Topic Stats

• 21,389 posts
  • 364 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by hwyhed
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,719 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

B99B5C2F-5BB8-4C44-9F42-24666E9C47B8 (resized).jpeg
here's Johnny (resized).jpg
DDE0535E-F5B1-4FBA-BD7C-E3EBD07494E4 (resized).jpeg
D3A6F375-D0E0-46BC-A17D-BDA5530F9107 (resized).png
download_20200207_213253 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
kansas (resized).png
C162AA67-8E8F-4244-9A05-A49E057B29CE (resized).jpeg
shut up (resized).jpg
vlcsnap-2019-07-18-22h31m42s331 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
950DA363-9FA5-4C96-BCA1-F4072EE96853 (resized).jpeg
0ap3000000795730 (resized).jpg
71A3C657-4C06-46DB-A218-036144B905EB (resized).jpeg
4C9BED32-054C-4DCC-AECC-C880E8A3FA9B (resized).jpeg
F477089E-6F46-4A99-82FF-CA299BA056C4 (resized).jpeg

There are 21389 posts in this topic. You are on page 62 of 428.
#3051 5 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Tannehill reminds me of Jay Cutler quite a bit.

I think Tannehill runs faster.

#3052 5 years ago

That Rodgers guy is pretty good.

#3053 5 years ago

Wow! that was awesome !

#3054 5 years ago

No disappointment here! That was one of the best games I've watched in a long time. Could have gone either way. They'll get em next time! What is that, in like four years?

#3055 5 years ago

Excellent road win for the PACK!

Dallas looking good early

#3056 5 years ago

Heart attack Sunday. Go Chargers!

DSCN3066.JPG

#3057 5 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Excellent road win for the PACK!

That was one hell of an exciting game, I hate them that close but how cool was that last drive!

GO PACK GO!

#3058 5 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Dallas looking good early

Didn't matter.

Cowboys actually dominated that game other than special teams.

The Cowboys just proved that they can beat anybody anywhere this season. I just hope that they stay mostly healthy because they are on a roll.

Also: NFC East is once again one of the strongest divisions in football.

Go Cowboys!

#3059 5 years ago

No freekin way that's the real Jason Garrett. Clearly the bodysnatchers have landed, guys. Prepare yourselves!

aliens.jpeg
#3060 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Didn't matter.

Yeah man! Hard to believe the Cowboys and the Chargers are two of the best teams in the league right now, both giving the world champs a beating. But they were champs last year. That does't matter much now.

Quoted from o-din:

I don't always bet on football, but I may have to take Dallas and the points. Wait a minute, are they giving points?

I can see why no one took that bet.

#3061 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

eah man! Hard to believe the Cowboys and the Chargers are two of the best teams in the league right now, both giving the world champs a beating.

I love it!

My two favorite NFL teams have already beat the world champs this year! And my two favorite teams are both 5-1!!

#3062 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

My two favorite NFL teams have already beat the world champs this year! And my two favorite teams are both 5-1!!

There comes a time when you have to cut back to one. But even after this morning's events, I just can't bring myself to do that.

#3063 5 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

No freekin way that's the real Jason Garrett. Clearly the bodysnatchers have landed, guys. Prepare yourselves!

If Romo isn't stupid with the ball, they keep running it and this defense continues to (surprisingly) play well, the Cowboys could probably beat anybody. Get ready for more Jerry

#3064 5 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

If Romo isn't stupid with the ball, they keep running it and this defense continues to (surprisingly) play well, the Cowboys could probably beat anybody. Get ready for more Jerry

Romo had the play of the game. 3rd and 20 late in the 4th quarter and he throws a 22 yard pass to Williams on the sideline for the first down. Then they continue the drive with a lot of help from Demarco (number 1 running back in the league) and score the winning TD.

#3065 5 years ago

The Cowboys have 2 wide receivers that keep making incredible plays. Demarco Murray has been the best back in the league and they have been smart by sticking with the running game. The O and D lines are solid. I don't like the Cowboys but I have to give props to Jones for building a very good team.

#3066 5 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

The Cowboys have 2 wide receivers that keep making incredible plays. Demarco Murray has been the best back in the league and they have been smart by sticking with the running game. The O and D lines are solid. I don't like the Cowboys but I have to give props to Jones for building a very good team.

You nailed it! Sticking to the run.
That's what the Seahawks usually do. They didn't do it and they lost.
Dallas are a very good team and fully deserved the win.

#3067 5 years ago

Seahawks dump 10.5 million in salary cap.
Bye bye Percy Harvin to the Jets

#3068 5 years ago

Bye Bye NFC Championship too.Not because of losing Harvin.But the cancer has set in from paying Harvin for next to no(outside of Super Bowl) production and giving huge deals to Thomas and Sherman.The chemistry is not the same this year….Cardinals-Chargers????

#3069 5 years ago
Quoted from Slugmeister:

Bye Bye NFC Championship too.Not because of losing Harvin.But the cancer has set in from paying Harvin for next to no(outside of Super Bowl) production and giving huge deals to Thomas and Sherman.The chemistry is not the same this year….Cardinals-Chargers????

Bye bye NFC championship? Really? As long as Russell Wilson is the leader of the team and the defense does their job, the Seahawks have a chance. I'm sure they will figure it out.

#3070 5 years ago
Quoted from Slugmeister:

Move probably made to make room for Russell Wilson's salary next year.
Seattle is just fine. They will be winning the division again.
Chargers always look good early then tank! It will happen again.
We get to play the Cardinals a couple of times. Seahawks will win both those games.

#3071 5 years ago

Harvin GONE?! I COULD NOT believe this when I heard it late this afternoon! Such a disappointment after waiting for him to get healthy all last season and especially given his performance in the Super Bowl and the first game of the season. Then all the talk regarding the new options that would be available to the offense with Harvin finally playing!

HOWEVER, after hearing the various insiders' takes via the radio and reality settling in, I'm not feeling quite as bad about this. The $ freed up for future contract negotiations is an upside and given the Seahawks' overall disappointing offensive performance the last few games, this just may indeed be the best thing for the team.

We shall see.

- Tim

#3072 5 years ago

Go Raiders!!!

Raider Girlz.jpg

Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

#3073 5 years ago

Dont forget to vote league members.

FANTASY FOOTBALL 2014
Which will you buy?
0%
Walking Dead
0%
Big Lebowski
0%
Wrath of Olympus
0%
Hobbit
100%
Bag of used condoms
Total Votes: 1
More Polls >

#3074 5 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

Go Raiders!!!

Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

Raider Girlz.jpg 71 KB

Just Skin Baby!

#3075 5 years ago

Lebowski looks spectacular. I'm in for that or lawlor's JJP machine.

#3076 5 years ago

Regarding the bag of used condoms I need to know the level of usage. I'm really just in the market for delicately used to properly used condoms.

#3077 5 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Regarding the bag of used condoms I need to know the level of usage. I'm really just in the market for delicately used to properly used condoms.

They are most likely premature ejac's so plenty of tread left.

#3078 5 years ago

....and the Packers vs Panthers game is over before the 2nd quarter

#3079 5 years ago

GOOOOOO PACK!!!! Good stuff early, I want to see them hold them off now and not let them creep back in like we always do with teams we get up on!

#3080 5 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

GOOOOOO PACK!!!! Good stuff early, I want to see them hold them off now and not let them creep back in like we always do with teams we get up on!

I highly doubt it, Carolina doesn't have the horses. There will be another Flynn sighting

#3081 5 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Bye bye NFC championship? Really? As long as Russell Wilson is the leader of the team and the defense does their job, the Seahawks have a chance. I'm sure they will figure it out.

Bahahahhaaa. Seahawks are 1 and done.

#3082 5 years ago

I have to admit, I do prefer the Carroll perplexed, WTF expression vs the cocky, douche bag expression.

#3083 5 years ago

Great win pack, Rodgers is on fire right now. Bears lose again!

#3084 5 years ago

Fun story....

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/miami-dolphins-player-explained-why-200203353.html

A_Miami_Dolphins_Player_Explained-9103146887d52b0962d8d1548e1e7a33.gif

#3085 5 years ago

Uh...

How 'bout them Cowboys!?

6-1 baby!

#3086 5 years ago

I told you Tannehill was faster than Cutler!

#3087 5 years ago

Q. How is Jay Cutler like my neighbors?
A. They can't pick up a single yard!

I laughed at my Bears friends for days when they signed Jay for 7 YEARS, lol.

#3088 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

How 'bout them Cowboys!?

They do look great, better hope Demarco stays healthy otherwise the full load on Romo's shoulders might be too heavy, plus their D is playing better than the past years.

I will say there only real quality win so far was against the Seahawks.

#3089 5 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

They do look great, better hope Demarco stays healthy otherwise the full load on Romo's shoulders might be too heavy, plus their D is playing better than the past years.
I will say there only real quality win so far was against the Seahawks.

Correct on all points. Murray is known for NOT staying healthy too. Biggest reason for Cowboys failure's in the past has been a lack of a good running game as that puts too much pressure on Romo. The running game has really made things easier on him and he's playing great.

Not only have the Cowboys played not-so-great teams other than 49ers and Seahawks, I think 5 of their first 7 games have been at home?!

Second half of their schedule is going to be much more difficult.

#3091 5 years ago

lol this will be so awesome. should be must-watch tv!

#3092 5 years ago

Chargers -vs- Broncos game is on right now in Denver, on CBS. 2nd Q, Broncos up 7 to 0, but SD has the ball.

#3093 5 years ago

speaking of CBS, didn't these Thursday games used to be on NFL network only? Will they all be CBS now?

#3094 5 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

speaking of CBS, didn't these Thursday games used to be on NFL network only? Will they all be CBS now?

Yes, new TV deal, Thursday night football isn't going anywhere

#3095 5 years ago

Big match against Trophy, battle for first, it's not starting out well for El Mexico

#3096 5 years ago

Who watched that sweet Monday night comeback by the Badasses over Fury?

#3097 5 years ago

Cuntler forgot his vagisil on his trip to Foxboro, wow they suck!
Get ready for a Brandon Marshall super meltdown

#3098 5 years ago

Super LOL!!!!

Screen Shot 2014-10-26 at 1.33.05 PM.png

#3099 5 years ago

What's great is Cuntler probably has at least 3 more interceptions to give

#3100 5 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

What's great is Cuntler probably has at least 3 more interceptions to give

No!!! Lets hope he turns it around to knock down the Patriots D fantasy points

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 21.00
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pasadena, MD
Boards
PinSound
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 24.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 18.95
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 35.95
Playfield - Other
MicksPinball
$ 12.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
There are 21389 posts in this topic. You are on page 62 of 428.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside