spongebob-done.gif
24ae2301d4aa96956b7002b622b63a1e.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240411-182346_Brave (resized).jpg
IMG_3029 (resized).png
20240411_133523 (resized).jpg
960db372-3937-4740-898d-de1cf01c5689_text (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,621 posts in this topic. You are on page 546 of 1,513.
#27251 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

That was more Raider fans during the off-season looking to cause trouble and were encouraged by the horrible ex owner from Boston, Frank McCourt. It’s been cleaned up in the past 8-10 years or so.

When The Raiders left town, at lot of their fans migrated to Dodger stadium.

I went there wearing Angels gear once, and decided Anaheim Stadium is a lot closer to home.

One time we saw Fernando pitch, and the only run was a blast hit by the opposing pitcher. I think it was The Cubs that day. Hot dog was good.

But, nothing was as brutal as those last Raiders/Rams games. Both of them.

#27252 3 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

I’m not sure I like being on a bye. I’d rather just play.

Well, that's dumb.

#27253 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Well, that's dumb.

How so?

#27254 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Well, that's dumb.

Steelers probably wished they were on a bye vs redskins.

As do the Bengals

#27255 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

But, nothing was as brutal as those last Raiders/Rams games. Both of them.

I went to the last one. A nice Rams win with over 100 fights in the stands.

#27256 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

That was more Raider fans during the off-season looking to cause trouble and were encouraged by the horrible ex owner from Boston, Frank McCourt. It’s been cleaned up in the past 8-10 years or so.
Still, I gotta think that you thought you could come into our house decked out in your brewers gear and talking trash and believed the narrative that LA fans are soft. Not a smart move, and a lesson hopefully you learned. Be respectful, and those Raider turned Dodger fans won’t follow you out and beat you down in the parking lot like they’ve been known to do.

I'll tell my wife to watch her mouth next time

200 (5).gif200 (5).gif
#27257 3 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

I'll tell my wife to watch her mouth next time[quoted image]

Not saying I agree with it, in fact I don’t. Just giving you a little advice. And if you do that Dangerfield eye roll to a Raiders turned Dodger fan, I can pretty much guarantee you will have a bad outcome.

#27258 3 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

I'll tell my wife to watch her mouth next time[quoted image]

That should’ve been taken care of on the ride over to the stadium.

#27259 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

That should’ve been taken care on the ride over to the stadium.

Ain’t that the truth. She probably thought she was safe and that Deacon would cash the checks she was writing. Nope, those fans don’t just wear wifebeaters to the game, they practice it.

#27260 3 years ago

Because you automatically advance to the next round, ya know, 1 step closer to winning.

#27261 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

A nice Rams win with over 100 fights in the stands.

I could see that happening tonight. They brought a cardboard fan to life on a beer commercial, so why not?

#27263 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Because you automatically advance to the next round, ya know, 1 step closer to winning.

I enjoy the thrill of not knowing if I’m gonna win every week. I don’t get that this week.

#27264 3 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

I enjoy the thrill of not knowing if I’m gonna win every week. I don’t get that this week.

I hear ya, but I’ll take the bye. I have the Rams D in my first round of playoffs, so far so great.

#27265 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

I like the under as well

I'm thinking The Rams might beat the over all by themselves against these chumps.

#27266 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'm thinking The Rams might beat the over all by themselves against these chumps.

Bill heard that...

#27267 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Not sure if New England is going to score at all, Rams are just going to run, and we see what happens when Cam throws. A lot of clock chewing on both sides.

#27268 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

This is great so far

Yep. If only I could substitute this game with the SuperBowl. Gofful, decided not to show up tonight. And the leading at halftime Goff, is pretty good and undefeated.

#27269 3 years ago

Reheated pizza from two or three days ago.

DSCN7361 (resized).JPGDSCN7361 (resized).JPG
#27270 3 years ago

Like the char on the pepperoni

#27271 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Reheated pizza from two or three days ago.

I like pizza cold early in the day, then for dinner nuke it to make it soft, or some oven time if in a crunchy mood.

(last time I was injured and had to take 4 pills a day with food, I loaded up on pizza).

#27272 3 years ago

Just wanted to chime in on how much I like to watch Aaron Donald play football. Unblockable (unless double teamed with a back or TE chipping) monster. Is he even 6 ft tall?

#27273 3 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Just wanted to chime in on how much I like to watch Aaron Donald play football.

Oh shit, sorry, I had a few Natties and thought I was in the cooking thread when I seen the pizza.

Anyway, what about the Broncos! They played the Chiefs pretty tough for a while!

I just hope the Broncos can get some real good draft picks in a few months.

#27274 3 years ago

McVay is clowning McDaniels with his playcalling.Rams contenders for sure.

#27275 3 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

nuke it to make it soft, or some oven time if in a crunchy mood.

Noooo! You can’t nuke pizza! Tastes like crap. You gotta go oven or convection. Especially with Sicilian. Crisp that dough up again.

Goff just threaded a needle in the end zone to Cupp. Nice pass.

#27276 3 years ago

No nukin pizza, that’ll get ya shot around these parts.

#27277 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Noooo! You can’t nuke pizza! Tastes like crap. You gotta go oven or convection. Especially with Sicilian. Crisp that dough up again.
Goff just threaded a needle in the end zone to Cupp. Nice pass.

I would have loved to see Belichick’s face without the mask on after that offside on 4th and 1.

My air fryer does a good job of reheating. I just heated up some two day old Me and Ed’s. It’s almost as good as Lamppost and quite a bit better than Roundtable, which is what Odin’s pizza looks like.

#27278 3 years ago

Damn, now I want pizza.

#27279 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Damn, now I want pizza.

Sadly, I didn’t take a picture of it.

#27280 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Yep, every time I see an east coaster at a Rams or Dodgers...I just want to punch them in the face.

Ha ill tell you my recent LA face punching issue. After Lakers won the title my wife says to me "why the fuck is your brother cheering online and posting pictures of LeBron holding the trophy when he just moved there 2 years ago?!"
I would have punched him in the face myself.

#27281 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Ain’t that the truth. She probably thought she was safe and that Deacon would cash the checks she was writing. Nope, those fans don’t just wear wifebeaters to the game, they practice it.

I am not sure if you are kidding or not about Deacon and his wife. They are two of the nicest people you will meet. I sincerely doubt either of them were talking trash. We are Brewers fans.... we don’t have anything to talk trash about.

Unless you are Cubs fans... then we open carry and talk like we just got off the boat from a long tour.

#27282 3 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I am not sure if you are kidding or not about Deacon and his wife. They are two of the nicest people you will meet. I sincerely doubt either of them were talking trash. We are Brewers fans.... we don’t have anything to talk trash about.
Unless you are Cubs fans... then we open carry and talk like we just got off the boat from a long tour.

It’s all in good fun. Me and Jaybird picked up on Deacon saying he would tell his wife to watch her mouth next time, implying she was an obnoxious away fan stirring up trouble. But I was serious about those Raider/Dodger fans.

There are two types of Dodger fans. There are Rams/Dodger fans like myself who are chill and just enjoy going to the occasional game. We put up with the annoying transplants that show up to every game rooting for the away team, getting drunk, and generally making an ass of themselves. They want everyone in the stadium to know that although they like our weather, they are still hardcore fans of the (insert away team here).

Then there are the Raider/Dodger fans. They don’t mess around.

#27283 3 years ago

I don't make it a point to be in Inglewood after dark, but they do have some mighty junkyards. So far, the fans at the new stadium do seem pretty mellow.

#27284 3 years ago

Benglas finally benched Randy.

#27285 3 years ago

Wow! The Bengals can't hold onto the ball. They want this loss BAD

#27286 3 years ago

Rough start for the Chiefs. Let's see if they can sort out some of the mistakes.

#27287 3 years ago

3 fumbles by the Bengals, they don't want to win obviously

#27289 3 years ago

Ezekiel Elliott. 8 carries for 18 yards. Awesome...

I'm so glad he got that gigantic contract in the offseason.

#27290 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Ezekiel Elliott. 8 carries for 18 yards. Awesome...
I'm so glad he got that gigantic contract in the offseason.

Well he was doing well when you guys had a QB.

#27291 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

He was so so even then and often stuffed on 3rd and short last year and this year a ton. I think he's overpaid and fumbles too much.

#27292 3 years ago

Jacksonville is totally devoid of talent. I haven't watched NYJ this year but I can't imagine their roster could be worse.

#27293 3 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

....I haven't watched NYJ this year but I can't imagine their roster could be worse.

Nope, you sure haven't watched them

#27294 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Was he, though?? The stats say otherwise.

I could blame the O-line, but then again...pollard has been running consistently better behind that same group.

#27295 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Was he, though?? The stats say otherwise.

Averaged 4ypc and a td per game. No he wasn't lighting up the league or anything, sure as shit not earning his contract, no argument there

#27296 3 years ago

They gave him that monster extension with 2 years left on his contract including the option. Wentz too for that matter. Insanity

#27297 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Averaged 4ypc and a td per game. No he wasn't lighting up the league or anything, sure as shit not earning his contract, no argument there

You will have to forgive my cynicism. I'm a bitter (this year, anyway) Dallas Cowboys fan.

#27298 3 years ago

Now that regime change is on the way, I’m rooting for the Lions again. Not a bad start with opening-drive TD against the Pack. But I have my doubts about their ability to stop or even slow down Rodgers.

#27299 3 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

...Wentz too for that matter. Insanity

I still feel like the Eagles have some sort of Mandela Effect and think that Wentz won a Super Bowl.

Quoted from wolverinetuner:

By I have my doubts about their ability to stop or even slow down Rodgers.

You don't say.

#27300 3 years ago
Quoted from wolverinetuner:

I have my doubts about their ability to stop or even slow down Rodgers

That didn’t take long. I rest my case.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 18.95
850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 75,621 posts in this topic. You are on page 546 of 1,513.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/546 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.