pasted_image (resized).png
nose-swipe.gif
5CD8BE91-06DC-4095-8B61-F18E6DC7BB6E.gif
carmichael.gif

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,778 posts in this topic. You are on page 464 of 1,516.
#23151 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I would like to see what this woman looks like for a man to complain about something like this. She must be really f*cking ugly is all I can figure lol.

Was it the cliché she used "Coffee Tea or Me?" that offended him?

#23152 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I would like to see what this woman looks like for a man to complain about something like this. She must be really f*cking ugly is all I can figure lol.
https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-player-sues-united-airlines-claims-he-was-sexually-assaulted-by-woman-on-flight-181956424.html

Quoted from RWH:

Was it the cliché she used "Coffee Tea or Me?" that offended him?

Sometimes a man just wants to enjoy his coffee in peace without being groped by a pill-popping lunatic. Sometimes.

Also, for a (rich) public figure this could be a defensive move in case she sobers up, gets embarrassed, and starts claiming he's the one who did the grabbing. Never hurts to get your story out first when you've got more to lose than the other party.

#23153 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Sometimes a man just wants to enjoy his coffee in peace without being groped by a pill-popping lunatic. Sometimes.
Also, for a (rich) public figure this could be a defensive move in case she sobers up, gets embarrassed, and starts claiming he's the one who did the grabbing. Never hurts to get your story out first when you've got more to lose than the other party.

I guess you make some valid points but I get a little weak when a woman grabs my genitals. We all have our faults I guess right?

#23154 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Especially if you look around you and see some of the utter BS the court is willing to entertain.

#23155 3 years ago

Im never flying anything but United again

#23156 3 years ago

Dak Prescott offered five-year, $175 million deal from Cowboys, NFL insider says

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/dak-prescott-offered-deal-cowboys-nfl-insider-says.amp

JJ has officially lost his mind...

#23157 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Dak Prescott offered five-year, $175 million deal from Cowboys, NFL insider says
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/dak-prescott-offered-deal-cowboys-nfl-insider-says.amp

How much guaranteed or is that a secret?

#23158 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Cowboys will be bottom feeders for another 5 years

#23159 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Hopefully not more than 80...but I'm guessing it's a lot more.

I've shared my opinions on Dak in here several times. It's no secret...I don't think he is worth anything near that.

#23160 3 years ago
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#23161 3 years ago

I'm ready to see what the red rifle could do behind this line, and with these receivers and running backs.

#23162 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I'm ready to see what the red rifle could do behind this line, and with these receivers and running backs.

Same here,I hope Dak holds out and Dalton lights it up Dak's not a great leader and definitely asking for too much

#23163 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Sustained mediocrity

#23164 3 years ago
Screenshot_20200522-005216~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20200522-005216~2 (resized).png
#23165 3 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Sustained mediocrity

That’s being generous

#23166 3 years ago

Packers DL Adams arrested for 3 misdemeanors, Possession of less than an oz. of pot, suspended/canceled or revoked registration, and no insurance. All petty incidents and just further proof these guys are getting restless. BS like this will only get worse the longer this goes.

#23167 3 years ago

Articles I've read say Dak wants a 4yr. deal at 35mil the 1st 3yrs., followed by 45mil the last. Dallas wants to give a 5yr. deal at 35mil each yr.. Sorry but like some on here I just don't think he's worth that type of money. He's a decent QB but he is not top 10 by any stretch.

I do think he should take JJ's offer and laugh, no RUN like hell all the way to the bank but holding out is going to not end the way he wants it too.

Quoted from Daditude:

I've shared my opinions on Dak in here several times. It's no secret...I don't think he is worth anything near that.

#23168 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Articles I've read say Dak wants a 4yr. deal at 35mil the 1st 3yrs., followed by 45mil the last. Dallas wants to give a 5yr. deal at 35mil each yr.. Sorry but like some on here I just don't think he's worth that type of money. He's a decent QB but he is not top 10 by any stretch.
I do think he should take JJ's offer and laugh, no RUN like hell all the way to the bank but holding out is going to not end the way he wants it too.

Pro Football Focus analytics has him as the #10 QB last year, and all publications I’ve seen have him no worse than 12, he’s good but not great. Good QBs in the NFL get paid.

#23169 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Good QBs in the NFL get paid.

Great QB's (Wilson, Rodgers, Brees, Brady) get paid what he's asking and only 1QB is worth North of 35mil and that's Mahomes, so if I'm Dak I take that offer and get as much of that money upfront as possible before they realize their mistake.

Before anyone says it I know some of the "great" QB's I list are on the downside of their careers but they are perfect examples.

Edit: ughhhhh all of them except Wilson are on the downside but you get my gist.

#23170 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Article I read says $106 mil up front...………...I'd be pulling up in front of Jerry's right now with my own truck to carry my millions before they unmask me.

#23171 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Articles I've read say Dak wants a 4yr. deal at 35mil the 1st 3yrs., followed by 45mil the last. ...Sorry but like some on here I just don't think he's worth that type of money.

It's a llllllot of monies but look at it logically; they've already agreed to pay him 31-32 mill a year, so he's only trying to weasel out 3 more a year. It's an NFL contract, so they can just dump him the last year if they don't want him before the 45 kicks in. Whom knows how much a qb will be worth by then though, in 2016 te highest paid qbs were making 24 mill, and now we got a few around 30

Now don't get me wrong, It's 10 million more than Wilson got, and he is not worth as much as Wilson.

#23172 3 years ago

Jets signed Flacco to a one year contract but did not give any $$ info, just saying he'll compete for the backup role.

#23173 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Jets signed Flacco to a one year contract but did not give any $$ info, just saying he'll compete for the backup role.

Shit flows downhill, eh?

#23174 3 years ago

Ryan Leaf in trouble again! Could this guy be any more useless to society than what he already is?

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/ryan-leaf-arrested-domestic-battery

#23175 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Ryan Leaf in trouble again! Could this guy be any more useless to society than what he already is?

You forgot to call him a thug

#23176 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Just give him time....

#23177 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

You forgot to call him a thug

He is a thug. He is seriously a pretty bad human being. Probably the biggest letdown in NFL history i would say.

#23178 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

He is a thug. He is seriously a pretty bad human being. Probably the biggest letdown in NFL history i would say.

Theres a lot of competition for that trophy....

#23179 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Theres a lot of competition for that trophy....

Yeah there is but hes a top contender. I honestly cant think of anyone worse right off the top of my head.

#23180 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Yeah there is but hes a top contender. I honestly cant think of anyone worse right off the top of my head.

He comes to mind

F0E5A9E1-B629-4F4F-A091-C29B00F96E28 (resized).jpegF0E5A9E1-B629-4F4F-A091-C29B00F96E28 (resized).jpeg
#23181 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Yep definitely in the top 5....Jamarcus Russell, Mandarich, and Bosworth come to mind

#23182 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

He comes to mind[quoted image]

Ray Carruth?

#23183 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Yep definitely in the top 5....Jamarcus Russell, Mandarich, and Bosworth come to mind

Bosworth and Mandarich lol. Man those two guys were supposed to be the absolute best of the best and they were NOTHING!! I used to work with this guy that wasnt very smart at all but he was literally a walking sports encyclopedia. He knew everything about every player in every sport and he was really talking Mandarich up big time lol. I used to tease him about that guy when he became a bust and we would laugh like crazy about that.

#23184 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Johnny Manziel, Rick Meier, KiJana Carter, Akili Smith, Joe Burrow

#23185 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

He comes to mind[quoted image]

Did his time!

#23186 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Bosworth and Mandarich lol. Man those two guys were supposed to be the absolute best of the best and they were NOTHING!! I used to work with this guy that wasnt very smart at all but he was literally a walking sports encyclopedia. He knew everything about every player in every sport and he was really talking Mandarich up big time lol. I used to tease him about that guy when he became a bust and we would laugh like crazy about that.

Yeah, but I think both of those guys gained a lot of humility and are apologetic for their steroid use. There's a 30 for 30 on the boz. Mandarich has apologized to packers fans, and seems to be a pretty sincere person.

I was just watching the 89 draft. There was nothing but praise for the Mandarich pick. The bust is just that much worse considering Barry, Deion, and Derrick Thomas were on the board for that pick.

#23187 3 years ago

Keep praying.

#23188 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Keep praying.

Bengals fans are the one's that do the praying, we're good thanks

#23189 3 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Johnny Manziel, Rick Meier, KiJana Carter, Akili Smith, Joe Burrow

I dont consider KiJana Carter a bust. He's just a guy that got hurt the first play of his career. I just dont think people should apply the bust tag to a guy like that because it's not fair on my opinion.

I also dont really consider Manziel a total bust. People were giving him way too much shit for his partying and for his love for women. What 22 year old guy, especially a super star athlete doesnt like to drink and f*ck? That's all I did when I was 22, heck I still really enjoy those two things and I'm 55 now.

Johnny may not have been as good as people wanted or expected but he did play on a really horrible team and he actually showed some signs that he could have maybe been ok but the media made way too big of a deal about his drinking and they wouldnt leave the guy alone for nothing.

Akili Smith was a dumb pick and he played on an awful team. It is what it is..I don't think anyone ever really expected him to be anybody anyways.

Dream on about Joe Burrow....

#23190 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

...I don't think anyone ever really expected him to be anybody anyways.

Good use of a 3rd overall pick
I guess it's good Borrows can't be considered a bust since he plays for an awful team.

EDIT: Agree with Ki Jana though...that's just horrible "luck."

#23191 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Good use of a 3rd overall pick
I guess it's good Borrows can't be considered a bust since he plays for an awful team.
EDIT: Agree with Ki Jana though...that's just horrible "luck."

The Bengals will be fine trust me and they arent going to be horrible this year. They are still a couple of years away from being back on top of the AFC North but I think you are going to be surprised this year and we do have the best QB in the division as well for the next 10 years. Things are much better than you think I promise you.

#23192 3 years ago

I have no doubt you think these things, Stockholm Syndrome will do that to you.

#23193 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I have no doubt you think these things, Stockholm Syndrome will do that to you.

Nope not at all. I know football and I know my team better than you do. All you see is the record that they had last year. There's way more to them than that.

#23194 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Nope not at all. I know football and I know my team better than you do. All you see is the record that they had last year. There's way more to them than that.

Vegas has them at 4.5 wins this year.

#23195 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

They will do better than that. Not a playoff team by any means but they wont be horrible.

#23196 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

The crazy thing is I heard him numerous times over the last few years on sports talk radio.He was all about getting your life right and how happy he was that the past was behind, so much so that he was doing inspirational speaking.I guess he got frustrated and had a lapse of judgement.

#23197 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

2011 they were projected for 5 and got 9 and made the playoffs as a wildcard daltons rookie year.

#23198 3 years ago

I look for 6-7 wins this season and if we get more that'll be icing on the cake. Cincinnati has addressed OL and Defensive problems and I really expect they'll be in better shape than most will give them credit for.

#23199 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I honestly cant think of anyone worse right off the top of my head.

CNWY3IVEPII6RAOLA4BXWMMOGA (resized).jpgCNWY3IVEPII6RAOLA4BXWMMOGA (resized).jpg
#23200 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

You aren't taking into consideration the Bengals are used to playing in empty stadiums. Every game will be like a home game for them this season. 8 plus wins.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 18.95
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 75,778 posts in this topic. You are on page 464 of 1,516.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/464 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.