pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
giphy (1).gif
nfl films 1970 (resized).png
IMG_0255.gif
pinsidepool.gif
iblameyourflipperrubbers (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,325 posts in this topic. You are on page 533 of 1,507.
#26601 3 years ago
Quoted from Slugmeister:

Did Winston ever get his vision corrected.

I think his problem is overconfidence.

#26602 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Well he usually throws 3 tds also.

Point his his game doesn’t lend to increasing a RBs stock.

#26603 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Point his his game doesn’t lend to increasing a RBs stock.

Kamaras fantasy value is more as a pass catcher, he had 15 yds rushing yesterday and was the #1 RB, it’ll be interesting to see what happens with Jameis

#26604 3 years ago

The thinking would be more outlet/dump off passes/screens.
Then again they have to many designed plays for him (Kamara) whom knows.

#26605 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Not if Winston throws his patented 4 picks a game.

Quoted from TheLaw:

Well he usually throws 3 tds also.

Hey Winston, get in line. Drew Lock is battling for the lead in interceptions (think he bagged four more yesterday) and he doesn’t hide them behind a bunch of TDs like some people.

Some more depressing Lock shit I just read: “He led the league through the first nine weeks in bad-throw percentage, per Pro Football Reference, delivering inaccurate balls on 25.7 percent of his attempts. His throws were on target 65.6 percent of the time, last among qualified passers. And his completion percentage of 56.5 was also last among qualified passers.”

#26606 3 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

I think his problem is overconfidence.

And crab legs... lol

#26607 3 years ago

What’s the record for turnovers in a game? Gotta be getting close.

#26608 3 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

What’s the record for turnovers in a game? Gotta be getting close.

According to google, 17, Lions had 12 themselves vs Bears in 1942

#26609 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

And crab legs... lol

don't forget about them fingers

Screen-Shot-2018-12-23-at-5.11.02-PM (resized).pngScreen-Shot-2018-12-23-at-5.11.02-PM (resized).png
#26610 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Good win for the Rams, and now tied for first place. Jared Goff is a really good qb when he has time to throw, and with the Seahawks lousy pass rush I figured it would be a good day. Would have been perfect with the rest of the NFC west losing, but Buffalo had to shit the bed against the Cardinals. Houston letting Deandre Hopkins go was a huge mistake.

Yeah, I'm feeling a lot less confident with the Seahawks after their play the last two games. The Rams were ballin'. The Hawks D has been bad all along, but the O=line and Wilson haven't looked great either of late. They need to get their act together. Everyone in Seattle has been calling for them to fire their Defensive Coach for years, this might finally be the year it happens.

#26611 3 years ago

Not sure what’s more impressive: the new “improved” Bears offense with the new play caller or MNF’s new and “improved” announcing crew. They’re both on fire!

#26612 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Some more depressing Lock shit I just read

I really hope Lock can help Denver to get Trevor!

#26613 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Kamaras fantasy value is more as a pass catcher, he had 15 yds rushing yesterday and was the #1 RB, it’ll be interesting to see what happens with Jameis

Yeah. I think Kamara is QB proof, but Jamies doesn’t make him a better fantasy RB imo. Mostly because he can’t really get any better.

#26614 3 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

I really hope Lock can help Denver to get Trevor!

Denver will struggle to get one more win.But with 3 wins they are out for Lawrence probably.Fields from OSU may be another Deshaun Watson though.And a later round QB to watch is Zach Wilson from BYU.

#26615 3 years ago

Broken clavicle??

#26616 3 years ago
Quoted from Slugmeister:

Fields from OSU may be another Deshaun Watson though.

OSU qbs are NFL busts 100 percent of the time, its science.

#26617 3 years ago
Quoted from Slugmeister:

Denver will struggle to get one more win.But with 3 wins they are out for Lawrence probably.Fields from OSU may be another Deshaun Watson though.And a later round QB to watch is Zach Wilson from BYU.

Denver looked like shit Sunday night, but their D can still play, so they could still grind out a win or two. Regardless, it's probably impossible for anyone to slip in under the Jets this year.

#26618 3 years ago

Anyone else still just super depressed that chubb walked out of bounds on the 1 yard line instead of scoring and covering the spread? No? Just me? okay I don't understand how it made sense to do that, go up by 2 scores or only 3 points and keep the ball to possibly fumble. Absurd.

#26619 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Denver looked like shit last night, but their D can still play, so they could still grind out a win or two. Regardless, it's probably impossible for anyone to slip in under the Jets this year.

The Jets are putrid. My Cowboys are too, but they won 2 games back when Dak was still playing, so they probably won't overtake the jets for the #1 spot.

#26620 3 years ago
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#26621 3 years ago

Patent AB behavior.

#26622 3 years ago
Quoted from RojerLockless:

Anyone else still just super depressed that chubb walked out of bounds on the 1 yard line instead of scoring and covering the spread? No? Just me? okay I don't understand how it made sense to do that, go up by 2 scores or only 3 points and keep the ball to possibly fumble. Absurd.

I’m not a degenerate gambler, so no.

#26623 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Patent AB behavior.

Patent NFL billionaire owner behavior, and patent TB behavior (bringing a guy like that onto an NFL roster).

#26624 3 years ago

Hey CrazyLevi its a big matchup this week between the football team and the Bengals!

Friendly wager on the game for Pincinnati and NYCPC swag? I got tshirts and stickers left over I can put up.

Let me know!

#26625 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Patent NFL billionaire owner behavior, and patent TB behavior (bringing a guy like that onto an NFL roster).

True, if not for TB he would not even be playing.

#26626 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Hey crazylevi its a big matchup this week between the football team and the Bengals!
Friendly wager on the game for Pincinnati and NYCPC swag? I got tshirts and stickers left over I can put up.
Let me know!

I have to be honest - I don't think the WFT has a fucking prayer. THey always go down two touchdowns in the first half and then struggle to come back. The offense is dogshit, as we expected, but the defense being this fucking terrible situationally comes as a bit of a surprise to me.

But sure! Def into a swag bet. Bring it on!!! I'm sure I can come up with a t-shirt. Or a cool poster.

#26627 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I’m not a degenerate gambler, so no.

Quoted from chuckwurt:

Hey crazylevi its a big matchup this week between the football team and the Bengals!
Let me know!

What a dirty, dirty lie you told there! Don't take his bet Levi!

#26628 3 years ago

Quoted from DudeRegular:What a dirty, dirty lie you told there! Don't take his bet Levi!

#26629 3 years ago

You’re on brother. I think you underestimate the Bengals badness though. Haha.

If we have a tie, this is a serious possibility, we will need to break it somehow.

One ball on stars? Haha

#26630 3 years ago

Apparently, the fines for coaches not wearing masks was just a passing faze. Or, they never considered a fine for the half ass wearing of them.

Hard to argue with that when that has been demonstrated repeatedly as part of the new nationwide plan.

#26631 3 years ago
0AD2BB6D-32B3-4AA8-BD9D-1B5A468CB5D5 (resized).jpeg0AD2BB6D-32B3-4AA8-BD9D-1B5A468CB5D5 (resized).jpeg
#26632 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Apparently, the fines for coaches not wearing masks was just a passing faze. Or, they never considered a fine for the half ass wearing of them.
Hard to argue with that when that has been demonstrated repeatedly as part of the new nationwide plan.

Its stupid they have to wear them in the first place....whats the difference between the players, coaches, and staff? Their all under the same protocols, and get tested daily .... the only thing I can think of is perception, which I guess has some value, but theres no logical reason they need to wear masks as none of the players do.

#26633 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

the only thing I can think of is perception, which I guess has some value, but theres no logical reason they need to wear masks as none of the players do.

Pretty silly isn't it? It's all part of the correct show. Hey, it won an erection didn't it?

#26634 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Pretty silly isn't it? It's all part of the politically correct show. Hey, it won an election didn't it? Fear does have it's merits.

No doubt

#26635 3 years ago

I'll admit it seems pretty stupid for the coaches to be forced to wear a mask, but when half the country is still refusing to wear a mask outside of that controlled bubble 9 months into the (same) pandemic... well I appreciate the effort to subvert the shitty information they've been receiving from other 'sources'.

Plus it's fun to watch coaches be miserable.

#26636 3 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

I'll admit it seems pretty stupid for the coaches to be forced to wear a mask, but when half the country is still refusing to wear a mask outside of that controlled bubble 9 months into the (same) pandemic..

All you gotta do is look at the head honchos that say wear a mask while their dicknose is hanging out and they constantly have to fix it to see why nobody is taking at least them seriously. Well, some are, but not those that can see without blinders on.

#26637 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Pretty silly isn't it? It's all part of the politically correct show. Hey, it won an election didn't it? Fear does have it's merits.

This is total BS and I don't think you should bring politics into a football thread.

#26638 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

You could argue that fear won an election. Or that towering incompetence lost it. But where’s the fun in bringing election talk into a football thread? Erection talk is another matter, given the ad revenue the NFL generates in that department.

#26639 3 years ago

Politics aside there is ZERO logical reasoning why coaches need to wear masks especially when 100+ players in the game are not wearing them...its stupid and I miss seeing the coaches yell and scream on the sidelines

#26640 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Erection talk is another matter, given the add revenue the NFL generates in that department.

Jimmy Johnson approves this message

#26641 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I miss seeing the coaches yell and scream on the sidelines

Yep, this cuts both ways, however now they can cuss AS MUCH as they want to cause nobody can read their lips.

Man this is gonna cut deep into the source material for bad lip reading 2020!!!

-mof

#26642 3 years ago

Coaches spent most of the game with their faces covered behind their playbooks anyway, like we wouldn't otherwise know Matt Nagy was going to call an inexplicable pass on first down. What's funny to me is that most of these guys will pull down their facemask and then cover it up with their playsheet. The only guy that seems to have it figured out is Reid (other than that first hilarious week). Why not just use the shield? Seems like a perfect use case for it.

Anyway, I've hit my quota of 15 minutes of mask talk for the day.

#26643 3 years ago

I love stuff like this. It's one of the few chances we have as fans to actually make a difference this year.

I like to imagine Zimmer in his office blowing a gasket, desperately trying to understand what a "reddit" is.

#26644 3 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Jimmy Johnson approves this message

no F'ing way...

#26645 3 years ago
Quoted from mof:

no F'ing way...

I am as shocked as you are, I had no idea he drove a racecar in retirement either.

#26646 3 years ago

I love stuff like this. It's one of the few chances we have as fans to actually make a difference this year.
I like to imagine Zimmer in his office blowing a gasket, desperately trying to understand what a "reddit" is. [quoted image]

Give Jags fans something to take their mind off of you know what.... I love this.

#26647 3 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Give Jags fans something to take their mind off of you know what.... I love this.

It's not often we get to work alongside Bears fans and the Lions fan.

#26648 3 years ago

It's not often we get to work alongside Bears fans and the Lions fan.

Tread carefully.... those same people are Cubs fans too....

#26649 3 years ago

Speaking of the NFL and teams...

How many NFL or TEAM pinball's over there years are there that we can name off the top of our heads without looking?

I'll go first...

Monday Night Football Pinball

OIP (2) (resized).jpegOIP (2) (resized).jpeg
#26650 3 years ago

Wow the NFL fines people for stupid clothing related shit; thanks for the update. Welcome to decades ago

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
There are 75,325 posts in this topic. You are on page 533 of 1,507.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/533?hl=rezdog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.