spongebob-done.gif
24ae2301d4aa96956b7002b622b63a1e.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240411-182346_Brave (resized).jpg
IMG_3029 (resized).png
20240411_133523 (resized).jpg
960db372-3937-4740-898d-de1cf01c5689_text (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,621 posts in this topic. You are on page 484 of 1,513.
#24151 3 years ago

Seems like this may end their pursuit of Clowney

#24152 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Yeah I guess the dont update it annually like they do Goldentee. I didnt realize it but the same company makes a mini golf game as well called powerputt. My wife and I have spent hours playing that. Braxton Brewery has one, and its a blast.

They may have made that Bags game as well. (Cornhole)

#24153 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

They may have made that Bags game as well. (Cornhole)

O I know BAGS! but didn’t know they made it. Awesome

1885FD44-CA45-44AC-B3C8-273A33CCD852 (resized).png1885FD44-CA45-44AC-B3C8-273A33CCD852 (resized).png
#24154 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

O I know BAGS! but didn’t know they made it. Awesome [quoted image]

I have friends from Wisconsin and they refuse to call it cornhole. They call it bean bags lol.

#24155 3 years ago

I’m pretty sure Ohio invented the cornhole game.

#24156 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The Seahawks are already in contention for a title but their D was a big dissapointment last year. So I see why they wanted to upgrade this position. I agree safety not a marquee position so it really does seem a little odd considering what they gave up. They are always a good team though so it’s not the jets can expect top 20 picks out of this deal.

The hawks are known for their secondary, guys who will hit anyone coming across the middle. A big safety is exactly what they need, good trade. They have a history of stockpiling and trading pics,

#24157 3 years ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

I’m pretty sure Ohio invented the cornhole game.

They sure did, Cincinnati Ohio! Pete Rose, Cornhole, and Skyline Chilli!

#24158 3 years ago

Mike Ditka, one of the few real men left in this world!

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/mike-ditka-national-anthem-respect

#24159 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

The hawks are known for their secondary, guys who will hit anyone coming across the middle. A big safety is exactly what they need, good trade. They have a history of stockpiling and trading pics,

Jury's still out....two first round picks and a player....ouch

#24160 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Jury's still out....two first round picks and a player....ouch

Sounds like a lot to give up to me.

#24161 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Seattle was abysmal on passing D last year, they over reached, the Jets killed it on that deal.

#24162 3 years ago

Time will tell, 1st round picks are risky, too much money, lots of picks arent playing a few yrs later. They needed a hard hitting big safety and got it. Was lots to give up but should be big help.

#24163 3 years ago

Taking a shot at Kam Chancellor 2.0.This was a Pete decision for sure.

#24164 3 years ago
Quoted from Slugmeister:

Taking a shot at Kam Chancellor 2.0.This was a Pete decision for sure.

Pretty much what I'm thinkin. Make them san fran receivers think about the hit, not the ball thrown poorly by jimmy g, haha

#24165 3 years ago

PBS lit up Who-Dey, are you ready for some football!

cinti skyline (resized).jpgcinti skyline (resized).jpg
#24166 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

PBS lit up Who-Dey, are you ready for some football!
[quoted image]

Man I cant do it Russ if they are gonna do all that they say. I will have to boycott unfortunately but I will keep an eye on Burrow and see how he is doing, maybe catch a couple of minutes here and there but I just cant support the kneeling during the National Anthem at all.
20200726_110631 (resized).jpg20200726_110631 (resized).jpg

#24167 3 years ago

I'm just tuning in after the kickoffs. I can and will support their cause but not the disrespect to our flag and country.

#24168 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I'm just tuning in after the kickoffs. I can and will support their cause but not the disrespect to our flag and country.

I cant or wont get into that discussion here but let's just say that I dont want any of that shit in my sports period. If they wanted to protest on their own time then I wouldn't have any problems with them doing it at all, even if I disagree with them. They shouldn't be using the NFL, MLB, and the NBA etc as their platform. Did you see the WNBA player walk off if the court during the National Anthem the other day? Fuck them disrespectful assholes!

#24169 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I cant or wont get into that discussion

Yeah just senseless to argue the point, everyone sees it differently, there will never be a consensus achieved.

#24170 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Yeah just senseless to argue the point, everyone sees it differently, there will never be a consensus achieved.

I even think that it causes problems between the players because some dont believe in what they are doing and it puts pressure on the young guys because they dont know what they should do. If I was the coach I would make it very simple, if you kneel you will not play today. I also dont believe in playing two National Anthems because there is only one National Anthem that we ALL pay our respects to and to put another National Anthem BEFORE our country's National Anthem just does not sit well with me. The NFL is stupid for allowing this to even happen because its definitely hurting them financially. Look at Nascar, that sport is literally DEAD because of all this shit. I hate to say it but I personally hope that they kneel themselves right out of a job.

#24171 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Did you see the WNBA player walk off

No, but thats because its the WNBA, no other reason

#24172 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

No, but thats because its the WNBA, no other reason

I'm not a big basketball fan, I watch a few games here and there until playoff time then I watch it all. Have you watched the women play? I hadn't until last year and I have to say they were pretty damn good and it was as entertaining as watching NBA for the most part, I was pleasantly surprised.

#24174 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Well this is going well

Yeah I know 1 Reds player tested positive and possibly 2 more not confirmed yet. I expect some virus contraction to appear, hopefully we can get a handle on it as it appears this may be something we are going to have to live with for sometime yet.

#24177 3 years ago

Dana Stubblefield convicted of rape! Nice way to ruin your life!

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/dana-stubblefield-ex-49ers-tackle-convicted-of-rape

#24178 3 years ago

"A former San Francisco 49ers star was found guilty of raping a woman described as mentally delayed while using a gun"

"After raping her, investigators said, Stubblefield gave her $80 and let her go."

"His attorneys had denied the woman suffered from any disability that prevented her from agreeing to consensual sex."

Yikes

#24179 3 years ago

Or more importantly, ruining the woman’s life.

#24180 3 years ago

Hi everyone. This life size figure is for sale over here in Europe. My historic football knowledge is pretty limited to the Eagles, does anyone know who this chap is? Trying to decide if it's work picking up.

It's for sale along with a similar figure of Joe DiMaggio, so it's likely it dates way, way back.

1AFA88D6-6CC5-471C-B6DF-E640C497AFFE (resized).jpeg1AFA88D6-6CC5-471C-B6DF-E640C497AFFE (resized).jpeg

#24181 3 years ago

I don't think it's that old. You see that dark spot just above the 06? I'm guessing that represents the NFL patch that all uniforms have, but they didn't start wearing those until the 90's I believe.

Also, players don't have a 0 before a single digit number jersey. Meaning no players have a number 06 on their jersey.

My best guess, it was some kind of collectible given out for the 2006 season.

#24182 3 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

I don't think it's that old. You see that dark spot just above the 06? I'm guessing that represents the NFL patch that all uniforms have, but they didn't start wearing those until the 90's I believe.
Also, players don't have a 0 before a single digit number jersey. Meaning no players have a number 06 on their jersey.
My best guess, it was some kind of collectible given out for the 2006 season.

He said it was life sized. Hope they didn't give those out before the games.

#24183 3 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

He said it was life sized. Hope they didn't give those out before the games.

Yes, it is life size. The number is very confusing though, could it be college football? Not that it's helping much, but here's a photo of the DiMaggio one (that i can't find anything about online either...). They must have been imported from the US, i can't imagine anyone building life size figures over here, for athletes in sports only very few people care about.

EB2B0B8F-AFFC-400E-B0C2-003261E8D29A (resized).jpegEB2B0B8F-AFFC-400E-B0C2-003261E8D29A (resized).jpeg
#24184 3 years ago
Quoted from theadicts77:

The number is very confusing though, could it be college football?

Yeah I don't get the number either. I think it's just some generic NFL thing because they tried to replacate the NFL emblem over the numbers.

Also, is there a uniform number on the DiMaggio? That looks pretty generic too. The Yankees don't wear anything red on their uniforms.

#24185 3 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Yeah I don't get the number either. I think it's just some generic NFL thing because they tried to replacate the NFL emblem over the numbers.
Also, is there a uniform number on the DiMaggio? That looks pretty generic too. The Yankees don't wear anything red on their uniforms.

No number, the seller says it's DiMaggio. Might be the only player he knows though Yes, the red doesn't make sense.

#24186 3 years ago
Quoted from theadicts77:

No number, the seller says it's DiMaggio. Might be the only player he knows though Yes, the red doesn't make sense.

Looks more like Steve Gutenberg than Joe DiMaggio.

#24187 3 years ago

It looks like Patrick Mahomes is now a part owner of the Royals. Good for him. Hopefully good for the Royals. It is very hard not to like Patrick Mahomes, especially if you live in KC

#24188 3 years ago
Quoted from Silverballer:

It looks like Patrick Mahomes is now a part owner of the Royals. Good for him. Hopefully good for the Royals. It is very hard not to like Patrick Mahomes, especially if you live in KC

He's the man. Gotta give Andy Reid credit he's a genius when it comes to personnel moves and trades.

#24189 3 years ago

Got some Pats not playing this season including Hightiwer and Chung.

#24190 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Got some Pats not playing this season including Hightiwer and Chung

I read where they're going to have 4 spots open from opt-outs.

#24192 3 years ago

Gone are the Sam Bradford rookie contract days, 6 year $78 million, $50 mil guaranteed.

#24193 3 years ago

900k cheaper than I thought he'd sign for; sucker.

#24194 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

"A former San Francisco 49ers star was found guilty of raping a woman described as mentally delayed while using a gun"
"After raping her, investigators said, Stubblefield gave her $80 and let her go."
"His attorneys had denied the woman suffered from any disability that prevented her from agreeing to consensual sex."
Yikes

I wonder why all the people on here arent defending this jackass saying that he has CTE and saying it's not his fault? They sure do defend all the other thugs that commit crimes and claim CTE, why not Stubblefield?

#24195 3 years ago
Quoted from Silverballer:

I think that might need to pass regulatory approval. Mahomes already owns the Denver Broncos.

#24196 3 years ago
Quoted from theadicts77:

..... but here's a photo of the DiMaggio one ....

Just trying to make some more posts here to get to the next page. Seriously looking at this fucking thing anymore is going to make me puke.

Quoted from newbieinKC:

I think that might need to pass regulatory approval. Mahomes already owns the Denver Broncos.

Indeed he does...but I think Elway is the real culprit there.

#24197 3 years ago

I’m seeing speculation Belichick is encouraging his players to opt out of playing this year with the aim of scooping up Trevor Lawrence in the draft. Could they pull it off?

#24198 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I’m seeing speculation Belichick is encouraging his players to opt out of playing this year with the aim of scooping up Trevor Lawrence in the draft. Could they pull it off?

I'm going to say the NFL is going to face the same thing MLB is with whole teams out at times and them left with how to reconcile some teams playing more games than others and declare division winners etc..

#24199 3 years ago

Let bill tank for Lawrence and then see him bust like Russell.

Wasn’t Brady a 6th round pick?

#24200 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Could they pull it off?

I don't think so. I don;t even think they can lose to the Jets. And then Redskins after that.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Wasn’t Brady a 6th round pick?

Don;t know if I've ever heard such a thing.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

Boards
PinSound

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
There are 75,621 posts in this topic. You are on page 484 of 1,513.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/484?hl=jandrea95 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.