pasted_image (resized).png
giggle-laugh.gif
tempFileForShare_20240418-181612 (resized).jpg
dirtbag-sees-all (resized).jpg
brimstone-gotbrim.gif
200w.gif
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,687 posts in this topic. You are on page 516 of 1,514.
#25751 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Alright...now we're talking
"NFL launching initiatives throughout LGBTQ History Month"
"On Thursday, the NFL will join the pledge to "go purple" to support LGBTQ youth in a united stand against bullying."
Bout time kids. Let's shake the rest of the nuts out of the league tree

Sweet! This is what I was waiting for.

Football just keeps getting better and better !!

#25752 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Ravens favored by 13 over the Bengals Sun afternoon.
I will be pulling for Joe B. & the Bengals.
Take the Bengals and the 13 points.

Always take the Bengals to cover when they are dogs.

#25753 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Always take the Bengals to cover when they are dogs.

Wouldn’t that mean take the Bengals every week?

#25754 3 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Brady really didn't take much shit for thinking it was 3rd down instead of 4th. Could you imagine if that were Jameis?

Brady has earned a few mistakes, Jameis threw 30 interceptions in 2019. Really big blunder, but its Tom Brady.

#25755 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Brady has earned a few mistakes, Jameis threw 30 interceptions in 2019. Really big blunder, but its Tom Brady.

the odds of Jameis throwing 4 consecutive un-intercepted passes must be extremely long

#25756 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Wouldn’t that mean take the Bengals every week?

Pretty much. Easy money.

Oh and they were favored last week and also covered. This year they seem to be a can’t miss bet.

#25757 3 years ago

Rams have to go east for 3rd time. Washington has a new qb and Chase You g is back. Goff sucks when he gets pressured. This is going to be a tough one. How do you like your teams chances, Levi?

#25758 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Rams have to go east for 3rd time. Washington has a new qb and Chase You g is back. Goff sucks when he gets pressured. This is going to be a tough one. How do you like your teams chances, Levi?

If you can’t beat an NFC East team on the road you’re not going to the Super Bowl, I can tell you that right now.

#25759 3 years ago

Should be a relatively easy win for Rams but it is the NFL so anything is possible.

#25760 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

If you can’t beat an NFC East team on the road you’re not going to the Super Bowl, I can tell you that right now.

It’s all about matchups. If Chase Young and the Washington pass rush can get pressure on Goff then it will be a close game. Goff can look like a top 5 QB when he has time to throw. He looks like a bottom 5 QB When he doesn’t. Also have to take into account a west coast team going to the east coast for an early start for the 3rd time in 4 games. The QB change also is an unknown. Still, I would put $50 on the Rams at the current spread of 7 points if Levi is interested.

#25761 3 years ago

Are the Titans going to bring down the entire league? 24 tested positive so far and it's likely not the whole total.

#25762 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Are the Titans going to bring down the entire league? 24 tested positive so far and it's likely not the whole total.

herd immunity!

#25763 3 years ago

I think they should be relegated. Bring up the Battlehawks.

#25764 3 years ago

Bengal o-line looked great last week. This week it seems they are back to reality. Total shit

#25765 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Bengal o-line looked great last week. This week it seems they are back to reality. Total shit

Weird, it's almost like they played a horrible team last week.

#25766 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Weird, it's almost like they played a horrible team last week.

I’m aware

#25767 3 years ago

Looks like Alex is going to get his shot.

#25768 3 years ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

Looks like Alex is going to get his shot.

He's aboot to take a snap? I mean...I'd be worried aboot a snap.

#25769 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

As a Bills fan, I am worries the the Tennessee Bioweapons will derail our season... and why the league isn't punishing them for having a practice and spreading this further is beyond me...

Also seems suspect that the Patriots game is rescheduled so that Newton and Gilmore can play.

#25770 3 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

... and why the league isn't punishing them for having a practice and spreading this further is beyond me...

I think it has a lot to do with the pay structure. Apparently, NFL is the only league that actually pays you per game, which means if a team forfeits, neither team gets paid....?!!?! That's what I heard anyway....so weird.

#25771 3 years ago

Wow Eagles blow a chance to tie game right before the half. Can't leave any points on field versus the amazing Steelers defense.

#25772 3 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Wow Eagles blow a chance to tie game right before the half.

Yeah that was bad

#25773 3 years ago

Chiefs Bills moved to a week from Monday instead of Thursday.

#25774 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yikes

#25775 3 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

As a Bills fan, I am worries the the Tennessee Bioweapons will derail our season... and why the league isn't punishing them for having a practice and spreading this further is beyond me...
Also seems suspect that the Patriots game is rescheduled so that Newton and Gilmore can play.

The NFL will always take care of their darlings.

#25776 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I cringed a little when Aaron Donald jumped on his back and sacked him.

#25777 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Sorry I slept in till 2pm. And Alex Smith is playing?! Wow.

To answer your question I certainly wouldn’t predict a Washington victory the offense is poor. The fact that it’s only 20-10 right now is now a surprise but at least it’s still a game.

For now.

#25778 3 years ago

Refs in Steelers game seem to think if an Eagle breathes on a wr it's PI.

#25779 3 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Refs in Steelers game seem to think if an Eagle breathes on a wr it's PI.

Every single fan of every single team thinks the refs have it out for them.

Fucking PATRIOTS fans who have had the refs on their payroll for 15 years think it.

#25780 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Every single fan of every single team thinks the refs have it out for them.
Fucking PATRIOTS fans who have had the refs on their payroll for 15 years think it.

Agreed, but lets face it. Its common knowledge the Steelers have the refs on payroll as well. Cant deny science.

#25781 3 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Welcome to Nashville!

Ej05bi2WsAIsMy3 (resized).jpegEj05bi2WsAIsMy3 (resized).jpeg
#25782 3 years ago

Almost hate saying this considering the Chiefs comeback record, but the Raiders are putting it to the Chiefs, wow!

#25783 3 years ago

So Mahomes is a mere mortal after all.Vegas looking good.

#25784 3 years ago

Come on pitt knock it down...no int

#25785 3 years ago

Damn...can KC come back? Was not expecting this at all.

#25786 3 years ago

So will Dak throw for most yardage ever by a qb in a game and Cowboys still lose? Or are Giants even worse than Jerry Jones' boys?

#25787 3 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

So will Dak throw for most yardage ever by a qb in a game and Cowboys still lose? Or are Giants even worse than Jerry Jones' boys?

Gotta think zeke rushing all day? I mean if they give it up to the giants...w0w

#25788 3 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Quoted from TheLaw:

Gotta think zeke rushing all day? I mean if they give it up to the giants...w0w

This is a big game for both these teams. They are desperate, but have shown almost no signs of life yet.

#25789 3 years ago

I almost picked the Raiders in my weekly pot. I guess I should have

#25790 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I almost picked the Raiders in my weekly pot. I guess I should have

That would have been bold!

Raiders looked good and got pressure with four pass rushers. If they didnt blitz late it would have been a blowout

#25791 3 years ago

Damn... even the Bengals would be in the playoff hunt in this division.

2AC0891C-7038-431A-A456-5321B39D4DEC (resized).jpeg2AC0891C-7038-431A-A456-5321B39D4DEC (resized).jpeg
#25792 3 years ago

Go falcons!!! 0-5 so this is the most consistent record they’ve had in a while.

#25793 3 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

That would have been bold!
Raiders looked good and got pressure with four pass rushers. If they didnt blitz late it would have been a blowout

It is usually the *correct* bold calls that win the pot. It is certainly easier said than done, however.
20201010_163704~2 (resized).jpg20201010_163704~2 (resized).jpg

#25794 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I mean if they give it up to the giants...w0w

...Wow...

#25795 3 years ago

The Cowboys are HORRIBLE early in games. I'm not sure if it is lack of focus, poor game planning, or what...but it's tough to watch.

#25796 3 years ago

Dallas worse turnover ratio in league and Dak just threw a pick six to make it worse. Terrible team perhaps the worse Cowboys team in many years. Heading to 1-4 unless they start showing today. Giants could find themselves in the race for the lame division title.

#25797 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

The Cowboys are HORRIBLE early in games. I'm not sure if it is lack of focus, poor game planning, or what...but it's tough to watch.

Reminds me of watching FSU with Jimbo and Jameis...

#25798 3 years ago

How much of Jimmy G’s contract is guaranteed?

#25799 3 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

How much of Jimmy G’s contract is guaranteed?

How much of Shannahans?

#25800 3 years ago

Gotta give it to the Raiders. They fought back in the first half and then shut down KC in the second half.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
There are 75,687 posts in this topic. You are on page 516 of 1,514.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/516?hl=duderegular and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.