Topic Stats

• 23,865 posts - Hot topic!
  • 375 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Who-Dey
  • Topic is favorited by 27 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,887 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_20200712-111048_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200710-175146_Hangouts (resized).jpg
9523871 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
image0000007u (resized).jpg
A5800DD9-C7A6-41D1-8693-C8682BA00DF3 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20200704-114521_Hangouts (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200704-104849~2 (resized).png
bbfc00cb7f856bf73abbdc9ac3b809c7-1 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200703-114628_Chrome (resized).jpg
31B841A8-3200-4278-85C4-FA6B797A2080 (resized).jpeg
BC643DF3-D71E-470F-86FB-0028E4CDAAB5 (resized).jpeg
0AC58E67-4C37-4FF7-A9E1-0DF29691338E (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20200628-221342~2 (resized).png
BA2E3E49-E820-4A77-97EA-8F94ADB71100 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20200628-124105~2 (resized).png

There are 23865 posts in this topic. You are on page 465 of 478.
#23201 49 days ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

You aren't taking into consideration the Bengals are used to playing in empty stadiums. Every game will be like a home game for them this season. 8 plus wins.

Absolute Horse Shit statement, if you're a Bengals fan, we are in trouble.

#23202 49 days ago
Quoted from RWH:

Absolute Horse Shit statement, if you're a Bengals fan, we are in trouble.

Totally joking good sir .

#23203 49 days ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Yeah, but I think both of those guys gained a lot of humility and are apologetic for their steroid use. There's a 30 for 30 on the boz. Mandarich has apologized to packers fans, and seems to be a pretty sincere person.
I was just watching the 89 draft. There was nothing but praise for the Mandarich pick. The bust is just that much worse considering Barry, Deion, and Derrick Thomas were on the board for that pick.

Those 30 for 30 shows were awesome....clearly they both learned from their mistakes, but man they were beasts when they were in college....

#23204 49 days ago
Quoted from romulusx:

The crazy thing is I heard him numerous times over the last few years on sports talk radio.He was all about getting your life right and how happy he was that the past was behind, so much so that he was doing inspirational speaking.I guess he got frustrated and had a lapse of judgement.

He seemed to being heading into the right direction....who knows maybe he wasn't the problem as there really isn't any information....maybe his girl friend or whatever she is flipped her lid and lost her shit for no reason?

#23205 49 days ago
Screenshot_20200523-122414~3 (resized).png
#23206 49 days ago

That is a great pic. Jimmy Mac, Slick Willy, dick pic Bret, and the Reverend. Favre looks like he just came from the set of Swingers.

#23208 48 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

The NFL will be playing with full stadiums!

I hope it works out that way but I still harbor much doubt.

#23209 48 days ago

Tennessee won't be playing in front of a full stadium unless they start giving free tickets and board to visiting fans

#23211 45 days ago

Thank god the 4th & 15 onside shit isn't happening.

#23212 45 days ago

I was fine with it. Would’ve made games more exciting/stressful. Haha

#23213 45 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I was fine with it. Would’ve made games more exciting/stressful. Haha

For me the issue is it's just a make up rule to "fix" the problem of neutering the onside kick, which never should have been changed. It would just be PI half the time and turn into the XFL version of helping teams catch up at the end.

#23214 45 days ago

Maybe, but the current onside rules suck. Something needs to be changed. The 4th and 15 felt like a reasonable solution. Or change it back to the way it was, but there's no chance they'll do that.

#23215 45 days ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

For me the issue is it's just a make up rule to "fix" the problem of neutering the onside kick, which never should have been changed. It would just be PI half the time and turn into the XFL version of helping teams catch up at the end.

The PI complaint is legit. Didn’t think about that. Especially with PI review getting squashed. Not surprised about that one. They didn’t reverse shit last year. Not sure what the point was.

#23216 45 days ago

I think it was a mistake to get rid of it. Yeah, the reversal pct on it was abysmal. That was mostly the coaches fault, though.. it wasn't a mystery that they weren't going to reverse anything but the most egregious.

At least it was an option if they blew another one at the end of an important game. Now there's no chance it gets reviewed. Not better.

#23217 45 days ago
Screenshot_20200528-185306~2 (resized).png
#23218 44 days ago
Quoted from Daditude:

[quoted image]

Cant say that i blame them. They should have used them to start fires with.

#23219 44 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Did they leave all the work boots,like the Furgenson riots?

#23220 44 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Why he's better than most QB's in the NFL....I'd easily put him in the top 15

#23221 44 days ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Yeah he isnt bad at all. I think QBs that arent top 5 are just looked down upon when they sign huge contracts. Its a valid mental block most of us fans have. Its just hard to fathom a guy like Cousins ever in his life made more than Brady, etc. Many, many variables in the QB market, but right or wrong its human nature to look down on something like that. Joe Flacco, Derek Carr, Nick Foles, etc are also in that category.

#23222 44 days ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Top 15?!? It's hard for me to rank him that high because obviously Dalton takes up at least 4 positions from #7 - #14

#23223 44 days ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Top 15?!? It's hard for me to rank him that high because obviously Dalton takes up at least 4 positions from #7 - #14

Ha...no way u could list 14 QB's in the NFL u would take before Cousins....He's a really solid starting QB

#23224 44 days ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Ha...no way u could list 14 QB's in the NFL u would take before Cousins....He's a really solid starting QB

Burrow is obviously at least top 3

#23225 44 days ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Fuck...of course how did i forget that.

#23226 44 days ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Thats funny!....maybe someday he'll be a top 5 QB, but theres just as much probability that he'll be a complete bust....jury's still out

#23227 44 days ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I've had my share of complaints against Cousins' but I'm very happy to have him as a QB. I'd say he's the best QB the Vikes have had since Warren Moon in the early 90's.

#23228 44 days ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

You're getting it now.

Quoted from TheLaw:

Fuck...of course how did i forget that

Old age and lead in the water.

#23229 44 days ago
Quoted from RWH:

Old age and lead in the water.

Oh man you calling me old, that's precious.

#23230 44 days ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Oh man you calling me old, that's precious

Yeah, yeah don't rub it in

#23231 44 days ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Fair point. I’d never wish an injury on anyone (most people) , but if Dak goes down you bet your ass the red rocket is going to the playoffs to lose in the first round. It’ll be like Dak never went down, and that’s a hell of an insurance policy.

#23232 44 days ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Fair point. I’d never wish an injury on anyone (most people) , but if Dak goes down you bet your ass the red rocket is going to the playoffs to lose in the first round. It’ll be like Dak never went down, and that’s a hell of an insurance policy.

If Dalton starts in Dallas, Dak will be moved on, if Dak starts in Dallas, Dalton will start for Cleveland next season. Donnie says its the gospel and he swears to god man.

#23233 44 days ago

OK I don't wanna freak anybody out but Skins' QB Haskins been working out with Antonio Brown.

Too bad Rivera is the coach and he'd never bring that guy in but I kinda want it to happen just for entertainment value.

Also Ochocinco was "playing" DB in their workout sesh for some reason.

#23234 44 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

OK I don't wanna freak anybody out but Skins' QB Haskins been working out with Antonio Brown.
Too bad Rivera is the coach and he'd never bring that guy in but I kinda want it to happen just for entertainment value.

If he shuts his fucking mouth and just plays football he would be fine....my guess is he'll try and be a model citizen for a while....

#23235 44 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Lol. That dude is always interacting with some team. I believe a couple days ago he was defending Diggs. Love it.

#23236 44 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yeah I read that article too. Brown has yet to answer for his criminal charges and regardless of that outcome he will have to face an NFL investigation and likely suspension. I can't see any team realistically giving him any consideration until much more is resolved.

Hell the workouts are probably a huge benefit to Haskins so why not. Ocho just loves the game and honestly for all his showmanship he is truly a great person.

#23237 44 days ago

I started making these for folks. If anyone is interested PM me.

BRONCO v2 PST (resized).jpgEAGLES PST 2 (resized).jpgGB PST (resized).jpgVIKES 2 sm (resized).jpg
#23238 44 days ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That’s pretty cool..what are they made of..and do they come in 1 size..dimensions?

#23239 44 days ago

Stern translites?

#23240 44 days ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

You should’ve put a Bengals one up there, half their fan base is in this thread.

#23241 44 days ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

You should’ve put a Bengals one up there, half their fan base is in this thread.

What,since Dirtbagg66 has left you're the lone Bear fan here Jay.

#23242 44 days ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Hell no..how bout the world fn champs up 1st!!!

#23243 44 days ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Hell no..how bout the world fn champs up 1st!!!

I think they've earned it.

#23244 44 days ago
Quoted from RWH:

What,since Dirtbagg66 has left you're the lone Bear fan here Jay.

Whysnow is a Bears fan

#23245 44 days ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Whysnow is a Bears fan

He’s busy defending himself against da Canucks in his Munsters ad.

#23246 44 days ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

He’s busy defending himself against da Canucks in his Munsters ad.

Yeah indeed that one...a real barn burner.
People claiming slander has to be the low point of forums.

#23247 44 days ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yeah indeed that one...a real barn burner.
People claiming slander has to be the low point of forums.

Yeah that’s in the internet melt down hall of fame for sure when someone threatens legal action for slander / libel. I gotta go check that out!

#23248 44 days ago

Yikes that was nasty.

I have no idea what those people are thinking. I’m sure Tommy / Nitro would have been more
Than happy for this sleeping dog to be left lie.

Also munsters is awful. I think it’s gonna take that game going down into the 3s if he really wants to sell it.

I had a WWE that was about a year old and I had to go down to 3300 to get rid of it.

#23249 44 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yikes that was nasty.
I have no idea what those people are thinking. I’m sure Tommy / Nitro would have been more
Than happy for this sleeping dog to be left lie.
Also munsters is awful. I think it’s gonna take that game going down into the 3s if he really wants to sell it.
I had a WWE that was about a year old and I had to go down to 3300 to get rid of it.

I may grab it if it goes down much lower, it’s a great game for the non die hards, my wife loved it.

#23250 44 days ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

Me going through that...

Dumb. Dumb. ooo, Packers! Dumb.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Boards
PinSound
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Knoxville, TN
700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Oakland, CA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Toronto, ON
$ 21.00
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
There are 23865 posts in this topic. You are on page 465 of 478.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside