spongebob-done.gif
24ae2301d4aa96956b7002b622b63a1e.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240411-182346_Brave (resized).jpg
IMG_3029 (resized).png
20240411_133523 (resized).jpg
960db372-3937-4740-898d-de1cf01c5689_text (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,629 posts in this topic. You are on page 511 of 1,513.
#25501 3 years ago

Two more Tennessee players test positive today

#25502 3 years ago

Has Adam Gase been fired yet?

#25503 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Has Adam Gase been fired yet?

No, I mean whom's going to take over the team; Gregg Williams?!

#25504 3 years ago

The Jets front office is in love with that guy for some obscure reason. My son is a "ride or die" type Jets fan and he and his buddies bitch plenty over Gase. I remind them they could be Bengals fans.

#25505 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I remind them they could be Bengals fans.

Six of one, half dozen of the other

#25506 3 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Six of one, half dozen of the other

What's that, projected remaining fanbase after yet another dismal season?

#25507 3 years ago

Denver's not winning any awards mind you.......

#25508 3 years ago

Cam Newton tested positive for Caronavirus. Not sure if the game is going to happen but I hope so. Chiefs -7.5 on my ticket

#25509 3 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Cam Newton tested positive for Caronavirus. Not sure if the game is going to happen but I hope so. Chiefs -7.5 on my ticket

The house of cards is collapsing.

I knew it was too good to be true.

#25510 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Here it comes.....

#25511 3 years ago

Well shiiiit

#25512 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Denver's not winning any awards mind you.......

Not even the #1 pick!

#25513 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I knew it was too good to be true.

Damn dude Chill!!

#25514 3 years ago

Tuesday Night Football after all!

#25515 3 years ago

A New Orleans Saint tests positive, not good

#25516 3 years ago

I’m trying to keep my cool here man!!!!!

But I’m a startin to lose it!

#25517 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I’m trying to keep my cool here man!!!!!
But I’m a startin to lose it!

tenor.giftenor.gif

#25518 3 years ago

The NFL thinking they could do it like MLB did was stupid, you can’t pile on doubleheader’s like you do in baseball

#25519 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

A New Orleans Saint tests positive, not good

Adam Schefter reporting that was a false positive and NO-DET game will go as scheduled.

Does feel like NFL in precipitous spot

#25520 3 years ago
Quoted from boscokid:

Adam Schefter reporting that was a false positive and NO-DET game will go as scheduled.

Does feel like NFL in precipitous spot

Saw the same report so it appears it will go forward.

#25521 3 years ago

Some of the Titans maybe in some trouble, it’s being reported that the NFL is looking into some players tampering with their tracking devices.

#25522 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Some of the Titans maybe in some trouble, it’s being reported that the NFL is looking into some players tampering with their tracking devices.

Sounds like some season ending suspensions and fines are going to be issued should it be found to be true..

#25523 3 years ago

Well shit....

Sunday's Week 4 game between the New England Patriots and Kansas City Chiefs has been postponed in wake of multiple positive COVID-19 tests, the league announced Saturday.

#25524 3 years ago

Double header Monday night.

#25525 3 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Coach Belichick vs Mahone's should be a doozie this weekend! Doubt anyone can stop that kid.. but Bill might come up with something.

He’ll probably practice the “rub and tug” defense now that the game is postponed. Good to be back. Let’s go Birds!!

#25526 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

practice the “rub and tug”

He does it's called the end around play.

#25527 3 years ago

My bet is the NFL will continue as theres too much $ at stake. Unfortunately the only model that really works well is the NBA bubble, which the NFL could have figured out, but the costs would be astronomical....baseball has survived, but its a totally different animal as they can play back to back double headers if they had to. Its gonna be interesting to see how the NFL survives this latest news.

#25528 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Unfortunately the only model that really works well is the NBA bubble

So did the NHL, also without any of the BLM distractions.

#25529 3 years ago

Time to call off the Titans season. I look forward to seeing the NFL co-champions banner hoisted next year.

RIP '72 Dolphins!

#25530 3 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Good point....

#25531 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Good point....

NFL players are too egotistical and ignorant to adhere to rules (or stupid). And too entitled to consent to going in a bubble, or a more stringent and monitored environment.

#25532 3 years ago

Eagles 24, 49ers 17.

#25533 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Eagles 24, 49ers 17.

I'll take that bet! even with half the Niners team out hurt

#25534 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Eagles 24, 49ers 17.

One can only hope.

Quoted from poppapin:

How was the Bureau of Land Management a distraction?

#25535 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

How was the Bureau of Land Management a distraction?

Funny!

#25536 3 years ago

Shocking Dallas actually converts a 4th down and scores on same drive in the first half. Usually don't convert or only when a game is virtually over. Too bad their defense is so awful and will allow Browns a chance to win. Man their defense stinks! Can't stop anyone the past few years on 3rd down or must stop situations.

#25537 3 years ago

Typical Dallas has Cleveland at 2 and 15 and gives them a free first down with a face mask. Has Dallas not yet figured out that Garrett is no longer their head coach!? About to be 14-14 and Dallas finally actually showed up in first quarter on offense or Dallss could be losing .Why would it not surprise me if Dallas gives up 35 or even 42 points today.

#25538 3 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Why would it not surprise me if Dallas gives up 35 or even 42 points today.

Because they've given up 39 points the last 2 games and they are one of the worst defenses in the league probably.

#25539 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I'll take that bet! even with half the Niners team out hurt

I think almost the whole Eagles team is out with injuries right now. Other than Wentz, Ertz and one WR.

#25540 3 years ago

Dak great stat guy but still too many tos and not consistent. Just like much of the team will show sparks of potential but then mess up. What does it take to get Jerry Jones to step down as GM and hold this team responsible. At this rate Dallas will give up 28 points before half time. This franchise has gone to shit!!

#25541 3 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Typical Dallas has Cleveland at 2 and 15 and gives them a free first down with a face mask. Has Dallas not yet figured out that Garrett is no longer their head coach!? About to be 14-14 and Dallas finally actually showed up in first quarter on offense or Dallss could be losing .Why would it not surprise me if Dallas gives up 35 or even 42 points today.

Look Dallas sucks and nobody needs play by play updates in this thread.

In other news washington finally shows some life on offense 14-7. Gotta stop turning ball over. Go Washington!

#25542 3 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

The Browns are more Browns than the Cowboys are Cowboys, the stars will soon align (no pun intended).

#25543 3 years ago

Idiot Zeke! Mr fumble can't take a hit. Has played like crap the past 2-3 games. Ovepaid crap of a team.

#25544 3 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Idiot Zeke! Mr fumble can't take a hit. Has played like crap the past 2-3 games. Ovepaid crap of a team.

I concur.

#25545 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I think almost the whole Eagles team is out with injuries right now. Other than Wentz, Ertz and one WR.

So its an equal battle $20 bet?

#25546 3 years ago

Wow the cowboys fuckin suck.

Washington at least put up a fight against Cleveland!

#25547 3 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

At this rate Dallas will give up 28 points before half time. This franchise has gone to shit!!

Hey now, don’t sell Dallas short.

#25548 3 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Dak great stat guy but still too many tos and not consistent. Just like much of the team will show sparks of potential but then mess up. What does it take to get Jerry Jones to step down as GM and hold this team responsible. At this rate Dallas will give up 28 points before half time. This franchise has gone to shit!!

Nostradamus

#25549 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Look Dallas sucks and nobody needs play by play updates in this thread.
In other news washington finally shows some life on offense 14-7. Gotta stop turning ball over. Go Washington!

Really don’t want any Washington updates either

#25550 3 years ago

Dallas looks worse than last year's way underperforming 8-8 team. This might be a 6 win or less season. And no relief for those of us who also like The University of Texas football team. Bad year overall for both Teaxas NFL teams and no one great state of Texas college team. Oh well time to focus on other hobbies and interests.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 75,629 posts in this topic. You are on page 511 of 1,513.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/511 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.