nose-swipe.gif
5CD8BE91-06DC-4095-8B61-F18E6DC7BB6E.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
carmichael.gif
giggle-laugh.gif

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,763 posts in this topic. You are on page 450 of 1,516.
#22451 4 years ago

It’s nice seeing people making themselves more at home in the workplace. Was njce to see Desmond take advantage of it.

Desmond was drafted a redskin but had a completely forgettable career there, except for one trick play I saw in person. May have even been his first home game as a redskin.

Brian Mitchell catches kickoff, then lateral throws it to Howard, who takes it back to house.

Next play Deion Sanders (falcons) takes it for 6 all bu himself.

And that’s literally 100 percent of what I remember of his career there.

#22452 4 years ago

Godell was even worse and more robotic than ever. At a certain(t) point I realized he wasnt looking at a tv with fans on it, but at a green wall with ping pong balls on it.
Being in the biz I should have picked it up earlier.

#22453 4 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

I think the point is we dont need that much. If we add a new type ILB that can get some range, or a deep threat WR that can get separation, that's a big difference. RT is a question mark, but otherwise reasonably solid after 6 more rounds.

Yes but you are very strong at QB. Your offensive line needs help and like you said you need a good reciever and a ILB way way more than Jordan Love who will never be nobody in the NFL. I'm seriously not being a dick but the Packers shocked the world tonight with that pick. Your guys draft grade as of right now is a big fat F.

#22454 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

And that’s literally 100 percent of what I remember of his career there.

Yeah he played a longer time then you'd think; but weird. Heisman on one side, SB MVP in the middle, not much after that.
Luckily college shows need a Michigan Slappy at all times so he has a job.
He's the Michigan Moron that can somehow outshine Woodson. Just like the "Fab 5" outshines the 89 title team.

#22455 4 years ago

Apparently I'm alone on this island as I think Jordon Love will be a great QB he just needs to sit a season and learn from one of the best. Gb knows it's Rogers is near the end of his career, maybe 3 years left counting this one so time to build for the future.

Like most I couldn't get past the eighth pick before I called it a day. Why do they need 10 min. anyway cut it to 5 and lets get it on! Rds. 2-3 will go faster not a lot but it will be faster. Looking for Cincy to grab best player left but being it is Cincy I'll have to hold my breath until it's over.

#22456 4 years ago

How about Jerry Jones and his yacht setup, had people waiting on him hand and foot. I guess if you got it may as well spend it eh.

#22457 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I guess if you got may as well spend it eh.

Can’t get buried with it.

#22458 4 years ago

The only question I see for today is whether the Bengals go pass rush Baun or WR in Mims. The one scenario I don't want to see is the Bengals do like they have lately and trade down today, take Mims as a plan for Green or more likely Ross departing. Plenty of LB's and Edge players will be left in the third and fourth rounds.

#22459 4 years ago

No complaints from me on the Vikings picks. They got a beast of a WR from the Diggs trade/pick and a CB. Both should be starters this season and both needed. Plus two more picks from their trade with SF.

#22460 4 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

No complaints from me on the Vikings picks. They got a beast of a WR from the Diggs trade/pick and a CB. Both should be starters this season and both needed. Plus two more picks from their trade with SF.

They had a solid first round. You guys will love Jefferson...

#22461 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

The only question I see for today is whether the Bengals go pass rush Baun or WR in Mims. The one scenario I don't want to see is the Bengals do like they have lately and trade down today, take Mims as a plan for Green or more likely Ross departing. Plenty of LB's and Edge players will be left in the third and fourth rounds.

I think the bengals should grab Josh Jones OT then grab a WR in the third round. Baun is too small imo.

#22462 4 years ago

I’m liking the rb that the chiefs picked up..this Clyde Edwards Helaire kid has all around talent. Sure, I was hoping to see a mlb drafted, but you can’t have enough rbs..some people have said that he reminds them of a Sproles/Priest Holmes..ya, I’m fine w that...

#22463 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I think the bengals should grab Josh Jones OT then grab a WR in the third round. Baun is too small imo

I can live with that but we have shored up our OL through FA so if they play the right guard position (Bobby "useless" Hart's) position. We have a more pressing need for a MLB that can cover and range side to side but honestly I'm pretty confident we'll get it all this draft.

#22464 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I can live with that but we have shored up our OL through FA so if they play the right guard position (Bobby "useless" Hart's) position. We have a more pressing need for a MLB that can cover and range side to side but honestly I'm pretty confident we'll get it all this draft.

If they think the offensive line is good enough i would have to go receiver next. I don't feel good about Baun in the NFL for some reason.

#22465 4 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

I’m liking the rb that the chiefs picked up..this Clyde Edwards Helaire kid has all around talent. Sure, I was hoping to see a mlb drafted, but you can’t have enough rbs..some people have said that he reminds them of a Sproles/Priest Holmes..ya, I’m fine w that...

The Chiefs really improved themselves with their pick. I feel like the three teams that really made out last night are the 49’ers, Ravens, and the Chiefs.

#22466 4 years ago

Ravens +1 The OL Cleveland got was a great pick as well, he's a stout addition.

#22467 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

The Chiefs really improved themselves with their pick. I feel like the three teams that really made out last night are the 49’ers, Ravens, and the Chiefs.

Time will tell..but all those teams seem to draft well. I thought that they did a pretty good job overall last night-all things considered. I enjoyed hearing about the stories..the human aspect, the upbringing, at times tragic events. How these athletes get motivation..my daughter walks in the room, and asks me why are they crying? I explained how they got drafted, and a dream came true for them. Ya, good stuff last night..

#22468 4 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Time will tell..but all those teams seem to draft well. I thought that they did a pretty good job overall last night-all things considered. I enjoyed hearing about the stories..the human aspect, the upbringing, at times tragic events. How these athletes get motivation..my daughter walks in the room, and asks me why are they crying? I explained how they got drafted, and a dream came true for them. Ya, good stuff last night..

We had the same discussion last night. Some of those guys came from nothing and had a very rough life growing up that was full of struggles and now they are in a position to take care of their families and have a great life and put all of that behind them. Im not sure what kind of emotions that you even call that. Its almost upsetting rather than tears of joy. Whatever it is is its awesome to see a young person who is that humble.

#22469 4 years ago

I like the Niners picks as they had to replace Sanders and Buckner. Sanders is a lot easier to replace, but Buckner was the real deal. Time will tell if the guy pans out, but he's a beast. The Niners have two other good receivers who are very good and put on IR all of last year so if one of those guys can come back healthy I like really their receiving core.

#22470 4 years ago

Who-Dey RWH

Thoughts on T Higgins? I mean.... its only fitting the Bengals draft nothing but tigers.

#22471 4 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Thoughts on T Higgins? I mean.

I think Mims 6'3" is the more athletic WR but I also think he will need more work than 6'4" Tee Higgins who I think can be plugged in right away. Baylor does not run an offense as near to NFL Offenses as the LSU Tigers do so I think that give Higgins the leg up.

#22472 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I think Mims 6'3" is the more athletic WR but I also think he will need more work than 6'4" Tee Higgins who I think can be plugged in right away. Baylor does not run an offense as near to NFL Offenses as the LSU Tigers do so I think that give Higgins the leg up.

Well to be clear, Higgins is from Clemson, but still, the point still holds, haha. STILL A TIGER!

Still shaking my head at the Packers, why pay him so much if you arent willing to give him ANY tools?

#22473 4 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

who-dey rwh
Thoughts on T Higgins? I mean.... its only fitting the Bengals draft nothing but tigers.

I don't really know much about them. I'm very curious to see who they get tonight though. I think we definitely need a WR bad. We need too many things is the problem.

#22474 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I don't really know much about them. I'm very curious to see who they get tonight though. I think we definitely need a WR bad. We need too many things is the problem.

For sure, honestly though our receivers are straight shit outside of Boyd and Green (assuming he can stay healthy).

#22475 4 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Well to be clear, Higgins is from Clemson,

Yeah just got confused on team when posting don't know why.

Bengals say they are leaning towards an OT in the 2nd rd.

#22476 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Yeah just got confused on team when posting don't know why.
Bengals say they are leaning towards an OT in the 2nd rd.

Thats fair, probably the bigger need right now. Cant throw it to anyone when you are sitting on your ass.

Imagine if they acted quicker though.... and traded Dalton last year for a 2 pick.

#22477 4 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Cant throw it to anyone when you are sitting on your ass.

The Tiger King can!

#22478 4 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Thats fair, probably the bigger need right now. Cant throw it to anyone when you are sitting on your ass.

They did sign 3 OL as FA but we still need rotation depth at right guard or really an upgrade and that's why I think they're talking about pulling the trigger on one this early.

I see them going MLB for their 3rd round pick, we desperately need one capable of playing side to side and trail slot receivers over the middle coverage.

#22479 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

They did sign 3 OL as FA but we still need rotation depth at right guard or really an upgrade and that's why I think they're talking about pulling the trigger on one this early.
I see them going MLB for their 3rd round pick, we desperately need one capable of playing side to side and trail slot receivers over the middle coverage.

You guys are pretty fired up about your Bengals....

#22480 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

#22481 4 years ago

Lol

#22482 4 years ago

Love it....the good news for u guys is theres only place to go.......UP

#22483 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

That's cause we got the Tiger King baby!

joelsu_1x (resized).jpgjoelsu_1x (resized).jpg
#22484 4 years ago

Won’t SOMEONE please take Trent Williams off our hands? A 2nd or two 3rds will do if! Can even be for next year.

Come on folks! Pro bowl left tackles just don’t grow on trees, which some of you are about to find out with your fancy schmantzy draft picks!!

#22485 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Won’t SOMEONE please take Trent Williams off our hands? A 2nd or two 3rds will do if! Can even be for next year.

The guy was a total stud when he played....the question is will he ever play...

#22486 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

That's cause we got the Tiger King baby! [quoted image]

Nice....hope he's not the next Jamarcus Russell

#22487 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Nice....hope he's not the next Jamarcus Russell

No way bro!

image000000 (resized).jpgimage000000 (resized).jpg
#22488 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

No way bro![quoted image]

Ryan Leaf? That Tiger Kind dude is a complete shit show

#22489 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Ryan Leaf? That Tiger Kind dude is a complete shit show

Lol yeah he sure is. He's something else.

#22490 4 years ago

The #Bengals are now listening to offers for the No. 33 pick, per sources. So the top two spots in Round 2 up for grabs, if someone is willing to pay the price to go all the way to the top. https://twitter.com/tompelissero/s

#22491 4 years ago

I LIKE IT! Welcome to Cincy TEE HIGGINS !

#22492 4 years ago

Are the Lions giving up on Kerryon already?

#22493 4 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

I LIKE IT! Welcome to Cincy TEE HIGGINS !

Higgins it is then!

#22494 4 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Are the Lions giving up on Kerryon already?

Yes........too injury prone.

#22495 4 years ago
Quoted from hockeymag8:

Yes........too injury prone.

For sure.

#22496 4 years ago

I am pretty happy w how the bears did in round 1!

Two years in a row that things work out for them.

#22497 4 years ago

I like the Kmet pick!

#22498 4 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

I like the Kmet pick!

Desmond Howard says TEs are a threat on third down AND the red zone!!

#22499 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Desmond Howard says TEs are a threat on third down AND the red zone!!

So true !

#22500 4 years ago

Hurts to Philly is ho lee chit material for me

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 75,763 posts in this topic. You are on page 450 of 1,516.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/450 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.