pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-04-08 204744 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240408-182844_Brave (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240408-180037_Brave (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1712612981603 (resized).jpg
dan-cant-see-me.gif
IMG_5213 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

2,044 posts in this topic match your search for posts by o-din. You are on page 5 of 9.
#13283 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

So you think the NFL is going to tell the referees to call games against the Chargers because they don't want any playoff games to be played at their stadium? I just want to be clear.

I have no idea how it works, but in that first Ravens game that would have given the Chargers home field advantage, there were twice as many calls against the Chargers who kicked their ass in the next meeting.

All I know is you wave a hand near Brady and don't even touch him, and it's 15 yards. Put Rivers on his ass almost every play he goes back, and it's one consolation penalty at the end of the game.

#13290 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Without Gordon the Chargers ain't going anywhere.

Did pretty good in the games he missed last year. But with the zebras, we probably won't anyway.

ref-scard-flinches-at-ball-2.gifref-scard-flinches-at-ball-2.gif
#13293 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Sure sure no one gives a shit aboot RBs anymore but ol Melvin is a beast. And he's the team's #1-3 option.

He'll be back by week one hopefully. I've watched some of the new guys in preseason and although fast, buttery fingers for sure.

#13295 4 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Phyllis Rivers can still play, but I still see my chefs the team to beat in that division.

Which Phyllis did do in your crib when it mattered most. That was a great game!

#13299 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

The Ravens running a qb 50 times a game? That cannot hold up.

Nope.

1-05-year-2 (resized).jpg1-05-year-2 (resized).jpg
#13302 4 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

That was an entertaining game @ arrowhead last year..a real shootout..but the 1 that obviously hurt was the afc title game vs #12..can’t wait to play the cheatriots errr patriots!!

Yeah we all got screwed playing the Patriots last year.

Again, how did they end up with another first round bye? Thank the Jets and the Bills for that. At least the Dolphins did their part by whooping them once.

#13323 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Rams vs Chiefs in the Super Bowl, assuming Wentz gets hurt and Brees gets old.

Think the Rams will be able to muster up another field goal?

#13337 4 years ago

Class of 79. Cowboys = losers.

download (resized).jpgdownload (resized).jpg

#13350 4 years ago

I'm super stoked for Sunday Night FootBall Thursday Night Edition.

#13357 4 years ago

I think when I first joined up here I was watching a playoff game on my game room TV and Colin Kaepernick was leading the 49rs to a victory.

We've come a long way since then....

#13360 4 years ago

My DirecTV just hooked me back up with Sunday Ticket for free. Also DVR Genie upgrade no charge and $40 off per month for a year for being a loyal customer.

You have to be persistent though and get through the first few levels of representatives that want to give you shit you don't care about or want instead.

#13361 4 years ago

Then you have to be super persistent when the next bill doesn't reflect those changes.

#13363 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

DirectTV sucks in this part of the country, let a crow fly by and your signal is lost.

Well cable here is worse. Capcom or whatever they call themselves now I tried for a weekend and the remotes they issued totally sucked. You had to be right in front of the TV pointing it right at it. Carpal tunnel for sure. I took their junk back the next Monday. Fortunately I hadn't quit DirecTV yet.

AT+T counts on the ratty 60 year old phone lines for their u-verse that can't even keep a landline or internet alive so they are out too. Or any other company that uses the phone lines.

Here, DirecTV has been most reliable and in the last 10 years the only temporary outage came during one of the serious downpours we had last winter but came quickly back up.

#13366 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I'm fucking ready for some fooootball!

No doubt! Now I not only get to watch the Chargers on the regular channel, but the Dolphins lose all their games except their annual shellacking of the Patriots!

Life is good.

#13369 4 years ago

I'm very interested in the Steelers first game myself. Got a feeling the Bears might beat the Pack. But I'm not sure how either team compares to last year's.

#13372 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Would you care to put a wager on that?

I'm not quite as confident this year as in years past, but they sure spanked them hard last year.

#13376 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Any other takes on this?

I got a take that I agree with your whole statement there.

#13378 4 years ago

I agree with Levi though.

Let's keep the fantasy football talk to the fantasy football threads. It's like talking virtual pinball on a real pinball forum.

#13382 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

LOL, you talk a lot of smack. Just wanted to see if you wanted to put your money where your mouth is. Not surprisingly, the answer is no.

Honestly, if history repeats itself, the Patriots usually melt in south Florida.

But I haven't paid attention to either team in the off season or preseason and learned a long time ago, don't ever bet on the Dolphins. So I don't.

I do however enjoy watching them hold the Pats to almost no yards and no first downs in a half, something that no other team seems to be able to do.

#13387 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Every year I have to threaten to cancel directv until they hook me up with free Sunday ticket. This year they suckered me into switching out my receivers to the genie and I gotta say that those new remotes really suck. Gotta point them right at the box, big delay between hitting button until receiver responds to it. Can’t see buttons in the dark. My old remotes had light up buttons.

Your old remotes will still work if you have them, but I have quickly acclimated to the new ones.The ones they gave me work great pointed any direction. That was one of the holdups of me changing over. There was always a slight delay though.

My buddy with u-verse, his is super fast, but our phone lines suck so I won't ever get that.

#13389 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

U-verse is the total goddamn worst.

Like I said it's dependent on your phone lines. Some they care about, others not so much.

#13399 4 years ago
878fdf0d47866f4de46d440d93cfe416 (resized).jpg878fdf0d47866f4de46d440d93cfe416 (resized).jpg
#13425 4 years ago
3567432924_e38717c4b4_b (resized).jpg3567432924_e38717c4b4_b (resized).jpg
#13430 4 years ago

ROFL!

#13446 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Can’t believe I drafted this ass clown in my fantasy team.

That's what happens when you play pretend football.

#13458 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

A great offensive line will make an average running back look like a great running back. Look at Emmit Smith, his stats prove that. If he had played for a bad or even an average team you wouldn't even know who he was right now.

Or if you look even further back at a guy like Larry Csonka, he was a running back and offensive line all in one. He'd knock his own guys out of the way. Anything that got in his way.

#13465 4 years ago

It's official now.

After the first score they played a clip from the song 3 Nights by Dominic Fike going to commercial. I've been saying for months that is the song of the summer. But hadn't cracked the underground....till now.

#13473 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

No he doesn’t.[quoted image]

I gotta wonder of all the internet forums out there if we are the only one that has made the noone connection.

You can thank RobT and Noone's boat ride for senior citizen rockers TV ad for giving me that inspiration.

#13482 4 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

that was a pretty great defensive show.

No doubt. I wasn't paying much attention to most teams off season moves but they made some good ones.

They bolstered their defense really well which is necessary to compete when the QB and offense are past their prime and in decline.

#13486 4 years ago

It'll take me a few weeks to size up each team. Long gone are the days before free agency where the team was basically the same as where they left off the year before. And it takes a while to see how well all the new players fit in and make an impact.

#13489 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

The game I was watching showed Trubisky repeatedly miss on his passes.

Yeah, he wasn't very good. Just throwing the ball out there counting on the receivers to make plays. Not the guy I'd want leading my team for sure. Maybe he was just having a bad night, but the great ones rarely do.

#13492 4 years ago

I felt we bottled him up pretty well on the first watch.

That's part of it too. Frustrate the young QB until he starts making errant throws. Both teams need work to make the playoffs. At least it's not a super tough division.

#13506 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

To sum up last nights game...….snoozefest.

And it lasted all the way until noon today.

Quoted from rai:

It’s not over for the Bears either after one game.

It's not over for the Dolphins yet either. So far they have a perfect record.

#13510 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Antonio Brown is back.
[quoted image]

So far, Melvin Gordon is not.

But it looks like he is not going to Philadelphia either.

#13540 4 years ago

I never really noticed but all that fantasy football crap is downright annoying.

#13542 4 years ago

It's like they think everybody knows or should know what they are talking about and are interested in their team or whatever, but it is usually just complaining.

This thread is about real football I thought.

I could spam the heck out of it with talk of Sega Madden 93, as that is something I am kind of an expert on. But I won't.

#13547 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

If you don't want fantasy talk in here stop fucking talking aboot it.

Here's a good place. And since I am still banned from hobbies without flippers, you won't see me there. I however snuck one in by default.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fantasy-football-2019-

#13554 4 years ago

I way respect centerflank who started this thread and miss him very much. Some times I feel like he kind of handed me a torch.

He used to mention fantasy football and invited me to join. I was little busy with other things to do at the time so I passed.

But he made it sound like class. If he brings it up again, I guess it is OK.

#13604 4 years ago

Goddamn. This directv shit better work.

#13629 4 years ago

What good is Sunday ticket when you wake up and your alternate team is already losing by 40 points?

Go Chargers!!

#13631 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You have an alternate team?

Dolphins I've always supported unless they are playing the Chargers.

Looks like they are going to need a lot more help than that.

With teams like that you have to have two or you might as well give up. I may anyway.

#13669 4 years ago

I was watching the Chargers give away their lead in the 4th quarter and when the Colts tied it I said fk this game! I got shit to do. I guess they won it after all.

It's looking like it won't be the Steelers to dethrone the Pats this year.

#13671 4 years ago

I mean the Pats have frustrated a lot of other teams be it by winning outright or getting help by the officials in close ones. I know it sounds a little morbid, but I'm surprised noone has put a helmet to Brady's knee to gain an edge that way. I mean it wouldn't be the first time that had happened.

I give Belichick credit though for having the team run up a hill in practice. So the whole game they look like they are running downhill.

#13672 4 years ago
3a1wmi (resized).jpg3a1wmi (resized).jpg
#13772 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Chargers are good and they have a great QB but can they beat Kansas City is the question?

I don't see why this year should be any different than last year in that regard. Worst case we get a split.

#13780 4 years ago
3a8fhs (resized).jpg3a8fhs (resized).jpg
#13782 4 years ago

17 points is the spread. I've always had faith the fish will beat the Pats in south Florida, but with this year's Dolphins, 37 might not be enough.

But another stat is Ravens smoked another AFC east team last year opening day as well.

#13811 4 years ago

So if AB raped this woman three times, why didn't she report it the first time, and allowed it to happen two more times?

#13826 4 years ago

That sort of statement isn't getting you out of jury duty.

The one that will though is " Everybody is full of shit, and I don't believe anything unless I see it myself"

#13834 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Ironically, eye witness accounts have proven to be one of the least reliable forms of evidence.

True, but say that as a prospective juror and see what happens.

#13836 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I’ve always been dismissed after waiting in that common room all day.

I've never gotten to that stage. Judges are making 6 figures. Lawyers are making 7 figures. Court case is over millions. They want to pay me $15 a day. fk that!

#13838 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Dude it's probably like $50 now!

Righteous bucks! I may have to give this jury duty thing another look.

#13844 4 years ago

California is still at $15 a day and $.34 a mile. Cheap mofos.

#13846 4 years ago

They make you really want to do this shit, don't they?

I suppose if the boss was still paying, it wouldn't be that bad. But that's never happened.

#13848 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I like football.

At least jury duty isn't on Sunday.

#13851 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

It can be if you’re sequestered.

Talk about twelve angry men!

#13853 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

On a side note, I can't tell you how awesome it is that the year was taken off the title of this thread. That is all...

I like that "Give Hilton a nut punch" is still available in the poll.

#13855 4 years ago

Seems like it already did.

#13857 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Who the fuck is Hilton?

Heck if I know!

#13863 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I bet we could be their Quarterback.

I bet even the Dolphins have a better quarterback even though I still don't know who that is.

#13869 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Wouldn't surprise me. Seems like Da Bears never have good QB's.

Reality is I didn't watch the game and during the highlights, I don't believe they showed the Dolphin's QB once. And I care so little, I haven't bothered to research it.

#13871 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Fitzpatrick is their QB unless he's hurt or something.

wonderful

download (3) (resized).jpgdownload (3) (resized).jpg
#13873 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Damn guy has started for like 14 different teams over his career.

Well, the Dolphins have been looking for a journeyman. Last guy was a wide receiver who actually wasn't half bad as a QB.

Chad Pennington I think was the last one that took them to the playoffs. No they lost to the Steelers a couple years ago.

It's been so long now since Jay Fiedler.

The Ravens have always been a thorn in Miami's side, knocking them out of the playoffs two of the last three times they made it and almost every time during the regular season.

#13875 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Seems like Da Bears never have good QB's.

The one they sent to the Dolphins a couple years ago was the best one they had seen in years.

#13954 4 years ago

All done now. The Dolphins put on a really big show too.

DirecTV is allowing us to watch the Raiders/Chiefs game.

#13956 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Bengals suck but not as bad as the Dolphins at least.

Dolphin's management "We need a QB like Brady to compete"

"Well this guy's 40 years old too, will he do?"

#13999 4 years ago

The Bears gave me today why I subscribe to Sunday Ticket.

#14036 4 years ago

If nothing else, hopefully the Rams put an end to the Saints and their fans complaining yesterday.

#14109 4 years ago

I wonder if the Chargers have learned their lesson by letting a punter do place kicks.

#14111 4 years ago

As I wasn't overly paying attention while the game was on, I was sure their placekicker woes of a few years ago were back.

But when your guy gets hurt, go get somebody that actually does that for a living.

#14120 4 years ago

Well, October 28th should be a pretty even matchup.

#14122 4 years ago

Unless I'm missing something, for the first time in a long time there are only two or three teams in the whole league that really look worth a shit this year so far.

And you can't have them play each other every week.

But I'm really surprised they didn't schedule a Super Bowl rematch sometime during the season. Or even some of the other playoff matches from last year.

#14124 4 years ago

I wouldn't let them snip at my gonads any more than I'd let them stick me with that nasty flu shot.

#14147 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Oh, NFL...[quoted image]

Are refs being extra protective of Brady? No way!

They would never throw flags just because somebody breathed on him.

Of course when the Pats slam your QB to the ground after the ball is gone, that's fair play and part of the game.

#14150 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I actually think that's a little overblown, he get pretty much the same attention as any white quarterback

Perhaps.

Maybe the Bolts were road weary and didn't deserve to win that playoff game last year, but Rivers taking so many hits with no flags til the end sure didn't help their cause.

It gets frustrating to watch sometimes, when just waving an arm near Brady without even touching him can cost you 15 yards.

#14152 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Road weary... May explain giving up 5 tds in the first half.

It's all history now. But if the Bolts had gotten their deserved bye and a home game with a win in the first game against the Ravens, it might have been a different story. That was another way unbalanced penalty game.

Besides that Pats game they won every game on the road last year including KC near the end of the season. Quite an accomplishment.

No changing history though, so it is what it is.

I just get the feeling somebody didn't want the playoffs to go through Carson.

#14156 4 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

The fitzmagic has fizzled out! Dolphins are starting Rosen on sunday.

I saw them throw Rosen in in the fourth quarter last week.

My first impression was he is the second coming of..... nobody.

#14160 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

imagine watching that shit 16 times a year

With DirecTV you get that eight times each Sunday.They guarantee at least one game close as it's winding down.

#14190 4 years ago

Just curious, what did AB end up costing the Pats?

#14193 4 years ago

Did they lose any players or draft picks bringing him in?

#14195 4 years ago

Haha. That guy's a money eating machine.

#14202 4 years ago

A lot of that is Belichick's ego for sure. He is trying to prove he can make any player with any problem fit his system. Great winning coach, but he is no Don Shula.

#14204 4 years ago

Good point, but he sure brings in guys with some heavy baggage sometimes.

Quoted from vicjw66:

Noone can touch them this year except the Chefs.

I'm hoping the Chargers can get their kicking situation in order because the rest of the team is ready to rumble again.
Peter-Noone-still-going-strong (resized).jpgPeter-Noone-still-going-strong (resized).jpg

#14206 4 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Ekeler is gonna make it the whole season without getting hurt? Ha!

I'm just hoping he can make it thru half the season without fumbling again.

#14209 4 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

The only prob is Spanos is a cheap fuc*.

So cheap, the stadium they play in can only hold 27,000 people.

#14286 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

What’s sad is that if it wasn’t for the road team’s fan base, I don’t think they would come close to selling out the stadium.

The place is packed today, and I'm not seeing very many Texans fans. Chargers dominating... so far.

#14288 4 years ago

I watched the Cowboys/Dolphins earlier while trying to mow the lawn, and the fish were actually dominating in the first half with Rosen looking pretty good.

It was settling for field goals and fumbling at the goal line as they were about to take the lead right before halftime that started the wheels falling off.

#14307 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

I had a man crush on Rosen for a couple years. I got to watch this game and I was impressed with his accuracy.

He may turn out to be quite a player after all. He must have been pumped after watching UCLA's amazing comeback last night. That was something to behold.

Considering the Dolphins are all but a dismantled team at the moment, they came together and put up quite an effort despite the final score. Early on the O line was doing it's job. I wouldn't be surprised if they actually win a game or two this year.

Same old Chargers. Just another Sunday where I got other shit done.

#14311 4 years ago

Jets scored twice on NE today. I'm sensing a crack in the armour.

#14331 4 years ago

The Rams showed Cleveland who their home team really is.
th (resized).jpgth (resized).jpg

#14351 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Patriots first defense in the SB era to not give up a TD through 3 games.

85 Bears had 6 games where they did not give up a touchdown, including four shutouts, two of which were in the playoffs on their way to their shellacking of the hapless Patriots who were lucky to make it out of that Super Bowl with any points at all.

#14354 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

They should have started Grogan!!

No doubt! He was good.

I was all set for a rematch of the Dolphins and the Bears that year, as the Dolphins were the only team to beat them. And beat them good following two of the Bears shutouts.

But in the AFC Championship game in Miami, the Patriots had other plans. It's been all down hill ever since then.

#14369 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I was so upset at the time that we didn’t get a rematch of the dolphins and Bears in the Super Bowl. Stupid Patriots.

That AFC title game was one of the most frustrating games I ever watched.

#14372 4 years ago

It was a sad footnote in a season where Marino played one of his best games ever demolishing the then undefeated Bears on a Monday night. Still maybe the highest rated Monday night game ever. All history now.

#14375 4 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

I just wish they could find a good broadcast team and stick with it.....sometimes ill mute the tv and listen to the radio broadcast.

Chris Collinsworth might be like listening to nails on a chalkboard, but at least it isn't the drone duo of Aikman and Buck.

#14377 4 years ago

At the end of that game one of the commentators said "The Dolphins opened the refrigerator, and found it empty"

One of the best parts of that game was about 15 minutes worth where the Dolphins kept sacking whoever was playing QB that night and it was like 3rd and a mile and the crowd was so loud they asked Shula to calm them down which he did reluctantly. When they finally resumed play, another sack. lol.

#14381 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Almost makes you miss Captain Obvious and what I would call his “Dierdorfisms”. That guy never said anything insightful.

I was going to bring him up, but out of sight, out of mind. He was terrible.

Quoted from nascarrey:

Steve Fuller started at QB....I believe Jim McMahon was hurt...

That's what I thought, but it wouldn't have made any difference that night.

#14384 4 years ago

Wasn't there a while when the home team got penalized if their fans were too loud and wouldn't quiet down? Maybe it's still a rule?

#14385 4 years ago

The lady announcer that did the UCLA game the other night and sometimes does the Rams games. She's too much!

#14454 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I wasn’t going to say anything because I didn’t want to sound sexist, but she is awful. I can’t stand her voice.

Not sure it would be sexist to say that lady sounds like she wears the pants in her family.

#14471 4 years ago

My buddy says he wants Miami and 16 1/2 points.

To quote Vince Lombardi-

download (1) (resized).jpgdownload (1) (resized).jpg
#14479 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Assuming the Chargers win, which I think they will, then they move to 2 and 2.
However, from looking at their remaining schedule, they may end up around 9 and 7 and either get the 2nd AFC wildcard spot, or just miss the playoffs.
They're gonna have to figure out how to win a game or two against 3 pretty tough NFC teams (Bears, Packers, & Vikings) if they want to make the play-offs

Unknown (resized).jpgUnknown (resized).jpg
#14483 4 years ago

He's back!

#14493 4 years ago

Commercial I'm over is "Cooper, did you eat all your treats?"

I used to like the Beatles song "Help" until Google started using it.

#14495 4 years ago

They really should have done a second take on that ad. You can clearly hear the lady is going to say snacks before she changes it to treats, but the whole thing is definitely annoying.

#14498 4 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

Who's commercials will annoy us next year??

The ones they think we didn't see the first time, so they show them again immediately after.

#14506 4 years ago

I tend to watch a game until it is well in the bag, then switch to another game I'm interested in, then watch the endings of whatever games are close until they are all over.

#14511 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Man you guys are even older than the usual old ass folks in this thread

Did you hear Tampa and Seattle will be getting expansion teams?

#14513 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Perfect, one for the AFC & one for the NFC!

And now that the World Football League is dissolving, will Miami get all it's great players back?

#14515 4 years ago

We had our own favorite.

download (4) (resized).jpgdownload (4) (resized).jpg
#14520 4 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

Is college football an allowable topic on this thread?

Let's ask the OP.

#14526 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Hey man I was postin, trying ot get it going.

Me too! At least I was trying to get it going.

When I found out last night Melvin Gordon had ended his holdout and was rejoining the team, I figured everybody here would be super excited so I posted right away.

When I checked this morning. Crickets.

#14556 4 years ago
giphy.gifgiphy.gif
#14566 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Hey just started watching did I miss anything?

I was out with nimble at Spaghetti Factory and there was an intent crowd watching it in the bar.

You should have seen the looks they gave me when I said " I see we have a bunch of Philly fans here tonight!"

Got home in time to watch the last two minutes.

#14576 4 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

I have Rodgers in fantasy

That's like the people sitting in the bar tonight.

#14580 4 years ago

As a Saints fan, it's easier for me to not like the Falcons if their fans are total jerks.

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

#14596 4 years ago

Then call me the eternal optimist.

One of my teams, the Chargers or the Dolphins, is almost guaranteed a win Sunday.

#14605 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Fins are going to get killed. Can you imagine being a season ticket holder during an overt tank season?

To be fair, I almost paid $200 for good seats at the AFC title game in Carson last year, a few weeks in advance.

#14619 4 years ago

I didn't think the Chargers/Dolphins game would be a blowout. So far they are playing it close like they always do. Good game so far.

#14620 4 years ago

Scratch that. It's about to become a blowout.

#14640 4 years ago

Is this going to be one of those

#14642 4 years ago
#14652 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

The damn Sheraton hotel I’m staying at has dish network which apparently is in dispute with fox. So Rams are blacked out. Anyone know a good internet sight to watch the Rams game on?

You aren't missing anything.

#14662 4 years ago

Coach McVay, how do you feel about your team's execution?

#14666 4 years ago

I was talking to a buddy and with the cheap pay they can give all their rookies next year and other money they can spend on free agents, they are setting themselves up for future glory. Dolphins achilles heel is that they are never bad enough to get top picks. And they get rid of their good players too soon.

#14671 4 years ago

Yeah, that's true in theory - but you still have to land on your picks. If you don't... well.. Cleveland..

True. They do look like they are at least trying to win.

#14704 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

The Redskins need to clean house......Im just not sure who they would hire for a coach

Not sure what coach in his right mind would want to work for Dan Snyder.

#14717 4 years ago

Snoopy Dogg destroying all the other halftime acts they have had so far.

#14719 4 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

I’m debating on whether to change the channel to family feud..

My kid loves that show! She doesn't care if it's a repeat or not. I got her started on $100,000 Pyramid last weekend. lol.

#14785 4 years ago

Seriously? Aikman and Buck every Thursday night now?

#14787 4 years ago

If you're going to get a ruffing the passer for that, you might as well take a shot.

#14793 4 years ago

It's funny watching the postgame revues. They are acting like the Rams won or something.

#14799 4 years ago

It seems lifetimes ago now since The LA Chargers missed a field goal to lose a game.

#14835 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Pats going for it and getting stuffed on 4th down. If only their offense could move the ball....

Good start for the Skins, but getting a little out of hand now. Two weeks in a row, the Pats are showing some weaknesses.

I don't no who or how they set it up, but used to be the top teams from the year before were given a little tougher schedule.

#14837 4 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Still, their point differential is remarkable, the defense might be the best they've assembled, and they're (likely) starting the year 5-0.

They are a super well conditioned team, so they go all four quarters and can usually pull out a win even after making some mistakes.

Difference with the Dolphins I've seen this year, is despite the effort, they are only good for one half of football. Seeing that with quite a few teams this year.

#14839 4 years ago

To expand on the Patriots being well conditioned, perhaps running up that hill during practice has something to do with that. During the game, they look like they are running downhill most of the time.

#14847 4 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

I think the schedule is a computer program they use, but not positive.

They play each team in their division twice, and rotate one other division within the conference and one out of the conference is how I think it works.

Doesn't leave much room to add other games including some playoff rematches from the prior year.

#14853 4 years ago

Not much better for a Chargers fan so far either.

#14857 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I feel your pain. I went through it last week. No fun seeing your team play like crap at home to what was thought to be a far inferior team.

It's funny as I am feeling so brain dead today it's not even fazing me.

Had the boys over late last night, and when I woke up I found my kitchen a disaster area with one of my ice trays melted on the stove. Nothing the Chargers do can ruin my mood. And they aren't doing much.

#14862 4 years ago
Quoted from boscokid:

It's *kinda* skewed good teams vs good teams.
You get 6 games vs your division
4 games vs a complete AFC division on a rotational basis
4 games vs a complete NFC division on a rotational basis
then your 2 left over games you play 2 teams that finished in the same place you did the previous year(ie Lions finished 4th in Central so their 2 games are vs 2018 4th place teams Arizona and Tampa Bay) So in theory those teams should suck about the same

So I'm looking at New England's schedule that just happened to come on a little calendar I got because they are world champs and it looks like besides their games within the division they are also playing the NFC East and the AFC North.

Which leaves the other two games Houston and KC, both champs of their divisions which answers me why they aren't playing the Rams or the Chargers this year. Makes sense.

#14867 4 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Rivers is passing like he’s 5’8”.

Their valiant comeback came up short more or less as I expected.

#14891 4 years ago

I got five bucks on the Colts now.

#14894 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Wow! A lot of people lost money on that game!

Wasn't me.

#14896 4 years ago

It was at halftime and I gave up three points.

#14918 4 years ago

I remember when the Colts were in the AFC East.

If that was still the case it would certainly make things a little more interesting.

#14921 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I'd say they are already making it interesting with a young talented QB and RB, good looking defense, and a win over the Chiefs

And an extra $5 bill soon to be in my pocket.

#14923 4 years ago

Don't feed the trolls, don't be a troll.

We all know the Patriots have won more Super Bowls than they have lost no matter how they got there. And they are tied for the record in both those categories.

#14928 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

We've reached the time of the season where fans of all shitty teams realize their teams have no chance, all preseason optimism was futile, and the only things we have to look forward to in the foreseeable future are more coaching and roster churn. Good times!

I was feeling the same way midday yesterday, but was refueled the moment the Colts out of nowhere became the team I was now rooting for.

#14929 4 years ago

I am also finding out all the free DVR upgrades DirecTV promised me aren't actually free.

Spent about 20 minutes on the phone with those assholes today to no avail before I hung up.

But at least my free Sunday ticket and $40 a month discount is real. Starting this month anyway. No prorate for last month as promised.

They are probably looking at me like "what else does this guy want?"

#14985 4 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

they sent Steven Gostowski to sleep with the fishes

Sounds like a perfect fit for the Dolphins.

#14991 4 years ago

If only Eli was playing tonight.

If I remember correctly, he owns the Patriots.

#14994 4 years ago

Be almost as perfect as the two nights the Giants won their last two Super Bowls.

Those are two I'll never forget.

History books will always show Eli-2 Tom-0 in those games.

#14997 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Belichick's Patriots are 9-3 against the Chargers including multiple playoff victories. They are 25-14 against Miami. I understand why you have sand in your vag.

I see why you have such a stick up your a$$.

You never got over this.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/196401050sdg.htm

#14999 4 years ago

I don't know why you've got to take this shit so personally, it's only football.

It's not like I said Patriots fans are the biggest ass wipes in all of sports or anything like that.

#15000 4 years ago

To be fair to the Patriots and their great achievements of late, if they make it to another Super Bowl, it will be a record setting venture for the franchise.

They will either be the winningest franchise in Super Bowl history, or the losingest. Tied with noone. Quite an achievement either way.

#15007 4 years ago

So how many yards does Brady need to pass Peyton?

#15008 4 years ago

Patriots got robbed on the play before. I saw touchdown from several different angles. They were going to score anyway, so maybe the refs were trying to make it look good.

#15013 4 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

The Patriots are a thoroughly flawed team right now. 1 and out in the playoffs...

Less flawed than most other teams. What I see from Brady reminds me of when I was 40 years old. I may have to add him to the 70s thread.

#15016 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

That says it all, really.

He's got my respect now. Ever since early in the game when he scooped up that ball with his left hand.

#15031 4 years ago

Dolphins have only had the #1 overall pick twice. The first was Jim Grabowski in 1966. The last was Jake Long in 2008.

#15033 4 years ago

My buddy tells me they changed the rules that got Ricky in trouble.

#15101 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

14-0 and the home crowd is pumped.

So you went to both a Steelers and a 49rs home game on the same day? So cool!

http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-francisco-49ers/0ap3000001065472/49ers-fans-FLOOD-L-A-Coliseum-with-sea-of-red

#15103 4 years ago

I saw both those penalties at the end of the game and thought the Lions got screwed.

Then I started wondering isn't it a penalty to grab onto a players shoulder anyway? Isn't that some kind of holding?

#15105 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

If it's past 5 yards then yes.

I wasn't paying much attention if it was past 5 yards or not but if it wasn't it is OK to grab onto the guy?

#15137 4 years ago

You guys are worried about a few bad calls and I get that.

But on a more local scale, LA now has two losing teams that have more fans for the visiting teams than they do for themselves. Should be a big production when the new stadium opens.

Tends to happen when teams move around.

I honestly think there are still more Raiders fans in So Cal than for either of the other two.

#15141 4 years ago

Yep, before the Raiders and Rams split, it was obvious the market wasn't big enough to support two teams.

And no one in their right mind would want to drive up from San Diego, or take a train or jet from St Louis to support their teams there now. Plus So Cal is such a melting pot that people from all over the country bring their fandom for their old teams along when they move here.

Winning helps, but nobody here cares about last year in that regards. At least Taylor Swift will probably be able to fill up that new stadium when it opens.

#15142 4 years ago

It's going to end up a fk story, however it turns out. The Rams are more married to the new stadium, so the Chargers would have to move south or perhaps all the way back to San Diego. They certainly don't have the wants or ways to build a new stadium for themselves.

#15145 4 years ago

Even when the Rams and Raiders were here, they played at way different locations.

The LA Coliseum is in a neighborhood you wouldn't want to be in after dark. The new place isn't much better.

Anaheim Stadium is a much safer, family oriented venue. However it is no longer built or suited for an NFL team, and I think the Angels like it like that. They had talked about building a new football stadium in the parking lot, but that never happened.

I have no real answer as property is super expensive anywhere, but south orange county where the old El Toro airbase was would be a perfect spot. It is a newer, more upscale area, seriously lacking in entertainment venues. And far enough from LA, that a team could establish it's own identity and fanbase there.

#15151 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Both teams sell out and have plenty of support.

We'd probably have a similar thing here at least more than now if both clubs hadn't decided to play musical stadiums and move far away and back again. That and the influx of other teams fans has always been an issue.

I miss the days of Raiders fans and Rams fans having it out in the stands when they played each other. That was always a scene.

#15157 4 years ago

There's 0 chance I'm buying a "Division Champs!" hat as a Pats fan, but as a Jags fan? You bet!

I'd settle for a wild card hat for either of my teams.

Looks like I'm going to have to wait for a few more years or just find another team.

#15160 4 years ago
Quoted from wolverinetuner:

I would be excited for a wild card hat and THRILLED with a “We Won a Playoff Game” hat for the Lions. That’s how low the bar has gone/been. They would probably raise a banner if the Lions won a playoff game.

I tend to root for the underdogs. I was certainly rooting for the Lions last night. I think it was the second to last penalty on the sack that did the most damage.

Didn't they say they had beaten the Pack five straight games before last night?

#15165 4 years ago

They must be getting desperate to get back in the hunt this year.

#15167 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

They should have traded for an offensive lineman....they got dominated last weekend

That's what the Dolphins are going to do next year with their top pics. Get four top tier offensive linemen and trade to get Tannehill back.

I keeeed. But I did hear he had a good relief effort last weekend and is now starting for the Titans. Watching Fitzpatrick come in and almost leading them to a comeback victory reminded me of who I think was one of the toughest QBs ever. Jeff George. He got sacked 358 times and that does not include the times he got hammered to the ground and the ball was already gone. Much respect for that player.

#15170 4 years ago

I know he's long since retired, but he was the toughest son of a bitch I ever saw play the position. Most of today's QBs wouldn't last a whole season taking the beating he did. Including several that are wearing rings.

hqdefault (resized).jpghqdefault (resized).jpg
#15188 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

He was turrible like all of them since McNair. It's time to enable tank mode.

I can definitely relate. McNair had a pretty good coach too.

#15213 4 years ago

Was there ever a QB as hot as Joe Namath?

tumblr_lupyvqbnht1qef7o0o1_500 (resized).jpgtumblr_lupyvqbnht1qef7o0o1_500 (resized).jpggallery_2660_223_5214 (resized).jpggallery_2660_223_5214 (resized).jpgGEWP7WLGMOGOS5LYNLL4OLINNQ (resized).jpgGEWP7WLGMOGOS5LYNLL4OLINNQ (resized).jpg
#15227 4 years ago

What's perfect is Thursday night is my Friday night so it's party time when the game comes on.

But what a buzzkill 3 hours of Buck and Aikman can be...

#15233 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Over under on those idiots' collectively starting sentences with "obviously?"

Those guys get so hyped up over nothing.

It's like settle down and please let us just try to enjoy this game.

#15235 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Maybe this is more your speed?

That would certainly be an upgrade over tonight's clowns.

#15237 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

He sounds drunk.

I think Howard Cosell and Don Meredith were more entertaining booth drunks.

Hell, I get so drunk, I could probably be a better announcer.

1 week later
#15379 4 years ago

Hard to believe it's been a whole week since the Aikman/Buck show, but here we go again!

Actually Buck is a better baseball announcer and is somewhat bearable there.

#15382 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

.I actually like Aikman

I will admit last week, they were more bearable than the game that was on. Tonight could be more of the same. Still have a hard time listening to Collinsworth, whatever night he is on.

Hope Washington puts up a good fight and makes a game out of it. I hate it when it's over by halftime, and I'm only on my second or third beer. I like an exciting game down to the wire, then I can break out the Jack. You gotta remember these games get over early here on the west coast.

#15389 4 years ago

The announcing hierarchy is..

Michaels/Collinsworth
Nance/Romo
Buck/Aikman
Everyone else
Annie, LIVE!
MNF crew

Personally, I'll take the team Dan Fouts is on over than any of those. He is a lot easier to listen to even when not doing the Chargers games.

#15393 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

He's not the best but I'd move him up that list for sure.

his partner's so low key, I can't remember his name.

#15400 4 years ago

Best crew ever.

#15403 4 years ago

#15406 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Dan Dierdorf was the weak link though...and reeeeeally fucking week. Don't need to listen to that fat fuck say someone's is "walking off the field gingerly" 2 times EVERY game.

He was bad, but don't forget who he replaced.

I remember anytime a running back made a play, OJ would say something like "You can tell he runs the ropes. Any good running back runs the ropes in practice. When I was in the league, I used to run the ropes".

Said it so many times there is no way anybody could forget.

#15408 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Ahhh I didn't know that how Dierdorf ended up there; never saw OJ myself.

Yep. I'm thinking OJ originally replaced Howard Cosell, and Joe Namath did a brief stint replacing Dandy Don before Al Michaels replaced him. I'm not certain, but I think that's how it played out.

#15409 4 years ago

He also did sideline work.

Nice gloves!

#15521 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

So every win was on the road in the series?!

First time that happened in even the first six games of an NBA, NHL, or MLB 7 game championship series.

#15538 4 years ago

I have no idea what the Dolphins think they are doing by playing tough and winning a game. I thought they wanted that first pick next year.

Next up is Green Bay at Chargers. Jim Nantz and Tony Romo are two announcers I can handle.

#15540 4 years ago

I like Fouts. He doesn't get too loud or overly excited.

#15542 4 years ago

I've watched the Dolphins over the last several weeks, and even with limited talent they have, they have been playing as hard as anybody trying to win. There is absolutely no quit on that team. Coach must be doing something right.

#15604 4 years ago

The stars certainly alligned last Sunday. It wasn't enough that the Dolphins got their first win, then the Chargers totally dominated the Packers, but winning money on the night game was just icing on the cake.

1 week later
#15691 4 years ago

Hard to believe the Miami Dolphins are the hottest team in the AFC East as of late. Perhaps even playoff bound? 9-7 might get you there. lol.

#15694 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Are you day drinking again?

I probably should be. Been watching them improve week after week. Could be great coaching or the fear of players losing their jobs with all the draft picks next year.

Fitzpatrick is playing good, but may not be enough at the position. Glad to see Tannehill is having success else where.

#15702 4 years ago

After watching Phillip Rivers last weekend, I'm kinda hoping they will give Ryan Leaf another chance.

#15705 4 years ago

Leaf got a tough break that one day in the locker room. Never underestimate the power of the media. I like that Dallas gave him a chance and in one game I watched he looked pretty good. But the damage was done and his career was over long before that.

#15709 4 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Johnny football?!

Johnny fn Football. How the mighty superstars of the future have fallen. lol.

#15711 4 years ago

It will be tough to pull off another Randall Cunningham, who looked his best ever coming back and playing for the Vikings.

#15714 4 years ago

But I think he turned himself around... at least to the point of appearing to be humble and relatively well put together well enough to be portrayed in that way.

You might say he turned over a new leaf and then got hired by ESPN as a college football analyst.

images (resized).jpgimages (resized).jpg
#15730 4 years ago

Chiefs at LA Mon night. Chiefs are favored by 3-1/2 points over the Chargers.
An absolute must win for the Chargers to keep any hopes alive of making the play-offs.

Although this should be an exciting game, if Rivers keeps throwing the ball up for grabs like he did several times last week, I'm going to think his career is nearing an end. Too many times so close, but yet so far.

I'm really interested to see if the Dolphins can pull off a third straight win against the Bills. It wasn't that long ago they were favored to get the first pick in the draft, but it seems they are thinking otherwise. This should be a good game.

#15921 4 years ago

Another Miami starting player down the road. Same as it ever was.

As far as Rivers, either his skills are rapidly demishing, which I doubt, or it is his new play caller or he is running out of patience.

Not sure who is calling the plays, but all these long bombs at the end of games when only needing one score, is not the way he is used to doing it. Two weeks in a row now, and that is not working.

#15924 4 years ago

He's an iron man, that's for sure. Never missed a game? I just never saw anything go so bad so fast as since they brought in a new play caller. I mean I sit and watch and say, why did they call that play?

#15926 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Oh shit I totally forgot they fired Wizenhunt and got a new one....ouch yeah that's bad.

Exactly. Rivers looks strong, healthy and sharp. I get a feeling he is beyond frustrated with what the new guy is coming up with and is just forcing it in there. Two weeks in a row it was like the worst game plan ever near the end, and still with that the score is close.

#15928 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yeah I watched the end yesterday and it WAS bad, real bad.

They had like three or four drives near the end with the worst play calling ever. Exactly like the Raiders loss a week ago. The season is over for them. Hopefully they can get an offensive coordinater worth a shit and regroup for next year.

#15930 4 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

doesn’t help that my chiefs are consistently beating them and all afc west teams for the last 4-5 years..

How quickly you forget that game in KC last year were the Bolts took the win with a 2 pt. conversion instead of settling for a tie near the end of the season. Even with 4 picks by Rivers, it was super close to more of the same last night.

I will give KC this, instead of starting out real hot and petering out at the end of the year like they usually do, at least they finally won a playoff game.

I think the Raiders have a better chance to win the division this year.

#15932 4 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Oh I haven’t forgot..or the 54-51 mnf game vs the rams..or the afc playoff OT loss vs the cheatriots..

It's tough to be a fan when there is only one winner and thirtyone losers when it is all said and done.

But we all keep trudging along...

#15935 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Your tears make Brady stronger. Thank you.

I was going to give an ode to Brady and all his minions, but didn't feel it needed to be said.

That Ravens team is looking pretty good, don't you think?

#15940 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Look out everyone....phili fanatic is back and he's all gussied up with strawmen!

From where I'm sitting, the Ravens and 49rs have a better chance than that.

#15944 4 years ago

Being from So Cal, the only Super Bowl champ I can remember in the area is a team from Oakland that paid us a visit for a few years, and will be residing in Las Vegas next year.

And between the two major league baseball teams that started here and never left we have one World Series victory.

We live in the land of there is always next year.

#15946 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

I went through 20 consecutive losing seasons.

That one Angels championship almost makes up for a lifetime of sports rooting futility.

#15950 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Could be true, it's no different than football, all about the money.

All the money in the world and bringing in the best players they could find couldn't buy the Angels another World Series appearance since those cheapskates Disney sold them.

#16100 4 years ago

Chargers aren't feeling so bad as the Rams lately.

#16118 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Did anybody see the Ravens last night?Does anybody want to choose the AFC champion now?

Yeah, I think I'll take them. Plenty of Ravens fans at the LA Colliseum last night would seem to agree.

#16139 4 years ago

If anybody wants the blueprint of how to contain Jackson, look no further than last year's playoff loss. Sure he has probably improved, but he was pretty darn good near the end of last year too. I don't see any of the teams in the AFC still in contention stopping him the remainder of this year. But players do get injured and that can change things even with a minor injury.

#16142 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

wtf happened to the rams?

I'm starting to think the same thing as the Chargers. More fans in the home stadium rooting for other teams. That and Goff is slow. Must have took a good hit to the head at some point.

#16158 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

trolling Pats fans.

download (resized).jpgdownload (resized).jpg
#16162 4 years ago

Goff has been very hesitant since that costly interception in the Super Bowl.

#16164 4 years ago

And his Mac and Cheese is the stuff of legends.

#16166 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Sadly the wrong Kraft.

Well he had to get all that money from somewhere. I'm sure all those donations are a great tax writeoff.

#16169 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Actually I believe her earned him himself, don;t think he was born rich.

From wikipedia

"Kraft began his professional career with the Rand-Whitney Group, a Worcester-based packaging company run by his father-in-law Jacob Hiatt. In 1968, he gained control of the company through a leveraged buyout."

#16172 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Oh maybe married into it?

If you aren't born into it, where there's a will, there's a way.

#16174 4 years ago

Edit- never mind

#16179 4 years ago

I'm more impressed with this resume-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Bisciotti

#16183 4 years ago

What is this turkey day football you speak of?

The entire southwest, myself included would like to know.

It does sound very interesting.

#16186 4 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

Wow that makes it sound like you know what your talking about https://www.thekraftgroup.com/philanthropy/

Funny, no where in there does it mention the millions donated to the NFL officials pension fund.

#16192 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Who would want their teenage daughter dating a senior.

I guess if it was one of her friends it wouldn't be so bad.

#16208 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

And why the hell does Jason Garrett never talk into his damn headset? He’s always just stupidly staring...

Perhaps he is just a sideline puppet.

#16211 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Yeah, from Jones’s comments earlier this week, Garrett’s on borrowed time. They are playing good because of the team, not Garrett. I think he’s horrible. Which is why I want him to stay in Dallas forever.

IMO Jones gets what he deserves.

#16215 4 years ago

It was on Thanksgiving Garret had his one shining moment many years ago.

#16589 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I can't help but fall asleep.

New La-Z-Boy and all!

I fell asleep on mine and it was only the first quarter around 6:00 PM here. Long weekend folks.

How bout them Dolphins and their will to win. Almost 500 yards of offense. How did the other AFC East teams fare? I can definitely feel a changing of the guard is on the horizon.

#16592 4 years ago

Buffalo might take the division this year.

#16594 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Crazy Bills Pats have 2 games against each other left.

One game. Pats won the first one in September.

However if Bills win the rematch and they end up with the same record, I believe the tiebreaker might go to Buffalo.

Either way, it looks like the AFC East is no longer a shortcut to a playoff bye week like it has been for some time.

#16597 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

However if Bills win the rematch and they end up with the same record, I believe the tiebreaker might go to Buffalo.

I'm going to correct that. The third tiebreaker is win/loss against common opponents and so far the Pats beat both the Browns and Eagles, two teams that beat the Bills. But with the remaining schedule it is still possible.

I had thought third tiebreaker was conference record, which Bills would hold an advantage. That is the fourth tiebreaker.

#16600 4 years ago

Either way, both I give both the Bills and Dolphins a better chance of going into Foxburrow and pulling out a win now, than I would have earlier in the year. Should be an exciting finish to the entire season with so many spots up for grabs.

#16602 4 years ago

I was watching the Ravens/ 49rs game when this happened, but for those that missed the highlites, the Dolphins always seem to come up with one of the greatest plays every year.

#16605 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Long term it's a huge mistake bringing in Fitzy in a tank season. When the Fitzmagic fizzles out you've got 3 or 4 wins, no development of a young qb, and several teams have snuck past you in the draft.

I think when they use one of their four first round draft picks next year, they will probably use at least one for a QB.

Right now, I don't think it's so much Fitzy, as it is coaching instilling the will to win. Which is a good way to end a season going into next year.

#16607 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Stop torturing Colsond!!!

If it will make him feel any better, I spent three and a half hours Sunday afternoon with the Chargers game on.

#16610 4 years ago

People used to bring us boxes of donuts when I did auto repair. It was not uncommon to eat four or five and keep an eye on the last one in the box and never gain any weight. I don't eat donuts very often any more.

#16616 4 years ago

Dallas needs to fire their owner.

#16620 4 years ago

Somewhere after a long day of football, beer, and all the other essentials, during the last few minutes of the Texans/Patriots game, the subject of Jimmy The Greek and how he got fired came up.

Wonder if this would have gone over any better today.

#16633 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

No one else is going to comment on the fact a mod came in here and told us to lay off the racism talk, and someone goes ahead and posts THIS?!?

I guess timing has not always been one of my strong suits.

#16638 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Insert Jim Mora playoff rant here please

"We couldn't run the ball, we couldn't throw the ball, we couldn't do diddly poo"

#16641 4 years ago

These aren't the real Browns anyway. The real Browns moved to Baltimore and have won a couple Super Bowls since then and are in pretty good contention now.

#16643 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Is their a TWIPY for dumbest comment on Pinside?

There might be a twipy for the poster that likes critisize other's comments the most on pinside.

Or one for the most insecure poster that feels the need to do so.

Or another for the biggest control freak type.

#16647 4 years ago

Since they wear orange helmets now, why not rename the frachise The Oranges?

They could always go with yellow and call themselves The Lemons.

#16669 4 years ago

Since it seems I'm always late to the game, I wanna be ahead of the game.

Who's playing tonight?

#16748 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Don't get Odin started on all the magical times he got robbed in the 70s....

How did you know?
f_6611 (resized).jpgf_6611 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Scranton, PA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,044 posts in this topic match your search for posts by o-din. You are on page 5 of 9.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/5?tu=o-din and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.