spongebob-done.gif
24ae2301d4aa96956b7002b622b63a1e.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240411-182346_Brave (resized).jpg
IMG_3029 (resized).png
20240411_133523 (resized).jpg
960db372-3937-4740-898d-de1cf01c5689_text (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,629 posts in this topic. You are on page 55 of 1,513.
#2701 9 years ago

I see Titans took a QB with a bad back, two torn ACLs, poor mechanics, no mobility, a conviction for sexual assault, and a failed drug test at the combine. So other than that he has a lot going for him

#2702 9 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

I see Titans took a QB with a bad back, two torn ACLs, poor mechanics, no mobility, a conviction for sexual assault, and a failed drug test at the combine. So other than that he has a lot going for him

He looks pretty mobile in the pocket though.

mettenberger-crawl-o.gifmettenberger-crawl-o.gif

#2703 9 years ago

I heard he set some QB record for belly crawl at the combine

#2704 9 years ago

boobs.......sorry Sat night carry on

#2705 9 years ago

Pack snagged this guy late, very Jordy-esque.

#2706 9 years ago

nice, what are the requirements to become a Packer fan? If it helps I occasionally enjoy cheese, although I have never worn it as headwear centerflank.gifcenterflank.gif

#2707 9 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

nice, what are the requirements to become a Packer fan? If it helps I occasionally enjoy cheese, although I have never worn it as headwear

Neither have I, no appreciation of cheese needed. You in? Pledge your undying lovefor the Green&Gold. Its the cool thing to do!

Hey, you want in on my fantasy league? Im booting 3 people, I think Tilt-Master and Asylum want in and youd be the 3rd. Its free and on NFL.com's website.

#2708 9 years ago

Sure I'm in as long as you can ensure I can get Mettenberger with my first pick!

#2709 9 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Sure I'm in as long as you can ensure I can get Mettenberger with my first pick!

Well Shit, Im commissioner, I just locked him in as your first round pick, welcome to the League!

edit----pm me your email so I can send you an invite when the League activates mid-summer.

1 week later
#2710 9 years ago

Packers STEAL TE Colt Lyerla.
I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

1 week later
#2711 9 years ago

The Bears officially changed their logo today. Makes sense I suppose.

care_bear.jpgcare_bear.jpg

And a big Welcome to the new members to my Fantasy Football League!!!!!!

#2712 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

The Bears officially changed their logo today. Makes sense I suppose.

And a big Welcome to the new members to my Fantasy Football League!!!!!!

care_bear.jpg 12 KB

Hahaha!!

1 month later
#2713 9 years ago

Football season STARTS SOON! I can't wait! Watching the yankees this year has been supremely painful along with the rangers finals loss. Time for a fresh start..

GO BIG BLUE!

#2714 9 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

So jealous. Not for buffalo, I dream of the day Toronto has a team. Lucky bastards...ill tell you one thing, our crazy 3 down football is fun to watch and the grey cups are always classic. Blue collar football with deep tradition across the country. Calgary stampeder fans riding horses in the royal York hotel during the grey cup in Toronto, Doug flutie...rocket Ismail, ..what a crazy league. I once sat at a game in Hamilton during a blizzard vs the Argos. Drunk as shit and had the best time. Canadians love football.

I just saw this. If Toronto gets an NFL team, next thing you know, they're gonna want an NHL team, too...

#2715 9 years ago

I thought there was some issue with visa's and whatnot given the nfl only plays once a week? I remember reading something about that. I don't know how it differs from the mlb/nhl/or nba but I remember some argument against it for the nfl. I'll see if I can find it.

#2716 9 years ago
Quoted from lukerp:

I just saw this. If Toronto gets an NFL team, next thing you know, they're gonna want an NHL team, too...

#2717 9 years ago

Super excited for football to start up again!!! Bolt UP!!!!

#2718 9 years ago

Thats a good one!!!

#2719 9 years ago

I can't wait to see Carlos Hyde in action he was the steal of the draft IMO. I'll be going to the Niner\Seahawk game on Thanksgiving day in the new Niner stadium

Season can't start soon enough!!!!

#2720 9 years ago

Good football story I hope you enjoy!

I live in a small lakeside town in north Ontario. Garage sales are big in our community so every once and a while I'll zoom around sat mornings and check things out but I mostly enjoy talking to people and neighbours. Anyhow, I stopped in at one in particular a few years ago, down the street really and started to talk to this old man standing in the driveway. I love sports so most weekends I wear typical leafs or Argos-football t shirts. The old man says ...so ya like the Argos. I said hell yeah...I love the Argos and attend games every year. He says well check this out and he reaches in his pocket and pulls out an old Argos football card with his picture on it! Wow I said and kinda slapped him on his back...he said don't do that it hurts like hell! ..I was there talking to baz mackie for at least an hour mostly about his the old days of cfl football and my favourite....he says the reason some the players continued to run off the field in film is because the players didn't want to get in shit from the coaches if they recognized the player who had made the bad play! ....His son came out shortly, we are about the same age and immediately hit it off as he is a huge cfl supporter and die hard Argos fan. He ran in the house and Gave me an Argos winter jacket and baz signed it for me. That jacket has seen many many wintery days and is still my fav. I visit him and he comes walking by with his walker and son to my place...we talk about sports and in particular the way it was. I enjoy his and sons company very much. Recently baz was returned from a nursing home he didn't like. I'm glad because he looks better already. The thing I like most of all is how I can make baz feel good, laugh and forget about his constant pain. His eyes always fire up when he talks about the Argos and sports, particularly the bluejays. I'm going to see if he's up to attending an Argos game together with his son. (The cfl football season is now in full swing) He very old now but he still gets around...pretty fast actually. I'm going to see if I can find a golf cart for him to zoom around in.

#2721 9 years ago

Are we allowed to talk CFL?? CFL might fit the bill for you hard cores before NFL. check out the rules first, lots of passing and crazy high scores tight to the end. Grey cups are never a bust. Recommend you position the satellite for Hamilton vs Argos.

#2722 9 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Are we allowed to talk CFL??

NO

edit----I know my Hi score initials are awesome but lets stay on topic with the NFL

#2723 9 years ago

1000x1000-611.jpg1000x1000-611.jpg

Gonna be a fun year!!

#2724 9 years ago
Quoted from TheDarkKnight68:

Gonna be a fun year!!

1000x1000-611.jpg 109 KB

Don't forget the hockey team Gretzky just invested in Seattle.

#2725 9 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Don't forget the hockey team Gretzky just invested in Seattle.

Actually on that front, I'm a North, er, Dallas Stars fan

Champsbaby.jpgChampsbaby.jpg

#2726 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

NO
edit----I know my Hi score initials are awesome but lets stay on topic with the NFL

Haha! No problem.. My son is a dolphins fan. I Don't give a crap I like every team and game but would become hard core supporter when Toronto Gets a franchise..sooner than later the NFL will cave in to whatever money they ask from Toronto. It will be a staggering number and probably set a record. I just hope it's soon I wonder if the hitch is the border
Edit: like every team, except buffalo..but I love Jim Kelly
I would rather spend my day at a petting zoo than going to Ralph Wilson. You know you want to make me shout...give it up already...

#2727 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

NO

On a side note flanker, there's a good chance I'll be travelling to WI to meet with curt mfg in Eau Claire. I'd love to take that LOR for a ride or you could recommend a good pinball spot. there is one LOR sort of close to me and I play when I get a chance...love it.

#2728 9 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

On a side note flanker, there's a good chance I'll be travelling to WI to meet with curt mfg in Eau Claire. I'd love to take that LOR for a ride or you could recommend a good pinball spot. there is one LOR sort of close to me and I play when I get a chance...love it.

Id hit up the Minnesota guys, Eau Claire is pretty close to the twin cities. Im almost a 4 hour drive away from EC.

Looks like 6 on location there, another pinsider in Eau Claire has a LOTR LE per the pinside map.

#2729 9 years ago

Thx Flanker, I appreciate that

#2730 9 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Thx Flanker, I appreciate that

But hey, if you feel like making the drive to my house, you are more than welcome. My LOTR will chew you up fast, I cant even remember the last time I cracked a 100 mill on it.

Cant effin wait till week1 kickoff!

peppers56.jpgpeppers56.jpg

1 week later
#2731 9 years ago

Just got my Chargers season tix in the mail today!!! Can't wait for the first home game!! Seattle's going down!!!!

1 week later
#2733 9 years ago

OK, the countdown begins for Division picks and FFL supremacy!!

#2734 9 years ago

So are we using last year post for next season ?

#2735 9 years ago

In my defense he had a bunch of LSU stuff on and I thought he was Tigerlaw

#2736 9 years ago
Quoted from TheDarkKnight68:

Gonna be a fun year!!

You can always tell when its someones First and Only hahaha

1 week later
#2738 9 years ago

1677_L-blue-san-diego-chargers.jpg1677_L-blue-san-diego-chargers.jpg

2 weeks later
#2739 9 years ago

Too bad about Sam Bradford, I was honestly debating about picking St Louis to win the division this year.

#2740 9 years ago

Football schedules for NFL teams here (and college):

http://www.fbschedules.com/nfl/nfl-football-schedules.php

Check em out for your team(s).

Later this season the Saints get to host Vikings, Packers, 49ers, Bengals Ravens, just to mention some of their home games.

#2741 9 years ago

I can smell the week 1 kickoff already. Lets GO PACK!

o-CLAY-MATTHEWS-facebook.jpgo-CLAY-MATTHEWS-facebook.jpg

#2742 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Revenge of the Fail Mary, I want to see a Packers win!

#2743 9 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Revenge of the Fail Mary

I seriously considered not watching football ever again after that bullshit call. But I persevered.

#2744 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I seriously considered not watching football ever again after that bullshit call. But I persevered.

I was indeed a low point in NFL history.........so when are we picking division winners?

#2745 9 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

so when are we picking division winners?

NOW!

NFC
North-Packers
South-Saints
East-Eagles
West-Seattle

AFC
East-Pats
North-Bengals
South-Colts
West-Broncos

#2746 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

o-CLAY-MATTHEWS-facebook.jpg 227 KB

Go Hawks!

#2747 9 years ago

I'm going waaaaay out on a limb for AFC south and NFC west

NFC north: Packers
NFC south: Saints
NFC east: Eagles
NFC west: Rams
AFC west: Broncos
AFC south: Jags
AFC east: Patriots
AFC north: Bengals

#2748 9 years ago

Wow Jags. Just wow

I'll go with just two repeat division winners

NFC north: Bears
NFC south: Falcons
NFC east: Skins
NFC west: Seahawks
AFC west: Broncos
AFC south: Texans
AFC east: Dolphins
AFC north: Ravens

#2749 9 years ago

Seahawks vs Packers Week 1
Getting closer Centerflank.
Should be a great game!

#2750 9 years ago

And here we go boys!!!! Go Hawks ! Centerflank you have the quarter back just want to see where your D is this year.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 75,629 posts in this topic. You are on page 55 of 1,513.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/55 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.