pasted_image (resized).png
giggle-laugh.gif
tempFileForShare_20240418-181612 (resized).jpg
dirtbag-sees-all (resized).jpg
brimstone-gotbrim.gif
200w.gif
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,687 posts in this topic. You are on page 544 of 1,514.
#27151 3 years ago
Quoted from Rezdog:

Prolly just missing AB : )

More like missing Conner.

#27153 3 years ago

I know there’s another game on but I’m just gonna stay in nfl network and watch the 5pm game again.

#27154 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I know there’s another game on but I’m just gonna stay in nfl network and watch the 5pm game again.

Said like a true Washington fan. Enjoy it while it lasts.
I can't really say much. I have to pull out the VHS tapes to watch my team win...

#27155 3 years ago

Josh Allen just gets better and better.

#27156 3 years ago

Thank you Washington! Door is open for a one seed for KC!

#27157 3 years ago
Quoted from Slugmeister:

Josh Allen just gets better and better.

He’s definitely in charge of that offense!

#27158 3 years ago

Beasley used to be a Washington killer when he played for Dallas. Still killin it

Bills Pittsburgh should be good. Two bad games in a row for Steelers Though, can they turn it around?

#27159 3 years ago

Go Bills 9-3

#27160 3 years ago

A rare thank you to 2020 for letting us have football. First season where the fan is the winner. Took a historic pandemic for me to realize that the athletes on the field are really just essential workers. Yeah very well payed workers.... but essential all the same.

#27161 3 years ago

Well, 1 out of 2 isn't so bad for today's wagering. Thank goodness there is Tuesday football for the tiebreaker. Now, what's the spread on that one again?

#27162 3 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Thank you Washington! Door is open for a one seed for KC!

That loss didn’t change much. Pittsburgh lost to an NFC team and the Chiefs loss was to an AFC team. Pitt has the tiebreaker.

#27163 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

That loss didn’t change much. Pittsburgh lost to an NFC team and the Chiefs loss was to an AFC team. Pitt has the tiebreaker.

Steelers have a very tough schedule coming up. It could end up mattering a lot.

I doubt KC loses again. Maybe once?

#27164 3 years ago

The steelers play the Bills (9-3), Bengals (2-9-1), Colts (8-4), and Browns (9-3). 3 of the 4 are also AWAY games.

Chiefs have the Dolphins (8-4), Saints (10-2), Falcons (4-8), and Chargers (3-9).

#27165 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

The steelers play the Bills (9-3), Bengals (2-9-1), Colts (8-4), and Browns (9-3). 3 of the 4 are also AWAY games.
Chiefs have the Dolphins (8-4), Saints (10-2), Falcons (4-8), and Chargers (3-9).

They both go two and two or three and one. Chiefs haven’t been lighting it up either. Steelers did what every undefeated team has done this late in the season, become complacent. This loss kicks them in the ass to start playing better. Steelers will get the bye. Rams won and all other NFC West teams lost. It will come down to the Rams-seahawks game for the division. Either way, Rams should be in the playoffs. Saints will get the bye and choke as usual, hopefully against the Rams.

#27166 3 years ago

40 years ago today

#27167 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Um... Maybe we use different math, but having the guys above you in the standings lose is generally considered gaining ground.

#27169 3 years ago

YouTube comment -“Only Howard could make a death announcement sound like a failed 3rd and long”

So true.

#27170 3 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Um... Maybe we use different math, but having the guys above you in the standings lose is generally considered gaining ground.

Your problem was you weren't posting about the Rams or the NFC West, so he doesn't give a shit.

#27171 3 years ago
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#27172 3 years ago

So much for Dez making his debut, Fox ran a piece on Bryant 2 minutes after news broke Dez tested positive, pretty funny

#27173 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

So much for Dez making his debut, Fox ran a piece on Bryant 2 minutes after news broke Dez tested positive, pretty funny

How? Dude cant catch anything

#27174 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Somebody forgot to tell Buck he wasn’t playing as well...

#27175 3 years ago

Dallas isn’t really into playing defense.

#27176 3 years ago

That announcers curse was fun

#27177 3 years ago

That’s the one bad thing about NFL almost every night, more Buck.

#27178 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Dallas isn’t really into playing defense.

Their D is absolutely brutal.

#27179 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Their D is absolutely brutal.

Or offense, unfortunately.

As a lifelong Cowboys fan...they have been tough to watch this year.

#27180 3 years ago

I hope Centerflank comes back again for this Super Bowl. Asking for his commentary during the playoffs might be a bit much though.

#27181 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I hope Centerflank comes back again for this Super Bowl. Asking for his commentary during the playoffs might be a bit much though.

This thread needs more Packers fans like it needs more Bengals fans.

#27182 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Hahahahaha

And nobody needs that guy back he sucks. Remember his last comeback where he thought changing the name of this thread 4 times a day was the epitome of wit?

I wasn’t around during his heyday but the comeback version was useless as tits on a boar

#27183 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Or offense, unfortunately.
As a lifelong Cowboys fan...they have been tough to watch this year.

Tonight is like a summary of their season. Should be in this game but 3 missed fgs, poor coaching and less than stellar effort and poor execution will equal another loss. Jerry Jones is a terrible owner who hired this laughingstock of a head coach and created misery for Cowboys fans.

#27184 3 years ago

I saw that watermelon kick work once, and only because no one had seen it before. Total McCarthy move to try that, cause you know, advanced analytics..

#27185 3 years ago

Somewhere Jason Garrett is clapping.

#27186 3 years ago
Quoted from Slugmeister:

Somewhere Jason Garrett is clapping.

Somewhere in NY. The Giants are still in the hunt...

#27187 3 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Somewhere in NY. The Giants are still in the hunt...

Mr Wolf (resized).jpgMr Wolf (resized).jpg
#27188 3 years ago

We have the bengals, 49ers, Eagles, and giants left. Most people would love that schedule, but as a Dallas fan I see it as murderers row.

High draft pick, here we come!!

#27189 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

High draft pick, here we come!!

So many offensive linemen to pass up, can't wait!

#27190 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

[quoted image]

Wayne Gallman's season stats since week 7 look a Hell of a lot better than Zeke's right now....

#27191 3 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Wayne Gallman's season stats since week 7 look a Hell of a lot better than Zeke's right now....

Never over pay for a RB, Zekes numbers have declined every year since his rookie year.

https://images.app.goo.gl/YN7bwNNQbHhbTLwS9

#27192 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Never over pay for a RB, Zekes numbers have declined every year since his rookie year.

He signed that 90 million dollar deal and has gone downhill.

In all fairness, the Cowboys have been ravaged by injuries to the o-line. Still...production is all that matters at the end of the day.

When he is featured in local tweets daily for partying and not for football...that isn't a good thing.

#27193 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

lol

Haters gonna hate.

#27194 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

In all fairness, the Cowboys have been ravaged by injuries to the o-line. Still...production is all that matters at the end of the day.
When he is featured in local tweets daily for partying and not for football...that isn't a good thing.

He has become really bad at not making the needed 1 2 yards on 3rd and even 4th down to help keep critical drives going. Even last year when o-line was better and lots this year. He's become very disappointing to many Cowboys fan including his immaturity.

#27195 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

What was that 80’s song by that Cyndi Laupner girl. Money money changes everthing !!!

#27196 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

80’s song by that Cyndi Laupner girl

Girls just want to have fun.

#27197 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

80’s song by that Cyndi Laupner girl

Time After Time

#27198 3 years ago

No no no this one!

A8A8F155-8849-4295-BF0B-285F39CF2BA9 (resized).pngA8A8F155-8849-4295-BF0B-285F39CF2BA9 (resized).png
#27200 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

When U were Mine?

Shocking that Mitch Ryder could make a better Prince cover than Lauper; but ill take it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 18.95
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 75,687 posts in this topic. You are on page 544 of 1,514.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/544 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.