dirtbag-sees-all (resized).jpg
brimstone-gotbrim.gif
200w.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
436537586_10224867727456020_9063380137916814163_n (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240418-055421.png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,674 posts in this topic. You are on page 519 of 1,514.
#25901 3 years ago

Pretty funny article about Cowboys fans sending death threats to the wrong Giant for injuring Dak.

https://apple.news/AzXKzBfMSRdiWln9iXQF8Sg

#25902 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Pretty funny article about Cowboys fans sending death threats to the wrong Giant for injuring Dak.
https://apple.news/AzXKzBfMSRdiWln9iXQF8Sg

Good for them, can’t just let Philly walk off with the clownest fanbase in the NFC East year after year.

#25903 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Anyone else ever see something called that blew your mind that it even existed? Thought I heard it all at this point.

Yeah, you can't get a running start to block a FG correct? It would be a freaking madhouse on long FG's with the way some of these guys can jump.

#25904 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Anyone ever see this called before?

Yup. It's an offshoot of not climbing on top of other people rule.

#25905 3 years ago

Go Bills

#25906 3 years ago

Bills look like they had a 2 week delay

#25907 3 years ago

Jets released Le’Veon

#25908 3 years ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

Bills look like they had a 2 week delay

It's like they are playing in Miami after hitting the clubs hard the night b4...

#25909 3 years ago

No Thursday football

#25910 3 years ago

WTF Bills 4-1

#25911 3 years ago

That was the most satisfying NFL LGTBQ History Month game ever

#25912 3 years ago

Not very happy with how Buffalo played but I give the Titans credit for taking advantage of how Buffalo couldn’t execute. The best thing to do after getting punched in the nose is get back up and focus on the next game

#25913 3 years ago

Oh man that henry to Norman stiff arm is an all timer

L'veon dumped by NYJ.

#25914 3 years ago

Norman had a very rough night. He probably shouldn’t be on a roster any more I would guess he’s almost done.

#25915 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

L'veon dumped by NYJ.

He never really did much for the Jets since signing with them. He was about average at best.

#25916 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

He never really did much for the Jets since signing with them. He was about average at best.

He cost himself a LOT of money also.

#25917 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Norman had a very rough night. He probably shouldn’t be on a roster any more I would guess he’s almost done.

He’s been done for a while.

#25918 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

He cost himself a LOT of money also.

Well considering he’s made over 30 million for only playing 18 lazy games for the jets, I’m sure he’ll be alright.

#25919 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Well considering he’s made over 30 million for only playing 18 lazy games for the jets, I’m sure he’ll be alright.

All relative I know. Maybe he can block ?

#25920 3 years ago

Melvin Gordon arrested for DUI and wreckless driving

#25921 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

They love to party in Denver don't they?

Quoted from jandrea95:

All relative I know. Maybe he can block ?

I'm guessing he can still ball. I mean...I'm trusting him over anything to do with the Jets. But we shall see.

#25922 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Quoted from TheLaw:

They love to party in Denver don't they?

Wonder if Vic Fangio's still glad the Pats game got bumped. Idle hands, etc.

#25923 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Disagree.

Bills top two corners are hurt. Norman is a decent back up.

Look at his game the prior week.

#25924 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Disagree.
Bills top two corners are hurt. Norman is a decent back up.
Look at his game the prior week.

Besides getting burned for like 3 TDs last night...

It’s over.

I know you gotta put someone on the field but I think you can find a better backup.

8684422F-B9C3-4297-8655-578E02AA2730.gif8684422F-B9C3-4297-8655-578E02AA2730.gif

#25925 3 years ago

Uhhh, yeah. I think we've all seen that.

Listen, the dude can still play. Most that actually follow him (via the Bills) would agree.

He's not a starter at this point, but still has life.

#25926 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Listen, the dude can still play. Most that actually follow him (via the Bills) would agree.

I “followed” him the past 4 seasons with Washington and saw a steady and depressing deterioration of his talents. His cover skills are atrocious the past couple seasons and he can’t tackle. And he’s getting slow.

Besides that I guess he’s good? I’ll admit last nignt was the first time I’ve seen him play this season but it sure looks like business as usual to me.

#25927 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I “followed” him the past 4 seasons with Washington and saw a steady and depressing deterioration of his talents. His cover skills are atrocious the past couple seasons and he can’t tackle. And he’s getting slow.
Besides that I guess he’s good?

I take a professional NFL coach's perspective and opinion over "Crazy Levi"s all day. Sorry bud.

Duded balled out the game prior. Forced fumble and recovery. He's got life levi.

#25928 3 years ago

Hey that’s cool good luck man.

I didn’t know he had been playing better. Last night was vintage Norman in my perspective and you better hope he isn’t regressing back to that “norm.”

#25929 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

I take a professional NFL coach's perspective and opinion over "Crazy Levi"s all day. Sorry bud.
Duded balled out the game prior. Forced fumble and recovery. He's got life levi.

I dunno man. Professional NFL coaches tell us Bobby Hart is a good offensive lineman. It doesn’t take Maury Povich to determine that was a lie.

#25930 3 years ago

Yeah I love the idea that professional football coaches never make any mistakes or bad decisions.

Wowwwww.

So nobody here is allowed to ever question a coach decision on anything again because we are all just “crazy Levi.” Got it folks?

Meanwhile, Josh Norman fucking sucks. Doesn’t take Lombardi to figure that one out.

#25931 3 years ago

Wait are we supposed to believe coaches now? What fuckign world are we living in?

#25932 3 years ago

So the Jets probably win 1 game.Do they draft Trevor or trade the pick and build around Darnold.Gase should be gone in a few weeks.

#25933 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Haha, Dudes washes up, he can’t even talk a good game anymore

#25934 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Besides that I guess he’s good? I’ll admit last nignt was the first time I’ve seen him play this season but it sure looks like business as usual to me.

I think he was brought in to help not be the starter but he was exposed and got burnt a few times for sure. If he is used in a nickel or safety that would fit him especially at this point in his career. When Buffalo asked him to play man up on a young talented WR that was the coaches fault, put him in a zone and keep things in front of him and he can still do his job. It doesn’t help when your offense can’t catch a ball and puts the D-fence in bad situations.

#25935 3 years ago
12FA5BE6-1DF7-4A29-8D65-EB775D47D135.jpeg.9706c04ccd2e1b2274511e41fc5b8eab (resized).jpeg12FA5BE6-1DF7-4A29-8D65-EB775D47D135.jpeg.9706c04ccd2e1b2274511e41fc5b8eab (resized).jpeg
#25936 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yeah I love the idea that professional football coaches never make any mistakes or bad decisions.
Wowwwww.
So nobody here is allowed to ever question a coach decision on anything again because we are all just “crazy Levi.” Got it folks?
Meanwhile, Josh Norman fucking sucks. Doesn’t take Lombardi to figure that one out.

I'm the best GM in the league

#25937 3 years ago

what channel is the WNF game on?

#25938 3 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

what channel is the WNF game on?

It was on channel 44 here, the Atlanta Falcons played a high school team and the Falcons lost 44-3.

#25939 3 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

It was on channel 44 here, the Atlanta Falcons played a high school team and the Falcons lost 44-3.

Falcons may have found a way not to lose this week

#25940 3 years ago

The thing about Lavion Bell he’s 28 years old, not ancient but he’s not 23 anymore and there have to be 50-100 RB that are as good or better than him at this point. He’s not a transcendent player anymore he’s not Alvin Kamera or Saquan Barkley he’s an ok RB likely made better by his being on Pittsburgh with Brown and Ben.

This is not some case of Randy Moss or Kurt Warner where he’s going to go somewhere and become an all pro. I don’t think, if he was so great he’d have shown something with the Jets.

#25941 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

The thing about Lavion Bell he’s 28 years old, not ancient but he’s not 23 anymore and there have to be 50-100 RB that are as good or better than him at this point. He’s not a transcendent player anymore he’s not Alvin Kamera or Saquan Barkley he’s an ok RB likely made better by his being on Pittsburgh with Brown and Ben.
This is not some case of Randy Moss or Kurt Warner where he’s going to go somewhere and become an all pro. I don’t think, if he was so great he’d have shown something with the Jets.

I agree with the first part, but it is hard to baseline him with the Jets.... They are a truly terrible football team, across the board. They may actually be worse than the Bengals (ducks head)....

#25942 3 years ago

I’ve seen with football the RBs are very interchangeable. Look at NE they have 3-4 and just play whoever is healthy.

Christian Mccaffery gets hurt his back up Is doing almost as well.

Adrian Peterson goes to a new team gets a hundred yards in his first game.

L Bell got paid way more than he was worth. He can still play but probably more like Shady MCCoy than one of the highest paid RB.

I think sometimes guys get paid and loose their motivation. Clearly Bell went to Jets only for the money.

#25943 3 years ago

The Bills defense has sucked all year. They've gotten lucky a couple times & stopped a TD but the offense has had to bail them out a few times.

#25944 3 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

But they were up 3 to 0 until the 4th quarter with 10 minutes to go

#25945 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Ha, you picked the worse examples to use.
Both Randy Moss & Kurt Warner "Didn't show anything" with their next teams, and thought to be done career-wise. I mean holy shit Kurt Warner was the worst thing i had ever seen with NYG....it was very sad. On the other hand, Moss was a malcontent that couldn't be controlled and gave up on the game. Warner goes to Zona, Moss goes to NE; how'd that end up?

28 is old for a back no doubt, and to be honest this is much longer than I thought he'd play having watched him be used so much in college. but I'm not trusting the broken down ass Jets.

#25946 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Ha, you picked the worse examples to use.
Both Randy Moss & Kurt Warner "Didn't show anything" with their next teams, and thought to be done career-wise. I mean holy shit Kurt Warner was the worst thing i had ever seen with NYG....it was very sad. On the other hand, Moss was a malcontent that couldn't be controlled and gave up on the game. Warner goes to Zona, Moss goes to NE; how'd that end up?
28 is old for a back no doubt, and to be honest this is much longer than I thought he'd play having watched him be used so much in college. but I'm not trusting the broken down ass Jets.

I said Bell won’t be like Moss/Warner who had two below average middle teams. I’m not expecting Bell to go somewhere and become a pro bowl player. If he was any good it would show even on the Jets. Countless good players are on bad teams and they stand out as great like Barkley on the Giants. Just my opinion but he seems more like a system RB means any RB not someone worth the contact he got.

#25947 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I said Bell won’t be like Moss/Warner who had two below average middle teams. I’m not expecting Bell to go somewhere and become a pro bowl player. If he was any good it would show even on the Jets.

Yeah I got that. Your examples are poor, as Both Moss & Warner didn't show anything with their teams.

#25948 3 years ago

Le’Veon says it’s down to Chiefs, Dolphins or Bills on where he signs.

#25949 3 years ago
EkAO-EoX0AA8hfv (resized).jpgEkAO-EoX0AA8hfv (resized).jpg
#25950 3 years ago
20201015_184056 (resized).jpg20201015_184056 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

There are 75,674 posts in this topic. You are on page 519 of 1,514.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/519 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.