iblameyourflipperrubbers (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
so-shatto-is-dealing-late-burns-to-the-49ers-v0-kr4yigcvzdpc1.png
IMG_5898 (resized).png
RDT_20240319_1906132562035229678710219 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240319_160503_YouTube (resized).jpg
432496760_913456790786597_8120864724896614595_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,296 posts in this topic. You are on page 526 of 1,506.
#26251 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Right that too. Just cows and chickens. And roosters. How do you sleep?!
Chargers about to cough one up to the jags lol

lol maybe not

Great day of
Football today !!

#26252 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Right that too. Just cows and chickens. And roosters. How do you sleep?!
Chargers about to cough one up to the jags lol

Wow... such an odd season in some respects. Some things seem so normal though, and make me forget its 2020. For example the Bengals taking the lead with 1 min to go, only to lose the game. Its good to see SOME things havent changed in 2020.

#26253 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

His roosters are the equivalent of my early morning leaf blowers.

I have a 24 hour empenada joint across the street. People sit there in their cars at 2 am ordering and eating with their stereos cranking.

I let it go on Saturdays but it happened last wed. I had to go down there screaming like a lunatic at the asshole in the car and also the empenanda joint. No problems since, they’ve put up signs asking people not to be assholes.

#26254 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

His roosters are the equivalent of my early morning leaf blowers.

lol! what is early for your area? In my neighborhood it seems to be the gentlemans agreement to not mow before 9.

#26255 3 years ago

Meanwhile, we have a real barnburner with this Chargers Jaguars game. Back and forth, back and forth...

#26256 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I have a 24 hour empenada joint across the street. People sit there in their cars at 2 am ordering and eating with their stereos cranking.
I let it go on Saturdays but it happened last wed. I had to go down there screaming like a lunatic at the asshole in the car and also the empenanda joint. No problems since, they’ve put up signs asking people not to be assholes.

This is great, haha. Read this to my wife and now she wants nothing more than an empanada

#26257 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

This is great, haha. Read this to my wife and now she wants nothing more than an empanada

The empenadas a fucking awesome but try to be a half decent neighbor!! Geez!!!

#26258 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

lol! what is early for your area? In my neighborhood it seems to be the gentlemans agreement to not mow before 9.

Used to be 7 AM, a different one almost every day, and cars and minivans racing up the street to drop their kids of at all the schools . But recently, since the pandemic started, no more cars and most gardeners don't start until after 9. I'm going to miss it when it goes back to the rat race it used to be.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It's tough to stay cool when the shit goes on day after day, believe me. I had a blower next door blowing clouds of dirt at my house before I had a chance to shut the windows so I laid into him hard one day. Then he just blew the dirt at me. The neighbors fired his ass because they didn't like him either.

#26259 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Used to be 7 AM, and cars and minivans racing up the street to drop their kids of at all the schools . But recently, since the pandemic started, no more cars and most gardeners don't start until after 9. I'm going to miss it when it goes back to the rat race it used to be.

It's tough to stay cool when the shit goes on day after day, believe me. I had a blower next door blowing clouds of dirt at my house before I had a chance to shut the windows so I laid into him hard one day. Then he just blew the dirt at me. The neighbors fired his ass because they didn't like him either.

This empenada joint has a liquor license. You don’t want to fuck with that in nyc.

I told them I don’t want to be a snitch and call 311 on them every night but how about a little fucking help. The place has a bouncer out front!!! He can ask people to turn down their radios.

It’s 2 am on a wed, people have to go to work and go to school tomorrow dammit!!

I absolutely did not keep my cool. My voice was all high pitched and I was cursing like a sailor. Next time I’ll take a few deep breaths first.

#26260 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

This empenada joint has a liquor license. You don’t want to fuck with that in nyc.

No, you definitely want to be careful who you fuck with especially if they know where you live.

The leafblowers and I have an understanding. I yell at them , and they just give me a stupid look and keep on blowing.

#26261 3 years ago

So the AFC West has Mahomes,Herbert and Carr.Denver has Drew Lock who sucks.It has to start with an actual owner not this trust fund bullshit
of the Bowlen family.Clean out the front office and find a QB that can play.

#26262 3 years ago
Quoted from Slugmeister:

So the AFC West has Mahomes,Herbert and Carr.Denver has Drew Lock who sucks.It has to start with an actual owner not this trust fund bullshit
of the Bowlen family.Clean out the front office and find a QB that can play.

Meanwhile, the Broncos have several Super Bowl titles, while besides last year's KC win, you have to go all the way back to the Raiders when they played in LA.

#26263 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

No, you definitely want to be careful who you fuck with especially if they know where you live.
The leafblowers and I have an understanding. I yell at them , and they just give me a stupid look and keep on blowing.

Why don’t you lead a campaign to get the gas powered blowers banned? You live in California, so promote clean electric.

F21221DA-CEA1-40B8-84B3-C4802D21451C (resized).pngF21221DA-CEA1-40B8-84B3-C4802D21451C (resized).png
#26264 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Why don’t you lead a campaign to get the gas powered blowers banned? You live in California, so promote clean electric.

When you live in California, the only things they won't ban are things that people hired by our leaders use. You can't imagine our governor with an unkept lawn can you?

#26265 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Lol

They don’t know where I live. There’s probably 700 people
Living on this block.

I know where they live, and so do the bored cops I’ll be calling noise complaints in to.

Another nice thing about life in the city. Anonymity.

#26266 3 years ago

It doesn't stop at home either. You could have just washed and put a fresh coat of wax on your car and there is always one going on every street, blowing up big old clouds of dust and dirt as you drive by. That's what they do, blow dirt back and forth and at your car as you drive by.

#26267 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

It doesn't stop at home either. You could have just washed and put a fresh coat of wax on your car and there is always one going on every street, blowing up big old clouds of dust and dirt as you drive by. That's what they do, blow dirt back and forth and at your car as you drive by.

I’ve never seen a leaf blower here.

Maybe you should move here into an apartment over the empenada joint.

#26268 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

When you live in California, the only things they won't ban are things that people hired by our leaders use. You can't imagine our governor with an unkept lawn can you?

I’m right there with you with the leaf blowers. I work nights and they always wake me up in the morning. My Gardner uses them, so I guess I’m part of the problem. You would think they could come up with a good muffler for those things. Plus they kick up dust that coats my cars. Now at the risk of sounding like a grumpy old man, when I was a kid my parents made me use a broom or rake and dustpan to clean up leaves.

#26269 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

You would think they could come up with a good muffler for those things.

Yes, they are already above any allowable decibel levels, but again, as long as those in charge hire them, nothing will change. I do my own lawn and do use a push broom, because it's what I've always done, and the last thing I want is clouds of dirt getting into my garage where a large part of my pinball collection is.

#26270 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I’ve never seen a leaf blower here.

Well, since the Chargers seem to have this game well in hand, it's your lucky day!

#26271 3 years ago

Anyone who goes off on someone peddling empanadas is a-ok in my book. Stripping calzones of their delicious tomato sauce is inexcusable.

#26272 3 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Anyone who goes off on someone peddling empanadas is a-ok in my book.

Yes, just don't mess with our enchiladas.

#26273 3 years ago

While Budda Baker's interception was great, DJ Metcalf is damn fast, I can't believe he caught up with him. Oh geeze, Seattle holds. Why didn't Arizona go for 3? Good to see Seattle's D finally looking better.

#26274 3 years ago

Wilson's bomb passes are insanely accurate, Wilson to Lockett x2.

#26275 3 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Wilson's bomb passes are insanely accurate, Wilson to Lockett x2.

I think that he’s gotta be a leading candidate for mvp..he’s a stud

#26276 3 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

While Budda Baker's interception was great, DJ Metcalf is damn fast, I can't believe he caught up with him. Oh geeze, Seattle holds. Why didn't Arizona go for 3? Good to see Seattle's D finally looking better.

I just saw that play, holy cow what an athlete.

#26277 3 years ago

Damn this is a good game!

#26278 3 years ago

I'm glad I am getting such a good SNF game since my team lost again today. Of course, it looks like I will really have to start enjoying a lot more games, because my club looks like one of the worst teams in the league right now.

#26279 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Wow... such an odd season in some respects. Some things seem so normal though, and make me forget its 2020. For example the Bengals taking the lead with 1 min to go, only to lose the game. Its good to see SOME things havent changed in 2020.

I was visiting a friend who just had surgery and he had the game on. That was such bullshit but you just knew that it was going to happen because it happens every damn time. If it wasnt for Joe Burrow the Bengals would be so pathetically bad that it wouldnt even be funny.

#26280 3 years ago

Kudos to Arizona for hanging in until overtime even though they've been outplayed all night.

#26281 3 years ago

Love seeing Larry Fitzgerald out there still rockin' it. He's been a star forever.

#26282 3 years ago

This game is nuts. Arizona iced their own kicker.

#26283 3 years ago
Quoted from beergut666:

On 2nd down. So stupid. Run that ball up the gut and spend some time to get a chance at a chip shot.

#26284 3 years ago
Quoted from beergut666:

I'm just shaking my head. This is crazy!

#26285 3 years ago

This game is so much better than I thought it would be.

#26286 3 years ago

Woah, off the uprights. The only time Arizona has the lead the entire game is when they win in the final seconds in overtime. That's painful for Seattle fans like me.

#26287 3 years ago

Great comeback win for the Cards! Always loved my some Larry Fitzgerald. But that defense sure stepped up when they had to. Amazing game.

#26288 3 years ago

Wow, Wilson shitb he bed for once.
Great game.

#26289 3 years ago

I won a bet on the Cards a couple weeks ago, but this just confirms that this year they are for real. Closest thing we have to a professional, winning team in So Cal. I don't count the Rams because they are destined to choke.

#26290 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Wow, Wilson shitb he bed for once.
Great game.

Yeah, 33-50, 388 YDS and 3 TDs isn't really bad, but the 3 interceptions was absolutely uncharacteristic. The Hawks needed a loss to buck up and play tougher as a team.

#26291 3 years ago

Throwing the game losing INT is the shitting. As we've talked about, thats his game. INTs in the game don't worry me..

Team might need a wake up call, but they aren't going anywhere with that defense. As we menton every week

#26292 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Throwing the game losing INT is the shitting.

Especially when there was no receiver there. Just like three or four red and white shirts.

#26293 3 years ago
Screenshot_20201026-003027~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20201026-003027~2 (resized).png
#26294 3 years ago

Made some Banners for my Friends - now we're ready for next Superbowl

IMG-20201020-WA0023 (resized).jpegIMG-20201020-WA0023 (resized).jpegIMG-20201020-WA0025 (resized).jpegIMG-20201020-WA0025 (resized).jpegIMG-20201020-WA0028 (resized).jpegIMG-20201020-WA0028 (resized).jpegIMG-20201026-WA0000 (resized).jpegIMG-20201026-WA0000 (resized).jpeg
#26295 3 years ago
Quoted from MightyGrave:

Made some Banners for my Friends - now we're ready for next Superbowl
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Where is the Bengals banner?

#26296 3 years ago

Lol!!

Screenshot_20201026-164848~3 (resized).pngScreenshot_20201026-164848~3 (resized).png
#26297 3 years ago

Zak Taylor is proving himself to be serious mistake on Cincinnati's part. This guy isn't HC ready by a long shot. He's taken many of the starters out in favor of rookies and 1-2ys players. One good example is Geno Atkins, they had been reporting he was injured.....turns out not true Geno says like Dunlap he was told he'd be a role player only and listed as 3rd string. Geno is a hall of fame player and is still highly regarded by Pro Football analyst as one of the best in the game. I thought ridding ourselves of Marvin Lewis would be a good thing and I still do but Taylor is not the answer, he should be coaching Pop Warner teams not NFL teams.

#26298 3 years ago

The stats aren’t in Atkins and Dunlaps favor however. They’ve been amongst the worst at their positions this year.

#26299 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Zak Taylor is proving himself to be serious mistake on Cincinnati's part. This guy isn't HC ready by a long shot. He's taken many of the starters out in favor of rookies and 1-2ys players. One good example is Geno Atkins, they had been reporting he was injured.....turns out not true Geno says like Dunlap he was told he'd be a role player only and listed as 3rd string. Geno is a hall of fame player and is still highly regarded by Pro Football analyst as one of the best in the game. I thought ridding ourselves of Marvin Lewis would be a good thing and I still do but Taylor is not the answer, he should be coaching Pop Warner teams not NFL teams.

Think of it like this Russ. What used to be an AJ Green is now a John Ross.

Also, Joe Burrow is 3rd in passing yards, insane for a rookie behind our o-line. Man is a MONSTER. Also boy am I happy the Bengals went with Higgins in round 2. Were a lineman or 2 and an entire defense away from the super bowl. All in all, things are looking up and the skill positions could be top 5 in football.

#26300 3 years ago
06BEFF37-DB11-4E61-9A75-F755A91BDCBA (resized).jpeg06BEFF37-DB11-4E61-9A75-F755A91BDCBA (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
Machine - For Sale
Scranton, PA
There are 75,296 posts in this topic. You are on page 526 of 1,506.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/526?hl=mightygrave and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.