pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-04-08 204744 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240408-182844_Brave (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240408-180037_Brave (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1712612981603 (resized).jpg
dan-cant-see-me.gif
IMG_5213 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,605 posts in this topic. You are on page 534 of 1,513.
#26651 3 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Tread carefully.... those same people are Cubs fans too....

tenor (1).giftenor (1).gif
#26652 3 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

This is total BS and I don't think you should bring politics into a football thread.

Corrected for those offended. Sorry.

Quoted from o-din:

Pretty silly isn't it? It's all part of the correct show. Hey, it won an erection didn't it?

#26653 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

it won an erection

One little letter makes all the difference!

#26654 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Corrected for those offended. Sorry.

Oh I wasn't offended at all, I'm sure I'm not the only one that appreciates that this thread is an escape from the constant political chatter.

#26655 3 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Oh I wasn't offended at all, I'm sure I'm not the only one that appreciates that this thread is an escape from the constant political chatter.

I hear that!

Just waiting to see who the next team the Dolphins make look like total amateurs is. Got a few days left, you know.

#26656 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Just waiting to see who the next team the Dolphins make look like total amateurs is.

If you're slyly referring to the Broncos, they got out ahead of the situation and preemptively looked like total amateurs against the Raiders last Sunday.

#26657 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

If you're slyly referring to the Broncos, they got out ahead of the situation and preemptively looked like total amateurs against the Raiders last Sunday.

I forgot they were playing The Broncos, but yes, The Raiders are the other team I won on last Sunday. Sadly, the only other team.

#26658 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Politics aside there is ZERO logical reasoning why coaches need to wear masks especially when 100+ players in the game are not wearing them...its stupid and I miss seeing the coaches yell and scream on the sidelines

I love seeing the coaches, wearing a mask, still cover their face with the play card when calling a play in.

I don't think it's meaningless to have everybody on the sideline besides the players in a mask, which seems to be the rule? There seem to be like 100 non-player personell on the sidelines so better safe than sorry. NFL is doing a good job so far, no major fuck ups or spreads. I never thought they'd be able to pull it off and here we are over halfway through.

#26659 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I love seeing the coaches, wearing a mask, still cover their face with the play card when calling a play in.
I don't think it's meaningless to have everybody on the sideline besides the players in a mask, which seems to be the rule? There seem to be like 100 non-player personell on the sidelines so better safe than sorry. NFL is doing a good job so far, no major fuck ups or spreads. I never thought they'd be able to pull it off and here we are over halfway through.

Come on man! Its a total joke....with your logic than all the players should wear masks as well ! They are all under the same set of rules...

#26660 3 years ago

It's simple math. Most players and coaches don't get sick from this. At least that they ever mention. Must have something to do with running up and down the field. And perhaps breathing in and breathing out.

#26661 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

It's simple math. Most players and coaches don't get sick from this. At least that they ever mention. Must have something to do with running up and down the field. And perhaps breathing in and breathing out.

It's really the people that cant breathe in and out thay have the most trouble. My wife's family thought this was all a hoax, met for some gatherings, and now a few of them got infected themselves. Unfortunately some of them aren't doing too great. I assume they'll all emerge from their helicopters shortly and proclaim we shouldn't let this prevent us from living our lives.

Isnt there a whole nother thread dedicated to this though?

#26662 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It’s the best. I have yet to pour a beer into my mask, but I’ve been really close.

#26663 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Ha those guys are dumbasses! Real coaches like Harballs keep there mic INSIDE their mask...that way no one can see the words coming out!

hballs (resized).pnghballs (resized).png
#26664 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Come on man! Its a total joke....with your logic than all the players should wear masks as well ! They are all under the same set of rules...

Yeah. Of all the bullshit that’s happened this year this is your “come on man?” Threshold.

There’s still a pandemic. Wearing masks is better than not wearing them. And I’m supposed to be outraged that the NFL is forcing coaches to wear one? Honestly, who gives a fuck? How does this affect you?

Come on man!

#26665 3 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Of course there is. But many are banned, and many can’t spew their usual nonsense there without getting modded. So they constantly bring their bullshit elsewhere thinking it’s less policed.

It really is fucking annoying. You’d have be dumb as a fucking rock to think typing “dicknose” 30 times a day makes you look smart, funny, or clever, but here we are.

#26666 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yeah. Of all the bullshit that’s happened this year this is your “come on man?” Threshold.
There’s still a pandemic. Wearing masks is better than not wearing them. And I’m supposed to be outraged that the NFL is forcing coaches to wear one? Honestly, who gives a fuck? How does this affect you?
Come on man!

I don't give two shits about it...but clearly your logic is flawed if u think it makes sense....everyone is tested under the same protocols...so why the fuck would coaches wear masks if players don't? makes zero sense

#26667 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I don't give two shits about it...but clearly your logic is flawed if u think it makes sense....everyone is tested under the same protocols...so why the fuck would coaches wear masks if players don't? makes zero sense

WHO FUCKING CARES

#26669 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

WHO FUCKING CARES

EXACTLY.....but not surprised u think it makes sense

#26670 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

WHO FUCKING CARES

Pretty sure it's whom.

#26671 3 years ago

On a similar point, has anyone mentioned a possible legal/rules reason that Refs need to lower their masks to speak?!

#26672 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

On a similar point, has anyone mentioned a possible legal/rules reason that Refs need to lower their masks to speak?!

This way we know it’s not a ventriloquist

#26673 3 years ago

I agree with Levi though. A few months ago none of my cronies myself included thought the league would be playing this long either or at all.

I'd like to thank whoever was at least partly responsible for that. I can only watch Planet of the Apes movies so many times.

#26674 3 years ago

Am I the only one who doesn't get the dicknose reference? Was something new discovered on the LOTR LE backglass?

#26675 3 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Am I the only one who doesn't get the dicknose reference? Was something new discovered on the LOTR LE backglass?

Yes

#26676 3 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Am I the only one who doesn't get the dicknose reference?

My fault. I might have invented the term, but certainly not the practice. I think it was MR68 who originally posted this here.

#26677 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

This way we know it’s not a ventriloquist

Yeah but it may as well be, those calls are coming in from NY!

#26678 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:My fault. I might have invented the term....
ummm no.

#26679 3 years ago

Why, have you been noticing dicknoses longer than I have?

#26680 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Why, have you been noticing dicknoses longer than I have?

Yes, the term has been used since the beginning.
The internet is kind of quick to pick up on things.

#26681 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yes, the term has been used since the beginning.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about Dicknose Butkus.

#26682 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about Dicknose Butkus.

Butkus just sacked Covid

#26683 3 years ago

Yeah, start talking football there and it will put them to sleep. They seem more interested in politics.

Perhaps it makes them feel better, like when the other team, say the Arizona Cardinals, kneel down instead of kicking the extra point at the end of the game that would have evened the spread.

#26684 3 years ago

Just gonna leave this here..

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#26685 3 years ago

Seattle - Arizona is a pretty good Thursday night game. I think Wilson gets back on track. The Over/Under is 57.5. I am hoping for an Over game.

Can we talk about football please?

#26686 3 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Seattle - Arizona is a pretty good Thursday night game. I think Wilson gets back on track. The Over/Under is 57.5. I am hoping for an Over game.
Can we talk about football please?

I like Arizona in this one.

Seattle been beefy lately, and homefield advantage ain't what it used to be!

#26687 3 years ago

Just gonna leave this here..[quoted image]

Based on the scouting report you posted, are we to assume that Paul Horning is in the mascot's outfit?

#26688 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I like Arizona in this one.
Seattle been beefy lately, and homefield advantage ain't what it used to be!

Totally agree on the home field deal with some of the teams having zero fans. Kyler is playing really good football right now. Wilson was on MVP pace until a couple weeks ago. I don't think he stays down too much longer.

#26689 3 years ago

This game is gonna be great. I say Wilson gets off the funk he’s in and gets the W. Can’t lose to Zona twice and win this division imo.

#26690 3 years ago

Levi, what's up with the Charlie Brown avatar? I already miss your old one.

#26691 3 years ago

I’m liking Ari and the over, Sea D is historically bad.

#26692 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Levi, what's up with the Charlie Brown avatar? I already miss your old one.

Ha I just figured it was time for a new one.

#26693 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'd like to thank whoever was at least partly responsible for that. I can only watch Planet of the Apes movies so many times.

Not true!

#26694 3 years ago

Time to crack open a beer and get ready for this Seahawks - Cardinals game!

#26695 3 years ago

Seattle's defense finally showed up this game, so far so good!

#26696 3 years ago

Waiting for my babe to finish up Gray's Anatomy.

#26697 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Waiting for my babe to finish up Gray's Anatomy.

1 TV? Is this the 20th century?

#26698 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

1 TV? Is this the 20th century?

I just can't bring myself to watch in the bedroom since the 65 inch showed up!

#26699 3 years ago

Man Metcalf is so scary. Haha.

#26700 3 years ago

Alright Carlos Hyde! Limping along til I get Ekeler back...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 75,605 posts in this topic. You are on page 534 of 1,513.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/534 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.