dirtbag-sees-all (resized).jpg
brimstone-gotbrim.gif
200w.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
436537586_10224867727456020_9063380137916814163_n (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240418-055421.png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,672 posts in this topic. You are on page 536 of 1,514.
#26751 3 years ago

Pillsbury dough boy off the upright, at least this one was a long kick.

#26752 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Please cut fat Randy before halftime

Randy...Dalton??

#26753 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Pillsbury dough boy off the upright, at least this one was a long kick.

Anything he makes is false hope. Lets see him hit a 30 yarder with the game on the line.

Cincy is in much better shape than this team, they should be up 3 scores.

All this said, wouldnt surprise me if they lose, haha. IF the Bengals manage to lose this game it damn well better be on a missed kick.

#26754 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Randy...Dalton??

Fat Randy is Bullocks nickname, haha

Not fat by me and you standards, but a true porker among his peers.

EiKluRcXgAA6Jzl (resized).jpgEiKluRcXgAA6Jzl (resized).jpg

#26755 3 years ago

Change his name to Randy Bullshit

#26756 3 years ago

Am I the only one getting tired of the State Farm commercial with Patrick Mahomes emptying a ketchup bottle on his steak?

#26757 3 years ago
Quoted from wolverinetuner:

Am I the only one getting tired of the State Farm commercial with Patrick Mahomes emptying a ketchup bottle on his steak?

Its probably well done as well, what an asshole.

#26758 3 years ago

They never seem to make Aaron Rogers look dumb in those commercials, always someone else.

#26759 3 years ago

As you can probably tell, I’m really getting into this game where the Lions can’t handle an XFL quarterback.

#26760 3 years ago

Well there goes burrow...always was a matter of time.

#26761 3 years ago

Sorry guys, you hate to see that.

Seriously!

#26762 3 years ago

Well they finally got Joe hurt and it looks like his knee. Fucking HC and his bullshit!!!!

#26763 3 years ago

Fuck the Bengals for doing NOTHING for the o-line.

#26764 3 years ago

Let's hope it's only one 'CL' and not all of them

#26765 3 years ago

Fed ex field claims another leg.

What the fuck

Time to go AstroTurf?

#26766 3 years ago

I’m gonna see myself out. Levi I’ll Pm you after the game to organize the prizes.

Have fun everyone.

#26767 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I’m gonna see myself out. Levi I’ll Pm you after the game to organize the prizes.
Have fun everyone.

Prizes??

#26768 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Have fun everyone.

Regardless I still got a sweet poster for you !

#26769 3 years ago

We had a qb leg bounty on this one

Not really just a friendly pinball tournament Merch bet.

#26770 3 years ago

Bummer for Burrow. It was only a matter of time, with all the hits he has taken.

Was watching the saints game. I’m surprised that they’re playing Tebow over Jamies Winston.

#26771 3 years ago

Jets need to win 3 game this season.

#26773 3 years ago

Wow Philly, I’ve never seen a stat like that. What happened to Wentz.

F0B95851-CE24-4BF4-8385-2C4345E68B79 (resized).jpegF0B95851-CE24-4BF4-8385-2C4345E68B79 (resized).jpeg
#26774 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

What happened to Wentz.
[quoted image]

My god he is fucking horrible.

#26775 3 years ago

I'm wondering if in this TN/Bal game they could plug that Alabama/Auburn game a little more. Any more pre-snap commercials and they may as well stop covering the NFL game to give a lengthy Iron Bowl teaser instead

#26776 3 years ago

Hopefully Burrow won't get fully "Wentzed" by the Bengals.

#26777 3 years ago

Hopefully, the Lions not only losing to the Panthers, but looking really bad doing so, will jolt Lions ownership into the regime change that is badly needed, IMO. The owner had said she expected the team to be playoff competitive this season, a low standard, and this should show that they definitely fall short of that. With more than six minutes left in the game but down by 3 scores, the Lions went for it on 4th and 20 and effectively ended the game. Thank you Carolina!

#26778 3 years ago
Quoted from Slugmeister:

Hopefully Burrow won't get fully "Wentzed" by the Bengals.

It sure looked like he got Wentzed. But don’t worry Bengals fans, this Ryan Finley dude looks like he can handle things.

#26779 3 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

I'm wondering if in this TN/Bal game they could plug that Alabama/Auburn game a little more. Any more pre-snap commercials and they may as well stop covering the NFL game to give a lengthy Iron Bowl teaser instead

Well, at least they’re not doing that in the Bengals game. Oh, here’s an interesting nugget.

62611390-DA30-4843-BF6E-61D668001715 (resized).jpeg62611390-DA30-4843-BF6E-61D668001715 (resized).jpeg
#26780 3 years ago

You gotta think if NYJ slip up at all that Lawrence is going to Jacksonville

#26781 3 years ago

Wait, when did Dez Bryant start playing for the Ravens?

#26782 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Wait, when did Dez Bryant start playing for the Ravens?

late in the 4th quarter

#26783 3 years ago

See ya next year joe

#26784 3 years ago

Can we just give Herbert the rookie of the year now? Sad to hear that Burrow went down..

#26785 3 years ago

Declaring "two future HOF QBs" in GB v IND is more than a little presumptuous. Not saying Rivers doesnt deserve it, but it's far from a sure thing.

#26786 3 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Declaring "two future HOF QBs" in GB v IND is more than a little presumptuous. Not saying Rivers doesnt deserve it, but it's far from a sure thing.

I'd say no HOF qb's in the game, but I guess that's why they don't give me a vote.

#26787 3 years ago

pro football reference has Rivers a lock. His comps are Favre and Brees.

#26788 3 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

I'd say no HOF qb's in the game, but I guess that's why they don't give me a vote.

WTF? Rogers is better than 82.5 percent of the current HOF QBs. This is crazy talk

#26789 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

WTF? Rogers is better than 82.5 percent of the current HOF QBs. This is crazy talk

I think billy is a vikings fan. They only like Packers when they inevitably end up on the MN squad after their useful life.

#26790 3 years ago

I think billy is a vikings fan. They only like Packers when they inevitably end up on the MN squad after their useful life.

Damn, let my guard down and got trolled. Well played

#26791 3 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

pro football reference has Rivers a lock. His comps are Favre and Brees.

No SBs (not even losses), and 4-4 in the playoffs. Hes had a ton of talent around him for stretches, too (LT!). He can get into the HOF with a $40 ticket, just like the rest of us.

#26792 3 years ago

No SBs (not even losses), and 4-4 in the playoffs. Hes had a ton of talent around him for stretches, too (LT!). He can get into the HOF with a $40 ticket, just like the rest of us.

Hah! well I'm not a fan either but there will be huge career stats. In his defense his career was played for a team with a weird ownership/city relationship and not a lot of talent.

I'm certain he's in. The more interesting debate will be Matt Ryan. If only we had someone here with a strong opinion on Ryan.

#26793 3 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

His comps are Favre and Brees.

No Sb is pretty big.

#26794 3 years ago

I dont know if joe buck gets a kickback every time he mentions the HOF or what, but for active players, that should be used very sparingly. Only the most obvious first ballot guys should be declared HOFers if you really have to do it.

#26795 3 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Can we just give Herbert the rookie of the year now? Sad to hear that Burrow went down..

I enjoyed watching burrow. I hate him being lost to injury. He tweeted "see you next year." Sad news, indeed.

Herbert is the real deal. I have a friend that's a chargers fan, and he Is stoked. I just enjoy watching him tear it up for my fantasy team

#26796 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

I agree, just messing around.

#26797 3 years ago

Man, you guys were right! It was just a matter of time for poor Burrow.

On a happier note, the Saints defense stepped it up and sacked Matty Ice eight times! Plus Taysom Hill did an admirable job with his first NFL start. 18/23 for 233 yds. No TD's but no Int's either and two rushing TD's.

#26798 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Plus Taysom Hill did an admirable job with his first NFL start...

I was impressed with it for sure.

#26799 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

[quoted image]

I'm going to tell my kids this is Cam Newton:

Screenshot_20201122-165708~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20201122-165708~2 (resized).png
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 75,672 posts in this topic. You are on page 536 of 1,514.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/536?hl=rezdog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.