spongebob-done.gif
24ae2301d4aa96956b7002b622b63a1e.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240411-182346_Brave (resized).jpg
IMG_3029 (resized).png
20240411_133523 (resized).jpg
960db372-3937-4740-898d-de1cf01c5689_text (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,621 posts in this topic. You are on page 513 of 1,513.
#25601 3 years ago

Yeah....this game sucks. Eagles are stinkin up the joint. Ptown might be greeting Andrew Jackson after all.

#25602 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Yeah....this game sucks. Eagles are stinkin up the joint. Ptown might be greeting Andrew Jackson after all.

I don’t know man this puppy is still a toss up !!!

#25603 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Niners don't look to good so I think the jury's still out.....

#25604 3 years ago

Although the Rookie Aiyuk looks pretty good, and its always nice to get Kittle, and Deebo back....

#25605 3 years ago

Exactly why its tough to win with a back up QB...two turnover, and one in the red zone....looks like I'll be $20 poorer ... all good

#25606 3 years ago

All over but the cryin... Eagles gonna get a W.

#25607 3 years ago

Singleton might have just saved the game. Hold on!!! Who the hell is Beathard?? Haha.

#25608 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Singleton might have just saved the game. Hold on!!! Who the hell is Beathard?? Haha.

Their third string guy ! Hard to win in the NFL without a QB....good game

#25609 3 years ago

Not sure what the heck the Niners were thinking on that kick...stupid...kick it deep with the two minute warning and 3 time outs....they deserve to lose

#25611 3 years ago

Congrats to the first place Eagles!!

Nfc East making a statement !

#25612 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Congrats to the first place Eagles!!
Nfc East making a statement !

#25613 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I'll tell you what none of us need, the constant hounding and bombarding us with what "Next Gen Stats" says aboot a situation.

Totally agree, and I'm someone that built their own data visualization dashboard for the GB's draft and my fantasy season.. for fun.

If I hate this, then who is it for?

I really don't need to wait for you to put a small completion probability number above a catch to know it was great. I think there's a case to be made for more interesting stats, but what I've seen isn't it. How about getting into some intricacies of formations, routes, technique, etc. The stuff between plays is pretty high level, and that makes sense most of the time, but when we're staring at the QB/coach via ultra-closeup for 3/4 of the clock, I feel like you could do more to help viewers understand the game.

#25614 3 years ago

Blows for u guys on the east coast having to stay up to almost midnight to watch a game .... I guess you used to it

#25615 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Their third string guy ! Hard to win in the NFL without a QB....good game

Eagles pulled it out of their ass, but I’ll take the win...and 1st place!! Good game. At least the 4th quarter.

#25616 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Eagles pulled it out of their ass, but I’ll take the win...and 1st place!! Good game. At least the 4th quarter.

A win is a win in the NFL....congrats on first place

#25617 3 years ago

Pretty stoked the Eagles pulled it out. Maybe I overestimated the Niners. Their loss to the Cardinals looks worse since the Cardinals have lost to the Lions and Panthers. And of course their wins over the Jets and Giants aren’t all that impressive. I still expect the Niners to make the playoffs if they get healthy.

#25618 3 years ago

If Dallas wants to save their season, they need to play Randy Dalton. Do it.

#25619 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Can he play defense????

#25620 3 years ago

Randy!?.. it's Andy. Cowboy's offense put up over 30 points..i dunno if you watch football.. but the defense can't stop the run. (Gave up over 300yrds on the ground)Or make a play on 3rd down.

#25621 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Pretty stoked the Eagles pulled it out. Maybe I overestimated the Niners. Their loss to the Cardinals looks worse since the Cardinals have lost to the Lions and Panthers. And of course their wins over the Jets and Giants aren’t all that impressive. I still expect the Niners to make the playoffs if they get healthy.

Their not going anywhere if they don't get their QB back soon.....its hard to win in the NFL if u don't have a good QB.....

#25622 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Quoted from DudeRegular:

Can he play defense????

Lol! That exactly what I was thinking.

Dak has the NFL record for most pass yards through 4 games. Not the most this year...not the most for a Cowboy....but the most EVER. He is killing it.

Dallas has a great offense. One of the very best in the league. Their defense, however, is atrocious. It wasn't terrific to begin with, but they have amongst the most injuries in the league. They are playing benchwarmers.

Of course, their special teams has made a few errors, and the offense has coughed up the ball a few times trying to do too much (the O-line is also badly depleted).

In a bad division, they are REELING.

They will be lucky to win 7-8 games, but hey...that could actually win this division, lol.

#25624 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Dak has the NFL record for most pass yards through 4 games. Not the most this year...not the most for a Cowboy....but the most EVER. He is killing it.

Dalton brings a team together. Elevates everyone around him. Make it so Dallas!!

#25626 3 years ago

Dallas has so many things wrong including a horrible defense that can't stop offenses, create turnovers or stop teams on 3rd and forever. Also injuries and poor coaching decisions at times have hurt. Over 30 years of
egoistical and inept ownership have created a culture of long term mediocrity and not seems even worrse. And a notoriously and unqualified G .M. who also is the previously mentioned owner in Jerry Jones. Then Dallas will overpay Dak by millions and not be able to afford even the huge salaries of some current quality players on the team or potential free agents. The present and long term future for the Cowboys appears to me to be very bleak. I hope I'm incorrect about this. Been a fan since 1976 and this franchise has fallen into long term mediocrity with a few good seasons but no championships since 1996.

#25627 3 years ago

There have been 24 games where QB's threw for over 500 yards. Yet like Dak yesterday in over half the games when the QB that did that, their team lost the game.

#25628 3 years ago

Has anyone seen Andrew?

#25629 3 years ago
725FBCF0-B01D-4BC8-95A9-DA29FF35AC19 (resized).jpeg725FBCF0-B01D-4BC8-95A9-DA29FF35AC19 (resized).jpeg
#25630 3 years ago

The NFC East maybe the worst division in the history of the NFL, the Cowboys have better odds to win their division than Seattle.

#25631 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

The NFC East maybe the worst division in the history of the NFL, the Cowboys have better odds to win their division than Seattle.

You’re late to the party, NFC East has sucked for years now!

#25632 3 years ago

I think the NFC west sent a 7-9 Seattle team to the playoffs a number of years ago. People lost their collective minds over it.

#25633 3 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

I think the NFC west sent a 7-9 Seattle team to the playoffs a number of years ago. People lost their collective minds over it.

Yeah it was when Sean Alexander was there if I remember right. Hasselback too.

#25634 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yeah it was when Sean Alexander was there if I remember right. Hasselback too.

I think that was Beast Mode era. And they actually won a playoff game too, beating the Saints. I think it was right before Russel Wilson showed up.

A few 7-9 teams have made it. I think the Cards one year?

#25635 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

And they actually won a playoff game too, beating the Saints.

That's what a lot of the stink was aboot. Saints had a much better record but where the wild card so had to play in Seattle.

Fine by me though.

#25636 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

According to FiveThirtyEight.com, Seattle has 60% odds to win their division, Cowboys 54%.

#25637 3 years ago

Looks like Texans are in the market for a HC

#25638 3 years ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

Looks like Texans are in the market for a HC

And a GM.This a definitely a good break for the Texans.

#25639 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I think that was Beast Mode era. And they actually won a playoff game too, beating the Saints. I think it was right before Russel Wilson showed up.

So not as far back as I thought then.

Sounds right about the Cards too.

#25640 3 years ago

Good for the Texans. O'brien has made horrible personnel decisions and deserves the boot.

#25641 3 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Can he play defense????

Better than what they have.

#25642 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yes...that was the "Beast Quake" run by Lynch.I'd link it but I suck at that sort of thing.

#25643 3 years ago

Is tsn out where you are in Canada? Mines black. CBS is showing orange face coming home.

#25644 3 years ago

CBS has the game now. No tsn yet

#25645 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Well of course they do. There is no chance that Seattle can win the NFC East.

#25646 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Well of course they do. There is no chance that Seattle can win the NFC East.

Ha ha ha ha ha

#25647 3 years ago

Wow Hoyer really blowzoed that one. Billy was losing his wig lol

#25648 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Wow Hoyer really blowzoed that one. Billy was losing his wig lol

How about Bill being too busy screaming at the officials to throw a sure-fire-win challenge flag?

#25649 3 years ago

WTF I didnt know the game was early...6-3 half; wow.

#25650 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

How about Bill being too busy screaming at the officials to throw a sure-fire-win challenge flag?

That was funny!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Scranton, PA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
There are 75,621 posts in this topic. You are on page 513 of 1,513.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/513?hl=duderegular and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.