giggle-laugh.gif
tempFileForShare_20240418-181612 (resized).jpg
dirtbag-sees-all (resized).jpg
brimstone-gotbrim.gif
200w.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
436537586_10224867727456020_9063380137916814163_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,680 posts in this topic. You are on page 574 of 1,514.
#28651 3 years ago

Mr Tantrum,
My guess is ur 2 downvotes were given due to ur picks in upcoming playoff games.

I gave u an upvote because u picked the Saints to win by 3+ points over the TB Bucs.
Go Saints!
I

#28652 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

On the elliptical...so probably 1 more typo than uusal.

While drinking a beer? Even more impressive.

#28653 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Don't stroke out bro!

Well since my body didn;t give up the will to live during that Steelers "game" I think I got a little left in me.

Quoted from jandrea95:

While drinking a beer? Even more impressive.

Ha never actually done that but that brings up a classic sports question; is it OK to drink a beer in the shower?

And the answer is of course YES

#28654 3 years ago

Anybody feeling any upsets this weekend.The home teams "should win".As my teams are out(way out Broncos wise) I'm rooting for the Bills but that Ravens rushing attack will be a problem.

#28655 3 years ago

I like to think that the picture in the background was just supposed to be a placeholder when they built the place,  inevitably to be replaced by some great moment in franchise history.  But alas, still just a football

Screenshot_20210114-192118_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210114-192118_Chrome (resized).jpg
#28656 3 years ago
Quoted from Slugmeister:

Anybody feeling any upsets this weekend.The home teams "should win".As my teams are out(way out Broncos wise) I'm rooting for the Bills but that Ravens rushing attack will be a problem.

I think the Bucs will beat the Saints.

#28657 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I fear the Brady, but we've already beat them twice this season, and without Michael Thomas for at least one of those. Saints are hitting on all cylinders right now. Can we beat the Bucs 3 straight? I think our chances are pretty good.

#28658 3 years ago

I give the edge to the Saints because of Kamara. I think Bucs have the easy edge with recievers, but I also think there's a big chance that 1, or even both, of these qbs could look 43 and shit the bed.

Luckily I like both teams so ill be happy either way.

#28659 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I don't. I really want them to, but I just don't see it. I am a broken record at this point, but if the Bucs abandon the run like they did the previous two matchups, this game will be over by halftime. There is definitely a chance it can happen, but the Bucs have looked really bad against the Saints this year, and even though the Bucs have won quite a few in a row, none of them have been to anyone they should have lost to.

#28660 3 years ago

Dammit NYJ got Salah, Lions fans not happy

Lots of division on whether he's was a good GM hire

#28661 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Dammit NYJ got Salah, Lions fans not happy

I think that is an excellent grab for them. Better than Meyer going to Jax.

#28662 3 years ago

I'll take Chiefs / Bills / GB / Saints to win this weekend. I guess that's all top seeds so kind of boring, but I'm saving my upset predictions for next weekend.

#28663 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I'm saving my upset predictions for next weekend.

So you think the Super Bowl will be Bills vs Saints?

#28664 3 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

So you think the Super Bowl will be Bills vs Saints?

Well that's what I said last week, so I'd better stick to it until one of them gets eliminated!

#28665 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I give the edge to the Saints because of Kamara. I think Bucs have the easy edge with recievers, but I also think there's a big chance that 1, or even both, of these qbs could look 43 and shit the bed.
Luckily I like both teams so ill be happy either way.

I like both teams also, but neither has exactly looked their age yet, so I don't see that happening now. I do want to see Brees get another ring.

Regardless, I feel very fortunate to grow up when I did being able to watch these guys play through their entire career. They, along with Favre, Manning, Rogers, really have made the NFL enjoyable for me

#28666 3 years ago

GO BILLS!!!

#28667 3 years ago

Bills vs Packers in SB

#28668 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Bills vs Packers in SB

I like your train of thought, but not the name of your hometown.

#28669 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

I like your train of thought, but not the name of your hometown.

???? Norwood is a small city surrounded literally by a larger (Cincinnati) city whom have been trying to annex us for decades. Only other Norwood I know of is in Mass I think.

#28670 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

???? Norwood is a small city surrounded literally by a larger (Cincinnati) city whom have been trying to annex us for decades. Only other Norwood I know of is in Mass I think.

Lol, Scott Norwood was the Bills kicker who missed the game winning field goal against the Giants in the Super Bowl.

#28671 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Lol, Scott Norwood was the Bills kicker who missed the game winning field goal against the Giants in the Super Bowl.

You beat me to it! I guess I am wide right with this post...

The Bills are in tough against Ravens tomorrow. Their defence is good at bending but not breaking however it has not dominated offences this year, especially good ones with mobile qbs. Hoping for a good game, but I’ll take a Bills blowout gladly

#28672 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Lol that explains it, went right over my head Jay, never even thought football lol oh well

#28673 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Mr Tantrum,
My guess is ur 2 downvotes were given due to ur picks in upcoming playoff games.
I gave u an upvote because u picked the Saints to win by 3+ points over the TB Bucs.
Go Saints!
I

That makes sense. Was hoping to see other's give their predictions for the games against the spread.

#28674 3 years ago

My picks ATS and straight up

Rams +6.5, Packers win
Bills -2.5, Bills
Browns +10, Chiefs
Saints -3, Saints

#28675 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Good ole Ray Finkle.

#28676 3 years ago
Quoted from yaksplat:

Good ole Ray Finkle.

Laces out Dan! lol

#28677 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

I like both teams also, but neither has exactly looked their age yet,

Brees arm looks old as shit to me.

#28678 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

My picks ATS and straight up
Rams +6.5, Packers win
Bills -2.5, Bills
Browns +10, Chiefs
Saints -3, Saints

I will be rooting HARD for the rams.

#28679 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

The Saints are playing...themselves??!

No Saints cover and win

#28680 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Brees arm looks old as shit to me.

As long as he can toss it to Kamara I think they'll be OK. I'm looking for the Saints D to pressure Tom and wondering which Fournette shows up. If it's fumble fingers, the Bucs have no run game to fall back to.

#28681 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

I'll take the following:
Green Bay -6.5
Buffalo -2.5
Chiefs -10
Saints -3

I’ll take the exact opposite.

Rams d will make it a close game. I would pick them outright if it wasn’t for the key injuries to Kupp and Donald. They cannot afford to lose the turnover battle. Goff doesn’t have to play great, but he can’t make those horrible picks or have those fumble sacks.

Buffalo will lose a close one. Allen will commit a boneheaded turnover or else take a bad sack at an inopportune time.

Chiefs will win, but 10 points is a big spread for a team that hasn’t had a double digit win in a long time. But, obviously Vegas agrees with me and thinks the browns are a very average team.

I think Brady figures it out and the third times the charm. Brees arm and the Saints playoff choke factor will come into play.

#28682 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I’ll take the exact opposite.
Rams d will make it a close game. I would pick them outright if it wasn’t for the key injuries to Kupp and Donald. They cannot afford to lose the turnover battle. Goff doesn’t have to play great, but he can’t make those horrible picks or have those fumble sacks.
Buffalo will lose a close one. Allen will commit a boneheaded turnover or else take a bad sack at an inopportune time.
Chiefs will win, but 10 points is a big spread for a team that hasn’t had a double digit win in a long time. But, obviously Vegas agrees with me and thinks the browns are a very average team.
I think Brady figures it out and the third times the charm. Brees arm and the Saints playoff choke factor will come into play.

Love it!

#28683 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Chiefs will win, but 10 points is a big spread for a team that is playing the dangerous Browns

Glad to see you are finally on board with the Browns!

#28684 3 years ago

Whether the Browns are average, good or great is all subjective. But I think we can all agree, this Brown's Team is not your average Brown's Team!

#28685 3 years ago

Well I guess we can say Gordon is nothing if not consistent in his obsession with ruining his career.

#28686 3 years ago

Go Bills 14-3

#28687 3 years ago

This weekend
Pack/Bills/Chieves/Buccos

How is this Lamar's 3rd year in the AFC North and he hasn't played in snow?

#28688 3 years ago

I don't feel good about ANY of my pics, and that means I'm really looking forward to the next 4 games.

Pack at home. healing thumb in the cold, I just can't put that together and come up Rams.
Is Lamar ready to go next level? He's been SO close. Can his experience be the edge? Upset totally *possible*. I just think any edge goes to cold weather team at home.
Browns got 4 turnovers against Pitt, and we know Mahomeboy "can" put up 2 pics but not more -- he's too smart, agile and accurate. I'm going to guess Cleveland can't win without 4 turnovers, and they won't get 'em.
Saints D > Bucs D -- and that's the edge. Both have big O's -- Brees outsmarted Brady 2x this season. Can Arians come up with a counter on the 3rd try, I don't know enough about his strategry abilities to answer that.

I'm going 4/4 with the home teams/odds-makers. Boring!

-mof

#28689 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Glad to see you are finally on board with the Browns! Go Rams!

It is against pinside rules to alter quotes.

#28690 3 years ago

I mean the saints should win easy

#28691 3 years ago

Crap, Goffs favorite receiver, Cooper Kupp is out. This is a big blow. Kupp out, is the reason the Rams lost the Super Bowl.

If the packers lose this game, they should be ashamed of themselves.

#28692 3 years ago
Quoted from mof:

I'm going 4/4 with the home teams/odds-makers. Boring!

My prediction is the NFC teams win 2 games this weekend, and the AFC teams win 2 games this weekend.

#28693 3 years ago

My prediction is the NFC teams win 2 games this weekend, and the AFC teams win 2 games this weekend.

Hey, what’s the story with your broncos and Vonn Miller? Criminal investigation but no word on what it’s about.

#28694 3 years ago

Nice! I'll go out on a limb and say no AFC team will beat an NFC team this weekend as well!

#28695 3 years ago

So I thinking Watson to 49ers, Crapolo to NE.
Picks ahoy for Houston

#28696 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

So I thinking Watson to 49ers, Crapolo to NE.
Picks ahoy for Houston

No. We can’t have Watson in the NFC west unless it’s a trade for goff.

#28697 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

...Cooper Kupp is out.

20lbs heavier than devonta smith!!

#28698 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

20lbs heavier than devonta smith!!

I have no idea what you are blathering about.

#28699 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Hey, what’s the story with your broncos and Vonn Miller? Criminal investigation but no word on what it’s about.

Domestic violence that even his girlfriend is claiming to be fake news is all I have read.

#28700 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I have no idea what you are blathering about.

And I don't give a shit, so we're in playoff mode.
Start the games already !

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 18.95
2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
There are 75,680 posts in this topic. You are on page 574 of 1,514.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/574?hl=eightball88 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.