Topic Stats

• 29,241 posts
  • 412 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by vicjw66
  • Topic is favorited by 36 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,250 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pasted_image (resized).png
139662653_10158836169855659_1189152156721552495_o (resized).jpg
1CF6A61C-E20F-420C-B406-EC67C6D046B8.gif
DA53C98E-4BF5-4315-A2F4-CA3BA091540E.gif
5F83367B-3B4A-4DEB-B5F3-62AF02A8A405 (resized).png
Screenshot_20210120-010312~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20210117-181303~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20210118-231825~3 (resized).png
IMG_4538 (resized).jpg
download (resized).jpeg
6e8902d7-7b2e-4a6e-a4a2-c4166cdf277f (resized).png

There are 29241 posts in this topic. You are on page 437 of 585.
#21801 10 months ago

Must be boring and hurtful a lot when you see others celebrate their cities teams and not have one. I understand, now go cheer on those other peoples team.

#21802 10 months ago

My back up horrible Lions team will have more wins.

Ahhh.....isn't it nice we can like more than 1 team no that Dirtbag is gone

#21803 10 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Ahhh.....isn't it nice we can like more than 1 team no that Dirtbag is gone

Lol I'm a Bengal fan first but I get on board with more than one every year! I think the Bengals could win 6 games this year and maybe 8 if they can meld the FA signees into the game. Joe will need protected and we need to run first, pass 2nd. I think the Bengals have done decent so far in signings and I expect to see more. I can't complain, they're doing more than they have since they brought Boomer in, it's encouraging.

Now if we can only have a season...…...

#21804 10 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

This is the real reason I'm hoping the season doesn't miss anytime; the weekly check in from Bengals fans after their 14 loses.
Going to be better than the Browns last year.

I also enjoy watching Levi’s unbridled optimism for the Redskins crumble and die each fall.

#21805 10 months ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I also enjoy watching Levi’s unbridled optimism for the Redskins crumble and die each fall.

Yeah well it makes life interesting for us, think what it must have been like for Patriot fans-------a snore fest, "oh we're in the Super Bowl"...….. "again", well maybe next year someone will make a game of it.

#21806 10 months ago

I heard that team cheat tho

#21807 10 months ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I heard that team cheat tho

They're gonna need to now

#21808 10 months ago

Any body looking for something sports related to watch UFC greatest fights on ESPN has been pretty entertaining.

#21809 10 months ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Holy shit . Sounds like you guys already have the parade route picked out too? Just to clarify.. you're talking about the same Bengals that have not won a playoff game since 19fukkin90?!

In a day where we should be coming together, there is no place for your hatred good sir.

#21810 10 months ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Any body looking for something sports related to watch UFC greatest fights on ESPN has been pretty entertaining.

Love me some UFC !!

#21811 10 months ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

I’m just watching a lot of old
Fights.

Foreman/Lyle

Prepare to be entertained!

#21812 10 months ago

Those were the days when Heavy weights ruled boxing. Ken Norton -vs- George Foreman was F#@8ing was awesome.

#21813 10 months ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

In a day where we should be coming together, there is no place for your hatred good sir.

Haha.. I cheer for the cowboys man.. It's more painful than being a Browns&Bengals fan combined! Annnnd I wish my team cheated and good as the Pat's faaak!

#21814 10 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Fights.
Foreman/Lyle

Skip to the 10:00 ..but then get your popcorn ready! That was the best boxing I've ever seen. Can definitely appreciate the sport back then! Deontay wilder and Tyson fury was pretty good.. but they don't hit like these dudes! Younger George was a beast..and already so many fights by then..

#21815 10 months ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Skip to the 10:00 ..but then get your popcorn ready! That was the best boxing I've ever seen. Can definitely appreciate the sport back then! Deontay wilder and Tyson fury was pretty good.. but they don't hit like these dudes! Younger George was a beast..and already so many fights by then..

Fury pretty much owned Wilder that whole fight, Wilder was bleeding heavily out of his ear.

#21816 10 months ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Hopefully we get the opportunity for that.

Pretty uneventful FA for the skins. Picked up a number of cheaper players with upside. Certainly didn’t overpay for anybody but I was hoping for a little sizzle.

Apparently they went hard for amari cooper - like $20 mil a year - but he elected to stay in Dallas. At the least, they drove up the price and took a little more cap space from the cowboys.

#21817 10 months ago

Pretty amazing how the NFL still can draw headlines even in a pandemic, long live football!

#21818 10 months ago

I'm just hoping we have a season this year, it is not looking good.

#21819 10 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

I’ve been saying for over a week; I predict we get a short season. Late start with first games in October or even November. 10-12 games.

I think we’d all settle for that at this point. Incentives in contracts will have to be amended of course.

#21820 10 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

I'm just hoping we have a season this year

Yeah. Me too

#21821 10 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Fights.
Foreman/Lyle

That was truly an entertaining fight!!

#21822 10 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

Life without sports is definitely different. I can live without them now that I'm getting older but I'm seriously missing watching the NHL right now I wont lie. I was really starting to love hockey. Surely we will be good by the time football starts I would think but I have a bad feeling that we are going to miss a good size portion of our MLB season.

#21823 10 months ago

Damn sure makes life different, I guess I really didn't realize how much I watched till these shutdowns started.

#21824 10 months ago

Espn2 is the Ocho all day today

#21825 10 months ago

Melvin Gordon to Denver is another one that doesn’t make a lot of sense to me, Lindsay has been the better back of the 2 for the last couple of years.

#21826 10 months ago

Lindsey only has 2yrs. in the league doesn't he?

#21827 10 months ago

He's got a pretty good career average 4.9 for his 2 seasons. Has he stayed healthy? Maybe they're going to use them in 2 back sets, or change of pace backs?

#21828 10 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

He's got a pretty good career average 4.9 for his 2 seasons. Has he stayed healthy? Maybe they're going to use them in 2 back sets, or change of pace backs?

Yeah, he’s been in the league for 2 very productive years, but they’re paying Gordon like an every down back.

#21829 10 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

Has he stayed healthy?

Lindsay has had some injuries (probably avg for a running back) but he’s been one of the few bright spots for the Broncos the last two years. Lindsay hasn’t been an every down guy so maybe they’ll continue that approach with Gordon? Denver fan base isn’t loving this move, but then Lindsay is a local favorite.

#21830 10 months ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Lindsey has had some injuries (probably avg for a running back) but he’s been one of the few bright spots for the Broncos the last two years. Lindsey hasn’t been an every down guy so maybe they’ll continue that approach with Gordon? Denver fan base isn’t loving this move, but then Lindsey is a local favorite.

Yeah it’s a tough spot for Gordon, he’s been known to fumble, it won’t take much for Den fans to turn on him, especially with Lindsay being a local kid.

#21831 10 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Fights.
Foreman/Lyle

That was a great watch, reminded me to get a set of Sears Roadhandlers for my Mercury Bobcat.

#21832 10 months ago

Hey Levi, I’ve seen some talk Cam Newton could end up in DC. Would you be cool with that? Seems like a gamble, but maybe hope he stays healthy and take a run at the playoffs? As always, the bar will be enticingly low in the NFC East.

#21833 10 months ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Hey Levi, I’ve seen some talks Cam Newton could end up in DC. Would you be cool with that? Seems like a gamble, but maybe hope he stays healthy and take a run at the playoffs? As always, the bar will be enticingly low in the NFC East.

It seems super fucking weird to me. If you think Haskins is the future, why do you bring in cam?

Of course, as you know, if they DID bring in cam I’d be more optimistic about our short term future. Probably
Start thinking playoffs.

Cause I’m an idiot.

#21834 10 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

If you think Haskins is the future...

Now, does Ron think that is the question.

#21835 10 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Now, does Ron think that is the question.

Right. Makes you wonder why they drafted Haskins when gruden didn’t want him and we all knew there would be a new coach next year.

The answer, as always, is Snyder.

#21836 10 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The answer, as always, is Snyder.

Right, but I wonder if Ron can take Snyder on a riverboat ride to gambletown, Population Tua.

#21837 10 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Right, but I wonder if Ron can take Snyder on a riverboat ride to gambletown, Population Tua.

I’m a huge fan of Riverboat Ron. Da Bears!

#21838 10 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I cannot imagine this happening.

It’s either draft chase young or trade for a cornucopia of picks.

#21839 10 months ago

I actually liked what I saw out of Haskins the last 2 weeks, I think you have to draft young, give Haskins a year and if he sucks you’re probably going to have a high draft pick next year, I’m not too impressed with this years QB class.

#21840 10 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I cannot imagine this happening.

That's what would make it so epic, something wacky has to happen to some team.

Other than the Lions.

#21841 10 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

That's what would make it so epic, something wacky has to happen to some team.
Other than the Lions.

It’s Snyder, so anything is possible.

#21842 10 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Cause I’m an idiot.

Fact

#21843 10 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Cause I’m an idiot.

I am contemplating making this a key post.

#21844 10 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I am contemplating making this a key post.

Lol hey he said it not me so don't moderate me.

#21845 10 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Lol hey he said it not me so don't moderate me.

No chance. I thought it was hilarious!

#21846 10 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

No chance. I thought it was hilarious!

Levi kicked me out of his life so he wont be able to see it.

#21847 10 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Levi kicked me out of his life so he wont be able to see it.

Lucky you. Go buy a lottery ticket!

#21848 10 months ago

I'm going to pincinnati this year are you? Wouldn't miss it for the world, hoping to meet a few pinsiders there and have a nice discussion.

#21849 10 months ago

Oh shit that's assuming they hold Pincinnati this year.

#21850 10 months ago

I'm very pessimistic about this whole thing and even I think we should be back in business by December.

If we are aren't...wow don't even want to think about it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Macomb, IL
$ 21.00
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Machine - For Sale
New York, NY
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Machine - For Sale
Bellmore, NY
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Boards
PinSound
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Summerville, SC
There are 29241 posts in this topic. You are on page 437 of 585.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside