nose-swipe.gif
5CD8BE91-06DC-4095-8B61-F18E6DC7BB6E.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
carmichael.gif
giggle-laugh.gif

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,763 posts in this topic. You are on page 44 of 1,516.
#2151 10 years ago

Jim Caldwell as Lions head coach?!?!

#2152 10 years ago
Quoted from notaflyingtoy:

With Colts done looking forward to see how Brady vs Manning turns out. I'm rooting Broncos all the way (over 'niners) though not sure how I would bet.

Broncos are in a tough situation since they have basically lost their two best defensive players. I'm pulling for them, but I expect the stupid Pats to win that game.

Pulling for the Seahawks too, but their offense is sputtering in a big way in the last 4-5 games. If Wilson doesn't have a really good game, the Niners will prevail.

#2153 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Broncos are in a tough situation since they have basically lost their two best defensive players. I'm pulling for them, but I expect the stupid Pats to win that game.
Pulling for the Seahawks too, but their offense is sputtering in a big way in the last 4-5 games. If Wilson doesn't have a really good game, the Niners will prevail.

Pats have been without their two best defensive players for half the season, just sayin

#2154 10 years ago

s

Quoted from RobT:Broncos are in a tough situation since they have basically lost their two best defensive players. I'm pulling for them, but I expect the stupid Pats to win that game.

Quoted from tilt-master:

Pats have been without their two best defensive players for half the season, just sayin

Exactly !!!!!!! Haters don't even know what excuses to make up.....

#2155 10 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

I know that.

I also know that they don't have Gronk. So what's your point?

I'm not making excuses, I am stating my opinion that it is going to have a large negative impact on the Broncos and how they have been playing defense. I.e., I think it will be more difficult for them to get over the loss of those players than the Pats, who always seem to manage with what they have in terms of the backups.

#2156 10 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

s

Exactly !!!!!!! Haters don't even know what excuses to make up.....

#2157 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

So what's your point? I'm not making excuses

I was simply replying to a comment you made about injuries. Injuries are part of the game so why even bring it up? Unless you need to set up as an excuse in the event 'the stupid Pats' win.

This is a match-up against two of the the best QB's of our generation, we're pretty spoiled to see this over and over again, instead of being a hater, just sit back and enjoy.

#2158 10 years ago

All I know is that's going to be a great game ......

#2159 10 years ago

After Sunday Denver broncos are officially changing their team logo to this .......

image-603.jpgimage-603.jpg
#2160 10 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

I was simply replying to a comment you made about injuries. Injuries are part of the game so why even bring it up?

Because we are talking about football, and injuries are part of the game.

#2161 10 years ago

Tom Brady misses practice today.
Probably just doing Belichick"s dirty work and videotaping Bronco's practice.

#2162 10 years ago

The seagulls are going down hard nilroc.......

#2163 10 years ago

Personally, I want a Broncos-Seahawks Super Bowl.

#2164 10 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

Personally, I want a Broncos-Seahawks Super Bowl.

You've got a better chance of that than my Chargers-Seahawks Super Bowl. Actually if I remember correctly, I did pick the Broncos and the Hawks early in the season, so I'm sticking with it.

#2165 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Actually if I remember correctly, I did pick the Broncos and the Hawks early in the season, so I'm sticking with it.

Wise choice!!!

Besides, I have family in the Bay Area, and I would love it for Wilson to add more salt to the 49er's wounds from last year's Super Bowl.

#2166 10 years ago

I'm still working on the winner of that one in my mind. Let's just wait until Sunday and then make that pick. If those do end up being the teams, then it may be tough to call.

#2167 10 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

The seagulls are going down hard nilroc.......

Spelling I can see is not one of your strong suits.
It's the Seahawks and we will be going down hard to no one.
Go Hawks!

#2168 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I know that.
I also know that they don't have Gronk. So what's your point?
I'm not making excuses, I am stating my opinion that it is going to have a large negative impact on the Broncos and how they have been playing defense. I.e., I think it will be more difficult for them to get over the loss of those players than the Pats, who always seem to manage with what they have in terms of the backups.

Gee, sounds like the Pats may have the better overall team then. It's been part of their whole 'system' for a decade now....

Looking forward to a Pats-Seahawks SB. Interesting mix of styles.

#2169 10 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

Gee, sounds like the Pats may have the better overall team then. It's been part of their whole 'system' for a decade now....
Looking forward to a Pats-Seahawks SB. Interesting mix of styles.

How far forward are you looking? Better be at least a year....because that SB ain't happening this year.

#2170 10 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Spelling I can see is not one of your strong suits.
It's the Seahawks and we will be going down hard to no one.
Go Hawks!

I just didnt want to be rude and call them like everybody does .....The SEACOCKS!!!! There is that better for you NILROC , I know you like that better .....

#2171 10 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

I was simply replying to a comment you made about injuries. Injuries are part of the game so why even bring it up? Unless you need to set up as an excuse in the event 'the stupid Pats' win.
This is a match-up against two of the the best QB's of our generation, we're pretty spoiled to see this over and over again, instead of being a hater, just sit back and enjoy.

Dude relax he was just making a prediction on the outcome of the game based on some key injuries. He's not a Broncos or Patriots fan.

#2172 10 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Dude relax he was just making a prediction on the outcome of the game based on some key injuries. He's not a Broncos or Patriots fan.

Patriot nation takes it very serious ......

image-474.jpgimage-474.jpg
#2173 10 years ago

Broncos favored by 4 to 6 points over the Pats in Denver.

Seahawks favored by 3 to 3-1/2 over the 49ers in Seattle. .

Hope Broncos and Seahawks win these AFC & NFC Championship games on Sun Jan 19th.

#2174 10 years ago

Stats don"t lie. The Hawks are 16 and 1 at home. For any team to come into anyone's home field and win is a daunting task. Niners have been on the road all playoffs. They are a tired beat up team. They have had poor showings at CenturyLink field the last 2 visits. At their own house they barely beat the Hawks. They were losing the game up until the last drive. There is nothing they have shown so far that the Hawks cannot handle.The last couple of games the Niners played has shown everything they do. Hawks will make the necessary adjustments if any and serve up another win on Sunday.
GO HAWKS!

#2175 10 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

All releaxed here bro, my team is in the AFC championship

Where are the Cowboys and Chargers?

#2176 10 years ago

calmer.jpgcalmer.jpg
#2177 10 years ago

The Niners looked VERY tired on BOTH goal line stands in Carolina.

If it's so hard to win in the road in the playoffs why have the Niners done it twice in two weeks? In different time zones? The better teams usually win the games, not the better stadiums. The cocks were a better team than the Niners 4 months ago. Now, not so much. If I was Seattle fan I'd be more than a little concerned. But of course in Seattle the fans actually think they're playing the game. I'm throwing a flag for 12 men on the field!

I am looking forward to an awesome, smash-mouth game. And a Niners Victory!!!

#2178 10 years ago

Here's something I found that made me think of the SEACOCKS .......

image-717.jpgimage-717.jpg

#2179 10 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Where are the Cowboys and Chargers?

They are just sitting at home relaxing knowing that they aren't going to be the team to LOSE this Sunday.

#2180 10 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

image-717.jpg 18 KB

classy...

#2181 10 years ago

Yep. They have also lost only one. One more for the Patriots, and they pass up legendary losers like the Buffalo Bills and the Minnesota Vikings.

#2182 10 years ago

Wow, that poster of the 'roid rage dude really epitomizes the kind of smash-mouth tough as nails football the Patriots are known for.

#2183 10 years ago

images-157.jpgimages-157.jpg

Quoted from ecurtz:Wow, that poster of the 'roid rage dude really epitomizes the kind of smash-mouth tough as nails football the Patriots are known for.
Exactly my thoughts

#2184 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Yep. They have also lost only one. One more for the Patriots, and they pass up legendary losers like the Buffalo Bills and the Minnesota Vikings.

I wouldn't call them losers if they have 3 championships . How many does the bills have and the Vikings ? Besides this is PATRIOTS-SEACOCKS TALK .....Odin we have one more spot with the patriots, join us as your 3rd back up team .....come to the dark side of the force .....lol

#2185 10 years ago

SEACOCKS fans love to talk shit but get offended when they get attack .....that's why I posted that ....hilarious

#2186 10 years ago

What do you expect from an idiotic Pats fan?

#2187 10 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

SEACOCKS fans love to talk shit but get offended when they get attack .....that's why I posted that ....hilarious

We just laugh at all the eastcoasters that have no idea how good this Seahawks team is.
They are young fast team and play a physical hard hitting game. Especially at home.
You will understand what I'm talking about if your still around for the Super Bowl to face the Hawks.
When your watching your game against Denver midway through the third quarter take note how your team becomes lethargic from the altitude. It will be the talk of the game how the Patriot players were affected by the altitude.
I've seen it many times. Your beloved Patriots have no previous experience with the altitude they will be affected.
GO HAWKS!

#2188 10 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

image-717.jpg 18 KB

and pats fans wonder why so many people hate them...

#2189 10 years ago

Hate us , love us it all good ......

#2190 10 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

Patriot nation takes it very serious ......

image-474.jpg 25 KB

What exactly is Patriot nation?

#2191 10 years ago

What does football have to do with pinball? David Akers hosts!

#2192 10 years ago
Quoted from mulder2010:

What exactly is Patriot nation?

A mushroom farm.

#2193 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

.......don't forget Denver is on that list

#2194 10 years ago

The Eagles may be out, but at least they got rid of this other annoying team:

DSCN0720.JPGDSCN0720.JPG DSCN0700.JPGDSCN0700.JPG DSCN0698.JPGDSCN0698.JPG DSCN0729.JPGDSCN0729.JPG
#2195 10 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

I wouldn't call them losers if they have 3 championships . How many does the bills have and the Vikings ?

The Vikes and Bills are 0-4 both giving them a 0% win percentage in Superbowls. The 49rs are 5-1 giving them an 83% win percentage. The pats are currently 3-4. At 42%, I would not call them winners as far as their overall Super Bowl performances are concerned. If they ever win more than half of the ones they participate in, then I will call them winners. But until then, in my book, they are still just whiners.

#2196 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

The Vikes and Bills are 0-4 both giving them a 0% win percentage in Superbowls. The 49rs are 5-1 giving them an 83% win percentage. The pats are currently 3-4. At 42%, I would not call them winners as far as their overall Super Bowl performances are concerned. If they ever win more than half of the ones they participate in, then I will call them winners. But until then, in my book, they are still just whiners.

....worst....logic.....ever!

BTW, your Dolphins are .400 in Superbowls, I guess they bigger whiners. Their superbowl this year was beating the Pats the second time around and then cashed in the season.....talk about losers!

#2197 10 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

BTW, your Dolphins are .400 in Superbowls, I guess they bigger whine

They might be losers, but I never saw them whine about it. But that is your opinion, and everyone is entitled to that. I will add that the Patriots team that lost to the Bears and the one that lost to the Packers had a lot more class than the one that lost to the Giants. I was rooting for them then.

#2198 10 years ago

This guy never won a ring, but at least he had class.
SteveGrogan1.jpgSteveGrogan1.jpg

#2199 10 years ago

O-din, why so much anger? Just relax.

#2200 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

This guy never won a ring, but at least he had class.

Add this one too.

JP.JPGJP.JPG
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
There are 75,763 posts in this topic. You are on page 44 of 1,516.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/44 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.