spongebob-done.gif
24ae2301d4aa96956b7002b622b63a1e.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240411-182346_Brave (resized).jpg
IMG_3029 (resized).png
20240411_133523 (resized).jpg
960db372-3937-4740-898d-de1cf01c5689_text (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,620 posts in this topic. You are on page 520 of 1,513.
#25951 3 years ago
Screenshot_20201015-164845_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20201015-164845_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
#25952 3 years ago

While the rest of the AFC West might like to forget that the Chiefs will probably be crushing us all for the next few years, I'm not sure your table is completely accurate ...

#25953 3 years ago

Why mess with a good thing.CEH is a stud.The offense can score at will.Adding a malcontent like Bell just might backfire.

#25954 3 years ago

It’s being reported that Le’Veon is signing with the Chiefs.

#25955 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

It’s being reported that Le’Veon is signing with the Chiefs.

That’s what I’m reading as well. I don’t know if I’m excited, or a lil upset. He was a great rb years ago, but did shit in NY. I realize it’s all about the off. line and blocking for a rb, but it does take away from Clyde Edwards Helaire. Guess time will tell, the team n coach Reid won’t put up w his drama shit at all..

#25956 3 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

That’s what I’m reading as well. I don’t know if I’m excited, or a lil upset. He was a great rb years ago, but did shit in NY. I realize it’s all about the off. line and blocking for a rb, but it does take away from Clyde Edwards Helaire. Guess time will tell, the team n coach Reid won’t put up w his drama shit at all..

I think he’ll be a bit rejuvenated, and their system always gets the most out of RBs.

#25957 3 years ago

Haven't seen the official news of signing yet but would not be surprised if KC signs him. We had Shady McCoy last year in what I would say is a similar situation.

#25958 3 years ago

Great. So now we get Tuesday or Wednesday night football and Thursday is just a repeat of one of Sunday's games. Please wake me up when the Dolphins are kicking somebody in the ass again.

#25959 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Please wake me up when the Dolphins are kicking somebody in the ass again.

O-din, 2023

AlarmingMajorArkshell-small.gifAlarmingMajorArkshell-small.gif

#25960 3 years ago

Sounds like some science fiction movie. I will be ready to play the part.

#25961 3 years ago

rai please name 50-100 RBs better than Bell. I’ll wait.

#25962 3 years ago

I'm glad Bell stayed in the AFC, but his best days may be behind him. KC sure does seem like a good fit. When's the last time KC had anything less than a good RB? That line seems pretty average these days, but the threat of Mahomes surely makes up for that.

#25963 3 years ago

Breaking news, 2020 NFC East is the worst division ever through five games!

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-nfc-east-is-historically-bad-how-much-worse-can-it-get/

(Trigger warning, this article implies that Dalton as starter does not improve the Cowboy’s odds of winning the division).

#25964 3 years ago

Randy Dalton makes any team better. Those clowns just don’t get it.

#25965 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Screenshot_20201016-092144~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20201016-092144~2 (resized).png
#25966 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

But can he play in the secondary as well?

#25967 3 years ago

He may not lose another game..........

#25968 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Or anymore hair.

#25969 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

But can he play in the secondary as well?

Yes.

#25971 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Soon as Dak went down and we knew the extent of his injuries the Cheifs picked up Leveon Bell. Its clear they arent getting through Dallas on the road to the super bowl without stacking the deck.

#25972 3 years ago

Hey mods, let’s refresh the thread title to reflect the times: “Official NFL Thread (and Randy Dalton Fanclub)”

#25973 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Hey mods, time to refresh the thread title to reflect the times: “Official NFL Thread (and Randy Dalton Fanclub)”

As a Cowboys fan, I have to say I have a lot of concern. On one hand, it could be a good thing that they get back to running the ball more and keeping our defense off the field. On the other hand, our o-line is so decimated...it may get Dalton and/or Zeke hurt as well.

I certainly don't think the Cowboys will be seriously contending for anything (other than the possible lead in the worst division in football). They may be better off just going for a high draft pick.

#25974 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I certainly don't think the Cowboys will be seriously contending for anything (other than the possible lead in the worst division in football). They may be better off just going for a high draft pick.

Yep, not much glory to be had winning the NFC East this year but still easily in reach for the Cowboys. Having a veteran like Dalton with all that experience losing in the first round of the playoffs might come in handy.

#25975 3 years ago

According to Webster's dictionary the definition of average is Randy Dalton

#25976 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

it may get Dalton and/or Zeke hurt

Dalton is used to running for his life lol. I don't really think Bell is going to improve KC, not enough it'll make a difference anyway.

#25977 3 years ago
Quoted from Slugmeister:

According to Webster's dictionary the definition of average is Randy Dalton

Many average QB's have made it to a super bowl, it's the team around them that counts the most.

#25978 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Dalton is used to running for his life lol. I don't really think Bell is going to improve KC, not enough it'll make a difference anyway.

I agree. DOn't see why they signed that disgruntled wash up.

If it ain't broke...

#25979 3 years ago

Dallas will win their division with Dalton.

#25980 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Hey mods, time to refresh the thread title to reflect the times: “Official NFL Thread (and Randy Dalton Fanclub)”

And the movement has begun.

#25981 3 years ago

This will be fun to watch!

#25982 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Dallas will win their division with Dalton.

Dallas would win that division with Daditude as their QB.

#25983 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

intro-1501761725 (resized).jpgintro-1501761725 (resized).jpg
#25984 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

I would wear a red no-contact jersey and only hand it off to Elliott.

#25985 3 years ago

Bunch of covidfefe stuff going on today. Getting a little spooked about this season

#25986 3 years ago

Lomachenko vs Lopez coming on ESPN this si going to be one of the best fights in the last 5 yrs. 10pm-1am

#25987 3 years ago

If joe burrow doesn’t get hurt tomorrow, he’s going to pass for 100 TDs.

Randy Dalton? 101 TDs tomorrow.

#25988 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Lomachenko vs Lopez coming on ESPN this si going to be one of the best fights in the last 5 yrs. 10pm-1am

I'm pumped for this one Russ!

#25989 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Randy Dalton? 101 TDs tomorrow.

But first he will knock out Lomalopez with a Randoken in the first second.

#25990 3 years ago

I'm with ya! You just see that knockout 15-0 all by TKO. Not a great boxer but man devastating power, like George Foreman's Punch in a Light Middleweight!

#25991 3 years ago

Isn't that the Dallas MVP2020?

#25992 3 years ago

I think that it’s bs that the Chiefs/Bills game starts & 2 (pst) on Monday..I realize that the boys/cards was originally scheduled for prime time, but CMON MAN..give the majority of the fans what they wanna see..

#25993 3 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

I think that it’s bs that the Chiefs/Bills game starts & 2 (pst) on Monday..I realize that the boys/cards was originally scheduled for prime time, but CMON MAN..give the majority of the fans what they wanna see..

I dunno, that week 1 MNF late game was brutal. Ill take the early game over the wee hours game if those are the options.

#25994 3 years ago

Not to interrupt the NFL thread, but that Spicoli quarterback from Clemson is AOK.

#25995 3 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

4 o clock here, perfect if ya ask me

#25996 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Great to see espn get something this big to the masses.

Good fight so far, setting up for fireworks in these last rounds.

#25997 3 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Good fight so far, setting up for fireworks in these last rounds.

I can't believe Lopez hung in and really won the early rds.. Lomachenko has some very heavy hands but Lopez when he did get caught flush was able to weather the storm. One of the best fights I've seen in quite awhile!

Hope the Bengals game is that exciting and that Joe comes out the other end still intact!

#25998 3 years ago

Joe Burrow gets his second NFL win today. You heard it here first.

#25999 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Joe Burrow gets his second NFL win today. You heard it here first.

I hope so, but that line gives me little confidence. After seeing the amount of open lanes that never closed up I fear that not only is the talent up front lacking, but also the coaching. I hope im wrong and we end up being a lineman or 2 from success.

Some very good match ups today. Browns Steelers should be great, hoping to see Pittsburgh get their first loss. Then we have Bucs Packers for the afternoon, very good day.

#26000 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

I hope so, but that line gives me little confidence. After seeing the amount of open lanes that never closed up I fear that not only is the talent up front lacking, but also the coaching. I hope im wrong and we end up being a lineman or 2 from success.
Some very good match ups today. Browns Steelers should be great, hoping to see Pittsburgh get their first loss. Then we have Bucs Packers for the afternoon, very good day.

That Browns vs Steelers game is game of the week. I hope the Browns lose because I can't stand Baker Mayfield and Odell Beckham. I could never root for Cleveland as long as those two assholes are on the team.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 75,620 posts in this topic. You are on page 520 of 1,513.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/520 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.