nose-swipe.gif
5CD8BE91-06DC-4095-8B61-F18E6DC7BB6E.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
carmichael.gif
giggle-laugh.gif

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,758 posts in this topic. You are on page 51 of 1,516.
#2501 10 years ago

Weather forecast for Super Bowl Sunday Feb 2, 2014 for East Rutherford, NJ is:

Daytime high 46 F, night time low 26 F, cloudy, 10% chance of rain, winds from W at 8 mph changing to 6 mph from N/NW.

Kick-off time is around 6:25 pm EST, 5:25 pm CST. On FOX for all of us watching on tv.

#2502 10 years ago

For all us Hawks fans on the Westcoast 3:30 pm PST
GO HAWKS!

#2503 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Weather forecast for Super Bowl Sunday Feb 2,

First time ever the big game has landed on my b-day. It skipped around it a couple times because of leap year. I was really hoping that one of my teams might show up, but it's all good. Keg and ice cream for me!

#2504 10 years ago

wine, cheese, pizza, wings, and nacho platter. telephone off the hook, give wife a few bucks to go shopping, lock cat in basement, draw blinds. Do Not disturb for next 5 hrs sign on the door. Cell phone off.

Kind of sad since i live so close to superbowl, only an hour and a half and probably a ton of parties around. But since i hate people, i just want to watch in peace and quiet. No desire even to go in 0 degrees to times square to see exhibit or get autographs.

#2505 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

First time ever the big game has landed on my b-day.

Happy Birthday in advance.

#2506 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

First time ever the big game has landed on my b-day. It skipped around it a couple times because of leap year. I was really hoping that one of my teams might show up, but it's all good. Keg and ice cream for me!

The NFL should be ashamed it delivered such a shitty birthday present.

#2507 10 years ago

Thanks guys!
It's all good as long as this groundhog makes it out of his hole one more time.

I just checked and it may be on the 2nd again in 2020. Go Chargers! Go Dolphins!

#2508 10 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

How can you guys bring up Sega CD and not mention Double Switch with Cory Haim.

I had that game. I bought SegaCD from a neighbor when they hated it super cheap. I think $50 with some games.

My favorite Night Trap was awesome and totally fucked up.

#2509 10 years ago

I get off work at 2pm PST and I will get some last minute snacks and liquor and watch the game with the family.

#2510 10 years ago

Bongcos 24
Thchawks 17

#2511 10 years ago

Hawks 27
Broncos 9

GO HAWKS!!!!!

#2512 10 years ago

my predicition.....24-32 Broncos....

#2513 10 years ago

My gift is already in her jersey and although at winter home, we will still be on the beach cheering on our Hawks!IMG_00000318.jpgIMG_00000318.jpg

#2514 10 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

My gift is already in her jersey and although at winter home, we will still be on the beach cheering on our Hawks!

Why are jerseys so long!

#2515 10 years ago

for you Centerflank, when she wasn't looking, I put it in the dryer! IMG_00000329.jpgIMG_00000329.jpg

#2517 10 years ago

This game turned into a clunker pretty fast, hope Broncos can at least make it interesting 2nd half...

#2518 10 years ago

I'm fine with it staying a beatdown.

#2519 10 years ago

That TD return off the pick was a game changer. Sorry Bronc fans, but it's our turn.

#2520 10 years ago

Let's see if Percy gets a chance to run back the 2nd half kickoff...

Man, the halftime show is lame even by the unbelievably low standards of the Super Bowl halftime show.

#2521 10 years ago

This far the worst super bowl commercials ever by far. Pitiful. No one willing to take a risk beside Tim Tibow. His is the best so far. Seinfeld was awful.

#2522 10 years ago
Quoted from ecurtz:

Guess so.

#2523 10 years ago
Quoted from ecurtz:

Man, the halftime show is lame even by the unbelievably low standards of the Super Bowl halftime show.

Called that one!

Peyton tears for everybody!

#2524 10 years ago

Congrats to Russell Wilson on his first superbowl ring

#2525 10 years ago

LEGION OF BOOM!!!

#2526 10 years ago

Go hawks!!!!!

#2527 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

This game turned into a clunker pretty fast, hope Broncos can at least make it interesting 2nd half...

Look on the bright side our teams may not have made to the dance ,but if they do i hope they dont get blown out like that. Ouch

#2528 10 years ago

Well, Congrats Seahawk fans, soak it up!

#2529 10 years ago

NJ wasnt so bad for the Super Bowl ,hope they do it again in the near future.
Even the half time show was pretty good for once.
Still wished it would have snowed.

Grats on the win Hawks.

#2530 10 years ago

Well done Seahawks - earned their rings with near perfect play.

Next year's SB: Colts over Niners.

#2531 10 years ago
Quoted from notaflyingtoy:

Next year's SB: Colts over Niners.

No Way man!!!! Packers win it all next year!!!!!!

#2532 10 years ago

Hawks! Dominating!
Super Bowl Champions!
Go Hawks!
It proves the NFC is the better conference now!
Defence wins Championships!

#2533 10 years ago

Congrats Broncos, a record setting season followed up by a pitiful performance in SB48. Hats off to the Seahawks as they just had our number.

#2534 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Packers win it all next year!!!

Starting already ^^^ I see an Official 2014-2015 Packers all the way Ot thread in centerflanks typing future.
Hmm ,can never start to early.

#2535 10 years ago

I just read up on the GM for Seattle, John Schneider, a GreenBay born&raised guy, tutored under Ron Wolf....so you are fully welcome for the personnel on your team

Plus you had Holmgren before that from us? Wow!

Go Pack Go!!!!!

grant_g_eddie-lacy_mb_600.jpggrant_g_eddie-lacy_mb_600.jpg

#2536 10 years ago

Congrats Seahawk fans! Nothing better than the night of a superbowl victory!

Pretty boring game from an outsider perspective, Broncos O just never got started. Happy to see Wilson grab a ring so early.

#2537 10 years ago

Oh, and weak commercials, too.

#2538 10 years ago

the dynasty begins...

#2539 10 years ago

Congrats Seahawks . You really did prove defense win Championships! Broncos fans so sorry they are much better than that!!!

#2540 10 years ago

At 26 of age average i dont disagree Vex!

#2541 10 years ago
Quoted from vex:

the dynasty begins...

You would think that but free agency depletes the upstart teams quickly, R.Wilson is going to command top dollar come contract time, I definitely wouldn't let him walk away.

49ers will hit that mark very soon as well. CK will eat up team salary cap quicker than you can say Albert Haynesworth.

#2542 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

You would think that but free agency depletes the upstart teams quickly, R.Wilson is going to command top dollar come contract time, I definitely wouldn't let him walk away.
49ers will hit that mark very soon as well. CK will eat up team salary cap quicker than you can say Albert Haynesworth.

pardon my ignorance but is there a salary cap? if there is i retract my dynasty prediction. if there is a salary cap is there a cap on profits for the owner? sounds like communism when have profit restrictions for people or companies.

#2543 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

No Way man!!!! Packers win it all next year!!!!!!

Nope, it will be the San Diego Super Chargers!!

#2544 10 years ago

Seahawks fans :

image-682.jpgimage-682.jpg
#2545 10 years ago

Worst superbowl ever !!!! Only one team was playing ....congrats to all Seahawks fans ....and wtf to all broncos fans!!!
Patriots would have gave them war !!!

#2546 10 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

Worst superbowl ever !!!! Only one team was playing ....congrats to all Seahawks fans ....and wtf to all broncos fans!!!
Patriots would have gave them war !!!

Even commercials were lame !!! Only the time machine Doritos and pistachio commercial were good ....the rest sucked .....

#2547 10 years ago

Interesting game, not a barn burner, but everyone was waiting for the comeback that never happened. I hate buck and aikmen. My God they were horrible. Made a boring game even worse. Commercials were worst ever. I can only recall about 5. The rest , I have no idea even what product they were pitching. Tebow was at least good for a chuckle. seinfeld was horrible. where was the godaddy hot chick commercial? Of course its snowing today. Best superbowl moment, braodway joe jumping the coin toss. I wish ref would have thrown a flag on him.

#2548 10 years ago

I thought the commercial with John Stamos eating yogurt with the pretty woman was funny.

edit----Oh hey Vex, yes NFL has a hard salary cap for player salaries, unlike baseball they can go over and get charged a Luxury fine or whatever (or did they change that?) I dont follow baseball anymore.

#2549 10 years ago

full house doritos commercial.
time travel doritos commercial
cheerios, baby brother and puppy commercial
tebows 2 commercials
chihuahia/big dog commercial
maserati commercial, are pretty much the only ones I remember as good/entertaining

bruno mars surprised me, good halftime show.

#2550 10 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

Worst superbowl ever !!!! Only one team was playing .

It was just as bad as the Ravens-Giants one back in 01. In fact, we've been spoiled with good super bowls lately. We were overdue for a bad one.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 18.95
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

There are 75,758 posts in this topic. You are on page 51 of 1,516.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/51 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.