tempFileForShare_20240418-181612 (resized).jpg
dirtbag-sees-all (resized).jpg
brimstone-gotbrim.gif
200w.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
436537586_10224867727456020_9063380137916814163_n (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,679 posts in this topic. You are on page 565 of 1,514.
#28201 3 years ago

It’s obviously gonna be Washington / Bills super bowl rematch.

Can’t wait ! Maybe Thurman Thomas will remember his helmet this time!

#28202 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I think it will come down to the Bills and KC for the AFC championship. Seattle and GB for the NFC. Bills and GB for SB.

You think the bills can escape their identity? You know, the Clippers and Chargers have it. It’s hard to escape. It’s generational. Choking when it counts and underperforming when the chips are down. It took an incredibly talented Dodger team to finally overcome it this year in baseball. I personally think the Bills “fold like a cheap suit”, as someone once said.

#28203 3 years ago

SB1 rematch.. same result!

#28204 3 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

SB1 rematch.. same result!

Matriculate down the field boys

#28205 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

You think the bills can escape their identity?...

Last 5 years; Cubbies, Cavaliers, Capitals, Nationals, Dodgers...
Tis' the seasoning

#28206 3 years ago

Wow straight from that grey market Chinese web site I didn’t think I’d ever get this (nfl shop sold out)

Also Odin stop emailing me we aren’t friends. Let’s keep it on pinside!

E1C89207-0E3C-4E10-8B47-0E3BD75BC99F (resized).jpegE1C89207-0E3C-4E10-8B47-0E3BD75BC99F (resized).jpeg
#28207 3 years ago

goooooo Team! (just don't sound genuine) but I hope they whoop Brady!

#28208 3 years ago

Levi, with the chiseled jaw. How much weight have you lost, man?

#28209 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Hahah thanks maybe 10 pounds. Just not eating giant Lunches anymore since I usually don’t put on pants by 4pm anymore.

#28210 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Wow straight from that grey market Chinese web site I didn’t think I’d ever get this (nfl shop sold out)
Also Odin stop emailing me we aren’t friends. Let’s keep it on pinside! [quoted image]

Question for u Levi..why are you a Redskins err WFT fan? I’m always curious how people became fans of teams..besides the obvious of being born there, or their pops was a fan..

#28211 3 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Question for u Levi..why are you a Redskins err WFT fan? I’m always curious how people became fans of teams..besides the obvious of being born there, or their pops was a fan..

I grew up in the DC area and grew up during the Gibbs era so no brainer. Same reason I’m an orioles fan (do remember their most recent WS)

#28212 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I grew up in the DC area and grew up during the Gibbs era so no brainer. Same reason I’m an orioles fan (do remember their most recent WS)

I followed sports starting around the same time. For Christmas, my old lady got me a F. Valenzuela jersey. In the early’80’s, it was Fernando, magic Johnson/Dr. J, and of course #99 that wowed me by their excellence

#28213 3 years ago

Ha...I remember when Fernando came back with the orioles. Had a couple decent seasons actually.

#28214 3 years ago

Strange days indeed

B2F2A76E-5A2B-443F-B66B-67ABD9AC9F3B (resized).jpegB2F2A76E-5A2B-443F-B66B-67ABD9AC9F3B (resized).jpeg
#28215 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Also Odin stop emailing me we aren’t friends. Let’s keep it on pinside!

Is he after more pajama pics?

#28216 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Also Odin stop emailing me we aren’t friends. Let’s keep it on pinside! [quoted image]

That's the way to do it if you don't like your owner.. bootleg!

#28217 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

jaw?.. look at that hair!!!!

#28218 3 years ago

For the record:

Just because I live where I do does not make me a Falcon fan.

I am a Bronco fan.

Post anything bad about anything Atlanta Falcons, you will get a thumbs up from me.

AND, while ago I posted in the what machine did you bring home topic, and if you look close, I have a Bronco hat on.

BUT, I do love watching football in general, for whatever reasons there are teams, and/or players I like better than others.

I have for whatever reason just liked the AFC teams better, even though in the end they seemed to lose more SB's.

(except for the Pats, shit, forgot they were in AFC until right now).

Anyway, for this super bowl, AFC team, I hope for the Bills, they deserve a win after all the times they went and lost.

If Mahomes gets one more ring, that is ok also, he has been very entertaining to watch. (I prefer a Bills win though).

Anyway I just hope Denver can draft very well, make some deals, and in 10 years everyone just be so sick of them winning so much like the Pats did for years.

BUT, it is all just entertainment at the end of the day, and I wish all of you and your favorite teams the best!

I am just glad we had any football to watch this past season, and actually cool that stuff happened for more games to be on during the week.

(sorry, not cool, but at least we got to see more games throughout the week).

#28219 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Yeah really impressed with the transformation. He grew his hair back too. Check out his before and after photos.

20080C6E-AA0E-4044-8C01-47D6CDDE0F1D (resized).jpeg20080C6E-AA0E-4044-8C01-47D6CDDE0F1D (resized).jpeg581D4CCB-EBDC-4F27-9440-72838C73F14E (resized).jpeg581D4CCB-EBDC-4F27-9440-72838C73F14E (resized).jpeg
#28220 3 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

RWH, counting the Saints out? I can understand that since Brees still looks like he is having trouble throwing with broken ribs.

I just don't think they are playing at the level they were in the beginning of the season, same with the Steelers I thought in the over the first games they were on their way to another SB appearance and said so but they are really struggling and it's at the wrong time for these teams. I like and respect both QB's Ben and Drew but at this stage of their careers I don't think either can carry their teams to the finish alone.

#28221 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

You think the bills can escape their identity?

I don't know man those Bills fans want this awfully bad and they are playing very good ball right now on both sides of the line.

#28222 3 years ago

GO BILLS!!!!!!

I want, for personal reasons:

Beat colts (first round)
Beat cleve (asshole ex wife’s team)
Beat kc (asshole ex wife’s affair partners team)

Beat Tampa (tom Brady)

* upon further analysis, I don’t think my revenge tour is possible given the current seedlings. But you get the gist.

#28223 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

GO BILLS!!!!!!
Beat colts (first round)
Beat Tampa (tom Brady)

I sense a lot of anger grasshopper!

#28224 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I sense a lot of anger grasshopper!

Indeed.

#28225 3 years ago
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#28226 3 years ago

I don't know who to go with really in this Rams/Seahawks game. My instinct or maybe I should rephrase that to "in stink" the way I've picked this year is to go with Seattle but in truth I feel it's about 50/50. Both teams have shown the tendency to be up and down all year. I'm going with Seattle only because they appear to be playing a little better right now.

#28227 3 years ago

Diggs and Beasley questionable for tomorrow? Oh dear...those are two important weapons for Allen and the Bill’s offence. I hope they can play and contribute.

I am an overall fan of nfl football, but geography made the Bills my favourite team. Go Bills!

#28228 3 years ago
Quoted from Eightball88:

Diggs and Beasley questionable for tomorrow?

Diggs is a go.

Beasley were not sure yet, but I’m guessing he goes.

#28229 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

GO BILLS!!!!!!
Beat colts (first round)

Do you have a parlay bet going with the ex to win back your alimony?

#28230 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Do you have a parlay bet going with the ex to win back your alimony?

As she was involved in an affair, i had a ton of leverage to use against her. Not with the Courts, but with her family.

SO, i pay nothing to her. I even got my $20k in rings back.

She's a c*nt of epic proportion. Was married to her for a year when i found out she'd been having an affair with a married dude who lived in another state for all throughout the engagement, wedding planning and 1 year of marriage. I divorced her. 6 months later, she wanted to come back. Like a dipshit, i agreed. She got counseling, wrote letters to my family asking for forgiveness, etc. We eventually remarried. ANother year later she was involved with him again. She's now married to him.

SHe broke up our "marriage" twice and his 25 year long marriage. She wasted over 10 years of my life where i wanted to start building a family and have kids. I'm now 42 and kids, for the most part, likely won't happen now for me. And i don't wanna start this late.

I've been waiting for the karma crow to circle for awhile.

<<kaw kaw>>

#28231 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

As she was involved in an affair, i had a ton of leverage to use against her. Not with the Courts, but with her family.
SO, i pay nothing to her. I even got my $20k in rings back.

Sounds like a real nightmare, at least you're not financially entangled at this point. And never say never on the kid front, if that's something you want. My wife's grandfather had his last kid at 65 (of course his wife was 25 years younger).

#28232 3 years ago

Anyone want to give me vegas odds on the Packers (+450) vs the field? I pay you $100 if anyone other than the Packers win, I get $450 if the Packers take it home?

#28233 3 years ago

Anyone want to give me vegas odds on the Packers (+450) vs the field? I pay you $100 if anyone other than the Packers win, I get $450 if the Packers take it home?

Are you talking about the Super Bowl? If so, I will go 10 and 45 with you... One too many zeroes for my blood.

#28234 3 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Are you talking about the Super Bowl? If so, I will go 10 and 45 with you... One too many zeroes for my blood.

Yup, SB. You got it.

Still taking other offers, my bloodlust is not yet satiated.

#28235 3 years ago

Yup, SB. You got it.

Packers can't beat the best of the AFC. You gonna lose!

#28236 3 years ago

Yup, SB. You got it.

I like your hunger....

.... Is what you will be telling your kids when you find a few big money takers ...

I didn't need another reason to cheer against the pack... But a free lunch just for rooting against them? Game on.

#28237 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Packers can't beat the best of the AFC. You gonna lose!

Only one way I'll think you actually believe that's true!

giphy.gifgiphy.gif
#28238 3 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I like your hunger....
.... Is what you will be telling your kids when you find a few big money takers ...
I didn't need another reason to cheer against the pack... But a free lunch just for rooting against them? Game on.

My kids were cheering on the Packers like a bunch of amateurs. I got them some skin in the game by promising them culvers ice cream for every victory starting last week. Now they're appropriately ravenous.

There will be tears if we lose. I expect the kids will also be disappointed.

#28239 3 years ago

promising them culvers ice cream for every victory starting last week

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#28240 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I don't know who to go with really in this Rams/Seahawks game. My instinct or maybe I should rephrase that to "in stink" the way I've picked this year is to go with Seattle but in truth I feel it's about 50/50. Both teams have shown the tendency to be up and down all year. I'm going with Seattle only because they appear to be playing a little better right now.

Seattle's defense has come on strong, I think they've been in the top 5 in the NFL in the past 5 games, after being 28th in the NFL the first 6 games. Wilson, even on his off days, is still one of the best QBs in the league and he has tons of playoff experience. I think Seattle is easy to put in your win bracket.

#28241 3 years ago

You realize that Aaron Donald is Russell Wilson's kryptonite.Will be a tough win.Go Hawks.

#28242 3 years ago
Screenshot_20210109-010237~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20210109-010237~2 (resized).png
#28243 3 years ago

Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Yup, SB. You got it.

You got it. I'm in. 100 vs 450

#28245 3 years ago

Really sucks I'm going to miss the games today as I have to work. I'll be able to check in now and then for scored is about all and settle for watching tapes later tonight. GOOD LUCK BUFFOLO!!!!

#28246 3 years ago

Year end inventory complete, triple headers all weekend, life is good.

Have a great weekend NFL thread friends.

#28247 3 years ago

Go Hawks!

#28248 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

You got it. I'm in. 100 vs 450

It's a bet!

tenor (33).giftenor (33).gif
#28249 3 years ago

It's a bet![quoted image]

That episode was just on last night, w Elaine & her funky dance. Still enjoy that show. Oh, to have a player imitate that ‘dance’ in the end zone..

#28250 3 years ago

Not a huge fan of adding teams to playoffs and taking away byes....but now I'm staring at 6 games this weekend and it doesn't seem so bad

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
There are 75,679 posts in this topic. You are on page 565 of 1,514.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/565?hl=eightball88 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.