IMG_0255.gif
pinsidepool.gif
iblameyourflipperrubbers (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
so-shatto-is-dealing-late-burns-to-the-49ers-v0-kr4yigcvzdpc1.png
IMG_5898 (resized).png
RDT_20240319_1906132562035229678710219 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,308 posts in this topic. You are on page 461 of 1,507.
#23001 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Well except that Phish show, I wish I could have that 3 hours back.

3 hours? That was only half of their set.... Sounds like you left when their one song ended that sounded like all their other songs. Such a travesty, you missed at least two solid "jams/freestyles" in there that with the proper amount of mushroom intake, would have made them sound amazing and unforgettable.

#23002 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Doode lives in Canada and thinks he knows something about football.

NFL has played home games IN Canada (buffalo bills). Can you point out Canada on a map? Where do you think we are that we don't get to watch nfl football ? Seriously!

Quoted from RWH:

Dee-bow please if you had a clue it would be different, just sit back, don't troll it really highlights your ignorance.
Please enlighten us all on how Dak is anywhere near the QB Wilson is, do you need me to tell you which team he plays for to get you started?

Google top ten passer ratings..Google top ten qb ratings... Actually watch football. Honestly, i don't believe you even watch football.

Quoted from RWH:

I haven't read the article as of yet but my brother-in-law a huge MLB fan told me the MLB was going to play but in only a few places like Arizona and without fans.
Has anyone read something like this and know more?
I think the NFL would be okay with just TV money but man the vendors at the stadium (at least in PB stadium) are gonna lose a lot of income without the foot traffic.

This is the dumbest thing I've read on pinside today! Your brother-in-law has been talking to Karen..hasn't he!?!

#23003 3 years ago

Trolling again eh Dee Bow.

#23004 3 years ago

Trolling again eh Dee Bow.</blockquo

He's still upset when I said a good college team would clean house in the CFL....

#23005 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Point being you never regret the shows you go to, just the ones you don't go to. Well except that Phish show, I wish I could have that 3 hours back.

Well if you’re seriously going to a JP concert with a straight face, I don’t doubt Phish isn’t for you.

#23006 3 years ago

Dee Bows knowledge of sports is directly proportional to battery charge. He's just out trolling and doesn't realize how much it highlights his ignorance.

#23007 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Well if you’re seriously going to a JP concert with a straight face, I don’t doubt Phish isn’t for you.

Straight face?

It’s more of a toothy grimace!!!

Try it sometime when you are done twirling around for 4 hours

#23008 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Straight face?
It’s more of a toothy grimace!!!
Try it sometime when you are done twirling around for 4 hours

I’d love to and I’m sure I’d have an awesome time. Just not surprised you don’t like Phish is all. Even though they’re incredible. Don’t miss out on their NYE shows. No excuse with how close you are.

#23009 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I’d love to and I’m sure I’d have an awesome time. Just not surprised you don’t like Phish is all. Even though they’re incredible. Don’t miss out on their NYE shows. No excuse with how close you are.

I wouldn’t want to take a “real fan’s” ticket and I know there are a million of them. I’m surrounded by them in fact at least half of Never Beef Productions can’t get enough of phish!

I’m sure I will cross paths with Phish again. It is inevitable!

I like some of the phish stuff I hear, the more focused rocking stuff. Some of it’s just too goofy and unfocused for me.

#23010 3 years ago

didnt know JP was still touring. getcho assless chaps!

#23011 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I like some of the phish stuff I hear, the more focused rocking stuff.

I know it seems like a commitment but you really haven’t seen them unless you’ve been there for every moment of a 3-4 night run.

#23012 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Point being you never regret the shows you go to, just the ones you don't go to. Well except that Phish show, I wish I could have that 3 hours back.

Summer gets busy, and when it came time for me to decide whether to see Petty at Summerfest, I put it off for years since he was a staple. I regret that.

It would be pretty awful if the NHL season goes get canceled, but I expect it to happen. The Blues were feeling like they had an actual legitimate shot to defend. The silver lining would be that we're champs for 2 consecutive years, and all we have to do is sit on the couch.

#23013 3 years ago

I'm personally glad Canadians watch NFL football. The schedule doesn't even get messed up by throwing some games up there, and they're still interested and supporting our teams with us. They probably even make their way across the border and support the hotels and restaurants of the cities that house their favorite teams on occasion. Right on. Thank you.

They also throw little games of their own that we can watch on a Saturday night in June drunk on the deck while we yell to no one in particular "I remember that guy!". How great is that?

#23014 3 years ago

You might want to sit down for this.. but there's these things called airplanes where guys can wake up in their own bed in regina,sask,canada ..fly to the USA (in only a few hours,for real) and be at an NFL game that same day.. annnd fly back home the next day and make it to bowling night on Monday to tell us about it. I know two friends that are Arizona Cardinals and Seattle Seahawks season ticket holders and each guy makes it down there to about 6 games each .. imagine sitting next to someone at an NFL game and they're not from 'murrrca! Smh

#23015 3 years ago

Seattle has thousands of Canadian season ticket holders.. as does Buffalo.. and im sure the Vikings and many other teams have hundreds too.

#23016 3 years ago

I think the further point is, if you have access to all of the games in another location, I don't understand why your opinion would be invalidated by an arbitrary position on a sphere.

Stupidity and brilliance are boundless.

#23017 3 years ago
Screenshot_20200512-002210~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20200512-002210~2 (resized).png
#23018 3 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

I think the further point is, if you have access to all of the games in another location, I don't understand why your opinion would be invalidated by an arbitrary position on a sphere.
Stupidity and brilliance are boundless.

C'mon Deacon don't feed the troll or he will not go away.

#23019 3 years ago

Not exactly breaking news but the KC Chiefs are the reigning Superbowl champs. Not trying gloat but it feels really really good to be able to say that. I was only 3 the last time that happened and now Im in my 50's. We've had some pretty lameass qb's and had to suffer while Elway and then Manning beat us up. The Broncos are hated in KC, more than the Faders. Now it is our turn to dominate and it feels so sweet having an awesome qb. We should probably pay him though.

#23020 3 years ago
Quoted from Silverballer:

Not exactly breaking news but the KC Chiefs are the reigning Superbowl champs. Not trying gloat but it feels really really good to be able to say that. I was only 3 the last time that happened and now Im in my 50's. We've had some pretty lameass qb's and had to suffer while Elway and then Manning beat us up. The Broncos are hated in KC, more than the Faders. Now it is our turn to dominate and it feels so sweet having an awesome qb. We should probably pay him though.

Gloat all you want! That's the whole point of being a fan! Also, I cant imagine his payday when his rc contract is up. He will be deserving of every penny.

Also.... he was chosen one spot AFTER the amazing Jon Ross. Hindsight is always 2020.

#23021 3 years ago

Hats off to KC, if Mahomes stays healthy hard to see how the Chiefs won’t dominate the AFC West for the foreseeable future. It’s fun to be on top and it feels way too soon when it ends, so enjoy it!

#23022 3 years ago

Mahomes is a beast. Love watching that guy play and Reid is a great coach.

#23023 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Hats off to KC, if Mahomes stays healthy hard to see how the Chiefs won’t dominate the AFC West for the foreseeable future. It’s fun to be on top and it feels way too soon when it ends, so enjoy it!

What will be a game changer for the Chiefs is when they have to pay Mahomes current market rate. Once that happens it becomes harder and harder to keep a team together, and u start losing your stars to free agency.

#23024 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

What will be a game changer for the Chiefs is when they have to pay Mahomes current market rate. Once that happens it becomes harder and harder to keep a team together, and u start losing your stars to free agency.

Denver can’t wait!

#23025 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Denver can’t wait!

yea it changes the whole dynamic of a team when you pay one player such a high percentage of your salary cap...not saying he's not worth it, but the balance of the team suffers.

#23026 3 years ago

Not exactly breaking news but the KC Chiefs are the reigning Superbowl champs.

Hell brother talk it up man, you won a SB it doesn't happen everyday so party it up

#23027 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Hell brother talk it up man, you won a SB it doesn't happen everyday so party it up

Hell yeah party on Wayne!Just don’t win every damn super bowl like the fucking Patriots did or we’re going to start hating on you

#23028 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

C'mon Deacon don't feed the troll or he will not go away.

Such a casual

#23029 3 years ago
Screenshot_20200514-141317~3 (resized).pngScreenshot_20200514-141317~3 (resized).png
#23030 3 years ago

What about Joe Burrow's small hands??

#23031 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

What about Joe Burrow's small hands??

Small Hands Joe2 (resized).pngSmall Hands Joe2 (resized).png
#23032 3 years ago

Giants CB Deandre Baker and Seattle CB Quintin Dunbar were arrested and charged with counts each Agg. Robbery and 4 counts Agg. Assault with a deadly weapon. Something else in play here, these guys couldn't or I should say shouldn't have needed money, drugs?

#23033 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Giants CB Deandre Baker and Seattle CB Quintin Dunbar were arrested and charged with counts each Agg. Robbery and 4 counts Agg. Assault with a deadly weapon. Something else in play here, these guys couldn't or I should say shouldn't have needed money, drugs?

As a Giants fan, I hope they cut him.

#23034 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Just dont call them thugs whatever you do. You must remain respectful and PC even when you are talking about robbery and assault with a deadly weapon. Have a nice day Sir.

#23035 3 years ago
Screenshot_20200514-223630~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20200514-223630~2 (resized).png
#23036 3 years ago

Looks like the Redskins dodged a bullet with Qbar.

His diva act wasn't sitting well with Rivera so they sent him to seattle for a meager 5th round pick. Not so bad in retrospect.

#23037 3 years ago

This quote is aging poorly:

After being dealt to the Seahawks for a fifth-round pick, Dunbar said in April of the Redskins, “If you feel like I’m this type of player that you tell me I am, why not show me that? I don’t have no history, never been to jail, never been in trouble, never failed a drug test, so at that point I felt like it was just time to go.”

#23038 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Just dont call them thugs whatever you do. You must remain respectful and PC even when you are talking about robbery and assault with a deadly weapon.

Congratulations, after years of searching you've finally stumbled upon two genuine, honest-to-goodness thugs!
Broken Clock (resized).jpgBroken Clock (resized).jpg

#23039 3 years ago

You can take the boy out of the country,but you can’t take the country out of the boy!

#23040 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Congratulations, after years of searching you've finally stumbled upon two genuine, honest-to-goodness thugs!
[quoted image]

A keen eye honed from years of watching Burfict, Pacman, Mixon, etc!

#23041 3 years ago

Without mini camps and OTAs we're all going to miss out on those articles about how our 5th rd pick (projected late 3rd!!) is outperforming daily

#23042 3 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

A keen eye honed from years of watching Burfict, Pacman, Mixon, etc!

You guys forgot the dead one

#23043 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

You guys forgot the dead one

Wow bro. Henry was no thug. Pacman and Burfict, yep.

#23044 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Didn’t he die from falling out of the back of a truck? IIRC, not really a thug way to go.

#23045 3 years ago

During a domestic dispute with his girlfriend or wife.

#23046 3 years ago
Screenshot_20200515-221116_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200515-221116_Chrome (resized).jpg
#23047 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Oh he must have been kicked off the Bengals for being a great guy.
Kicked...off...the...Bengals .

True his early nfl issues were probably some dumb outdated pot offenses though.

#23048 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

True his early nfl issues were probably some dumb outdated pot offenses though.

I bet he had CTE. Nobody in their right mind would act that way.

#23049 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I bet he had CTE. Nobody in their right mind would act that way.

Sure enough... Twice a day

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#23050 3 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Sure enough... Twice a day[quoted image]

I'm serious. How come when I say it nobody takes it serious but when someone else says it people agree?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
There are 75,308 posts in this topic. You are on page 461 of 1,507.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/461 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.