Topic Stats

• 21,456 posts
  • 364 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by Dee-Bow
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,721 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

giphy (3).gif
1A3C8A58-F3F9-461A-9901-44E9A0E0DB9A (resized).jpeg
B99B5C2F-5BB8-4C44-9F42-24666E9C47B8 (resized).jpeg
here's Johnny (resized).jpg
DDE0535E-F5B1-4FBA-BD7C-E3EBD07494E4 (resized).jpeg
D3A6F375-D0E0-46BC-A17D-BDA5530F9107 (resized).png
download_20200207_213253 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
kansas (resized).png
C162AA67-8E8F-4244-9A05-A49E057B29CE (resized).jpeg
shut up (resized).jpg
vlcsnap-2019-07-18-22h31m42s331 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
950DA363-9FA5-4C96-BCA1-F4072EE96853 (resized).jpeg
0ap3000000795730 (resized).jpg
71A3C657-4C06-46DB-A218-036144B905EB (resized).jpeg

There are 21456 posts in this topic. You are on page 58 of 430.
#2851 5 years ago

Wow, I cant believe they threw the flag for that hit on Cutler. Bushleague!

#2852 5 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Wow, I cant believe they threw the flag for that hit on Cutler. Bushleague!

I would have been more shocked if they hadn't

They are going to throw that flag every time.

#2853 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I would have been more shocked if they hadn't

Snore.....might as well clip on a flag to the qb's waist, make it flag fball.

#2854 5 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Snore.....might as well clip on a flag to the qb's waist, make it flag fball.

You can't put the crown of your helmet into a QB's chest like that. No reason for it.

Like I said, they will call that one every single time.

Just because you hate the Bears and Cutler doesn't mean it wasn't a penalty.

#2855 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

You can't put the crown of your helmet into a QB's chest like that. No reason for it.
Like I said, they will call that one every single time.
Just because you hate the Bears and Cutler doesn't mean it wasn't a penalty.

Agree to disagree I love watching Cutler get smashed!

edit---I just asked my wife, she agreed with me, NOT a penalty.

#2856 5 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

edit---I just asked my wife, she agreed with me, NOT a penalty.

Well that settles it then.

#2857 5 years ago

Wow my Browns actually looking like they have a team!!! Beat NO missing 4 starters! Go Browns

#2858 5 years ago

I'm liking the Bears effort in this game. Not a big fan, but I hope they pull it off.

#2859 5 years ago

^^^Boo!^^^^

Quoted from RobT:

You may have not seen, but 2years ago, Nick Perry absolutely leveled Andrew Luck in the same spot of the chest, he was head up, facemask to chest and they still called the penalty. Bushleague! Luck fumbled and we recovered, eliminated a great defensive play/turnover. Pack ended up losing that game as Colts torched us 2nd half, had that play stood it may have changed the outcome of that game but yeah....woulda coulda shoulda.....

#2860 5 years ago

Yay! Flags for innapropriate language now, awesome.

#2861 5 years ago

Kaepernick once again proves what a jackass he is. Penalty for inappropriate language.

We had a similar conversation about him last year.

#2862 5 years ago

There are only a few words he could've used to get that penalty

#2863 5 years ago

Da Bears!

Nice comeback from being down 17-0.

#2864 5 years ago

Good win Bears, wow

49ers better pull their schtuff 2gether, maybe their defensive players can stop committing idiot crimes.

Cant wait to see Navaro Bowman back, that guy is a great LB. Truly a pleasure to watch play this brutal game.

#2865 5 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

Gonna love this stomping.

image.jpg 77 KB

How's that working out for you?

#2866 5 years ago

I'm personally ready for week 3- this week dumped my picks upside down. Who would have thought Browns, San Diego, Bears.... I would have done better picking all home teams.

Hoping for a less grueling game for the Steelers next week against Cam Newton & Co.

#2867 5 years ago

Oh and thanks Bears, I'm down to two picks for the season thanks to your win. I should know better than to bet on you loosing.

#2868 5 years ago

Beware the bolt!

koolbolt.jpg

#2869 5 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

Gonna love this stomping.

image.jpg 77 KB

how did that work out for you ?

#2870 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Nice win for the Chargers beating the champions Seahawks.
You never know what Chargers team is going to show up. Today Rivers and Gates took charge.

I'm a diehard Seahawks Fan and I just have to say that was a masterful job done by Rivers.
I mean the Seahawk's offence was only on the field for 17 minutes!
They always say the team that makes the most plays wins. Rivers and Gates made the plays when the needed them.
Seahawk's still had a chance to win if they could have put a drive together the last 3 minutes.
That's what I love about the Seahawks. They are always in every game.
Denver up next should be a good one!

#2871 5 years ago

It didn't hurt that it was 120 degrees on the field and the Hawks were wearing their dark jerseys. But hey! You have to be ready to play in any weather condition.

I remember when the Raiders played here and I always wondered why they chose to wear black jerseys in 100+ degree heat. Most home teams are starting to catch on.

#2872 5 years ago

It's amazing to me how out of touch the NFL is.

They completely blew it in a huge way with Ray Rice. They don't react correctly, and instead wait for public outcry to react correctly.

Then the Peterson thing. Vikings reinstate him! Then there is concern raised by the public and sponsors (including Anheuser Busch) and now the Vikings change course and have barred Peterson from the team.

I guess they need to have a video of Peterson hitting his 4 year old with a switch to make the right call on their own? I'm sure the public outcry would have been much larger if there was a video of that as well.

#2873 5 years ago

The NFL changed action due to media and public opinion. If this is the NFLs policy going forward, they will screw issues like this up every time.

#2874 5 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Seahawk's still had a chance to win if they could have put a drive together the last 3 minutes.That's what I love about the Seahawks.

As a chargers fan, my corrected quote would be: Chargers usually stomp their opponents until the end of the 4th quarter where they somehow always give the other team a chance to win in the last 3 minutes. Thats what i loathe about the chargers

#2875 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

It's amazing to me how out of touch the NFL is.
They completely blew it in a huge way with Ray Rice. They don't react correctly, and instead wait for public outcry to react correctly.
Then the Peterson thing. Vikings reinstate him! Then there is concern raised by the public and sponsors (including Anheuser Busch) and now the Vikings change course and have barred Peterson from the team.
I guess they need to have a video of Peterson hitting his 4 year old with a switch to make the right call on their own? I'm sure the public outcry would have been much larger if there was a video of that as well.

I guess the NFL just cant make a conscious moral decision without instant replay

#2876 5 years ago

Arizona Cardinals RB Jonathan Dwyer Charged With Assault

better dump him now

#2877 5 years ago

Due to recent events at least the Redskins pc crowd has been put on the back burner.

#2878 5 years ago

looks like this season is coming down to who can field a team by Jan!

#2879 5 years ago

at least no one is going out with injuries,(except for rg3). If you touch a receiver or qb its a foul. How long before we see diving in nfl?

#2880 5 years ago

and if you think I'm wrong, receivers allready make pleas to the ref if they are touched in the endzone. Last week I saw receivers running at the defense if they were past 5 yards, daring them to touch them.

#2881 5 years ago

What did it in for AP was this whole RR video that we had to see over and over and over again. The media loves to pound their agenda in to us. They know they pretty much control our thought process and they take advantage of that as often as they can.

I think AP is still playing today it if wasn't for RR and the video. In this 'over react' society that we live in and all the 'political correctness' that is ruining this country its not surprising to see the outcome. Disciplining a child is a fine line (especially in Texas, look up their corporal punishment laws) but since we are now living in a society that doesn't accept Merry Christmas as a holiday greeting or disagreeing with your President makes you a racist what should we expect? I could go on and on about all this…

Most kids today don't get enough discipline and now they rule the home and their schools… no respect for authority. Yes I've seen the pictures and I've seen worse cases of diaper rash. The way the media goes on about this case you would have thought the child had a broken nose, bloody lips, black eyes and an amputated arm… just some red marks that were the norm 30 years ago when kids knew right from wrong…

The Vikings blew it… he should be playing. At least until he is found guilty.

#2882 5 years ago

I'm happy the NFL reinstated Wes Welker until they get their shit together with their so called drug policy. I don't want Denver fans to have any excuses when Seahawks kick their asses again!
image-515.jpg

#2883 5 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

The media loves to pound their agenda in to us. They know they pretty much control our thought process and they take advantage of that as often as they can.

Conform or be cast out.
I went to a public meeting the other day to vent issues in my county (lone wolf unfortunately) and to deaf ear i gave them a verbal spanking w/o even cursing to my surprise,all we can do is wait till people wake up and finally see what is at stake.

Until then sit back and enjoy the ride.

#2884 5 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

What did it in for AP was this whole RR video that we had to see over and over and over again. The media loves to pound their agenda in to us. They know they pretty much control our thought process and they take advantage of that as often as they can.
I think AP is still playing today it if wasn't for RR and the video. In this 'over react' society that we live in and all the 'political correctness' that is ruining this country its not surprising to see the outcome. Disciplining a child is a fine line (especially in Texas, look up their corporal punishment laws) but since we are now living in a society that doesn't accept Merry Christmas as a holiday greeting or disagreeing with your President makes you a racist what should we expect? I could go on and on about all this…
Most kids today don't get enough discipline and now they rule the home and their schools… no respect for authority. Yes I've seen the pictures and I've seen worse cases of diaper rash. The way the media goes on about this case you would have thought the child had a broken nose, bloody lips, black eyes and an amputated arm… just some red marks that were the norm 30 years ago when kids knew right from wrong…
The Vikings blew it… he should be playing. At least until he is found guilty.

Have you seen the pictures?

#2885 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Have you seen the pictures?

Yes, maybe I listened to the media too much on how 'disturbing' they are and how terrible this 'severe beating' was. The pictures tell me he went overboard on his discipline and needs to get some counseling on acceptable forms of discipline today but this case does not scream child abuse to me. I was expecting to see much worse than some welts and red marks after hearing some media reports... I shouda known better.

#2886 5 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Yes, maybe I listened to the media too much on how 'disturbing' they are and how terrible this 'severe beating' was. The pictures tell me he went overboard on his discipline and needs to get some counseling on acceptable forms of discipline today but this case does not scream child abuse to me. I was expecting to see much worse than some welts and red marks after hearing some media reports... I shouda known better.

Forget what you heard before seeing the pictures.

The pictures should speak for themselves. It takes a great amount of force to result in injuries like those shown. I can only imagine what this would have looked like if it was caught on video like the Ray Rice incident was.

#2887 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I can only imagine what this would have looked like if it was caught on video like the Ray Rice incident was.

I think that is why this was blown up like it was... we just went through the whole RR thing with the video and then the AP thing came about. Everyone was already in an uproar and I think the over reaction to AP was inevitable.

Not agreeing with AP's deal just saying I'm not ready to judge, I'm not going to overreact and label him a child abuser. Mistakes happen and when anger is involved it can be a big regrettable mistake... sometimes even good intentions go bad.

#2888 5 years ago

I get your point but I think you're hitching your wagon to the wrong horse. After reading Peterson's texts I am reminded the idiots are breeding and at an alarming rate. I think Louis CK had a bit about that, need to find it

#2889 5 years ago

My first time sitting in the suites at Lucas Oil.
Unfuckinbelievable. Tasty free food and even tastier, free beer.
Watching Sproles chew through Colts limping D made me throw it all up.

CAM00277.jpg
CAM00263.jpg
CAM00259.jpg

#2890 5 years ago

Free beer?
I wonder why the media gets to decide certain peoples fate. Vick wasn't banned from playing. Floyd mayweather jr wasn't banned from boxing after beating up his girlfriend. Chris brown wasn't banned from making music after he beat up rihanna.

#2891 5 years ago

as for football, washington scored 40 points last week, I know nothing

#2892 5 years ago

Well I tipped Doris, our "suite gal ". It wasnt free of course, nothing is. Courtesy of Tyson chicken and my buddy that owns Buffalouies in Bloomington, IN.

#2893 5 years ago

Well,...like George Costanza, Im leaving on a high note, since theres no reason for me to be in this thread until Mathis comes back anyway.

#2894 5 years ago

The most awesome thing about your pics is finding out there is actually someone who owns a Pat McAfee jersey!

#2895 5 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

The most awesome thing about your pics is finding out there is actually someone who owns a Pat McAfee jersey!

I think there are2 in that pic

#2896 5 years ago

McAfee is a legend here. When he first got signed, he was out partying in Broadripple ( where the cool kids hang out ) and jumped in the canal there and went to jail. Sigh...my hero.

#2897 5 years ago

Somebody shot my pony !

#2899 5 years ago

i want pizza!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Boards
PinSound
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pasadena, MD
$ 21.00
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 89.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 199.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
M&M Mods
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 7,500.00
£ 45.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
There are 21456 posts in this topic. You are on page 58 of 430.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside