spongebob-done.gif
24ae2301d4aa96956b7002b622b63a1e.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240411-182346_Brave (resized).jpg
IMG_3029 (resized).png
20240411_133523 (resized).jpg
960db372-3937-4740-898d-de1cf01c5689_text (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,620 posts in this topic. You are on page 563 of 1,513.
#28101 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Fairweather fan! One little feel-good story and you fold like a cheap suit.

What can I say. I’m a softie for a good redemption story. And a battle of the oldies next week would be more compelling.

#28102 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

My dad bought me this jersey back in high school.
And it almost still fits!!
[quoted image]

The tape on the old logos really finishes it all off nicely!

#28103 3 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

The tape on the old logos really finishes it all off nicely!

Tried to buy a new one but all sold out! Maybe they didn’t make many since a new name be forthcoming.

#28104 3 years ago

Wow. Adam Gase didn’t last long. 9-23 over two seasons will do that. At least they kept Douglas.

#28105 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Wow. Adam Gase didn’t last long. 9-23 over two seasons will do that. At least they kept Douglas.

Your eagles sure have a lot of questions moving forward Colsond. Do you want to keep Wentz, or perhaps move on w out him?

#28106 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Winning 2 games was the last straw

#28107 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I know I said I wanted to see a 6-10 team win the nfc least, but I’m finding it really hard to root against Smith.

Ditto.
I mean...realistically...as a Cowboys fan, I want both teams to lose...but since that can't happen...

#28108 3 years ago
D66F4414-12BC-43EA-B5BF-DA3A6C00C8F9 (resized).jpegD66F4414-12BC-43EA-B5BF-DA3A6C00C8F9 (resized).jpeg
#28109 3 years ago

Why are the eagles giving up. Just put in third string qb. Didn't kick a field goal. Wtf. Don't they want to play spoiler???

#28110 3 years ago

I like that both teams have switched to throwing pics instead of punting.

#28111 3 years ago

Turnover city!

#28112 3 years ago

Boy this game feels like pre season.

#28113 3 years ago
Quoted from mof:

Boy this game feels like pre season.

Makes Cowboys/Giants look like pro football.

#28114 3 years ago

Wow, this is some sloppy play.

#28115 3 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Fitz caught the 'rona.. who is gonna come on and win it for the fish this week?

Not Tua. He’s no Marino. Hopefully he will improve in year 2.

#28116 3 years ago

It's petty but I'll confess I was hoping Philly would trot out yet another qb no one had heard of here

#28117 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I remember when a lot of people were wanting Gase in GB over MLF.

#28118 3 years ago

Pedersen really does love backup QBs.

#28119 3 years ago
Quoted from beergut666:

Wow, this is some sloppy play.

NFC East Hot Mess. This is the way.

#28120 3 years ago

Clearly the Eagles would like the higher draft pick that comes with the loss (6th vs 9th if they win).

#28121 3 years ago

Looks like Philly couldn’t resist the Alex Smith redemption story either! That said, if WFT plays like this next week Brady will score 50 easy.

#28122 3 years ago
Screenshot_20210103-221229_Twitter (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210103-221229_Twitter (resized).jpg
#28123 3 years ago

Alex got em!

#28124 3 years ago
7154FACD-2871-4ADD-9857-682A460290CD.gif7154FACD-2871-4ADD-9857-682A460290CD.gif
#28125 3 years ago

What the hell.

Was that even a football game?

#28126 3 years ago
images (3) (resized).jpegimages (3) (resized).jpeg
#28127 3 years ago

Congrats @crazylevi. Would have been fun to see the Giants play again, but the derision heaped on Philly by the commentators was probably more enjoyable than seeing Brady hang 50 points on my team next week. I still came out of today feeling like the Giants are probably the best team in the division (which ain’t saying much), and can go into next season on an up note. Here’s to better times for all of us in 2021.

That said, if the WFT can somehow send Tom Brady home in defeat next week I’ll gladly send you a bottle of tequila in gratitude!

#28129 3 years ago

WTF was that. Too long of a second half even watching a recorded version on 3x speed.

#28130 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

WTF was that. Too long of a second half even watching a recorded version on 3x speed.

Yeah it was a pretty bad game but whatever.

I don’t know if they can start Smith next weekend. Not if he’s moving around like that. Tampa bay will devour him.

#28131 3 years ago

Every time they went at his tender slender shins I cringed.

-mof

#28132 3 years ago

Smith will end up in worse shape than he was if he doesn't call it quits. I admire his fortitude and dedication but at some point you gotta just call it a day.

#28133 3 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

In other NFC North news, it sounds like the lions are pursuing Schneider as their next GM...

Quoted from boscokid:

Way too impressive a get for the Lions to land him.

They also want Colbert, that aint gonna happen either.
I'm guessing Riddick GM, Saleh Coach...possible trade for Darnold.

#28134 3 years ago

Denver is in the market for a new GM.Elway is relinquishing his position.This is overdue IMO.Elway was good at free agency and strangely finding defensive players but whiffed on the most important position QB.He will move up to head of operations/president but will not be making personnel decisions.I like the move.

#28135 3 years ago

Louis Riddick will be a solid GM for some team.

#28136 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

That said, if the WFT can somehow send Tom Brady home in defeat next week I’ll gladly send you a bottle of tequila in gratitude!

Tampa's a better team of course but that doesn't always mean a win in the NFL.

Washington does well against slow, imobile guys and that Tom Brady. He's also the GOAT of course which could cause some problems but if wash can get some pressure in there it could make things interesting.

I'm sure Ron is gonna roll with Smith but it's tough watching him back there and he isn't playing as well as before. I just want to see the D get in there and make Tom uncomfortable. Real uncomfortable!

#28137 3 years ago

Bengals Nation:

You guys happy they kept the HC?

#28138 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Washington does well against slow, imobile guys and that Tom Brady. He's also the GOAT of course which could cause some problems but if wash can get some pressure in there it could make things interesting.

Any given Sunday and all that, but they're going to need to play better than they did last night to beat the Bucs. If they pull off the upset of the year though I'm serious about sending that bottle your way (it won't be Iceman grade but I'll try to find you something drinkable, or if not that at least interesting).

#28139 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Any given Sunday and all that, but they're going to need to play better than they did last night to beat the Bucs. If they pull off the upset of the year though I'm serious about sending that bottle your way (it won't be Iceman grade but I'll try to find you something drinkable, or if not that at least interesting).

Ha I like a no-risk gamble, and agree with your assessment.

#28140 3 years ago

The Bucs should make short work of WAS. I don't think they will make the NFC Championship game, but it all depends on what team shows up. If they can run the ball and strike balance with the pass, they can go pretty deep. If they give up on the run, they will be in trouble.

Kudos to the NFL for making it through the season (for the most part), and kudos to AB to making through the season with the Bucs without so much as a whimper. Looks like the Bucs got his meds dialed in... LOL

SB Predictions?
I will go KC and NO, with KC repeating.

#28141 3 years ago

Bills vs. Packers

Bills win.

GO BILLS!!!

#28142 3 years ago

A good team should score more points over the course of a season than they give up, right? What would a team who scored less points than they gave up be considered, I wonder?

2809CE4A-3187-48A9-AF01-6FC2E43A5FBE (resized).jpeg2809CE4A-3187-48A9-AF01-6FC2E43A5FBE (resized).jpeg
#28143 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

A good team should score more points over the course of a season than they give up, right? What would a team who scored less points than they gave up be considered, I wonder?[quoted image]

Week 1, they lost by 32.... That will crush your +/- pretty quick. After everything is said and done, the only thing that matters is wins and losses. I think there is a 50/50 chance Cleveland beats PIT this week. It should be a good game.

It's also a long season. This isn't a Chub-less (giggity) Cleveland team like it was before.

The first recent Giants SB victory was a very mediocre Giants team that got hot at the exact right time. Sometimes, that's all it takes.

Out of curiosity, would you consider your Rams to be a good team? Looking at their +/- you would, but then you look at who they beat to get there, maybe not as confident? Looking at their schedule, they only had 2 wins against teams with a record above .500?

Way too many factors to pick a few numbers to work from.

#28144 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You guys happy they kept the HC?

Fu@# no! I'm not happy they kept the DC Anarumo either the defense has never looked so pathetic, especially our pass rush. I'm glad they let Turner goes too anyone who feels Bobby (the Bum) Hart is a real player needs therapy. I don't have anything against Taylor and he may be a good QB coach he's just not ready for the HC position. That's just my opinion and I know everyone has one lol.

#28145 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Any given Sunday and all that

Exactly I mean the Bengals beat the Titans and the Steelers so it does happen, personally I think TB will win but who knows maybe Chase Young harasses Tom enough he's ineffective.

#28146 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Fu@# no! I'm not happy they kept the DC Anarumo either the defense has never looked so pathetic, especially our pass rush. I'm glad they let Turner goes too anyone who feels Bobby (the Bum) Hart is a real player needs therapy. I don't have anything against Taylor and he may be a good QB coach he's just not ready for the HC position. That's just my opinion and I know everyone has one lol.

Well the good news is Jay Gruden is on the street if you want him back in some capacity!

#28147 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Well the good news is Jay Gruden is on the street if you want him back!

Lol hell no we'll pass may as well ask Shula to come back! lol

#28148 3 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I think there is a 50/50 chance Cleveland beats PIT this week.

Fact is the Steelers are not that much better with Big Ben at QB. Ben's a first time HOF and that's a fact but he's not what he was and is simply trending down in what has been a fabulous career so yeah I can see the Browns winning it easily

#28149 3 years ago

I've said it before I'd love to see the Bengals lure Harbaugh out of Michigan. I know he hasn't done well in College ball but I think he was damn effective in the NFL and he's hard nosed which we need. Another Forest Greg or Paul Brown himself.

#28150 3 years ago

I’m really looking forward to this weekend’s playoffs..decided to bet a guy @ work, put a 20 on the Titans to beat his overrated L. Jackson led Ravens..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
Machine - For Sale
Scranton, PA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 75,620 posts in this topic. You are on page 563 of 1,513.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/563?hl=dblm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.