back clicked this thread because I thought I accidentally clicked the confessional thread

#31405 8 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

He’s adorable.
Hope he doesn’t suck this season !

If he can dole out misery to Eagles, Giants and Cowboy fans than I fully support his year 17 quest

#31406 8 days ago
Quoted from boscokid:

If he can dole out misery to Eagles, Giants and Cowboy fans than I fully support his year 17 quest

Ah, the NFC East. It's fun to be in a division where you could easily see any of the teams win it. Of course they're fighting for the right to a first round playoff defeat and a mediocre draft position, but I'm sure one of these "rebuilding" efforts will gel at some point.

#31407 8 days ago
Quoted from boscokid:

He was Cincinnati’s QB in 2008 when McNabb thought the game couldn’t end in a tie. But funny enough the bengals and Eagles had another tie game in 2020.

#31408 8 days ago

At first I thought there was zero chance Rodgers doesn’t play for the Packers in 2021, but as it drags on I’m starting to lean towards him “retiring” for a season and going elsewhere in 2022. And I say this with a heavy heart.

#31409 8 days ago

Let the jokes roll in but the biggest one is no Toronto NFL team.

#31410 8 days ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Let the jokes roll in but the biggest one is no Toronto NFL team.

Toronto has a team - they play their games in Orchard Park.

#31411 8 days ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

....And I say this with a heavy heart.

Heavy heart? It's fucking halarious! Rodgers gonna sink his legacy and crush the Packers in one whiny motion; this is awesome.

Quoted from Jaybird815:

I think Darnold might end up as a serviceable QB, those Jets teams had the worst skill position players in the NFL.

Yeah pretty impossible to judge anything involving the Jets.

#31412 8 days ago

The only real question is how bad it gets.
For him to hold out the year would be awesome, but the Pack would hopefully trade him to get something for him.
Best case he somehow gets released, and *spoilers* he'll be in one of his moods, and he'll sign with the Da Bears.

#31413 8 days ago

Haha, yeah it was total sarcasm. At least the Pack will now be able to afford that WR2 that Rodgers has been crying for.

#31414 8 days ago
Quoted from boscokid:

Toronto has a team - they play their games in Orchard Park.

Good one

#31415 8 days ago

Wrigley Fields! I’m liking this kids decision making, fuck the White Sox!

36B77806-E4A0-4A98-933F-E750A07EA772 (resized).jpeg
#31416 8 days ago

closet Braves fan

#31417 8 days ago
Quoted from Erik:

closet Braves fan

Braves and red sox can kiss my ass

#31418 8 days ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Wrigley Fields! I’m liking this kids decision making, fuck the White Sox![quoted image]

Is Chicago going to have 3 QBs make the roster? Lot of dead cap if they cut Foles or Randy

#31419 8 days ago
Quoted from Erik:

closet Braves fan

Go Braves! ...and take the Hawks and Falcons with you.

(that is a old joke that used to be on local radio here a very long time ago).

I have never cared about baseball.

When I was very young a neighbor had free tickets and I went a good bit just to try to catch a foul ball, (seats were mostly on the 3rd base line).

I confess the only time I ever got into the Braves, or baseball at all, was back when Deion Sanders and Otis Nixon were on the team, and stealing bases all the time.

And I only started watching because I liked to watch Deion play football.

Oops, I did it again.

#31420 8 days ago
Quoted from Erik:

Is Chicago going to have 3 QBs make the roster? Lot of dead cap if they cut Foles or Randy

yes

#31421 8 days ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

Go Braves! ...and take the Hawks and Falcons with you.
(that is a old joke that used to be on local radio here a very long time ago).
I have never cared about baseball.
When I was very young a neighbor had free tickets and I went a good bit just to try to catch a foul ball, (seats were mostly on the 3rd base line).
I confess the only time I ever got into the Braves, or baseball at all, was back when Deion Sanders and Otis Nixon were on the team, and stealing bases all the time.
And I only started watching because I liked to watch Deion play football.
Oops, I did it again.

Your relationship with Atlanta sports may not be entirely healthy

#31422 8 days ago
Quoted from Erik:

foles will be traded to the jets

#31423 8 days ago

I have a feeling the whole “Foles as a starter” concept thing is over. Finally. Nobody will be trading for him unless it’s a mid-low pick as a backup at cheaper money.

#31424 7 days ago

Late...think I just watched the end if a "Spring League Football " game. Mix of fun, but super high school...but Jerry Glanville was there?!?

#31425 7 days ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Late...think I just watched the end if a "Spring League Football " game. Mix of fun, but super high school...but Jerry Glanville was there?!?

Color me shocked - would've guessed Glanville not coaching but deceased. Widely credited with phrasing NFL stood for = 'Not For Long'

#31426 7 days ago

Wasn't Glanville the first coach called out for actively offering bounties on other QB's and players during his time in Houston?

#31427 7 days ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I'm guessing the league wanted a name that people would recognize and he was the only one desperate enough to take the job.

#31428 7 days ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

I'm guessing the league wanted a name that people would recognize and he was the only one desperate enough to take the job.

I can see the appeal in that job for a coaching lifer. Little pressure to win, minimal media obligations, no player contract issues. Hours are probably reasonable and he can dabble in the x's and o's that these guys love.

#31429 7 days ago
Quoted from Erik:

I can see the appeal in that job for a coaching lifer.

They get football in their blood and it's hard to let go

#31430 7 days ago
Quoted from Erik:

I can see the appeal in that job for a coaching lifer. Little pressure to win, minimal media obligations, no player contract issues. Hours are probably reasonable and he can dabble in the x's and o's that these guys love.

Good point.

#31431 7 days ago
Quoted from RWH:

They get football in their blood and it's hard to let go

Beats coaching peewee with the parents all yelling at you. But the pay is probably comparable.

#31432 7 days ago

I wonder if he’s still leaving tickets for Elvis for every game.

#31433 7 days ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

I wonder if he’s still leaving tickets for Elvis for every game.

I’m guessing in this league they could leave him a couple entire sections.

#31434 7 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I’m guessing in this league they could leave him a couple entire sections.

Don't be cruel

tenor (1).gif
#31435 7 days ago

lol Elvis would be proud

#31436 4 days ago

Time for some NFL backup QB news!

Word out of washington minicamp is that Fitz is still "getting to know" the team while chucking INTs left and right. Meanwhile, Taylor Heinicke continues to impress!!

Will be interesting to see if Coach Rivera's "open competition" claims are true. I don't think there's much chance Fitz and his $10 million salary doesn't start, but I would bet he's got a shorter leash than say, Dwayne Haskins had last season.

#31437 4 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Will be interesting to see if Coach Rivera's "open competition" claims are true. I don't think there's much chance Fitz and his $10 million salary doesn't start, but I would bet he's got a shorter leash than say, Dwayne Haskins had last season.

Wouldn't surprise, his normal is to come out of the gate hot as hell and then about 7-8 games in he falls apart for the remainder of the season.

#31438 4 days ago

"Complicated Fella" is a great name for a country song

#31439 4 days ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

"Complicated Fella" is a great name for a country song

I’m not sure what Murphy is thinking, his comments lately sure aren’t going to help bring Rodgers back. Unless he knows that he’s definitely not coming back.

#31440 4 days ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

I’m not sure what Murphy is thinking, his comments lately sure aren’t going to help bring Rodgers back. Unless he knows that he’s definitely not coming back.

Posturing. Some of the info from Rodgers side sounds like things are softening a bit. Packers don't want to be the team that looks weak when it comes to players attempting to gain power.

#31441 4 days ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Posturing. Some of the info from Rodgers side sounds like things are softening a bit. Packers don't want to be the team that looks weak when it comes to players attempting to gain power.

If Rodgers is so sensitive that drafting a QB without letting him know, bothered him that much,saying he’s complicated publicly, which, let’s face it is a nicer way of saying he’s difficult, will only hurt his chances of returning.

#31442 4 days ago

Pretty sure he knows Rodgers isn't coming back and i dont think he cares

#31443 4 days ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Pretty sure he knows Rodgers isn't coming back and i dont think he cares

That’s exactly where I’m at with it now.

#31444 4 days ago

EVERYONE in the NFL has a massive ego, so it isn't just the QB.
Imagine what they would say aboot him when he STILL wins the division without Rogers!

Think the Denver thing is closer

#31445 4 days ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

EVERYONE in the NFL has a massive ego, so it isn't just the QB.
Imagine what they would say aboot him when he STILL wins the division without Rogers!
Think the Denver thing is closer

yes,or Radahs Gruden would kill for Rogers.

#31446 4 days ago

Sheman Woodley would have to approve

There are 31446 posts in this topic. You are on page 629 of 629.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside