nose-swipe.gif
5CD8BE91-06DC-4095-8B61-F18E6DC7BB6E.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
carmichael.gif
giggle-laugh.gif

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,763 posts in this topic. You are on page 492 of 1,516.
#24551 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Well my football season is over, fuck these pussy ass MF's.

At least you made it into the season before quitting the NFL this time. To be honest I’m a little surprised you tuned in at all after quitting for good several times since the Super Bowl.

Quoted from Who-Dey:

Have fun unpatriotic liberals watching these assholes!

Be seeing you, snowflake.

#24552 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

At least you made it into the season before quitting the NFL this time. To be honest I’m a little surprised you tuned in at all after quitting for good several times since the Super Bowl.

I gotta ask though... if you like football, but can't stand the buildup... isn't it pretty easy to just skip everything before that skinny kid that played soccer his whole life kicks that funny shaped ball?

You could even just record the games and skip past anything that seems political...

Or you could get gamepass and watch the whole thing in 30 minutes without anything other than pure football.

I'm not sure how people can be so bothered by it. It can't just be because it's political, it has to be because it represents different politics from your own. The former can be cured by the remedies I suggested, the latter is just going to eat at you no matter what.

#24553 3 years ago

Speaking of quitting, where's o-din?

#24554 3 years ago

Cris Collinsworth is the definition of saying whatever is on your mind. Man he stinks.

#24555 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Cris Collinsworth is the definition of saying whatever is on your mind. Man he stinks.

He’s not nice in real life either. Zero things to like about him. Haha

#24556 3 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

In carbonite.

6CD2BE7F-DDA0-46BD-AAAF-B96F0ABF96DB (resized).jpeg6CD2BE7F-DDA0-46BD-AAAF-B96F0ABF96DB (resized).jpeg
#24557 3 years ago

I wish I knew photoshop. I would fog up Reid's mask completely.

#24558 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

He really is bad

#24559 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Well my football season is over, fuck these pussy ass MF's. If they cant come out and stand for the National Anthem then I wont be watching. Too much race bullshit also for me. Have fun unpatriotic liberals watching these assholes!

I'm just watching football. I kinda look at it this way, if I'm starving and the only food available is a Trump Steak, I'm eating it. Regardless of how much I despise that guy, it satisfies my need. I don't care about the politics. I'm hungry. So if you were starving and the only food available was a Biden Burger, you would refuse it? Most would not. It's football and something we should enjoy. Many of these players come from very humble backgrounds. They are not being unpatriotic. They are bringing attention to a real problem. They are doing this because they have a platform. People from all walks of life pay attention to what they do. Most of the folks they grew up with? They don't have a voice....

#24560 3 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Give it another 30 minutes, you won't need Photoshop to finish the job.

#24561 3 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

I'm just watching football. I kinda look at it this way, if I'm starving and the only food available is a Trump Steak, I'm eating it. Regardless of how much I despise that guy, it satisfies my need. I don't care about the politics. I'm hungry. So if you were starving and the only food available was a Biden Burger, you would refuse it? Most would not. It's football and something we should enjoy. Many of these players come from very humble backgrounds. They are not being unpatriotic. They are bringing attention to a real problem. They are doing this because they have a platform. People from all walks of life pay attention to what they do. Most of the folks they grew up with? They don't have a voice....

I respectfully disagree with you totally.

#24562 3 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Give it another 30 minutes, you won't need Photoshop to finish the job.

I think it's a pretty striking visualization. For anyone doubting the efficacy of masks, do you want what's inside that mask on your face instead?

#24563 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

giphy.gifgiphy.gif
#24564 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Well then you starve and can no longer spread your ideology. But hey, you stuck to your principles...

#24565 3 years ago

He will be here all season, watching football the entire time. It's his drug, no way he gives it up for an entire season.

I picture him watching it right now, justifying it by telling himself the players were in the locker room standing proudly for the anthem, we just didn't get to see it....

It's okay Who-Dey, I am just giving you some shit, kudos to you for being a Super Patriot....

#24566 3 years ago

I gotta ask though... if you like football, but can't stand the buildup... isn't it pretty easy to just skip everything before that

Nope because there is NOTHING more important than our National Anthem, our military, and our veterans. Kneeling during the National Anthem or not coming out of the locker room to stand and show your respects is DISGUSTING and NOBODY should be ok with it. Anyone who doesn't like this country needs to GTFO.

If I sound outraged its because I am. Anyone who doesnt stand for the National Anthem is a piece of F shit! I also dont need or want all of this race BS in my sports. I dont care about any of that shit.

#24567 3 years ago
thumb_see-how-jesus-is-peeking-around-that-corner-thats-how-41731661 (resized).pngthumb_see-how-jesus-is-peeking-around-that-corner-thats-how-41731661 (resized).png
#24568 3 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I picture him watching it right now,

Think again.....

20200910_214048 (resized).jpg20200910_214048 (resized).jpg
#24569 3 years ago

I'm done bitching though and I don't want to ruin your guys football. I seriously do hope that you enjoy it and I wish that I could enjoy it with you but I just cant support this. Maybe one day I can enjoy it again I hope but now now.

#24570 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Think again..... [quoted image]

I am so sorry you are punishing yourself watching the news. There has to be a Golden Girls rerun to get the late night juices flowing... Isn't 10pm the Rue Mclanahan sweet lovin' hour in the Who-Dey household? I can't be the only one, right?

#24571 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Terry did you see that play?!? Wow!!!

#24572 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

If I sound outraged its because I am. Anyone who doesnt stand for the National Anthem is a piece of F shit!

Did you stand in your living room when the Anthem played?

#24573 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Think again.....

There's no one on the planet more angry right now than a bald white guy on fox news. At least wait for a segment for a guy with a good head of hair, that guy is going to gift you his surplus of ulcers. Consider something comedic for some levity.

#24574 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Terry did you see that play?!? Wow!!!

It was insane! They just showed the halftime sneak peak... All Joe Burrow behind the scenes at training camp... Looks amazing!

#24575 3 years ago

Consider something comedic for some levity.

I recommend Cincinnati football!

#24576 3 years ago
tenor (2).giftenor (2).gif
#24577 3 years ago
9FD76639-C5A8-4852-8077-FB0E2527C6F0 (resized).jpeg9FD76639-C5A8-4852-8077-FB0E2527C6F0 (resized).jpeg
#24578 3 years ago

Jesus, I guess the mods are sleeping tonight.

#24579 3 years ago

Could be rust from the lack of offseason activity, or the loss of Hopkins (oyes!!), but Houston offense looks complete poo. Would be tragic to see them have a dismal, embarrassing, cellar-dwelling season!

#24580 3 years ago

Pretty quick 1st half, with not many penalties. I’m happy that no one got injured, and to see this rookie rb Clyde Edwards Helaire..he’s gonna be a beast for the chiefs..err super bowl champion chiefs!

#24581 3 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Could be rust from the lack of offseason activity, or the loss of Hopkins (oyes!!), but Houston offense looks complete poo. Would be tragic to see them have a dismal, embarrassing, cellar-dwelling season!

David Johnson appears to still have something left in the tank

#24582 3 years ago

I am completely hammered right now. I am doing a shot everytime I hear the phrase "the crowd sounds way louder than 16,000" .

#24583 3 years ago

Damn Who-Dey, you would have been balling like a baby.. The halftime feature on Burrow showed him leading the Pledge on an aircraft carrier, while the Blue Angels flew over, and fireworks that were made in the USA went off in the background... Probably the best halftime I have ever seen.

#24584 3 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I am completely hammered right now. I am doing a shot everytime I hear the phrase "the crowd sounds way louder than 16,000" .

I wish I could hear the crowd. Cris C is synonymous for the mute button.

#24585 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Seems like they are gonna use him a ton.

#24586 3 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Or watching football?

#24587 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Optimism reigns in week one!

#24588 3 years ago

Damn that little dude is fast.

#24589 3 years ago

Well since this one is getting out of hand I guess I’ll comment on tonight’s game.

I really expected everybody to be sloppy and unfocused but the social justice protests were REALLY solidly coached, conceived, and executed. Both of these teams were in mid-season form, really moving the agenda forward and giving it that extra push on offense to bring it to the house.

I thought maybe the players would be All over the place with no preseason but they are all really focused!

I had my doubts but so far I think you’ll all agree the season seems to be off to a pretty good start. I’m in for next weekend!

#24590 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Did you stand in your living room when the Anthem played?

Yes I did actually. I was standing in front of this.

20200909_210833 (resized).jpg20200909_210833 (resized).jpg20200909_211043 (resized).jpg20200909_211043 (resized).jpg
#24591 3 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

O-din didn't quit, he was fired.

So I learned tonight; horse-collar without horse-collaring...wow.

#24592 3 years ago

Did you guys know, 15,000+ people can make noise?!

Man Collinsworth used to be decent, or he tricked us into thinking he was, but he is beyond bad now. Maybe we've heard all his fucking lines again and again.

#24593 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Yes I did actually. I was standing in front of this. [quoted image][quoted image]

So you stand for pinball but not the anthem? Tisk tisk. Missing a great game.

#24594 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Yes I did actually. I was standing in front of this. [quoted image][quoted image]

8bc.gif8bc.gif
#24595 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Did you guys know, 15,000+ people can make noise?!
Man Collinsworth used to be decent, or he tricked us into thinking he was, but he is beyond bad now. Maybe we've heard all his fucking lines again and again.

I really liked him back in the inside the NFL days. That was a great show.

#24596 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Missing a great game.

Meh

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I really liked him back in the inside the NFL days. That was a great show.

Wow I watched that forever too.

#24597 3 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

EKP6uwQ.gifEKP6uwQ.gif
#24598 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

So you stand for pinball but not the anthem? Tisk tisk. Missing a great game.

imo the only thing better than Houston getting wrecked is the nonstop Joe Burrows [sic] info

#24599 3 years ago

5 minute Photoshop fun....
Andy Reid Pregame-
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#24600 3 years ago

I hear the KC chant! Where is the dude who does it in his living room!!!??

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

There are 75,763 posts in this topic. You are on page 492 of 1,516.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/492 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.