Topic Stats

• 29,019 posts - Hot topic!
  • 410 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by mof
  • Topic is favorited by 36 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,236 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

download (resized).jpeg
6e8902d7-7b2e-4a6e-a4a2-c4166cdf277f (resized).png
Screenshot_20210117-172545~2 (resized).png
C340D257-EBDE-4E9B-B25F-A3E7B880FE3A.gif
images (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20210117-164724_Firefox.jpg
640A8DA1-D44F-443C-BE0F-D3816F6696A9.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
200 (6).gif
4C58228E-FE43-4218-A13B-1846AA481394 (resized).jpeg
20210116_182158 (resized).jpg
20210116_191858.jpg
20210116_190844.jpg
645fbab26b0d8722fc6b72c9de9cf472.gif
Screenshot_20210114-192118_Chrome (resized).jpg
tenor.gif

There are 29019 posts in this topic. You are on page 439 of 581.
#21901 9 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

His problem wasn't weed, it was drinking before every game.

Wow, I legit didnt know that. That is pretty terrible to be honest. I only ever heard about the weed, but had no idea about the other issues, sad

#21902 9 months ago

CMON MAN....

89B375F2-5D3D-4865-BC08-C014D846646F (resized).jpeg
#21903 9 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

Damn Law I'm going to miss my yearly fishing trips up there and that really sucks...

you should also be missing the VFW open house! Can;t be beat.

#21904 9 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

you should also be missing the VFW open house! Can;t be beat.

I'd love to attend that one year I've heard so much about it from everyone on here. Maybe next year I will be in a place where I can come. I don't drink but I'd buy you a beer or shot or both and me a coke. How many days does that run or is it one night?

#21905 9 months ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

CMON MAN....

Does that mean they're dickheads?

#21906 9 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

I don't drink but I'd buy you a beer or shot....

How many days does that run or is it one night?

Don't worry Gryzzz does enough drinking for all of us.
The show is 2 days, Saturday & Sunday

#21907 9 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I bet he's a character isn't he. Seems like from on here anyway he's a good hearted guy.

#21908 9 months ago

Damn who's driving the car in Cincinnati, they just signed another FA safety of the Saints. Yesterday it was a LB, I think this puts them at 7-8 signings. Mike must have passed away or more likely soon after he finds out!

#21909 9 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

Damn who's driving the car in Cincinnati, they just signed another FA safety of the Saints. Yesterday it was a LB, I think this puts them at 7-8 signings. Mike must have passed away or more likely soon after he finds out!

Mike must be in quarantine from reality!

#21910 9 months ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

CMON MAN....

To be fair, the actual design isn't quit that blatant, but the cack is definitely still front and center.
New Rams Logo (resized).jpg

#21911 9 months ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

To be fair, the actual design isn't quit that blatant, but the cack is definitely still front and center.
[quoted image]

Guess that I’m a bit old school, but I like the older 1 from the Dickerson days..

#21912 9 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

The show is 2 days, Saturday & Sunday

I partied with him at LAX this year, and I can confirm this statement.

#21913 9 months ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Guess that I’m a bit old school, but I like the older 1 from the Dickerson days.

Did that one have even more penis?

You'd think job one when you're designing a logo would be hand it to a bunch of 6th graders and see how they deface it. They'd have spotted this "issue" in 30 seconds.

#21914 9 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

Dude the Bengals ain't messing around this year. They are in it to win it!

#21915 9 months ago

This is ridiculous...

Screenshot_20200326-152800 (resized).png
#21916 9 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

This is ridiculous...[quoted image]

Between Dak, Zeke and Amari contracts, if true, they’d have about $1.15 left to fill out their roster.

#21917 9 months ago

I think that he’s a top 10 qb..good on him and his agent if he gets paid..shitty for cowboys fans and the team cap..

#21918 9 months ago

No way does Dak deserve to be highest paid QB, much less player, in the NFL.

#21919 9 months ago

Players are only the highest paid for a week or 2

#21920 9 months ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

No way does Dak deserve to be highest paid QB

You said it. The only thing that report illustrated is the insane amount of money Jerry is slinging around. I'd give top ten at a 7.

#21921 9 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

When Elway came into the league Bradshaw was moaning about him getting $1000000 a year. Chump change.

#21922 9 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Players are only the highest paid for a week or 2

Aaron Donald was highest paid for about 20 minutes, then Khalil Mack traded and signed with yours truly.

#21923 9 months ago

NFL draft is still on April 23-25

#21924 9 months ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Deserves really has nothing to do with it. That's the market for Dak.

Trust me...I'm a Redskins fan. You think I believed Kirk Cousins should become the highest paid QB in history?

Hardly anybody thinks that about any player. But the Cowboys don't want to start over, they want Dak to be their QB for the foreseeable future, and this is the ONLY way to do it. You don't want to go down the franchise road, trust me.

#21925 9 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Daditude I have to agree and no offense but I just dont see it at all.

#21926 9 months ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

I think that he’s a top 10 qb..good on him and his agent if he gets paid..shitty for cowboys fans and the team cap..

Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Quoted from Captainhook:

When Elway came into the league Bradshaw was moaning about him getting $1000000 a year. Chump change.

I'm a HUGE Cowboys fan...but that is simply irresponsible. I don't think he is a top 10qb, and he admitted he shouldn't be getting top dollar...but they still want to pay him that much??

That's idiotic.

#21927 9 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I'm a HUGE Cowboys fan...but that is simply irresponsible. I don't think he is a top 10qb, and he admitted he shouldn't be getting top dollar...but they still want to pay him that much??
That's idiotic.

Just mind boggling what Jones is willing to pony up. I think he's in the top10 but as I said lower half like 7th or 8th but hey it's not first time Jones threw a shitload of money away.

#21928 9 months ago

Guy looks like he's running in sand.

Screenshot_20200327-085234_Chrome (resized).jpg
#21929 9 months ago

Bears be crazzzzy.

#21930 9 months ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Guess that I’m a bit old school, but I like the older 1 from the Dickerson days..

So does Dickerson ...

https://nypost.com/2020/03/26/eric-dickersons-mission-to-change-rams-logo-looks-like-a-penis/

#21931 9 months ago

Bengals finally got a signature on paper so Von Bell from Saints has been added to our D.

#21932 9 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

Bengals finally got a signature on paper so Von Bell from Saints has been added to our D.

That's awesome!!!

#21933 9 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

Quoted from Who-Dey:

That's awesome!!!

Y'all need some offensive linemen. Have any been signed yet?

#21934 9 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Well we got the #1 draft pick from last year coming back that got hurt and he is supposedly a total stud. They will probably address that issue in free agency and the draft both i would assume, especial since we are drafting the best QB of all time!

#21935 9 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Well we got the #1 draft pick from last year coming back that got hurt and he is supposedly a total stud. They will probably address that issue in free agency and the draft both i would assume, especial since we are drafting the best QB of all time!

Isn't Peyton a little old to go 1 overall?

#21936 9 months ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Isn't Peyton a little old to go 1 overall?

Joe Burrow says Peyton who??

#21937 9 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Yeah they have signed 2 OL. The Bengals have never been this active in FA so all these FA signings are out of character.

#21938 9 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

Yeah they have signed 2 OL. The Bengals have never been this active in FA so all these FA signings are out of character.

They must have Mike Brown locked up in a cage somewhere. Is he still alive and well? Something is going on here and another thing, why do these guys even want to come to Cincinnati? Its not like the Bengals are a huge draw or anything. Did the Bengals over pay them and offer these guys a deal they couldn’t refuse or do people believe in The Joe Burrow era so much that they want to be a part of it?

#21939 9 months ago

I know you all are having a good time talking about the teams,BUT,I heard yesterday all sports in America have been cancelled for this year!! Your gonna have to wait till next year to be beaten by the 49ers

#21940 9 months ago

No sports for the rest of the year? That is a sobering statement. I need a drink.

#21941 9 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

They must have Mike Brown locked up in a cage somewhere. Is he still alive and well? Something is going on here and another thing, why do these guys even want to come to Cincinnati? Its not like the Bengals are a huge draw or anything. Did the Bengals over pay them and offer these guys a deal they couldn’t refuse or do people believe in The Joe Burrow era so much that they want to be a part of it?

The Bengals are retooling and they want to be in on it with Joe coming and the other likely additions to what they already have. I don't think they over-paid any player and I believe all are solid players at each position. The only player I think will need to prove himself is the corner we got from Vikings. He was hurt last year and didn't play much so we'll see how he does in the first few games.

#21942 9 months ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

I know you all are having a good time talking about the teams,BUT,I heard yesterday all sports in America have been cancelled for this year!! Your gonna have to wait till next year to be beaten by the 49ers

They may have to do that and really all considered it's what they should do. Still holding the draft but beyond that things look grim.

#21943 9 months ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

I know you all are having a good time talking about the teams,BUT,I heard yesterday all sports in America have been cancelled for this year!!

Sounds like bullshit to me. Got a source?

#21944 9 months ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Karen from Facebook.

#21945 9 months ago
Quoted from BillySastard:Karen from Facebook.

Same source used in another thread going right now.

#21946 9 months ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Total BS....

#21947 9 months ago

Is Clowney going back to Seattle? What's the scoop, 'hawks fans? Seems like he's toying with suitors on his way to the inevitable resigning.

#21948 9 months ago
Quoted from Erik:

Is Clowney going back to Seattle? What's the scoop, 'hawks fans? Seems like he's toying with suitors on his way to the inevitable resigning.

Yeah I think he'll resign but only if he's willing to take less, he's a great player and a bit of a diva just asking to much.

#21949 9 months ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Yeah,The 5 o'clock news here last night!!

#21950 9 months ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Yeah,The 5 o'clock news here last night!!

There has not been any such announcement by any professional sports league.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 21.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Boards
PinSound
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Machine - For Sale
New York, NY
$ 445.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
$ 35.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7,699.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 5,999.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
There are 29019 posts in this topic. You are on page 439 of 581.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside