pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
giphy (1).gif
nfl films 1970 (resized).png
IMG_0255.gif
pinsidepool.gif
iblameyourflipperrubbers (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,325 posts in this topic. You are on page 580 of 1,507.
#28951 3 years ago

If I was a Chiefs fan I'd be like WTF are you doing???? Never mind, great call!!!

#28952 3 years ago

What balls of steel to make that pass on 4th & 1.. chiefs moving on. Hopefully, Mahomes is cleared to play next week...now let’s go Saints!

#28953 3 years ago

We have a new game.

Every time Aikman says aaannndd... take a drink.

#28954 3 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Browns got robbed.

Lmao

Yeah they got robbed. Because they couldn’t stop chad Henne.

#28955 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Lmao
Yeah they got robbed. Because they couldn’t stop chad Henne.

That shit no call helmet to helmet was a 10 point swing. Thats probably what he meant.

#28956 3 years ago

Wow! Best game of the playoffs so far. Wonder if Mahomes will be back next week?

#28957 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

We have a new game.
Every time Aikman says aaannndd... take a drink.

Shit, I don’t want to play that game. Blowing chunk games was a long time ago.

#28958 3 years ago

Jesus thew pre game pieces are unwatchable

#28959 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

That shit no call helmet to helmet was a 10 point swing. Thats probably what he meant.

Right and browns fans will be whining about that for decades.

They couldn’t stop chad. Fucking. Henne. They made tons of terrible coaching decisions in second half. They pissed away their time outs.

The browns lost the game because of shitty coaching and bad defense in the second half. Not to mention that absolutely atrocious final “drive” by the Browns.

#28960 3 years ago
Screenshot_20210117-172545~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20210117-172545~2 (resized).png
#28961 3 years ago
Quoted from mof:

I think there should be slightly different rules for the officiating teams in the playoffs.
That call should have been reviewed -- but it was a non-reviewable call.
How can you have bad calls in the playoffs, where it's one-and-done?
I don't care if you slow down my playoff game 5-10 minutes -- for some people they have been waiting 25 years for this moment...
-mof

It's cute that you think refs wouldn't screw up a replay... see the Bills/Colts game where the Colts clearly fumbled at the end.

#28962 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

And they should. It was a terrible momentum killing bad call.

#28963 3 years ago

As a Saints fan, y'all don't know nothing about bad calls....

#28964 3 years ago

Feels like a bad call, but the Browns had a lot of opportunity to take control of the game after Mahomes went out. They failed to do that.

#28965 3 years ago

Every game has bad calls. Browns fans can turn this into another loser milestone (the drive. The fumble. The no call) if they want, Just seems like classic browns loser talk to me.

If you can’t stop chad Henne you deserve to lose, regardless of whatever calls were made 2 hours earlier.

They had ALL the momentum in the second half and managed to fuck it up.

#28967 3 years ago

Always use your arms when you tackle, kids.

#28968 3 years ago

Brady's pass to Gronk was a thing of beauty, and the drops it... pffffttttt

#28969 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

They couldn’t stop chad. Fucking. Henne. They made tons of terrible coaching decisions in second half. They pissed away their time outs.
The browns lost the game because of shitty coaching and bad defense in the second half. Not to mention that absolutely atrocious final “drive” by the Browns.

No doubt my man, but is it that wrong to be pissed your team lost, regardless of reason?

Horrible coaching, and the Browns shot their own damn foot off in the end, but it doesnt ease the pain of such a bad call. Im just tired of blatantly bad calls / no calls being overlooked.

At the end of the day I hope Patrick Mahomes is perfectly fine and able to play next week, because its only fitting for playoff football to have the best on the field, but a Browns fan is pissed the refs fucked this up.

Still not as bad as the PI no call Vikings Saints, but it was a pretty horrific no call.

#28970 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

As a Saints fan, y'all don't know nothing about bad calls....

Yeah, that was the worst no call in history. Those refs should have all been terminated.

#28971 3 years ago

I wonder at which point personal foul becomes reviewable. We’ve seen so many games turn on questionable or missed PF calls.

#28972 3 years ago

Sound is good in this game -- we're hearing the hits. Game "sounds" more fierce than the last one.

#28973 3 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

It's cute that you think refs wouldn't screw up a replay... see the Bills/Colts game where the Colts clearly fumbled at the end.

Dude, your team won. Stop complaining about a call that didn’t change the outcome. It must suck though as a bills fan to come so close to getting a home game against the average browns and instead have to play at KC. There is no way the league is going to keep Mahomes out of the game next week.

When are players going to realize that it’s just not worth the risk to stretch out for the end zone unless it’s 4th and goal. Maybe there were incentives in his contract for tds scored in the playoffs. Personal incentives in contracts is bad for team football.

#28974 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

When are players going to realize that it’s just not worth the risk to stretch out for the end zone unless it’s 4th and goal. Maybe there were incentives in his contract for tds scored in the playoffs. Personal incentives in contracts is bad for team football.

You are honestly questioning the fact an NFL player in a playoff game stretched out for a touchdown?

You probably thought Cam Newton was smart for not even attempting to go for the fumble in a Super Bowl.

#28975 3 years ago

Jags are gonna hire urban Meyer?!

Gonna be a disaster.

#28976 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Jags are gonna hire urban Meyer?!
Gonna be a disaster.

Agree 100000000 percent.

Would be extra poetic if they ended up drafting Justin Fields over Trevor, lol.

#28978 3 years ago

Wow awesome play

#28979 3 years ago

perfect pass what a play call.

Ahhhh it was Winston!

#28980 3 years ago

I feel like these two teams don't like each other.

#28982 3 years ago

The look of disdain on Bradys face when his receivers drop passes... hate him or love him this guy is the ultimate competitor. Love watching these guys.

#28983 3 years ago

what about that look when he doesn't know what down it is!

6e8902d7-7b2e-4a6e-a4a2-c4166cdf277f (resized).png6e8902d7-7b2e-4a6e-a4a2-c4166cdf277f (resized).png
#28984 3 years ago

Missed the 3rd quarter with BBQ duties. Was 13-13, now 20-20 -- miss anything cool?

#28985 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Yeah, that’s what I meant. Browns did way better than I thought they would do. Imagine if they had some better coaching....

#28987 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Dude, your team won. Stop complaining about a call that didn’t change the outcome. It must suck though as a bills fan to come so close to getting a home game against the average browns and instead have to play at KC. There is no way the league is going to keep Mahomes out of the game next week.

What, so I should only point out terrible calls that were somehow confirmed by replay only if they cost a game...? Kind of like what happened to Cleveland?

I wanted the Browns, only for a home game. Otherwise, either team is good so.... I'm hoping we can pull it off though!

#28988 3 years ago

Brees just retired with that pick...

#28989 3 years ago

Jameis be like “I can do that”...

#28991 3 years ago

I much preferred to face NO. Brees is absolutely gassed, and the TB front 7 is scary.

#28992 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I’m guessing he uses a vcr to record the games. Use SLP to make sure you record the whole game . Sure the quality sucks, but you don’t want to miss the end of the game if it runs long or goes to ot.

Agree I always record 30 min. over, I've been had like that before.

Thanks to Jandrea for sending me updates on Cleveland game. Looks like they lost a close one, can't wait to see tape.

Wow is Brady going to get by the Saints and Breeze, looks like a GB TB championship game coming up.

So Mahomes has a concussion? That means they face the Bills without him if it's true, good for the Bills!

Well that interception if valid will seal the deal for TB

#28993 3 years ago

Brady is the official goat now. He's won a super bowl and took another team to the championship game.

Only 8 men have ever done that...

#28994 3 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

I much preferred to face NO. Brees is absolutely gassed, and the TB front 7 is scary.

I am stoked for next week.

#28995 3 years ago
Quoted from mof:

Another pick

I guess he can't see well. He isn't differentiating the jersey colors! Big Ben had the same issue last week.

#28996 3 years ago
Quoted from mof:

Brady is the official goat now. He's won a super bowl and took another team to the championship game.
Only 8 men have ever done that...

Brady was goat lonnnnng before tonight , but it’s insane what he’s doing with this new team. They look fantastic.

*edit - fantastic is probably an overstatement, but I don’t think anyone is looking past this team. The Brady factor is strong, even at 43.

#28997 3 years ago

Always a good game when the dirtiest team in the league gets eliminated.

#28998 3 years ago

One more game between the Bills and a SB ring!!!!

#28999 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Brady was goat lonnnnng before tonight , but it’s insane what he’s doing with this new team. They look fantastic.
*edit - fantastic is probably an overstatement, but I don’t think anyone is looking past this team. The Brady factor is strong, even at 43.

Snow showers and a high in the low 20s. Packers going to the Super Bowl...

#29000 3 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

Always a good game when the dirtiest team in the league gets eliminated.

Pittsburg lost last week though.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
There are 75,325 posts in this topic. You are on page 580 of 1,507.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/580 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.