tempFileForShare_20240418-181612 (resized).jpg
dirtbag-sees-all (resized).jpg
brimstone-gotbrim.gif
200w.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
436537586_10224867727456020_9063380137916814163_n (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,679 posts in this topic. You are on page 571 of 1,514.
#28501 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Someone wake up TheLaw!!

At some point even the Browns will figure out to use their top rated rushing attack?!

#28502 3 years ago

I think the Watt family pharmacist may have visited Rosselberger at halftime

#28503 3 years ago

This is starting to feel familiar.

And expected.

#28504 3 years ago

Need a turnover here

#28505 3 years ago

Houston and Atlanta will not allow Cleveland to join the 25+ point choke club. It's exclusive!

#28506 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Someone wake up TheLaw!!

I'm sure he's still watching. You cant maintain a soft spot for the Lions after all these years without a little intestinal fortitude.

#28507 3 years ago

Cleveland catch squad -- really holding on to balls tonight -- for a weekend with so many drops.

#28508 3 years ago

Man missing that hold call should wrap this one up.

#28509 3 years ago

49-48 would be the most points in playoff history (97) should it come to it.

The most points scored WITH a loss: 45 (I think)

#28510 3 years ago

This is a great drive by the Browns. Putting this game away for good.

#28511 3 years ago

Great game. Back and forth scoring now

#28512 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

This is a great drive by the Browns. Putting this game away for good.

Yep, Steelers needed a three and out to have any chance. This Browns drive is killing them.

#28514 3 years ago

Conspiracy theory:
Tom Brady snuck into the steelers locker room before the game and switched out his contacts.

This guy is blind!!!

#28515 3 years ago

Happy for Cleveland -- they have been rebuilding for a few years, and they got over the hump!

#28516 3 years ago

68 ATT, 501 YDS
wow! that's a record ATT in playoffs (I think)

#28517 3 years ago
Quoted from mof:

68 ATT, 501 YDS
wow! that's a record ATT in playoffs (I think)

When damn near the whole game is garbage time, Stats get wild!

#28518 3 years ago

Cleveland took down their rival by dropping 48 in their house.

Going to KC on Sunday. Looking forward to it!

#28519 3 years ago

Holy crap. Feels like I’m in the twilight zone.
I know we got the chiefs and will most likely loose but my 75 year old mom is texting me pumped about football.
Life is great.

#28520 3 years ago
Quoted from timtim:

I know we got the chiefs and will most likely loose but my 75 year old mom is texting me pumped about football.
Life is great.

Enjoy it! A playoff win, especially against a divisional rival, should be celebrated to its fullest.

Next week is another party.

#28521 3 years ago

Been a browns fan my whole life. This is the greatest moment in tv history for me.

2C01A9ED-E53D-41E2-B2C4-89F7DBBEAD53 (resized).jpeg2C01A9ED-E53D-41E2-B2C4-89F7DBBEAD53 (resized).jpeg

Retirement, that’s what’s next

#28522 3 years ago

41 million on the cap hit to have Ben play next year..the Steelers have some tough decisions moving forward. Congrats to the Browns..but not next week vs the defending champs!

#28523 3 years ago

Good gawd the Steelers are awful. To lose like that at home to an average team.

#28524 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

It was a fitting end to a day of sub par football. Today was terrible.

#28525 3 years ago
Quoted from timtim:

Life is great.

As a lifelong Chiefs fan, this is a terrible match for us. We are bad on stopping the run. I also don’t like seeing Hunt coming here on a revenge tour. The Chiefs have played everyone close this year...Browns have the formula to beat them.

#28526 3 years ago
Quoted from yaksplat:

Seriously??
-There was a full day and night of football starting with a tight game where a team got revenge and showcased one of the greatest QB runs ever

- A defensive battle where one of the best QB's of all-time finally figured it out to dissect the other team with the help of 2 of the top skills position players over the last few years

-and it was capped off by a grudge-match rivalry where the underdogs (who were missing a slew of players and staff members, btw) finally got redemption spanning decades, bringing forth a new era...and likely destroying an old one.

This was a GREAT football day.

#28527 3 years ago

Bal/Titans was a good game fo sho. That bears saints game was god awful

#28528 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

-and it was capped off by a grudge-match rivalry where the underdogs (who were missing a slew of players and staff members, btw) finally got redemption spanning decades, bringing forth a new era...and likely destroying an old one.
This was a GREAT football day.

1st playoff game in 18 years
1st win in the playoffs in 27 years
And didn’t win by some tiny 3 points, it was by 11
And we got to beat Shitsburgh 2-weeks in row to knock them out of the race in their own home!!!
For a Browns fan this was our Super Bowl!

#28529 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Totally done, what a disgrace. We all knewm they weren't the best 11-0 team but holy shit, this will go down as the biggest downfall in NFL history

I mean that's how you put the bow on it right there; Not much else to say aboot it. That's how you exercise some demons right there Cleveland; well done.

#28530 3 years ago
Quoted from yaksplat:

The whole football weekend was a snoozefest. The officiating is still god awful, the refs have no idea what they're doing. Maybe next weekend will be better.

#28531 3 years ago

January is the greatest month of the year, and Wild Card weekend is the greatest spectacle of the year.

Just ask yourself what you are looking forward to in say... August. It's this weekend!

I'm spent!
-mof

#28532 3 years ago

Global pandemic, a good chance we weren't going to have any football, and here we are in January during super wild card weekend lamenting the competitiveness of the games (personally, I thought they were all pretty good). I think we're a little jaded.

#28533 3 years ago
Screenshot_20210110-234440~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20210110-234440~2 (resized).png
#28534 3 years ago

I think the box turned over the 'H'!

#28535 3 years ago

4 INTs
1 Fumble
1 snap over the head of a very tall man

Isn't that 6 turnovers?
I think you need a bigger box!

Maybe it's just counted as 5...

#28536 3 years ago

So what's up next?

1. Rams can't play in the cold -- esp. with a broken thumb.
2. You can't beat the Bills
3. Chiefs aren't going out like that -- it would be the biggest upset of the super bowl era ???
4. Saints - Bucs is almost a toss up. I'd rather see Brees make it back to the championship game...

championship week
Pack v Saints
and
Chiefs v Bills

I don't think ANY final matchup would be a disappointment from those 4.

It's cool to see Rodgers OR Brees take one more shot against father time

and the youth of the Bills or Chiefs is exciting to watch

These 4 were safe bets even weeks ago.

#28537 3 years ago
Quoted from mof:

championship week
Pack v Saints
and
Chiefs v Bills

Finally Bills -vs- Pack in the SB

#28538 3 years ago
Quoted from mof:

3. Chiefs aren't going out like that -- it would be the biggest upset of the super bowl era ???

Would be a big upset for sure, but probably far from biggest. Im sure the undefeated Patriots in their prime with Randy Moss in his prime losing to the 10-6 Giants was a bigger upset than Browns vs anyone they happen to beat.

#28539 3 years ago

I was hoping this would be the game that made Big Ben retire. But after watching some of their games this season, I hope he keeps playing. Haha

#28540 3 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

They just got him in December! Wasn't in football.
Great play to the edge of the endzone there.

Seen this before.Clint Longley comes in for the Cowboys during the Thanksgiving game and lights it up and wins and then...............

#28541 3 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

The whole football weekend was a snoozefest. The officiating is still god awful, the refs have no idea what they're doing. Maybe next weekend will be better.

Do you like football? There were some very entertaining games this weekend.

#28542 3 years ago

I think I have PTSD. Goddamn recycling truck comes this morning and it sounded like Chubb & Hunt breaking through the line.

#28543 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I think I have PTSD. Goddamn recycling truck comes this morning and it sounded like Chubb & Hunt breaking through the line.

That high snap turnover reminded me of the safety to start the Broncos’ atrocious Super Bowl loss to the Seahawks. Brutal.

#28544 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

That high snap turnover reminded me of the safety to start the Broncos atrocious Super Bowl loss to the Seahawks. Brutal.

Then you got 2 professional football players just staring at the fucking ball on the ground; that one was on Connor & Pouncy. What's Connor going to do, pick it up and rush for the 22 yards back?

#28545 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

high snap turnover

Yep, if that's the first play to your big game, you KNOW you can turn the TV off and take go take a hike...

Game over.

#28546 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

[quoted image]

My friends and I were wondering what the Titan's logo is supposed to be. To me it looks like a flaming pinball.

#28547 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Hey Vic....

First you said you would declare the Browns "good" if they won 11 games.
Well, they've won 12.

Then you said their poor regular season points differential proved they weren't "good."
They won their game by 11 points in the first round of the playoffs (closer to 20 if we aren't counting garbage time), which puts them at second highest points differential of the entire playoffs so far.

I know you aren't a spring chicken, so I guess I'm asking where we can send the Tylenol, as you must be incredibly sore from dragging the goal posts around for the past month.

I don't even LIKE the Browns, except for the fact that they've embarrassed you all season.

#28548 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Hey Vic....
First you said you would declare the Browns "good" if they won 11 games.
Well, they've won 12.
Then you said their poor regular season points differential proved they weren't "good."
They won their game by 11 points in the first round of the playoffs (closer to 20 if we aren't counting garbage time), which puts them at second highest points differential of the entire playoffs so far.
I know you aren't a spring chicken, so I guess I'm asking where we can send the Tylenol, as you must be incredibly sore from dragging the goal posts around for the past month.
I don't even LIKE the Browns, except for the fact that they've embarrassed you all season.

Probably busy making a huge list of reasons the packers are not good and will certainly not even have a sniff at a chance at beating the mighty rams of la.

#28550 3 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Pederson canned!
/

Yeah I didn't quite know how this was going down. He obviously was instructed by the owner to tank the game, but seems that wasn't enough to keep the locker locker room as they say.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 75,679 posts in this topic. You are on page 571 of 1,514.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/571 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.