spongebob-done.gif
24ae2301d4aa96956b7002b622b63a1e.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240411-182346_Brave (resized).jpg
IMG_3029 (resized).png
20240411_133523 (resized).jpg
960db372-3937-4740-898d-de1cf01c5689_text (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,629 posts in this topic. You are on page 488 of 1,513.
#24351 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Or maybe the KC Smoke?

I think this is their new stadium guide.

c790de62a1b179519ff46a825f5cbf1afb962a96.jpeg (resized).jpgc790de62a1b179519ff46a825f5cbf1afb962a96.jpeg (resized).jpg
#24352 3 years ago

First thing's first - move the Kansas City Chiefs to Kansas, or at least sharpie the border.

#24353 3 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

First thing's first - move the Kansas City Chiefs to Kansas, or at least sharpie the border.

Kansas City Missouri is older than the state (and territory for that matter) of Kansas. KCK can keep their NASCAR speedway, soccer team, Joe's KC BBQ, and Ikea. KCMO will be home for pretty much everything else.

#24354 3 years ago
Quoted from PappaDubz:

Is there a pinside fantasy football league

Usually on a separate thread, but yes i think so.

#24355 3 years ago

Kansascity Football Club - Colonel Sanders looks more bad ass on a helmet than on a bucket
The former Chiefs could even rename Arrowhead to “The Bucket“
Seattle has the 12th man ...ehh
KFC would have the 12 piece......anybody wanna piece?

E66BE545-D971-4D23-AECC-F0E802023967 (resized).jpegE66BE545-D971-4D23-AECC-F0E802023967 (resized).jpeg7369A738-9AC2-4426-840A-573FEC271E9B (resized).jpeg7369A738-9AC2-4426-840A-573FEC271E9B (resized).jpeg93E35F14-E008-444F-84E7-3890D1307A11 (resized).jpeg93E35F14-E008-444F-84E7-3890D1307A11 (resized).jpeg
#24356 3 years ago
Quoted from newbieinKC:

Kansas City Missouri is older than the state (and territory for that matter) of Kansas. KCK can keep their NASCAR speedway, soccer team, Joe's KC BBQ, and Ikea. KCMO will be home for pretty much everything else.

For the record, I was going for satire

#24357 3 years ago
Quoted from PappaDubz:

cscmtp ran one last time I checked. I haven’t played in a couple years though.

#24358 3 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

For the record, I was going for satire

I get it. We "east siders" are a sensitive bunch. Wizard of Oz can take a long walk off a short pier.

#24359 3 years ago

3 weeks, gents!

#24360 3 years ago
Quoted from PappaDubz:

I would be interested in getting in one.

#24361 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I would be interested in getting in one.

For sure , and extra points if you have a player with covid.

#24362 3 years ago

Ravens terminate Earl Thomas contract for conduct detrimental to the team. He apparently punched a teammate.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/ravens-officially-terminate-earl-thomas-contract-after-altercation-with-chuck-clark/ar-BB18hJEB

Dallas bound??

#24363 3 years ago

Hopefully the cowboy's can sign Thomas. That would help out the only weak spot on their D. The d-line is looking evil.. needed a shut down corner back to stop the deep threat. Offense is already awesome. I predict at least 12 wins this year fir the 'boys. U Read it here first!

#24364 3 years ago

Earl Thomas isn't worth the trouble.

He's also the age where his play is about to drop off sharply. He wasn't even that great last season, some serious burns in the playoffs.

Perfect Cowboys signing; an expensive wash up with serious character issues.

#24365 3 years ago

Still good enough forb 6-8 more wins than wfc this year

#24366 3 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Still good enough forb 6-8 more wins than wfc this year

Christ didn’t you talk shit all season long about how awesome the cowboys were last season?

Come on man. Cowboys blow. They went nowhere in 2019, just like I told you all season while you were crowing about their awesomeness. Expect more suck whenever they play again.

#24367 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Ravens terminate Earl Thomas contract for conduct detrimental to the team. He apparently punched a teammate.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/ravens-officially-terminate-earl-thomas-contract-after-altercation-with-chuck-clark/ar-BB18hJEB
Dallas bound??

He should sign with the Browns....probably get along great with Garrett

#24368 3 years ago
Screenshot_20200824-134824~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20200824-134824~2 (resized).png
#24369 3 years ago

Not talking shit..just hoping the cowboy's have a good season. I like their chances.. its an NFL thread. Explore more trolling on another thread..it's all you seem to do on pinside. You're relentless..I'll give ya that!

#24370 3 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Not talking shit..just hoping the cowboy's have a good season. I like their chances.. its an NFL thread. Explore more trolling on another thread..it's all you seem to do on pinside. You're relentless..I'll give ya that!

Don't sweat it, just return fire. Levi's usually inexcusably bullish on the Washington Football Club's chances and it's good fun to see his late (or mid, or early) season posts as the dream inevitably implodes.

That said, the Cowboys suck!

#24371 3 years ago

how dare you!! Haha.. ya, I get it.. Jerry Jones and crew are pretentious muthafukkas! But, they have one of the best offensive units in the league..gotta shore up some defense issues (which they did with free agents) and then are gonna be a helluva tough team to beat. New head coach, defensive and offensive coordinators..what's not to be excited.. oh and they won a playoff game last year.. so clearly don't suck as bad as some peeps wish!

#24372 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Don't sweat it, just return fire. Levi's usually inexcusably bullish on Washington Football Club's chances and it's good fun to see his late (or mid, or early) season posts as the dream inevitably implodes.
That said, the Cowboys suck!

I don’t expect the WFT to be any good but I would like to see some of the “culture” changes we keep hearing about. New coach, new team president, etc etc....we’ve seen it all before but maybe this time it will stick. I love the Rivera hire but it’s always an uphill battle in Washington for anybody with any talent as a coach or talent evaluator.

#24373 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

cscmtp ran one last time I checked. I haven’t played in a couple years though.

The current commissioner Mrbill is currently getting feedback on who is returning. I'm sure he'll post something here if there are open spots. Currently it looks like there might be one slot available.

#24374 3 years ago
Quoted from pindevil:

The current commissioner MRBILL is currently getting feedback on who is returning. I'm sure he'll post something here if there are open spots. Currently it looks like there might be one slot available.

There's always a bit of luck involved with this shi*, but if you aren't bringing your A-game, don't bother. You are just gonna lose $50. I thought my other league was full of sharp cookies. Nope.....

#24375 3 years ago
C6aP97TU0AAmX3u.jpeg (resized).jpgC6aP97TU0AAmX3u.jpeg (resized).jpg
#24376 3 years ago

Ya paid your money, Ya take your chances. And if any of you think you got game, then step right up....

#24377 3 years ago

Iam in it to win it
Pappa needs funds for a new pin

#24378 3 years ago
Quoted from PappaDubz:

Iam in it to win it
Pappa needs funds for a new pin

Ya might win enough for a new topper. IDK??

#24379 3 years ago

I saw this proposal for division re-alignments. It makes sense to me.

Thoughts?

Screenshot_20200825-091326~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20200825-091326~2 (resized).png
#24380 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I saw this proposal for division re-alignments. It makes sense to me.
Thoughts?[quoted image]

Geographically it makes all the sense in the world.

#24381 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I saw this proposal for division re-alignments. It makes sense to me. Thoughts?

What’s the motivation? I’d be sorry to lose the Giants/Eagles rivalry. Especially given that they only play once a week, saving an hour or two on travel doesn’t really seem worth the upset.

Also, it should really be “Rocky Mountain Division” (no “s”).

#24382 3 years ago

No real point to do it just to dissolve the AFC/NFC

#24383 3 years ago

Most divisions in football have great rivalries from top to bottom, especially now with only 4 teams in each. I don't see any reason to mess with it.

#24384 3 years ago

And if you're going to muddy up some divisions, leave the AFC North and NFC North alone. They're both perfect. Everyone hates everyone else, and there are no travel issues.

#24385 3 years ago

The nonsensical southwest division name made me chuckle. Shoulda called it the dirty dirty

#24386 3 years ago

Uff, look at the central division. Browns, Bengals, Lions and Colts. That would be the most pathetic division in any sport.

#24387 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I don’t expect the WFT to be any good but I would like to see some of the “culture” changes we keep hearing about.

More sexual harassment claims could name Snyder directly — new reason to hope?

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/washington-football-team-bombshell-report-videos-more-sexual-misconduct-allegations

#24388 3 years ago

SOB this will probably end his brief history as a Bengal. I can certainly understand him being upset with concern for his father and maybe this guy he beat up had something to do with his disappearance, either way I hope it all works out for him and his father is found alive or he gets justice for his father.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/bengals-player-arrested-while-searching-for-missing-father/ar-BB18oUvZ?ocid=msedgdhp

#24389 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

SOB this will probably end his brief history as a Bengal. I can certainly understand him being upset with concern for his father and maybe this guy he beat up had something to do with his disappearance, either way I hope it all works out for him and his father is found alive or he gets justice for his father.

Jesus. I guess one takeaway is never go berry picking in Florida.

#24390 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/bengals-player-arrested-while-searching-for-missing-father/ar-BB18oUvZ?ocid=msedgdhp

Such a bizarre situation. He just left camp a day or so ago to help find his father, only to beat up the one man who was with him? Would love to know the whole story.

#24391 3 years ago

And just like like all free agent corners acquired by the Bengals this off season are gone.

This is already feeling like the Reds’s 2020. Haha

#24392 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

This is already feeling like the Reds’s 2020.

Feels a lot like the Bengals 1990-2019 also.

#24393 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Feels a lot like the Bengals 1990-2019 also.

They didn’t get any free agents those years. Haha

In other news, heard Big Ben is throwing like Phillip Rivers now. That’s encouraging.

#24394 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

In other news, heard Big Ben is throwing like Phillip Rivers now. That’s encouraging.

His ride is almost over for sure. Sad all we have to look back on are those SBs

#24395 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

They didn’t get any free agents those years. Haha

Unfortunately Lamar could be even scarier this season.

#24396 3 years ago

Seriously...wtf is going to happen this season?
How many drunken Sundays can we get out of this bad boy?

#24397 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Seriously...wtf is going to happen this season?
How many drunken Sundays can we get out of this bad boy?

Hard to say really. Baseball seems to be pulling it off right now (with some hiccups) but will NFL embrace a similar bastardized Season if it comes down to it?

Shorten games by 20 minutes? Do half game double headers to make up canceled weekends? No more overtime we’ll just have a punt pass and kick competition?

#24398 3 years ago

Yeah baseball has a history of make up games and shit. When the Browns come down with Corvis they just need to forfit their games.
Playoff bubble for sure on the table.

#24399 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Unfortunately Lamar could be even scarier this season.

As long as the Steelers lose, I’m happy.

#24400 3 years ago

I thought I heard the NFL was going to take advantage of the open Saturdays. Skimming the schedule I haven't seen any updates. I really hope they're still planning that... Saturday night NFL football is the best.

Today marks 2 weeks to kickoff. It's hard to believe.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Scranton, PA
$ 18.95
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
There are 75,629 posts in this topic. You are on page 488 of 1,513.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/488?hl=jsampel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.