New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 57695)

Official NFL Thread

By centerflank

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 26,313 posts
  • 397 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 25 minutes ago by Jaybird815
  • Topic is favorited by 32 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,047 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

06BEFF37-DB11-4E61-9A75-F755A91BDCBA (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20201026-164848~3 (resized).png
IMG-20201026-WA0000 (resized).jpeg
IMG-20201020-WA0025 (resized).jpeg
IMG-20201020-WA0023 (resized).jpeg
IMG-20201020-WA0028 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20201026-003027~2 (resized).png
F21221DA-CEA1-40B8-84B3-C4802D21451C (resized).png
DSCN7294 (resized).JPG
B771612E-6461-406A-87D0-7DB0D816200B (resized).jpeg
81EF6B61-46D9-49DC-B0A9-CE37E38313A1 (resized).jpeg
41412D40-536B-434E-9826-0DB678558E2D (resized).jpeg
EFCCAC7F-CC93-481A-A1C0-56306DCC5B40 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20201023-091940~2 (resized).png
2EFF70DE-5970-47A1-83AD-87BF892C0322 (resized).jpeg
F4FC6685-142A-4110-B211-F6C4FA3956A4 (resized).jpeg

There are 26313 posts in this topic. You are on page 507 of 527.
#25301 31 days ago

That game was absolutely a snooze fest. The way injuries are mounting league wide I hope the NFL now realizes the importance of pre-season games come next season and not cut them down.

#25302 31 days ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

So what's the buy-in on that, 500/yr? I cant get my group of friends from college to up the ante from 50 to 100.

12 people, $100 a year for 5 years. It's getting invested in Fidelity's high growth fund and it already nearly doubled. Honestly I did it on a whim with some poker buddies, playing a dynasty league is pretty challenging because you are stuck with the same players the whole time except for trades, free agency and a rookie draft. So there is a lot more research/guessing into which of your players will still be good in the final season and what rookies will find success. The yearly payouts are tiny, $100/$50/$25, everything else is on the final season, which is nuts! Payout at the end is 85%/10%/5%, at the rate we are going, we may end up with $15,000 in payouts. I didn't take it seriously the first year because I was last to draft and had a bad team, but once I realized I could be winning like 10K, I started paying more attention.

#25303 30 days ago

Man it's nice having the SEC conference playing again. There's only so much that a guy can watch from those other crap conferences. I'm extremely excited for the Big 10 to start up.

#25304 30 days ago

Texas vs Texas Tech is shaping up nicely.

#25305 29 days ago

Going to have to listen to the game on radio today as I'm headed north to Somerville Ohio for a fishing tourney at Lake Legends. I like the radio announcers much better anyway.

Good luck with your teams today guys except for you Colson lol gotta hope for a Bengal win however remote that may be lol. Hope I catch that 50lb carp today and collect the bounty!

#25306 29 days ago

I'm a little worried that the Saints might fall to 1-2 today against GB. Looks like Michael Thomas is still out. At least we're playing in the Super Dome.

#25307 29 days ago

Go Bills

#25308 29 days ago
Quoted from RWH:

Going to have to listen to the game on radio today as I'm headed north to Somerville Ohio for a fishing tourney at Lake Legends. I like the radio announcers much better anyway.
Good luck with your teams today guys except for you Colson lol gotta hope for a Bengal win however remote that may be lol. Hope I catch that 50lb carp today and collect the bounty!

The good news is u won't have to witness all the NFL activism thats gotten out of hand.

#25309 29 days ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

The good news is u won't have to witness all the NFL activism thats gotten out of hand.

That's what the fast forward button is for.

#25310 29 days ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

But what if they talk about it on the radio ?!

#25311 29 days ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

That's what the fast forward button is for.

No doubt

#25312 29 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

But what if they talk about it on the radio ?!

Mute button.....the good news is after the game starts its pretty minimal...

#25313 29 days ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Mute button.....the good news is after the game starts its pretty minimal...

I wait too fucking shit is everywhere.I wish the press would look into where all those donations are going from NFL and everyone else?

#25314 29 days ago

good Burrow hit there

#25315 29 days ago

Cincy / Philly looking like the 2 worst o-lines in the NFL.

#25316 29 days ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Jeezus. Can we just give it a rest. Why make such a big deal out of that stuff? I don’t understand why people get so bent out of shape over stuff that has no effect on them. Now cmon Rams, get your shit together.

#25317 29 days ago

I can't get real good reception way out here but damn it sounds like both teams are shit. Phillies front lines sounds as bad as Cincy's, is that accurate? Radio has a lot of static so look for another station maybe Q102 out of Dayton.

Not doing as well in the tourney as I'd like but I am on the board in 3thd. Biggest has been 19.07 lbs so far but I'm going to start running my grits pack bait and see if the mirror carp can be enticed into running.

Colson are you worried? You should be, we both should be lol!

#25318 29 days ago
Quoted from RWH:

I can't get real good reception way out here but damn it sounds like both teams are shit. Phillies front lines sounds as bad as Cincy's, is that accurate? Radio has a lot of static so look for another station maybe Q102 out of Dayton.
Not doing as well in the tourney as I'd like but I am on the board in 3thd. Biggest has been 19.07 lbs so far but I'm going to start running my grits pack bait and see if the mirror carp can be enticed into running.
Colson are you worried? You should be, we both should be lol!

Just curious,why are you fishing for carp?When I fished the Ohio years ago and caught a 20 or 30 lb. carp we never ate them. There was always some old black dudes out fishing that knew how to actually cook them.Damn what an ugly fish the first time I accidentally caught one I cut the line,it was before daylight

#25319 29 days ago

I don't eat any fish I catch period. I tournament fish and Carp are fantastic fighters much tougher fight pound for pound than catfish etc. The action is also much greater when carp fishing perfect tourney fish.

#25320 29 days ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Just curious,why are you fishing for carp?When I fished the Ohio years ago and caught a 20 or 30 lb. carp we never ate them. There was always some old black dudes out fishing that knew how to actually cook them.Damn what an ugly fish the first time I accidentally caught one I cut the line,it was before daylight

Very fun fish to catch in my opinion. In Europe they take carp fishing more serious than pretty much anything else. For whatever reason Americans have given it a garbage fish stigma, which I dont understand. I dont really fish to eat anymore, so I dont mind catching them at all. Personally id rather fish for catfish and carp over any other freshwater fish. Bass tournaments ruined bass fishing for me, sucked all the fun out of fishing.

P.S. its a much bigger pain in the ass to get a carp off the hook than rig everything back up, plus you're letting a fish swim around with line hanging out of its mouth for months.

#25321 29 days ago

I’m having some tasty carp tonight

2FFF6409-5C25-4236-A574-0A3DEF94D6AF (resized).jpeg
#25322 29 days ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Very fun fish to catch in my opinion. In Europe they take carp fishing more serious than pretty much anything else. For whatever reason Americans have given it a garbage fish stigma, which I dont understand. I dont really fish to eat anymore, so I dont mind catching them at all. Personally id rather fish for catfish and carp over any other freshwater fish. Bass tournaments ruined bass fishing for me, sucked all the fun out of fishing.
P.S. its a much bigger pain in the ass to get a carp off the hook than rig everything back up, plus you're letting a fish swim around with line hanging out of its mouth for months.

Just so you know I only cut the line that one time,I was 13 and the ugly fucker freaked me out with those crazy lips lol

#25323 29 days ago
Quoted from RWH:

I don't eat any fish I catch period. I tournament fish and Carp are fantastic fighters much tougher fight pound for pound than catfish etc. The action is also much greater when carp fishing perfect tourney fish.

Gotcha people here say their really good eating but a pain in the ass to remove bones and prep

#25324 29 days ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Just so you know I only cut the line that one time,I was 13 and the ugly fucker freaked me out with those crazy lips lol

Ive been there, wasnt trying to Karen you.

#25325 29 days ago

Was Trubisky pulled finally?

#25326 29 days ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Was Trubisky pulled finally?

Maybe he should just go fishin!

#25327 29 days ago

Tee Higgins looking like a good 2nd round pickup.

Wentz looks horrendous.

#25328 29 days ago

I like when the opposing team plays worse than the Bengals.

#25329 29 days ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Now cmon Rams, get your shit together.

Thank You

#25330 29 days ago
Quoted from romulusx:

We caught a 3 foot alligator gar night fishing once. It got away right as I netted it and that was a good thing.

If I had of got it in the boat I would have probably shot holes in the boat trying to kill it. My hands were not going anywhere that things mouth.

#25331 29 days ago

Horrible defense by the Rams that last drive. Ridiculous PI call against the Rams. All that work on a comeback stolen away.

#25332 29 days ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Horrible defense by the Rams that last drive. Ridiculous PI call against the Rams. All that work on a comeback stolen away.

Nobody is shedding any tears over Rams losing on a controversial PI call. They used up all their PI sympathy for life in that NFC Championship game.

#25333 29 days ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

We caught a 3 foot alligator gar night fishing once. It got away right as I netted it and that was a good thing.
If I had of got it in the boat I would have probably shot holes in the boat trying to kill it. My hands were not going anywhere that things mouth.

My father in law Paul and I were fishing very early dawn when he reeled in an eel like creature.He reached down to grab it to remove hook and the fucker flipped it’s lower body up and wrapped itself around Paul’s arm up to his shoulder.We squealed like little girls and then I started pointing and laughing,while Paul was beating the eel on the side of his boat.Oh Go Colts

#25335 29 days ago

Atlanta:

Screenshot_20200927-144150~2 (resized).png
#25336 29 days ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Atlanta:[quoted image]

WTF!

#25337 29 days ago

Who’s head will roll in Atlanta, the OC or HC?

#25338 29 days ago

Matt Ryan is a joke. I'm encouraged that Matt LaFleur tricked everyone into thinking he was anything better than Joe Flacco, let alone deserving of an MVP.

#25339 29 days ago

Bills 3-0

#25340 29 days ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Who’s head will roll in Atlanta, the OC or HC?

HC already fired all the other coaches last year I think? So it's hm

#25341 29 days ago

Im a believer.

I liked them last year. I chose them to win in my pickems each week so far this year and Josh Allen leads my fantasy team.

#25342 29 days ago

Josh has to learn to throw the ball away. He made me very nervous. Otherwise a good performance.

#25343 29 days ago

I guess the Eagles are just as bad as the Bengals

#25344 29 days ago

I saw a lot of similarities, in all the wrong ways. Burrow coming out of these games alive is a win in my book.

#25345 29 days ago

Can we still blame Nelson Agholor?

#25346 29 days ago

The Bengals didn’t lose!!!

#25347 29 days ago

Tennessee Titties are 3-0 and fidin'ta be 3-2!

#25348 29 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Nobody is shedding any tears over Rams losing on a controversial PI call. They used up all their PI sympathy for life in that NFC Championship game.

Look, I’m willing to overlook one bad PI call like in the NFC championship, but this is getting ridiculous.

#25349 29 days ago

That game deserved to be a tie. Although you could make a case they should give them both a loss.

#25350 29 days ago

That bengals eagles game was hilarious.

Gonna be another long season watching Washington try to play offense.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
1,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Machine - For Sale
New York, NY
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
La Porte, IN
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 21.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westminster, CO
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Boards
PinSound
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 22.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 26313 posts in this topic. You are on page 507 of 527.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside