Topic Stats

• 20,607 posts
  • 351 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by TheLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,647 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_20200121-215840_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200120-165011~2 (resized).png
hot-take (resized).jpg
53AB8FDA-CB2E-40D4-BAB2-0F4624C9324C (resized).jpeg
giphy (16).gif
2760A7B2-7A38-4DB4-BB2B-5CCB8A85075C (resized).jpeg
90B2BFB6-7DA5-4943-9BE8-E49B0F8E3668 (resized).jpeg
image0000007 (resized).jpg
image000000 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200119-191003~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20200119-175104~2 (resized).png
Done (resized).jpg
image.png.806d8deb27e09ed3da72c942ebbe5a3d.png
Screenshot_20200117-132517 (resized).png
6C0C2D2F-3AB8-4D99-AD5F-CD83F3B03453 (resized).jpeg
3B190141-0330-4BFA-A7F1-0D6FABC42DB7 (resized).jpeg

There are 20607 posts in this topic. You are on page 60 of 413.
#2951 5 years ago

How about my Bucs! Whoa!

#2952 5 years ago

Hahahaha. Steelers just shit the bed on that one.

#2953 5 years ago

Great win Pack! That shit felt good!

#2954 5 years ago

Spanking the Titans doesnt feel as good as it should with Baltimore looming.
The Ravens aint the Titans or the Jags.
But 400 passing yards, atta boy Andy.

#2955 5 years ago

And congrats Flank.
So will the legend himself be attending Expo ?
Breaking forearms and hearts left and right ??!!

#2956 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

So will the legend himself be attending Expo ?

I will be at PBL open house fri for sure, expo is up in the air.....

#2957 5 years ago

Awww snap.
Party time.

#2958 5 years ago

Packers had a good game today . No LIONMAN shirts lost this week . Vikings next ,any takers ?

#2959 5 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

How about my Bucs! Whoa!

#dislike couldn't even give me a win on my birthday

#2960 5 years ago

Dallas has the big lead, but the Saints are starting to score at will. They just showed lizard man biting his nails. lol.

#2961 5 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Packers had a good game today . No LIONMAN shirts lost this week . Vikings next ,any takers ?

I will bring your 6er to the PBL open house. cool?

#2962 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I will bring your 6er to the PBL open house. cool?

Perfect ! Thank you . If you want in on the next Bears vs Packers game let me know .

#2963 5 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Perfect ! Thank you . If you want in on the next Bears vs Packers game let me know .

We will see how things stand before that game, but I definitely want some action to try and get that sweet shirt!

#2964 5 years ago

Today was the best day of the season so far. Seeing the Cowboys pound the Saints made it even better.

#2965 5 years ago

image-315.jpg

#2966 5 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Offense was ok but they can't run the ball.The defense was crap. If it wasn't cutler going all cutler, we probably woulda lost. I am so glad they signed him to a big deal.

#2967 5 years ago

Packers offense was playing against a PeeWee defense. I don't think they even put pressure on Rodgers once? I am not very impressed with either team at this point and think Lions are the only team in the division with even a chance of putting together a decent run at playoffs.

Sad to see Cutler being a head case again when he looked vastly improved the first few games. When he gets in his head it all goes downhill quick for the Bears. I had hope that Trestman had finally spanked it out of him.

#2968 5 years ago

I don't usually enjoy watching blowouts on Monday Might Football and I'm not a big Chiefs fan, but this one is most entertaining.

#2969 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Sad to see Cutler being a head case again when he looked vastly improved the first few games. When he gets in his head it all goes downhill quick for the Bears. I had hope that Trestman had finally spanked it out of him.

I am an Arodge fanboy, but the Bears re-signing cuntler to a longterm deal was a very happy day in my life. Cuntler may be my fav QB in the NFC North by far.

#2970 5 years ago

From the first few games it sure looked like Arodge was following the Cutty playbook of "gets blitzed and freak out to try and force stupid crap" Either way, I think both teams are 1-2 games away form declaring this a rebuilding year.

#2971 5 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

The defense was crap

BUT, they did post a 2nd half shutout of the self proclaimed best WR in the league at their stadium, thank you Alshon Jeffery.

Bears are always the best team in the NFL in the preseason.

#2972 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

From the first few games it sure looked like Arodge was following the Cutty playbook of "gets blitzed and freak out to try and force stupid crap"

Nope, Arodge never forces anything, he takes the sack and doesnt risk it, you should try watching football.

#2973 5 years ago

We made the bears quit with 5 mins left...at home! That feels great.

There are definitely some areas to clean up. I'm confident we'll get the run offense/defense figured out. NFC North is a weak division, we'll be fine.

#2974 5 years ago

Little did anyone know Arodge and Cutler hung out when they were babies
AR-JC-Babies.jpg

#2975 5 years ago

quityerbitchen.jpg

#2976 5 years ago

Patriots have experienced a tough start to the season to say the least, Monday was rock bottom. I need to remind myself to be patient when they make moves (like trading Mankins) that make no sense to most. Patriots ego has bit them again and the moves so far make the offense look unprepared at best.

But, they have turned the team over while being successful and they are going to keep doing it regardless of how many years Brady has left. Historically the results are good but unfortunately, the offense will probably have problems the rest of the season. They need to get these new o-lineman on board.

They got caught by a buzzsaw Monday, no doubt. I don't believe the Patriots defense is that bad but I also think the Chiefs offense is better than people think. Denver will have their hands full.

This week against the Bengals will be a huge challenge for the Patriots.

#2977 5 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

This week against the Bengals will be a huge challenge for the Patriots.

I would like to agree with you, but this is a tailor made type of game that the Bengals always fine a way to lose. When it comes down to it, the Patriots are still dangerous when they are at their most weak state, so I wouldn't be surprised if they won Sunday night. Either way though, I think the Bengals will be okay with a win or a loss Sunday night (assuming no terrible injuries). Plus, no one is going to give the Bengals respect until they win in the playoffs. I have enjoyed the ride so far this year, I hope they can keep it going.

Whodey!

#2978 5 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

I'm confident we'll get the run offense/defense figured out.

they haven't figured out the defense part since the superbowl run, dave. why do you think they will now?

#2979 5 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Nope, Arodge never forces anything, he takes the sack and doesnt risk it, you should try watching football.

there was a sack in one of the games earlier this year where he had at least 10 seconds to throw the ball and he still ended up getting sacked. the guy doesn't know how to give up on a play by throwing the ball away. I guess i'll take the sacks (heehee) over picks.

#2980 5 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

they haven't figured out the defense part since the superbowl run, dave. why do you think they will now?

Blind optimism?

#2981 5 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

take the sac or throwing the pick... the point I was making is he does not seem to be the elite QB that he was the past few years.

Teams that make him scramble have dominate him. Teams that have not, have failed.
I have watched all 4 pack games so far and he does not seem to be the guy he used to be.

I like him and hope things start to click more for him. I don't pay enough attention to know what the real issue is (o line, not enough weapons?) but his body mechanics seem stilted and he jsut does not seem to have the swagger he used to.

#2982 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

take the sac or throwing the pick... the point I was making is he does not seem to be the elite QB that he was the past few years.

Um what?! A couple bad games(all reality against some pretty good defenses) and he isn't elite?

R-E-L-A-X.

His biggest problem right now without question is not having that reliable safety valve TE like he's had so often in the past with Finley and others, as he gets more comfortable with the new ones he'll be fine. Davante Adams has the makings of another fine WR that GB can groom into elite. Boykin is nothing more than a serviceable receiver who can fill in as needed. Janis also needs more playing time, he can make big plays!

He takes sacks trying to make plays, I'd rather that, as it often times results in amazing plays(a la last game of year last year vs Bears). It's one thing if he is throwing picks like Cutler trying to make plays but taking a sack isn't always the end of the world

#2983 5 years ago

unfortunately for arodg another sac could mean a big injury? What was it last year, sholder or collerbone? year before was a concusion?

He is not as young as he used to be and should be learning to avoid the hits.

Maybe Raji missing is his issue?

#2984 5 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Little did anyone know Arodge and Cutler hung out when they were babies

This pic is F-ing awesome to me for some reason!!

Oh ya, it's coz my brother in law is a huge Bears fan and a complete douche about me being a chiefs fan and loves to rub in every bad thing my team does! So needless to say I'm enjoying this week

Post edited by Leechman: Not good with computers apparently!

#2985 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I would like to agree with you, but this is a tailor made type of game that the Bengals always fine a way to lose.

I agree. Bengals are a good team, but they do find a way to lose the big games. They lost at home to the Chargers in the playoffs last year.

#2986 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

unfortunately for arodg another sac could mean a big injury? What was it last year, sholder or collerbone? year before was a concusion?

He is not as young as he used to be and should be learning to avoid the hits.

Maybe Raji missing is his issue?

FYI-Raji plays defense

#2987 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Bengals are a good team, but they do find a way to lose the big games. They lost at home to the Chargers in the playoffs last year.

Maybe that is because the Chargers were and possibly are a better team. However it all turns out, it looks like the bolts are a force to be reckoned with.

#2988 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Maybe that is because the Chargers were and possibly are a better team. However it all turns out, it looks like the bolts are a force to be reckoned with.

Chargers seem to be the real deal, Rivers has been on fire. AFC West (with exception of the Raiders) is probably the toughest division in the AFC

#2989 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Ya they're looking pretty damn good so far! Between them and the Broncos it might be a tough season for my Chiefs!

#2990 5 years ago

The Chiefs showed they had something the other night, although it was only over the lowly Patriots. But a win is a win, and they did it in dominating style.

#2991 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Yeah, I didn't mean to take anything away from the Chargers as that was a big win for them on the road in the playoffs.

But it wasn't surprising since the Bengals do have a reputation for losing the big games.

#2992 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

The Chiefs showed they had something the other night, although it was only over the lowly Patriots. But a win is a win, and they did it in dominating style.

I prefer to think of the Patriots as a Superbowl contender!

#2993 5 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

FYI-Raji plays defense

Isn't he the one that was supposedly the packers mojo. Did the whole play on "teach me how to bucky" into "teach me how to raji" thing?

i thought everyone claimed him to be the lucky charm? and now he is hurt/out?

#2994 5 years ago
Quoted from Leechman:

I prefer to think of the Patriots as a Superbowl contender!

I hear ya, but it seems that it might be time for you and the rest of the Patriots faithful to wake up and smell the coffee. Teddy Bruski retired many years ago. And now even the one dimension of throwing the ball won't carry them. But stranger things have happened.

#2995 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I hear ya, but it seems that it might be time for you and the rest of the Patriots faithful to wake up and smell the coffee. Teddy Bruski retired many years ago. And now even the one dimension of throwing the ball won't carry them. But stranger things have happened.

Yes I agree but I'm a Chiefs fan! Which is why I made that comment! lol!

#2996 5 years ago
Quoted from Leechman:

Yes I agree but I'm a Chiefs fan! Which is why I made that comment! lol!

lol! Ok I take it back! Let me rephrase that. It might be time for the Patriots faithful to wake up and smell the coffee. The division they are in has been weak at best during the last few years, giving them an easy road to the playoffs. But now both Miami and Buffalo are showing they are at least as good if not better.

#2997 5 years ago

Flanker, get ready to stop the run. This could get ugly for the Vikes with Ponder starting

#2998 5 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Flanker, get ready to stop the run. This could get ugly for the Vikes with Ponder starting

Looking good so far........Go Pack! Love those Arodge to Cobb TD's!

#2999 5 years ago

Well this looks competitive

#3000 5 years ago

Wow. Only a #87 couldve made that catch.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Boards
PinSound
$ 21.00
Machine - For Sale
Chicagoland, IL
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 2.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 3.00
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
There are 20607 posts in this topic. You are on page 60 of 413.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside