Topic Stats

• 23,255 posts
  • 372 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by fosaisu
  • Topic is favorited by 26 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,844 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

EAGLES PST 2 (resized).jpg
BRONCO v2 PST (resized).jpg
VIKES 2 sm (resized).jpg
GB PST (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200528-185306~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20200523-122414~3 (resized).png
CNWY3IVEPII6RAOLA4BXWMMOGA (resized).jpg
F0E5A9E1-B629-4F4F-A091-C29B00F96E28 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20200522-005216~2 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
istockphoto-855011334-612x612 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200518-223042~2 (resized).png
6418F898-2071-4657-99FE-97689B201C59 (resized).jpeg
86271820-7524-4F3E-B97F-C48640D2FE6F.gif
A69A8968-9EE6-4CEB-BEA6-003B84EDB6F0 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

There are 23255 posts in this topic. You are on page 440 of 466.
#21951 62 days ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Yeah,The 5 o'clock news here last night!!

You sure that wasn't some college sports?

#21952 62 days ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

There has not been any such announcement by any professional sports league.

Yeah, not doubting someone heard something, but it was probably just "what if" chatter amounting to nothing. ANYONE working in sports must be incredibly bored right now.

#21953 62 days ago

UFC moving forward with all events as scheduled. No fans, but fair enough, its sports, and a damn good one at that.

#21954 62 days ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Holy shit, Karen has her own local news segment now?

Seriously, a quick search shows that nothing like that has been announced. If it were announced, it would be huge, huge news.

#21955 62 days ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Holy shit, Karen has her own local news segment now?
Seriously, a quick search shows that nothing like that has been announced. If it were announced, it would be huge, huge news.

I suspect he’s trolling.

#21956 62 days ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

I suspect he’s trolling.

No way people never do that on this forum, it's controlled, shame on you.

#21957 62 days ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Stop making shit up....nobody has cancelled anything yet....

#21958 62 days ago

Rumor has it that the Browns and the Vikings are quietly preparing a trade that will send OBJ to the Vikes. While I don't doubt Zimmer would love to have a receiver of OBJ's caliber, I also feel that should this trade occur OBJ will not be in Minnesota a full season before he's traded or let go. OBJ is a notorious diva and Zimmer is a no nonsense coach who will quickly put a damper on OBJ's shenanigans and the clock will begin to tick. Tick Tock Tick Tock OBJ will be on the block.

#21959 62 days ago
Quoted from RWH:

Rumor has it that the Browns and the Vikings are quietly preparing a trade that will send OBJ to the Vikes. While I don't doubt Zimmer would love to have a receiver of OBJ's caliber, I also feel that should this trade occur OBJ will not be in Minnesota a full season before he's traded or let go. OBJ is a notorious diva and Zimmer is a no nonsense coach who will quickly put a damper on OBJ's shenanigans and the clock will begin to tick. Tick Tock Tick Tock OBJ will be on the block.

wow doesn't seem like a great fit, but u never know....OBJ is a great talent, but he has a lot of "Antonio Brown" in him + he's really expensive

#21960 62 days ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

More
wow doesn't seem like a great fit, but u never know....OBJ is a great talent

Thought the same thing, I think it was sportsnaut I read that at but not 100% sure. Vikings traded their best WR so they will be in the market. Cincinnati signed their slot corner and outside corner so they have gaps to fill. Having had Zimmer in Cincy it just doesn't jive with what he tries to instill in his players.

#21961 62 days ago
Quoted from RWH:

Thought the same thing, I think it was sportsnaut I read that at but not 100% sure. Vikings traded their best WR so they will be in the market. Cincinnati signed their slot corner and outside corner so they have gaps to fill. Having had Zimmer in Cincy it just doesn't jive with what he tries to instill in his players.

Rumor has it this draft class is loaded with good receivers so my guess is they'll try and pick one up in the draft, but who knows. I think thats my logic with my Niners....they have two picks in the first round so my guess is they'll pick up a receiver at 13 or 31....although wouldn't mind if they picked up another offensive lineman...its not sexy, but games are won in the trenches.

#21962 62 days ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

wouldn't mind if they picked up another offensive lineman.

Seems to be a lot of good OL and receivers this year. Do you think the Dolphins will trade up with The Lions? Makes sense as they could get the Franchise QB (Tua) for much less, maybe one 1st and a 3rd and leave them with 2 1st rd. and 2nd. Reality is they can't deal with either Cincy or Washington without it being some outrageous deal and even then it's doubtful.

#21963 62 days ago
Quoted from RWH:

Seems to be a lot of good OL and receivers this year. Do you think the Dolphins will trade up with The Lions? Makes sense as they could get the Franchise QB (Tua) for much less, maybe one 1st and a 3rd and leave them with 2 1st rd. and 2nd. Reality is they can't deal with either Cincy or Washington without it being some outrageous deal and even then it's doubtful.

No idea....Tua is a great talent, but couldnt stay healthy in college so not sure if he can in the NFL? I'm a big fan of building the O and D lines....having talent and depth at those two areas will win you a lot of games.

#21964 62 days ago

They'll trade with lions for sure & give away basically nothing for it.

#21965 61 days ago
Quoted from RWH:

Rumor has it that the Browns and the Vikings are quietly preparing a trade that will send OBJ to the Vikes.

Just curious where you got this from? I try to keep up with everything Vikings and can't find anything about it anywhere.

#21966 61 days ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Just curious where you got this from? I try to keep up with everything Vikings and can't find anything about it anywhere.

Give me a minute I'll look and see if I can find it again an dpost it.

#21968 61 days ago
Quoted from RWH:

This would be the best thing the Browns could ever do. Beckham is a major cancer

#21969 61 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

This would be the best thing the Browns could ever do. Beckham is a major cancer

Yep...I doubt anyone will take on OBJ's contract at this point....the guy is a stud, but he's almost as bad as Antonio Brown....well maybe thats too harsh

#21970 61 days ago
Quoted from RWH:

Give me a minute I'll look and see if I can find it again an dpost it.

Not sure I would put much stock in this article after reading this:

Look for Miami to offer up its final first-round selection (26th overall) and one of its fifth-round picks to Detroit for Tua. In return, the Lions gain an ability to fill two big holes on Day 1.

a) nobody is trading the 3rd pick for pick 26th and a practice squad player
b) how the hell are the Lions gonna fill 'two big holes' after this hypothetical trade?

#21971 61 days ago
Screenshot_20200330-020637~2 (resized).png
#21972 60 days ago
Quoted from boscokid:

Not sure I would put much stock in this article after reading this:
Look for Miami to offer up its final first-round selection (26th overall) and one of its fifth-round picks to Detroit for Tua. In return, the Lions gain an ability to fill two big holes on Day 1.
a) nobody is trading the 3rd pick for pick 26th and a practice squad player
b) how the hell are the Lions gonna fill 'two big holes' after this hypothetical trade?

Poorly written but presumably he meant #5 and #26 for #3

#21973 60 days ago

I expect the draft will happen. Free agency was a dry run and it went well, and got a ton of attention.

It’ll be a “virtual” draft but I think that’s fine with everybody.

#21974 60 days ago

Of course the draft is going to happen....it was always a no brainer....the amount of coverage it will get will be off the charts since nothing is going on in the sports world....

#21975 60 days ago
FB95IMG951585580451329 (resized).jpg
#21976 60 days ago

Ahhh that hurt Who-Dey but it was funny

#21977 60 days ago
Quoted from RWH:

Ahhh that hurt Who-Dey but it was funny

Well they say that the truth hurts......

#21978 60 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Well they say that the truth hurts......

and the chargers trophy case as well!!!!!!!!

#21979 60 days ago

It's weird right now not having really anything to watch in terms of sports. The NFL moves have helped with some speculative fun. Racing has done a cool thing in embracing iRacing (a platform I've actually used for years) to host virtual racing.

It seems that the next stage in this is going to be rigorous testing of athletes, possibly centralizing them, and play in empty stadiums. That's going to be very weird, but better than nothing at all.

I can't tell you how excited I am to hear a stadium full of people cheering their team out of the tunnel. I hope people continue to be cautious and take the advice of health officials so we can get back to that day as soon, and as healthy, as possible.

#21980 60 days ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

It's weird right now not having really anything to watch in terms of sports. The NFL moves have helped with some speculative fun. Racing has done a cool thing in embracing iRacing (a platform I've actually used for years) to host virtual racing.
It seems that the next stage in this is going to be rigorous testing of athletes, possibly centralizing them, and play in empty stadiums. That's going to be very weird, but better than nothing at all.
I can't tell you how excited I am to hear a stadium full of people cheering their team out of the tunnel. I hope people continue to be cautious and take the advice of health officials so we can get back to that day as soon, and as healthy, as possible.

I've been watching tons of movies. It pays to have a huge bluray collection at times like these.

#21981 60 days ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I've been watching tons of movies

We've been watching movies and old series like Kung Fu with Kwai Chang kicking some serious ass!

#21982 60 days ago

Watched all the Rocky movies in a row, the first one is still the best to me.

#21983 60 days ago
Quoted from RWH:

We've been watching movies and old series like Kung Foo with Kwai Chang kicking some serious ass!

I think I am about to go through all the Stanley Kubrick movies.

#21984 60 days ago
Quoted from RWH:

Watched all the Rocky movies in a row, the first one is still the best to me.

I watched Rambo First Blood a couple days ago, I love that movie! If you got Netflix watch Tiger King and of course Ozark and Breaking Bad and Bates Motel if you haven't seen those!

#21985 60 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I watched Rambo First Blood a couple days ago, I love that movie! If you got Netflix watch Tiger King and of course Ozark and Breaking Bad and Bates Motel if you haven't seen those!

I've been going through the new season of Ozark. It took forever to get released, but there couldn't have been a better time, I suppose.

To get my sports in, I may have to go back and watch the Dallas cowboys super bowls. Now I just have to find a VCR, lolololololololol!

#21986 60 days ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I've been going through the new season of Ozark. It took forever to get released, but there couldn't have been a better time, I suppose.
To get my sports in, I may have to go back and watch the Dallas cowboys super bowls. Now I just have to find a VCR, lolololololololol!

I've only seen the first episode but might watch a couple tonight after work. I hope season 3 doesn't disappoint.

#21987 60 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I've only seen the first episode but might watch a couple tonight after work. I hope season 3 doesn't disappoint.

It's like a cross between breaking bad and the sopranos. Im a huge fan.

#21988 60 days ago
Quoted from Daditude:

It's like a cross between breaking bad and the sopranos. Im a huge fan.

I've seen the first two seasons and the first episode of season 3. I meant that I hope season 3 doesn't disappoint. I love Ozark, it's a great great show. Maybe not as good as Tiger King but its damn good. J/k

#21989 59 days ago

China basketball is sort of the thing to watch to understand where we may be with sports in a couple of months. They were set to restart their season next week with the centralization of teams and testing. That's now been suspended 4 months. Not at all a good sign.

#21990 59 days ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

China basketball is sort of the thing to watch to understand where we may be with sports in a couple of months. They were set to restart their season next week with the centralization of teams and testing. That's now been suspended 4 months. Not at all a good sign.

I’ve pretty much conceded that there will be no MLB season, still holding out hope on at least some sort of NFL season.

#21991 59 days ago

I'd love to see a round robin tournament of some type for MLB. Even if it's without fans. I do think that MLB has a pretty unique ability to centralize events because of the spring training sites. We'll see. I'm hoping for some creative solutions.

#21992 59 days ago

That may be an unfair advantage as teams like the White Sox are used to playing in front of no fans.

#21993 59 days ago

If Burrow does go to the Bengals, can we please start calling him Joe Exotic?

#21994 59 days ago

If there's a season, there will be an extra playoff team in each conference and only first seed in each conference will get the bye.

Fine with me.

#21995 59 days ago

I really don't think the playoff structure needs any changes. It's great the way it is. Every other sport (except baseball) has too many teams in the playoffs, and it seriously diminishes the importance of the regular season games.

I'm also not in favor of a 17th (and eventually 18th) game. That's going to really mess with stats, and again, every game means that much less now.

But I'll probably be just fine with it in week 18, and the following wildcard weekend that's going to feel like back-to-back thanksgivings.

#21996 59 days ago

Goodbye Kirkpatrick Bengals waited 3yrs. to long to put you out the door.

#21997 58 days ago
Screenshot_20200402-020222~2 (resized).png
#21998 58 days ago
Quoted from RWH:

Goodbye Kirkpatrick Bengals waited 3yrs. to long to put you out the door.

Im honestly not happy about this move and i have mixed feelings. I never felt he lived up to what he should have but i dont think he was terrible either and i always felt like he had the potential to be really good. He also left with class. He thanked Mike Brown for giving him his opportunity to play in ghe NFL and he thanked Marvin Lewis for everything that he did for him. I hope he finds another team and i wish him well. I would take him back in a heartbeat at a reduced salary.

#21999 58 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Im honestly not happy about this move and i have mixed feelings. I never felt he lived up to what he should have but i dont think he was terrible either and i always felt like he had the potential to be really good. He also left with class. He thanked Mike Brown for giving him his opportunity to play in ghe NFL and he thanked Marvin Lewis for everything that he did for him. I hope he finds another team and i wish him well. I would take him back in a heartbeat at a reduced salary.

John Ross has potential too...

At the end of the day, you gotta make plays, and he didnt. Doesnt make him a bad guy, just didnt turn out looking like an NFL corner.

#22000 58 days ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

John Ross has potential too...
At the end of the day, you gotta make plays, and he didnt. Doesnt make him a bad guy, just didnt turn out looking like an NFL corner.

Kirkpatrick should never have been given the contract extension he got the 1st time, reminds me of another CB (Hawkins) we had nicknamed Toast that the Bengals wasted time and money on.. Ross should've never been drafted, he's done the same in the NFL that he did in college, dropped balls and injury. I hope the Bengals wake up and send him on his way. Marvin Lewis was the driving force behind both players, time for the Bengals to get the bad taste out of their mouths. Ross is a carbon copy of the wasted time the Reds put into Billy Hamilton...….nice to be the fastest guy in baseball or Football but in order to be effective you have to "get on base" or "actually catch the ball and not drop or fumble it".

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Suffield, CT
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Boards
PinSound
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 21.00
$ 36.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Lighting - Led
Professor Pinball
There are 23255 posts in this topic. You are on page 440 of 466.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside