nose-swipe.gif
5CD8BE91-06DC-4095-8B61-F18E6DC7BB6E.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
carmichael.gif
giggle-laugh.gif

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,763 posts in this topic. You are on page 449 of 1,516.
#22401 4 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I did, I also saw the towel you had laying on the pool table...[quoted image]

Whatever man. I've had sex twice, and I have three kids. Tell me that's not success.

#22402 4 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Whatever man. I had sex twice, and I have three kids. Tell me that's not successful.

Lol.... You are a model of efficiency.

I will check back in on this thread after my Bucs draft a kicker in the third round.

#22403 4 years ago

We are going to the Superbowl!! Go Lions

#22404 4 years ago

Whatever man. I've had sex twice, and I have three kids. Tell me that's not success.

fucks sake

#22405 4 years ago

We just got Joe Burrow!!

20200423_204622 (resized).jpg20200423_204622 (resized).jpg
#22406 4 years ago

I added another PC so I can keep tabs on you knuckleheads.
[quoted image]
And some fucking snacks.
[quoted image]

Is that vacuum packed home made beef jerky?

#22407 4 years ago

Gotta say, this isnt nearly the shit show many thought it would be. Good production value considering .

#22408 4 years ago

Should be some good O-line talent available for the Browns at 10...

#22409 4 years ago

is this draft on delay or has abc nailed every pick?

also how about that Okudah?! He's like a lesser Jalen Ramsey, but taken 2 spots earlier. Could he take Detroit to the heights reached by Jacksonville?

#22410 4 years ago

Anyone else see the galaga arcade game in the background from the coaches room..I think that it was a Georgia coach..

#22411 4 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Is that vacuum packed home made beef jerky?

yessir!

#22412 4 years ago

Well Desmond Howard whiffed on the Jets pick so I guess it's live. Otherwise he's even dumber than TheLaw thought!

#22413 4 years ago

Ruggs over Jeudy? I don't understand that. Jeudy is a beast...

#22414 4 years ago

Wow no trades until the #13 pick, stingy this year.

#22415 4 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

Ruggs over Jeudy? I don't understand that. Jeudy is a beast...

Bad teams just cant take a wr early

#22416 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

And then just a move up one pick? I'm not sure I get that.

#22417 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Makes you wonder if the lack of pro days killed the hype, or if teams dont expect there to be a season

#22418 4 years ago

have the niners ever not taken a DL in the first?

#22419 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

if teams dont expect there to be a season

Honestly I think 50/50 chance they play is optimistic unless we see a vaccination or some form of reliable treatment it may be asking to much.

#22420 4 years ago

I too have a foodsaver and make my own beef jerky. May I call you brother?

#22421 4 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

I too have a foodsaver and make my own beef jerky. May I call you brother?

Maybe its a brotherhood...

Whipped up a 5lb batch a couple of days ago myself... My boys crushed it in like 4 hours...

IMG_20200414_205904682 (resized).jpgIMG_20200414_205904682 (resized).jpg
#22422 4 years ago

Got any jerky recipes?

#22423 4 years ago

with the 17th pick in the 2020 NFL draft the Dallas Cowboys select Ralph Wiggum, jerky maker, Wisconsin

#22424 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Got any jerky recipes?

I change it up all the time depending on what I am dehydrating. Sometimes teriyaki, sometimes habanero, and sometimes seasoning kit.

This one was seasoning kit.

IMG_20200414_205858944 (resized).jpgIMG_20200414_205858944 (resized).jpg
#22425 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

with the 17th pick in the 2020 NFL draft the Dallas Cowboys select Ralph Wiggum, jerky maker, Wisconsin

I got linemen weight and kicker height.... Maybe next year.

#22426 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

have the niners ever not taken a DL in the first?

I love it....Niners like the big D tackles....served them well last year

#22427 4 years ago

Snoozefest. Lions dumb obvious pick.
Man this thing was in fact run like shit, what a mess.

#22428 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Its not that bad....

#22429 4 years ago

Im hoping Love is there at 29 and someone makes a trade for him

#22430 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

This draft coverage went heavy on dead friend/family members!

#22431 4 years ago

Niners got what they needed....DT and WR....looking forward to the season

#22432 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Im hoping Love is there at 29 and someone makes a trade for him

I have dreamed a dream but now that dream has gone from me.

#22433 4 years ago

Mother fucker. If there's a pick I didn't want. Mims available. Queens available. Trade UP!? to get a QB with a HOFer in the pocket? To me it seems like a GM trying to make his mark, drafting a QB when our current iconic QB gets us to the NFC title game, ironically by making the SAME MOVE his predecessor made 15 years ago (so much for originality).

Fuck.

fuck fuck fuck.

I hope this post ages very poorly.

#22434 4 years ago

None of these picks were positions Tennessee needed. Everything sets up well. Now's when the gm proves himself or is exposed as a future Jags exec.

#22435 4 years ago

Mother fucker. If there's a pick I didn't want. Mims available. Queens available. Trade UP!? to get a QB with a HOFer in the pocket? To me it seems like a GM trying to make his mark, drafting a QB when our current iconic QB gets us to the NFC title game, ironically by making the SAME MOVE his predecessor made 15 years ago (so much for originality).
Fuck.
fuck fuck fuck.

Damn... I was gonna get my kid a Tim Boyle jersey for his birthday too. I guess I will wait for it to go on clearance.

I don't think it's a terrible pick other than it was in the first round. The Packers were super close to making the Super Bowl. In this QB heavy league, if Rodgers goes down, their defense is good enough to keep them in games, but does TB have enough playmaking ability to keep the defense off the field and keep them in the game?

Not a Packer fan, but the game is on every week and in the background. A Rodgersless Packers team would be happy to be .500.

#22436 4 years ago

Fuck.
fuck fuck fuck.

Rodgers got Favre'd

#22437 4 years ago

Get him that jersey. Life is about disappointment.

The consensus must be that 12 is just about done. We probably don't want to keep him for the duration of his contract. I really liked Queen and I sort of liked Mims. Oh well. Such is the life of an overzealous fan.

I guess they didn't see my sweet dashboard.

#22438 4 years ago

Rodgers to SF before the end of his contract. Key post.

#22439 4 years ago

It was all part of the Wisconsin master plan. Send Gary Anderson over to Utah State to damage the career of Jordan Love so he would drop in the draft.

#22440 4 years ago

need o-din thoughts on his Charger and Miami 1st rds and the new Qbs

#22441 4 years ago

Life is about disappointment.

Don't I know it....

Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I got linemen weight and kicker height.... Maybe next year

#22442 4 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I change it up all the time depending on what I am dehydrating. Sometimes teriyaki, sometimes habanero, and sometimes seasoning kit.
This one was seasoning kit.[quoted image]

You using hamburger? I've had a smoker for a year, but this is my first attempt at jerky. I heard eyeround was ideal, but my delivery substituted for sirloin. A bit pricey, especially for a first go.

I made my own marinades. Turned out well, but i'd change a couple things on the timing and temp. Probably around 160 for 5 or 6 hours. I left em hanging on skewers. All of it turned out pretty well - a little over done, a little under. I figure that's fine, I'll just eat the under now, preserve the over.

#22443 4 years ago

You using hamburger? I've had a smoker for a year, but this is my first attempt at jerky. I heard eyeround was ideal, but my delivery substituted for sirloin. A bit pricey, especially for a first go.
I made my own marinades. Turned out well, but i'd change a couple things on the timing and temp. Probably around 160 for 5 or 6 hours. I left em hanging on skewers. All of it turned out pretty well - a little over done, a little under. I figure that's fine, I'll just eat the under now, preserve the over.

This time I was. I have done hamburger, venison, chicken, and assorted other meats. I actually like dehydrating my own fruit roll ups.

I buy a half a cow from a guy at work who has a hobby farm. The really good burger for dehydrating is grass fed, there is zero fat. I roll it flat with wax paper, keep it on the thin side, marinade in fridge for 7 hours, and hit it at 165 for six hours. Pop it off the sheet and cut into strips. It is way too easy too eat.

#22444 4 years ago

Sorry behind , all respect to Mike Zimmer's cabin/house

#22445 4 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Rodgers got Favre'd

HOHO that was awesome. Matt Lafleur finally has his qb

Yeah I thought it would Brady this year, but I'm feeling you there.
God I bet this kickstarted 12's period. Th awfully no one can be around his angsty tears down at HQ

#22446 4 years ago

Fuck.
fuck fuck fuck.

I dont understand the Packers pick at all, makes zero sense. They need help in soooooo many other areas. That reminded me of something the Browns would do. And to beat it all they even traded up for him, WTF? SMH

#22447 4 years ago

The NFL draft is too long. If I really wanted to watch 32 picks in 3 hours, I would just watch Jameis Winston play.

#22448 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I dont understand the Packers pick at all, makes zero sense. They need help in soooooo many other areas. That reminded me of something the Browns would do. And to beat it all they even traded up for him, WTF? SMH

I think the point is we dont need that much. If we add a new type ILB that can get some range, or a deep threat WR that can get separation, that's a big difference. RT is a question mark, but otherwise reasonably solid after 6 more rounds.

#22449 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

The NFL draft is too long. If I really wanted to watch 32 picks in 3 hours, I would just watch Jameis Winston play.

Ha!

Yeah I couldn’t handle it the nfl draft is way too boring, once the redskins picked at 2 I kind of lost interest and was mostly checking out production details.

It was nice seeing a big sports tv production studio again, even if there were no people. I thought they did an excellent job and in some ways it was more interesting than the huge spectacle its become lately. But I tapped out after about the 10th pick.

If I recall day 2 It starts moving a lot faster and is a little better at keeping my attention.

Anyone else notice Desmond Howard kept changing LP covers on the desk behind him? First it was a Jackson Five record and later it was Talking Book. Desmond also appeared to have one of those $5,000 record players.

I’m sure someone on Twitter was keeping track I’ll look for that tomorrow.
41B98BD0-140D-46D1-BF3B-5D04CF5CFFCF (resized).jpeg41B98BD0-140D-46D1-BF3B-5D04CF5CFFCF (resized).jpeg

#22450 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Anyone else notice Desmond Howard....

Hey was indeed a major player in the pinside draft thread tonight

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 75,763 posts in this topic. You are on page 449 of 1,516.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/449 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.